• This topic has 15 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Eva B.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Had such a great afternoon shopping at Torrid today. Tried on several dresses and about a dozen tops. Even started dancing to the music in the store as I was trying on one top after another. Bought 8 tops 1 dress and a pair of 2″ heel boots for less than $140. At 50% off each item ans an extra 10% off the total and employee discount —wow what a store to shop at!!!

. Cassie

Anonymous

I love Torrid. Except for the prices. They can be murder on the wallet

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

I love Torrid, but in my opinion 50% off puts them at about the right price.

I almost never buy there at retail price without sales

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Even at full price Torrid is way cheaper than stores like Nordstrom and Needless Markup (Neiman Marcus).

Anonymous

True. But in my home town, they’re the most expensive outside Macy’s

Cassie, I shopped at Torrid today also. I would guess you were in Des Moines as I was in Omaha. I also got a few things. Shoes, Jewelry, and a nice fitted bra. Then went on to Lane Bryant, DSW, and Von Maur. It would be fun spending the day with others but better than not going at all. Sounds like you had a great day also.

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Karynn, I was in Ames, not Des Moines and yes it was a great day. The only thing that could have made it better was sharing my day with someone else, going out with a friend would be the best.
        Cassie

HiCassie,

Sounds like you enjoyed a great day.

Alice

I have shopped at Torrid many times. Bought leggings, a couple of nice dresses. Nice sales people.

Anonymous
      Lady

Thats a great discount. I can see where your paycheck will be going now. Better build a bigger closet for your wardrobe you lucky girl.

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

I will have to try shopping there!

I love Torrid. My store is in Smithfield N C. I usually shop early in the day. The sales person is very helpful and i enjoy chatting with her. I recently bought a pair of jeans and before i bought them she insisted i try them on before i completed my purchase. She showed me the dressing room and was very helpful. I have purchased many items online and have them delivered to the store. I have found Torrid to be helpful and supportive. Cant wait till my next trip.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Wow, You’re going to need a bigger wardrobe – Do they sell them?

I worked in a clothes shop and the staff discount was fantastic. There was a ruse where the occasional more expensive item was classed as ‘work wear’ and gained an even bigger discount!

Love, love, LOVE Torrid!!!

I’m on a first name basis with the managers of the two closest stores, and whether I’m dressed up or in drab I’m always greeted warmly. I especially like to show off some of my Torrid wardrobe on my visits, even if all or part of it were thrift store finds.

Christine

Lea
      Lady

I walked into a Torrid store for the first time this week while dressed. The staff were so friendly, welcoming. They have such cute clothes. And shoes in my size, I’ll be back again!

Eva B
      Lady

Never shopped there, I guess I consider myself more of an Ann Taylor gal, with my age.  They do have really cute windows though.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?