Viewing 32 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well I love peanut butter, absolutely love the smooth one on toast with jam, in sandwiches with cheese too. Now I know some people don’t like it, other prefer the crunchy one.

So which out of the two do you like, and how do you like yours?.Do you like it or not?

I love peanut butter, I have it on toast on the weekends, and a PB sandwich every day for lunch.
      always the smooth
      Regine

IsabelB
      Lady

Crunchy for me – although I’m very fussy about which peanut butter I buy – basically nothing but peanuts (and maybe a smidgen of salt) – but no added oils, sugars or any other rubbish thanks! At the moment, it’s Manilife deep roast.  Great on it’s own, really great with banana.

Now, who’s going to trigger the poll on Marmite? 😉

Isabel x

Anonymous

Isabel trigger that pole sweetie.

Seren
        Baroness

[postquote quote=417404]

Yes to PB and banana! On toast, on crackers, in sandwiches 🤤

And also yes, quality is important, just peanuts, pref organic, no fillers, palm oil, or other contaminants.

Hope you’re all having a nice relaxing weekend xx

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

I like peanuts, but detest peanut butter…

Spoon full of peanut butter and a bar of dark chocolate and im in heaven!

I’m a fan of both crunchy and smooth.

Alice

Anonymous

I love both. Often have it on toast for breakfast. I also like almond butter.

I am also picky about the brand. Only natural, no added oils.

Anonymous

Kay….please don’t say you like it with…..sardines 😱😱😱😱

Anonymous

“…. I like peanut butter ( crunchy), I like toast & jam…”
      Just bought a big plastic jar ( crunchy)Thursday.
      Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

It’s a no liking either for me 🎄🎄

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I like my peanut butter the way I like my legs:  smooth. 😁.  Hows that for tying in peanut butter and crossdressing?  Lol

Oh, peanut butter and banana sandwiches are to die for!!

Stevie

Stevie, i make that for my wife’s breakfast every morning ,but to find someone else who likes it wow! I need to go for a lay down PYxx.

Anonymous

Stevie S.
        I think Elvis Presley’s Mom use to Grill, Peunut butter and Banana sandwiches for him
        Dr.T.J.

Stevie Steiner
          Managing Ambassador

I didn’t know that.

Thank ya,  thank ya very much…

Stevie

I’m another in the “don’t like it” category.  I’ve never been a fan.

I like it in cookies, pies, chocolate and yes sometimes right out of the jar.

Peanut butter has been just something I have always enjoyed. I usually eat the ‘smooth’ but if ‘crunchy’ is the other option that is just fine with me. I love peanuts and I love peanut butter  and I also love crossdressing! Peanut butter just tastes good ‘both ways’.

Extra crunchy! 😂😂😂

Anonymous

Sorry Amanda

I would have answered sooner but I have been ill……

…… a fried sardine and peanut butter sandwich!!!.omg….I’m going green just typing it…gulp, sorry, but their is no way you can sell me that, no way to disguise, fishy peanuts!!!…..it’s revolting!!!…what next….used as topping on trifle!!!??

anyway…I love peanut butter, but crunchy only….and I do like it with marmite or jam in sandwiches….

Love, grace ❤️

Emily
      Lady

Prefer crunchy, but will eat smooth if that’s what’s available. Always all natural either way. The ingredients list should say “Peanuts”, nothing else. I do get a chuckle out of the jars that say “warning, contains peanuts”

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Amanda, As a kid I hated peanut butter, but now I love it; especially the smooth kind.  I have peanut butter and banana on toast every morning for breakfast (along with my no-fat Greek yogurt and fruit).  And it has to be the all natural kind, just peanuts and no added crap.  Of course, my dog sits beside me waiting to receive a bit of the toast crust and to lick the yogurt bowl. I love my breakfast and I’m usually on the CDH website while having it. Like Stevie, I’ve tried to tie the two together. Have a great week everyone, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Crunchy, is there any other kind?

Stephanie, I don’t know what part of the U.S. eats PB with sardines, much less fried sardines (how do you stay in the house after cooking one?).  I think they might need some nutritional counseling, maybe.

Extra Crunchy, Crunchy, then smooth in that order.  I love my peanut butter.  On toast, bread, sometimes a little on pancakes or waffles, mixed with honey or clear syrup, with grape or cherry jelly.  Not too many ways I won’t eat it.

Even two of my big tomcats, Bubba and Maynard, in the past, loved it, especially on their toes.  I thought I could clean a peanut butter jar, but I knew they both liked to sample it as I ate it, so I sat the empty jar in the kitchen floor one day, and those two sat on each side, taking turns, to wipe the insides with the toes of one paw, then cleaning it off.  After an hour or so, they came in the den and joined me and so I checked that jar when I went to the kitchen next, and I swear it looked like I had washed it.  So that became a ritual for us once I finished a jar.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paula F.

Smooth?  Crunchy? I go both ways! 😘

Just remember if you get something crunchy in your creamy peanut butter….it was NOT a peanut!

Yikes, SR

Creamy all the way! Crunchy is nastyyy.

Anonymous

Samantha!!!!!!!!! What could you possibly mean 🤔

I do love my peanut butter!

Mostly I use the smooth, and only occasionally the chunky as I am the only one in my house that eats it.

Sometimes I’ll mix in some tahini (sesame seed butter) when I’m making a sandwich.

Leslie
      Lady

I know I will probably be drummed off the site for this,BUT I like crunchy with pickles (dill or sweet) on a sandwich or crackers. About the only time my daughter will say that my behavior is perverted, the CD she doesn’t mind.

Anonymous

Leslie!!!

If we could get the world to look at it like your daughter….I would eat it daily!!!

huggs, grace xx

Anonymous

Leslie, my two daughters, though it was the most repulsive sandwiches a person could eat, now both of them eat it regularly, just goes show you don’t know when your taste buds are going to change.

Mmmm…Crunchy!!

Either with some grape or strawberry jam, marshmallow cream, or …bacon!!  Everything is better with bacon!  YUM!!

Try Crunchy on top of good vanilla ice cream too!!

Robyn ❤️

Something I would never have even contemplated until I saw it in an American film many many years ago, peanut butter and jelly (jam) sandwich. Mmmmm. God bless America.

❤️B

And to make it into a perfect post morning run lunch slice a banana in the middle👌Quick easy nutritious filling, carbs, protein, sugar, fruit. Who needs highly priced supplements😂

Mmmmm!!!

Crunchy, topped with cream cheese.

Deeee-licious.

Love Laura.

Anonymous

Just and add on here to all peanut butter lovers, what do you think of the peanut butter and marmite spread, and peanut butter and chocolate?

Yeuch! Peanut butter on its own is bad enough, mixing it with Marmite (someone I know calls it the “devil’s excrement”) can’t possibly improve it!

-A.

Anonymous

Wow Andi

as a lover of both …..thank you, I think you have just hit the perfect ” brand name”…

Grace x

Anonymous

Well Andi I respect that you don’t like the product. I can’t poo poo your friends simile of it either “Brilliant”

Anonymous

i like both. and when its in any candy bar its great. reeses peanut butter cups. tastes sooo good.

ChloeC
      Duchess

I’m not a particular peanut butter fan, but there are sometimes when I sort of get what might be a craving, tho I would want grape jelly with it in a sandwich (and yes, I’ve eaten it by itself, out of the jar…but I was, um, yes, younger). I’ll eat crunchy but I’m more of a smooth enjoyer. Same with peanuts, shelled, I like them and will eat them but I prefer cashews, although my digestive system doesn’t. I voted ‘Both’ but I actually much prefer ham or roast beef sandwiches with lettuce and mayo. And sad to say, probably unlike most here, I will not eat peanut butter with chocolate. I prefer my chocolate neat.

[postquote quote=418690]
      Peanut butter and chocolate?  It’s like heels and hose…they just go together and OOOH so sinfully good!!

👠👠💋

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Obviously my answer was Skippy creamy as ANYONE who knows me could tell you. I LIVE on it going through a 48 oz jar about every three days. Collectively in my 55 years I have eaten literally TONS of it- always on white bread, Premium brand saltines or straight from the jar. I have only known of 1 or 2 other people EVER who eat it more often than I do, LOL.
      Cyn

Anonymous

Cynthia

I really do hope you are being paid in cash or ” goods” for being a Skippy Creamy Ambassador….

Huggs, grace xx

smooth all the way and I buy the peanuts and pass them through a mill

I like smooth peanut butter either all by itself or on vanilla ice cream.

Brandi
        Lady

Love crunchy peanut butter with a “smackful of honey.”

Hugs,

Brandi

Anonymous

Stephanie be careful if it builds muscles, you better pray them there traps work of those pest and going to duff you up one day sweetie.

Anonymous

Black opium marmitty du toillette is now available at good perfume stores…..

and marmite does build muscle….but on your boobs…..nooooo, ladies, rubbing marmite on your chest does not work…..but when it sets, your forms are on for life!!!

Grace x

Anonymous

Interesting Stephanie haven’t heard that before, no not good I expect for the figure, but deadly for sardines sweetie. He he

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Auntie….

Actually has a recipe for preparing rat.  No, never used it!!  Now to cough up a fur ball on the cats bed and see how he likes it!  Lol

Ste…. err, Auntie 🙄😂

Anonymous

Oh yeah 2poos pest control, although I’m not convinced 2poos can distinguish between good animals and pests. Super rat in pink knickers, has ITV’s Roly Rat become a CD, I wondered what gapped to him. 

Anonymous

I’m starting a petition…S.O.S

save our sardines…..or

Save our stomachs!!!?

green gilled, grace xx

Anonymous

Rat? Ok, I might get kicked off the site for this drift, but when I was growing up my father made BBQ raccoon and my mother was hopping mad that he did that! Yes, I grew up in a strange family!

Anonymous

………….and some days you can’t beat a “rat or twoey”…so I’ve been told!!

Anonymous

No sardines after Brexit Grace. 

Anonymous

Kay did you serve it with a peanut butter sauce?

Anonymous

Kay….I think you are just about safe, although the naughty corner is getting……dusty!!

Anonymous

Mmm…quite fancy a raccoon of ribs

Anonymous

Or a chocolate covered sugar coated mouse

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Peanut butter’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?