Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness
      Hi to all on CDH
      Our retirement village runs social nights every once in a while. (well before Covid it did!!).
      But now with things getting back to normal. later in the year there is to be a “Cowboys and Indians” night. (Such racism… should be “First nations/native Americans. , but I digress..).
      I expressed my disinterest to my beloved in the above event. (she who knows about Caty, but “does not want to know”)
      Her response.??
      “Others would like to go, but you dont like to dress up”.
      The scars on my tongue will take ages to heal.!!.. And even then after “the stitches have been removed.”
      Now if they run a “Civil war” theme Caty could show up in her Scarlett O Caty gown, but methinks the village “gossip mill” would seize every bearing in its body
      Tho a couple of years ago, (I was away), they did run a mock wedding. One of the ladies put on a tux as the groom, That was OK. But if one of the blokes wore the wedding gown, imagine the gossip and scandal!!.
      Hypocrisy….
      Happy dressing,

Caty.

We once held a Halloween party, the theme was “Dead Celebrities” I went as Freddie Mercury as he appeared in the “I want to Break Free” video. What fun I had shopping fo the outfit. I even had to go and try tops on in Primark.

My friends were ever so impressed, and remarked how good I was at walking in heels “for the first time” 🙂 🙂

My wife went as Amy Winehouse. The skirt and top she wore WERE BOTH MINE!!!!!. She looked absolutely amazing. One of our friends asked her where she got her outfit from…. This was my biting the tongue moment 🙂

Linda

Anonymous

Indeed “Ouch Caty” maybe you should go, on the the condition if the next theme night turns out that you fancy going en femme your wife will accept it. But it is true women are allowed to wear anything and it’s acceptable. Maybe one day it will be for us too Caty. 

Talk about reverse *****ism! Can’t think of the particular word. Sort of like all the Perpetually Complaining reacting to parodies of the Black n White Minstrel Show stuff…
      Why is it right that a woman can wear a dinner jacket but a man cannot wear a gown unless they are obviously hamming it up! Grrrr…

Perpetually Pissed Polly

Anonymous

As a native American myself, I can say the majority of us don’t care about the term Indian. It’s not derogatory, just a misnomer after Columbus mistook the America’s for India.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Thanks to all for your responses.

On second thoughts, with the right corset/shapewear, I could make a very good “Saloon Gal”, short skirt, flouncy top, fishnets, heels ..

https://www.costumebox.com.au/products/saloon-gal-womens-costume?variant=32126009409591&currency=AUD&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_Oy6mIGL7wIVQJVLBR2ZMg4REAQYASABEgJN4vD_BwE

Or even maybe “Annie Get your Gun”.

Did not check if I can get “plus size”.. But it’s all irrelevant , cos it just aint gunna happen

Caty

Anonymous

Sounds like a giant dose of sexism where’s the sexual equality.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Ouch… its happened again.

Last  night my beloved and I were chatting about our family genetics, specifically height and weight characteristics. EG  I am broad hipped and shouldered and my brother is much lighter/slimmer and a bit taller. we can go back through various relatives to back this up.

Here comes the kicker.

Remember “she knows about Caty” but does not want to know and has seen one my my breast form sets laying around.

So when I was told “if you were female you’s have big breasts and a small rear end”, it was all I could do NOT to say…. “Well I’ll just go get my BIG (fit a Full Cup C Cup bra beautifully) silicon forms and we can see if what you are saying “stacks up!!”….

Sorry Very very  bad pun.

CAty.

Oh, Lisa… good joke! Love it. “Man, I feel like a woman!” lol🤣💃🏼

“Polly, feels like a cracker!” 💋💋💋

Anonymous

I wonder if Shania realised she had released a crossdressing anthem….or if it was just accidental…..

Scarlett O’ grace

Shania’s not… is she?👛

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?