Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Leslie
      Lady

As finally got my appointment with the endocrinologist (and I really love her, she is the first doctor I have been to in a long time who really seems to CARE about me)! We have been through a great battery of blood work. And consultations with my urologist to see if my desire to start estrogen would adversely effect my prostate cancer. His answer it would most likely help by lowering my T levels. I HAVE FINALLY STARTED ON ESTROGEN, only three days into it BUT OMG. So far it seems to be everything I had hoped for! I know that this early it is most likely placebo effect but it sure feels good and I hope that it lasts!

Hug,

Leslie

Anonymous

HI Lesile congrats for the first steps to the wonderful world of womanhood. Soon will feel emotions never expected to have. Be like growing up as a girl during pubity. Been there myself, even went further and had bottom surgery last month and facial surgery back in Oct.

Wishing you the best of luck through the journey and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years

Hugs

Donna

Hi Leslie,

Congratulations on your steps forward!

Alice

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Leslie ,

I am really happy for you that you have started this desired therapy.
      Hoping it will help your prostate as well as your Urologist suggested.
      It’s makes so much difference having doctors you can rely on ,

Love Sylvia.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?