Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was fortunate in finding at girlfriend with her own apartment when I first moved to El Paso. She would let me change there and store a few outfits so once or twice a month, I’d avail myself of her kindness. Usually I’d go shopping in the afternoons, then Anna Marie and I would go to dinner and a movie in the evening.

On one occasion, I wanted to wear a new Lane Bryant outfit consisting of a midi skirt (slightly below the knee) in a bright blue print, a turquoise T style top with a statement necklace in turquoise and black pumps, a summer handbag. I was wearing my favorite short grey bob wig (in my profile). I needed a few grocery items to take home with me so stopped at a large Albertsons. I picked up a few items and was just roaming the aisles enjoying the experience of just being out when I was stopped by a woman. She said I’ve being following you and just wanted to tell you that you’re lovely… “you look like you just stepped out of a fashion magazine”

Well my heart soared and I thanked her, but I was caught offguard and perhaps didn’t lower my voice as I should. I complemented her look too but I still got a funny look in return. It was just a brief encounter but even if I was read, at least she went away knowing that crossdressers do make lovely women too.

If there is a lesson here, it would be to not fear expressing yourself. Get out there ladies and be yourself.

Hugs….Tasi

Tasi,

Congratulations on the complument and such a wonderful day out! Thanks for sharing this part of your life!

We are a beutiful lot!

Cheerio!

You talking about shopping at Albertsons makes me think of our local Safeway where I shop weekly (Patricia) for our groceries and stop sometimes (Patrick) after work to pick up a few items missed in the weekend shopping trip.  The assistant manager, it a friendly woman in her late thirties who likes to chat as she rings up your purchases.  She’s been the cashier for me in both modes.  I wasn’t sure if she made the connection until one day I’d made it home and change to a skirt and blouse, before my wife informed me that we needed something to complete dinner and handed me a short list.

So I put on my minimal make up (mascara and lipstick) added a nice pair of hoop earrings that give the impression of being pierced earrings.  I drove up to the store and bought about a half a cart of groceries and my cashier turned out to be that same assistant manager.  As she was checking my groceries, she asked if I was off work that day.  I told no and inquired as to what made her think that.  She said that usually during the week when I stop in I’m wearing my work uniform.  That uniform is a cranberry colored polo shirt and grey slacks (like old time service station pants) and tennis shoes.  In no way would any of it be considered feminine, not even if you took into account my long hair in a high ponytail.

No doubt then she was fine with me being a cross-dresser shopping in her store.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?