Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I scored again at lane Bryant. 10 pair panties for $39, basically $3.90 a pair plus free shipping to the store.
      bikinis

hipsters

few full briefs

and cheeky panties!

went to pick them up and the salsesgirl recognized me. Said our hellos and she ran and got my package as I looked in the clearance section. She came back handed them to me and asked if I had a moment. I said sure, ( being tall I get this all the time in stores to reach what’s out of reach for vertically Challanged people lol). But this time the girl said, I saw you here at Xmas time with your wife I’m guessing. I said yes. She said she felt a little uncomfortable. I asked why, she replied, I didn’t know if you wife knows your a regular here and was afraid to say something. I said well she knows I shop for her here, and I really appreciate the discretion. Oh ok she replied. We said thanks and our goodbyes. Kind of awkward, but relieved to know it’s a safe zone. Lol

Hi Gina,

You scored on a great sale!

Alice

You scored on the sale and the safe zone!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?