Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Julie
      Lady

To get the long 10 inches of beautiful female hair I need and want for the new woman me sweetie. Julie Sophia Noble! I must keep getting good nice trims that leave me with a cute haircut. But today was perfect. As Julie minus the extensions and makeup. I was in full woman mode for this stop at FantasticSam’s beauty parlor to check if they could do what I wanted and needed. Both girls. The girl up front and my stylist Kailee. Both of them said yes. The inside was bright, had enough of space. The mirrors were helpful to see her do my hair and to show me the finished look. Everyone just treated me as a human being. So they accepted for example. I am a woman according to my presentation doll! The girls asked questions and showed them the reference here is what I am aiming for. So now I am 1 even more happier woman. Some of the girls were like in their 20’s 0r 30’s mostly. There may have been a few older girls. But it was my first time as the guinea pig at the beauty parlor. Mom was like there’s these places we can go so where do you wanna go. I gave FantasticSam’s a chance. They won. So me, Mom and my fav Aunt went old school to pick the place. But I have Kailee’s business card which has the phone number of the parlor on it. So I can call and schedule future appointments. For these calls I will use my female voice. I will give her the name Julie and Arthur but I’ll also ask her to put Julie on the sign in sheet girlfriend.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?