Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How come u by don’t wear hose and heels any more

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Umm….I almost always wear hose or stockings when I wear heels.  Plenty of women (trans and GG) do.  Fashion rules?  I’m making a statement!  I suggest you make your own.  Wear what you want!

Emily

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I wear pantyhose and heels all the time.

The GGs think its too much of a hassle. You know what? The GGs are lazy.

I’m with you Patty.

Hi ladies,

I always wear stockings. I WILL NEVER WEAR PANTYHOSE AGAIN.

My toes have been so battered from running that I really can’t wear sandals or open toed shoes. I’m just a plain old pumps girl. Pumps should be worn with hosiery.

Jessica

I personally love pantyhose ..They van make a pair of ugly legs smooth and sexy. They are a pain to put on and need a lot of care after use. Dr’s. are recommending not to wear them to GG’s due to excess heat and moisture build up in the area of the body that should stay dry and cool. Bacteria growth in that area can cause off orders and other potential health problems. But still “Nothing beats a great beats a great pair of legs” luv Stephanie

Samantha Joan
      Hostess

Pantyhose and tights? Count me in! What could be more outfit completing or flattering than a pair of tights? Heels? Not so much but a kitten heel is my favourite, less chance of falling over!

Anyway a good pair of tights can hide a multitude of sins, sheer? Has to be two pairs, tan then black just for that extra touch of shine. Opaques? Definitely 40 to 60 denier, coloured pairs with the right outfit, essential for a Samantha winter wardrobe.

Hugs

Samantha x x

Anonymous

Just love stockings and heels, just enhance the look of my legs…. and feel so feminine…xx

I always wear pantyhose on the weekends under my women’s jeans. I have always had a love affair with pantyhose since I started dressing. My go to pantyhose are legs brand in nude or suntan.

Rami Love
      Lady

I love wearing pantyhose and heels.

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Dear Jessica Anderson,

In reply to your comment…  No, we aren’t lazy.. Some of us prefer not wearing them. Or only like to wear them on special occasions. We have the right to choose to wear them or not, just like you are exercising your right to wear them.

Thanks

Gwenn

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Dear Brandie Lee,

It simply come down to choice of what we like wearing or not. We’ve been there and done that our whole lives and at some point some of us just decide it’s not for us. We all have different ways of how we like to dress and for many different reasons.

I for one only wear pantyhose on occasion, simply because I do not wear dresses or skirts everyday. More rarely do I ever wear heels, I am a Hairstylist and on my feet all day, I have a hard enough time finding cute but really comfortable flats to wear at work. And trust me there is no way I want to put on heels after work.

Hope that answers your question.

Thanks

Gwenn

Anonymous

Here here marcie ….give me stockings and suspenders anyday with sexy high heels

Rebecca x

Anonymous

I agree with Gwenn I don’t think Gigi girls are lazy I just think they’ve been allowed to wear pantyhose or tights their whole life and they just wear them on special occasions or their legs look nice enough to not wear them at all no me I don’t get to wear pantyhose as much as I would like but then again I’m a man who likes to wear pantyhose I guess it makes me feel more feminine or I just love the way my legs look when they’re shaved and I’ve put on pair of pantyhose but I think it’s a preference to whoever but I think a lot of us on this site love to wear pantyhose and express our femininity because we don’t get to do it on a daily basis just a thought kisses Jasmine 💋💋

Anonymous

I am the only one in my family wears panty hose and I have a wife and three adult daughters.     Very seldom do they were hose.   I like the way they feel.    I like the way they look.    They make me feel more girly.

I always wear pantyhose and heels or booties when dressed as Michelle.To me its more ladylike to be dressed this way probably because of my age<70s,holding at 40>lol.We grew up with Laura on DickVan Dyke,June ,on Leave it to Beaver,Donna Reed,and Dale Evans.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I wear pantyhose and heels with a short dress, shirt or nightie. I love it. And often, if not nearly always, I put on a bra, slip in some breast forms and out on a wig. That’s when I become patty. I love it even more

Love pantyhose and heels ! Just wish I could find me some in a men’s 15/16 xx wide.
      my wife always says no pantyhose with open toe shoes, looks tacky. What’s everybody’s thoughts on that. I kinda like the look.
      she also thinks white heels with nude/beige/taupe hose is tacky.

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Gina, we’ve been taught to not wear panty hose with open toe shoes. I personally still agree with that. But these days there are pantyhose that are designed to be worn with open toe shoes.  You can find them easily online.

-Gwenn

Hi Girls,

I like to wear stockings with my heels, it helps to reduce the friction in the shoe and allows them to fit better.  Plus I love the way they feel.

When it comes to open toe shoes, I make sure my pedicure is on point and go with the bare leg.

Hugs

Paula

Hi Bandi ijust love the way hose or nylons feel against my clean shaven legs. When you put on heels they just go together like peanut butter and jelly . My high heels and mostly nylons and garters but panty hose go together and look and feel so girly and sexy as my wife says my legs look sexy to her and that’s a lot of what matters. thanks Stephanie

Anonymous

Right on, Gwenn.  I think some of us want to follow your lead – but please lead us on the path we want to follow.

Please excuse us when we get carried away.

Bettylou

Arielle
      Lady

i do enjoy hoses or stockings with certain outfits, but I really love the look of clean shaven bare legs in heels. Rarely have any of my [intimate] girlfriends ever wore panty hose. Come to think of it, I can’t think of any of my gal pals that regularly do too. It’s definitely more formal to me. On a regular day, I’m in jeans, tights or a skirt along with any one of my 4”+ heels. I just love my new black and nude stilettos I just got and they look amazing against bare legs.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?