Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Oh what a glorious day.
      I came out to my wife, this morning. I have been wearing her lounge pants for a few weeks, and we have had a couple conversations about how they made me feel.
      This morning, I confessed that I have been wearing(pretty pink) lace bikini panties from the time I get home and shower, until bedtime, then silky nightgowns to sleep, and that I very much want to move forward, in dressing.
      I could not have been happier with her response, not only is she ok with it all, she is excited and thinks it is wonderful I want to explore this. She is currently going through all her old outfits,( she has kept most clothes she has had since she was 16,including her “larger” periods,) and we are going to play dressup later in the day.
      I am on top of the world, right now, but I have to do the darn yardwork before I can play, lol
      I just had to share my amazing news with my sisters:-)
      I hope everyone has as wonderful a day as I am going to
      Huge hugs, Regine

Wonderful news! Hurry with the yardwork, I can’t wait to hear what outfits she picks for you.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

What great news Regine, I’m so happy for you.  I can only imagine how your heart must have burst with happiness – and relief – at her response.  Not just acceptance, but full blown support and encouragement!   Good for you hon!!

Stevie

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Happy for you and lovely to hear of another supporting wife – remember to check she’s OK with whatever you are doing and if she’s not dial it back a bit so as not to overwhelm her (it’s easy for us to say sure, go for it whatever you want, and then feel a bit of anxiety).

It makes me happy to hear of other supportive, sharing wives so thank you for sharing as well xx

Anonymous

Champagne moment Regine

So hope you have the evening of your life, after all, what’s more fun than dressup????

…….and I would also guess your yard has never been cleaned quicker!!!!

ENJOY…..grace x

Anonymous

Well done Regine

I hope you and your wife really enjoy each other you deserve it.

Love & Best Wishes

Sarah

xxx

Regine, that is fantastic news!

What relief you must be feeling opening up to the person closest to you and being met with nothing but love and acceptance.

I hope for nothing but the best for you and your wife moving forward.

Regine

Why dont they have a standing ovation emoji? LOL!!

That is fantastic news Regine!!  Boy did you luck out!!  I am happy for you!!

xo – Robyn 💕🤗

Wonderful!!  Fantastic!! Great News!!

May the two of you have much enjoyment exploring together, and may it strengthen and enrich your bond!

Leah

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Great news Regine.  It just goes to show that the SO response is all over the place.  Enjoy the pink fog, but don’t let it blind you if your SO becomes uncomfortable with you pushing the envelope.  May the both of you enjoy each other and your new found experiences.

Happiness to you,   Sandy

OMG! That’s awesome. I’m so happy for you! Not all of us get that response though I believe we all dream of that response. Enjoy yourself and have fun with your wife playing dress up. I feel the bond between you two will strengthen and grow through this.

Hugs,

Jessica

P.S.  I’m glad you didn’t listen to my insane ramblings concerning coming out.

Thank you Jessica, We have always had a very strong relationship,and have been through the wars together , but this was an incredibly big revelation, at least in my mind. It re-enforces th love we have for each other though, and I couldnt be happier. I wish the same for us all:-)
        Hugs, Regi.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I’m glad for you Regina, congratulations in several ways.
      1 – I assume it feels very good to not have to hide anything from your wife
      2 – your wife doesn’t reject you or ask for a “ok but keep it away from me”
      3 – she even embrace it and help you explore more of Regina.

After several stories where the telling gone bad I’m happy to read one where it gone very good also.

/kt

Thank you all for the wonderful support and wishes, I HAVE to update you on my day.
      It was and still is sooo amazing.
      My SO put together about 5 outfits for me, complete with Bra and pads, A wig that is perfect, and sat with me while I modeled, everything. She then asked which I was wearing the rest of the day!!!
      Im sitting here now, perfumed((by her), lipsticked, also by her, fully dressed and on top of the world.
      Oh, we also shaved my legs, and I am going to start epilating tonight, I hope.
      She is as excited as I am, to have Regi( her choice, and Im going for it) join our famly, and is already starting to plan “girl times”
      I could not have taken this step without all the amazing girls here, and the support you all have for one another.
      I love you all, my sisters, forward and upward:-)
      Hugs, Regi.

Anonymous

I guess you can say Christmas came early, Regine!  No more hiding, a supportive wife AND an expanded wardrobe.  Lucky girl.  And be sure to thank her properly this Christmas.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Anonymous

Fantastic news, now for a beautiful journey together, I love happy ending.

I love happy beginnings even more, Amanda:-)
        Hugs,Regi.

Hi Regine,

I am so excited for you I hope you are having a wonderful time with your wife.

I bet that seemed like it took forever getting that yard work done Hahahaha.

Enjoy sweetie

Patty

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?