- November 28, 2022 at 5:37 pm #697622Cassie JaysonParticipantRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 72Replies: 1171Has thanked: 2734 timesBeen thanked: 5518 times
Had such a great afternoon shopping at Torrid today. Tried on several dresses and about a dozen tops. Even started dancing to the music in the store as I was trying on one top after another. Bought 8 tops 1 dress and a pair of 2″ heel boots for less than $140. At 50% off each item ans an extra 10% off the total and employee discount —wow what a store to shop at!!!
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- December 7, 2022 at 8:57 am #699665
- December 2, 2022 at 10:59 pm #698577LeaLadyRegistered On: March 23, 2016Topics: 92Replies: 363Has thanked: 651 timesBeen thanked: 1750 times
I walked into a Torrid store for the first time this week while dressed. The staff were so friendly, welcoming. They have such cute clothes. And shoes in my size, I’ll be back again!
- November 29, 2022 at 8:25 pm #697894Christine RelleumBaronessRegistered On: March 1, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 94Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 302 times
Love, love, LOVE Torrid!!!
I’m on a first name basis with the managers of the two closest stores, and whether I’m dressed up or in drab I’m always greeted warmly. I especially like to show off some of my Torrid wardrobe on my visits, even if all or part of it were thrift store finds.
- November 29, 2022 at 9:36 am #697779Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1415Has thanked: 5144 timesBeen thanked: 6477 times
Wow, You’re going to need a bigger wardrobe – Do they sell them?
I worked in a clothes shop and the staff discount was fantastic. There was a ruse where the occasional more expensive item was classed as ‘work wear’ and gained an even bigger discount!
- November 29, 2022 at 5:41 am #697711Deedee SommerLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
I love Torrid. My store is in Smithfield N C. I usually shop early in the day. The sales person is very helpful and i enjoy chatting with her. I recently bought a pair of jeans and before i bought them she insisted i try them on before i completed my purchase. She showed me the dressing room and was very helpful. I have purchased many items online and have them delivered to the store. I have found Torrid to be helpful and supportive. Cant wait till my next trip.
- November 29, 2022 at 5:05 am #697706
- November 29, 2022 at 4:58 am #697703Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 31Replies: 1814Has thanked: 13043 timesBeen thanked: 9103 times
- November 28, 2022 at 7:47 pm #697641
- November 28, 2022 at 6:19 pm #697629Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 98Replies: 5796Has thanked: 7804 timesBeen thanked: 15256 times
- November 28, 2022 at 6:09 pm #697626Karynn NormanLadyRegistered On: October 27, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 37Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 128 times
Cassie, I shopped at Torrid today also. I would guess you were in Des Moines as I was in Omaha. I also got a few things. Shoes, Jewelry, and a nice fitted bra. Then went on to Lane Bryant, DSW, and Von Maur. It would be fun spending the day with others but better than not going at all. Sounds like you had a great day also.
- November 28, 2022 at 6:05 pm #697625AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 28, 2022 at 9:02 pm #697643Emily AltHostessRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 1285Has thanked: 1443 timesBeen thanked: 6654 times
- November 29, 2022 at 3:33 am #697684
- November 28, 2022 at 7:33 pm #697639BillieJayManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: September 21, 2018Topics: 2485Replies: 371Has thanked: 1335 timesBeen thanked: 2060 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.