Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      RachelAnn
      Lady

So my wife and daughter come home from dance practice the other day and she (my wife) says Excitedly, I know you don’t have a Snapchat account, but the girls at dance showed me this new Snapchat filter, it’s hilarious.  She pulls up the dude filter, holds it up to herself, snaps a pic, and shows me. Let’s just say my wife does not a attractive man make, it was hilarious. Anyway, I then downloaded said app to my phone, signed up, and have been playing with the girl filter for the last 3 days.  It is pretty cool and I highly recommend it if you haven’t already.  That’s all, just wanted to share some cheap boredom killing fun on your next rainy day indoors.  Ciao for now ladies, stay beautiful.

I saw this on the news today I think I would love to try it out.
      Has some possibilities.
      patty

Anonymous

It’s a lot of fun except I look WAY better when I do it myself LOL

I actually have a twin sister and i dont look anything like her in the filter ha ha

Do these extra filters cost? I have tried snapchat but never got on with it.

RachelAnn
        Lady

I’m not a Snapchat expert by any means, but this particular filter is free, along with some others.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?