• This topic has 51 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

It had to happen sooner or later. I’ve been in full dress, makeup and freshly painted nails since this morning – [ my house will never get painted at this rate ]. Anyway, there’s a knock at the door – no time to change or cover up. I figured – what the hell – do it. Opened the door to a young guy who’d left my parcel on the step and was standing at the gate. I bent down to pick it up, I said thank you in a slightly higher than normal voice then closed the door. I’d done it – what a buzz that was.
      Small steps, another box ticked.

Anonymous

Good for you Rachael! Members like you give us girls more confidence with your positive life stories! Thanks for sharing

Anonymous

Thank you Sarah

I did surprise myself to be honest. I’m not the most confident person and struggle even going out in drab mode sometimes. But I feel different in Rachael mode for some reason.

Hugs

Rachael

I wonder how many of us are just like that? I think I am. Wil didn’t have a lot of self confidence on his own. Had to wear tough guy disguises, biker clothes or other stuff, that way he looked big and tough. But in women’s clothing, as Bridgette, I’ve got plenty of confidence. I’m comfortable in my skin. Wil would never have been caught dead in such a compromising position as answering the door dressed as a girl, or being caught by a neighbor, but Bridgette didn’t seem to care about that very much, it’s funny…

Bridgette

Anonymous

Thanks Bridgette

It’s funny you mention that. I was only thinking the other day that as Roger I’m a quiet, kind of shy person who doesn’t post much on Facebook etc so nobody sees what I’ve been up to – perhaps as well just recently !. But as Rachael I don’t seem to be able to shut up and keep posting pictures and up dates for all to see on here. The difference is quite amazing to me.

Hugs

Rachael

It’s a big difference for me also, and I love it!

Bridgette

Anonymous

Hi Rachael…

Well done!!!

Isn’t it fun….I have done it a couple of times myself…a takeaway delivery and an Amazon parcel….it’s called a ” what the **** ” moment….

Not a blink from the delivery guy either time…..

Grace x

Anonymous

Thanks Grace – yes that was it exactly. I’d do it again if I’m caught in the same situation.

Hugs

Rachael

Hi Rachael You are proof. We are not as complicated as some people make us out be to be. We only want that part of us to be seen even if it just sometimes. We will live with that. All of our fears are we will want to be seen too much and that can upset everyone’s apple cart. That delivery person could care less. You are just one less package to deliver. You could have answered that door in a pink bunny suit eating a carrot and said “whats up doc” he would of just smiled and went on about his business. Life is too short not to enjoy it for as much as we can for as long as we can.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous
        Lady

Stephanie I whole heartedly agree that for the most part people don’t care as long as your polite and don’t give them problems they wont give you any. However, to test your theory on the bunny suit I hereby nominate Grace to test this theory for us. We should for the purpose of science require video.
        🍷C

Hi Carolyne I have always lived by the strict CD rule of never to out anyone for any reason. My feelings about that person you maybe talking about could be a bunny in a girl suit. I would never would put her in a position of being outed. This message will self destruct without notice.

Stephanie

Anonymous
            Lady

Stephanie I also would never “out” anyone but I absolutely LOVE the way Grace is… well, just Grace and I could see her pulling it off and making the delivery guy wonder why he doesn’t have a bunny suit. 😂😂

🍷C

ps. Grace if you read this I mean it with love and respect and just know if anyone could make the world think a bunny suit for every day attire is perfectly normal and acceptable its you and your fantastic personality!

Paula
      Lady

I said what the hell one time in receiving a package. I opened the door in full dress and received the package and my apartment neighbor saw me as well…oh well 🤷‍♂️.  Now she knows LOL.

Anonymous

Hi Paula

I don’t think any of my neighbours saw me this time – I was lucky.

Hugs

Rachael.

Paula
          Lady

LOL that’s good. I just don’t care anymore. I mean I do care but it’s not like I’m harming anyone and it’s not a sexual perversion to me, maybe to them but 🤷‍♂️

I think that’s where I’m at. As far as I know, none of the neighbors have seen me dressed going out, but it’s got to happen at some point. No clue how they’ll react. Don’t much care either, but I’d hate to lose a decent relationship.

Bridgette

I had a knock on my door. Fedex truck. He was lost and his gps was not working. I was in full dress and just forgot I guess. Opened the door and thought oh shit. Gave him directions and off he was. I was way overdressed. Red mini with red heels and bright red lipstick. Oh well.

Anonymous

Hi Michelle

Oh no – I’ll end up doing that if I’m not careful.
        I’d literally just changed out of a tight, pink, jumper dress that doesn’t hide any bumps so I was lucky.

Hugs

Rachael

After I talked to the driver I went and looked in the mirror. Then I thought; What the heck another bridge crossed.

Anonymous
      Lady

In a week, when my household knows I am a crossdresser, I want to dress a little more femme around the house. Answering the door to whoever is there scares me the most. It could be a delivery person who could care less or a friend that does not know.

Anonymous
      Lady

Rachael I have actually done this several times over the years. My delivery drivers (fedex & ups) have seen me both ways and never bat an eye. As has been said, they just wanted to make a delivery and move on. I usually dress more in a professional fashion style than casual so other than being “over dressed”, I am just another female recipient. They always are polite, chat briefly (either way) and are off and going again.
      🍷C

Anonymous

Hi Carolyne

I think I need to invest in some more casual type clothing now that I seem to be spending more time as Rachael. It will make these situations slightly easier to deal with.

Hugs

Rachael

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Rachael,

That’s fantastic for you. I take it the parcel was also something nice for Rachael and that this is likely to occur again with future parcels.

Tara x.

Anonymous

Hi Tara

you are correct – it was some perfume. As long as I’m in casual / everyday look I think I’d do it again. More parcels are due this week too.

Hugs

Rachael

Anonymous

Great job Rachael for answering the door. Done it many times even for food delivery like pizza or such.

Other night answered the door for my pizza dressed and a sexy lacy robe sheer with panties and bra should have seen the pizza guy face it like dropped to the floor.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Donna what a naughty girl you are well done you.

Sarah xx

Anonymous

If was naughty would just had the robe on

Anonymous

Congratulations sweetie, most delivery people, just smile and simply walk away. But it’s hell of a buzz afterwards.

Anonymous

Thank you Amanda – yes it certainly made me feel good.

Hugs

Rachael.

Anonymous

Yes, it had to happen sooner or later. Next step (it happened to me last week) is to answer the door fully Dressed to a door-to-door salesman for solar panels, pest control, fiber-optic internet, etc. Surviving that (and you will) is a real confidence booster.

Anonymous

Thanks Bettylou

that would certainly be a confidence booster if I could do that. I just need to practice my feminine voice a little more.

Hugs

Rachael

Anonymous

You CAN do it, Rachael; you’re safe at home, and you can always just shut the door.
          My femme voice is far from perfect (somewhat flat), even if the voice pitch analyzer app says it is in the right range for a girl. June Allyson and Lauren Bacall had “husky” voices, and both were a huge success as actresses.

Anonymous

Im forever opening the door to sign or collect a parcel and i accidentally flashed a bit of stockings top to the delivery man yesterday 😅 was a accident as i dropped the pen and my gown came undone slightly and the poor bloke get a sneek peak of my black stockings, he didn’t say anything and i hope he is my delivery man again as for a bloke he is quite cute and has been known to make me laugh and one time i blushed. Its really funny as i try not to flirt but it just makes it worse as he asked me if i go to the beach as think the top of my thighs had caught the sun. Hugs xx

Anonymous

Hi Krissy

I did have a rather short skirt on and I was trying to remember to stay calm and be feminine. It all happened so quickly – I just hope I didn’t show too much when I knelt down.

Hugs

Rachael

Anonymous

I’m forever showing bits that I shouldn’t as I bent down this morning to pick a peg up from the washing line and next door got a eyeful of my new knickers and freshly shaved and waxed legs and bum think he nearly choked on his cuppa tea as I heard him do so. Like I said just a flirt can’t help it xx

Anonymous

If you’ve got it, flaunt it
            it’s the best way to be

Hugs

Rachael.

Anonymous

How fast was your heart going, you must have been floating after that. Paula Young stopped by my house today and left a gift for me. 😏 Can’t wait to try them out. I’m on a first name basis with our mailman, I think he would be speechless if I came out dressed. And that’s saying something for him. 💕💋 Katie

Anonymous

Hi Katie

my heart was certainly pounding afterwards – it was such a buzz to do it though. He was just a random delivery guy from some courier company – my regular mailman may recognise me though.

Hugs

Rachael

Anonymous

Phenomenal, and so brave! Kudos!

Anonymous

Thank you Kate

it was something I thought I’d never do – but I’m so happy that I did.

Hugs

Rachael

Patty Phose
      Duchess

That being nervous about doing it, but doing it anyway leads to some of the greatest, thrills and exciting experiences. Glad you got to experience and enjoy that.

Anonymous

Hi Patty

there were so many ‘what ifs’ flying around in my head at the time I could quite easily have talked myself out of doing it. But the feeling of being dressed up and doing that too was a thrill.

Hugs

Rachael

Patty Phose
          Duchess

From the time I first began going out dressed at 17, I talked myself out of going out countess times. I was all ready to go and could not go out the door. It took weeks before I finally did. I was very nervous but kept going. The nervousness began to fade and excitement began to build. I was finally doing it. So many years. So many dreams and fantasies coming true. It was amazing. Such an incredible experience. A thrill and rush like I had never felt or experienced before.

I wanted to do it and experience those feelings again and again. But every time I went to go out, fear crept back in. I was ready to go and fear pushed me back. I chickened out many times. When I finally did it and the excitement began kicking in, it was such a thrill and rush I could not get from anything else.

Anonymous

Hi Patty

the next hurdle for me will be going out for a short walk round – probably evening time when it’s quieter. To be honest I do get anxiety and how you felt when wanting to go out dressed, I sometimes get that in drab mode and talk myself out of leaving the house. The thrill of dressing seems to be helping me in that respect. Four months ago I’d never dressed or wore makeup – I didn’t own one pair of panties back then.

Hugs

Rachael

Patty Phose
            Duchess

For as long as I could remember, I had wanted to wear pretty girl’s clothes, look like a girl and go out as a girl, showing off my legs in my nylons and heels and doing what girls did when they dressed like that.

My first big breakout was shaving my legs and wearing pantyhose with shorts. I was so nervous walking from the house to the car. I thought everyone would see me. I drove around for a while, stopped in a few places and got out of the car and stood up. That was a huge deal. There was people nearby who could see my pantyhose.

No one seemed to notice so I pushed it a little. I bought some short girl’s shorts. They showed more of my legs in pantyhose. I began going out in them, doing a little more each time. Then I bought a pair of platform wedges, began wearing them and going through the same little by little process. But one of my greatest fears was getting noticed as me wearing pantyhose. I really had to disguise my look more.

But I had other problems. I was 17, living with my family and trying to keep my dressing secret from them. I kept my platform wedges hidden in the trunk of my car. I would put them on when I went out in my pantyhose and short shorts. If I wanted to keep doing this I had to look like a girl. I thought of girls I knew, girls I saw on TV and magazines and was thinking of a look I could create, that would show my legs in a girl way but not look like myself.

Then I saw Daisy Duke. That was it. I was going to look like Daisy. I had a couple of bras. I tuffed them with old pantyhose many times to give myself breasts when I got secret dress up time at home. I had the pantyhose, short shorts bras and platform heels. I needed a wig. I looked in wig shops and finally saw what I wanted, a long, wavy and flowing reddish brown wig. Perfect. I went in the store and told the woman there I wanted to buy that wig. I told her I was going to be in a play and needed hair like that. I was very nervous wondering of she believed me. But I tried the wig on. WOW! I had Daisy hair. I looked like a girl. I was mesmerized. I had to have it. But I noticed a dirty blond wig in the same style. Which one should I get? I tried on that one also. A different look but I loved it just as much.

I told the woman I wanted both of them. I would buy the reddish brown one now, then get more money and buy the dirty blonde one. I wanted to get into my Daisy costume with my new wig so bad. But the family was home. I couldn’t wait. I went in my room took off my pants and socks, put on my pantyhose and short shorts and put my pants and socks back on. Then I took off my shirt and put on a bra. I left the house and drove to a nearby park. I went to the trunk of the car and got my platform wedges, wig and some old pantyhose.

I tool off my socks and long pants and put on my platform wedges. OMG! OMG! I’m doing it. I was so excited I was trebling. My sexy legs looked so amazing. I stuffed the pantyhose into my bra. OMG! OMG!. I had sexy legs in pantyhose and breasts. I was becoming Daisy. I was shaking and trembling so much I had trouble stuffing my bra. I was still shaking as I put on my wig. I looked in the rear view mirror. WOW! I had such pretty hair. I had breasts. I had sexy legs in pantyhose, heels and short shorts.

I got out of the car and walked around. There was a few people nearby. Did they noticed this girl with the sexy legs and beautiful hair? I sure hoped they did because I was loving being that girl.

I spent the day like that. I drove around, enjoying my sexy legs, breasts and flowing hair. I got out in several places, getting closer and closer to more and more people. I didn’t want it to end. I wanted to stay like this and be like this all the time.

Time seemed to fly by. But it was getting time to get back home. I drove back to the park, took off my wedges and put my long pants and socks back on, took the pantyhose out of my bra and took off my wig. I put them in the trunk.

it had been an incredibly exciting day. I was finally out as a girl and not just any girl. One of the sexiest with the best legs I had even seen.

I went to the wig shop soon after and bought the dirty blonde wig. I thought of gong in my Daisy character. That would have been so exciting. Unfortunately my nerve didn’t hold out.

But I did get out more and more. My super big, nerve defying adventure was going out in my Daisy attire and buy pantyhose. A lot of chickening out preceded it. There was a lot more pantyhose shopping, shoe shopping and some bras and panties. I began imagining my full femme Daisy character and began dreaming of getting all the other things I didn’t have.

At 18, I got my own place and began buying all the femme clothes I wanted so bad for so long. I wore them everyday and began going out every chance I could. Wearing the shorts shorts was nice, but a short dress or skirt was just such an amazing sensation. And with stiletto heels and silky, shiny pantyhose, I had legs that were on par with or exceeded some of the best girl’s legs. I became Daisy in a dress.

So many great adventures. So much fear and anxiety. But once that excitement kicked in, it was an experience that was incredible. Daisy was just a character, and I was a caricature of her. But I loved it so much and still do. I could never get enough.

That’s awesome! Last summer was my first time answering the door totally dressed. I had to sign for the package. I was shaking so much I could barely hold the pen let alone sign my name! Now I think nothing of it.

Anonymous

Thanks Nikki

now that I’ve done it I should be a little more confident next time. Opening the door fully dressed for the first time is quite a big step to take.

Hugs

Rachael

Anonymous

Rachael 🌻 this is wonderful! I know you felt so good doing that! 🦋

Anonymous

Thanks Effie

it was the most daring thing I’ve done in ages – a great feeling.

Hugs

Rachael

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Awesome Rachel! Such a small thing really, but it isn’t. I’m happy to hear you made that step.

Amy

Congrats Rachel, I am so happy for you!! It is true it’s such a buzz and the great thing about it is when you’ve done it more and more that great buzz doesn’t go away!!

Hugs and Kisses

Candace

Anonymous

Thank you Candace

I’m quite looking forward to doing it again – my confidence is building up slowly and I’m spending more time dressed as Rachael now.

Hugs

Rachael.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?