Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Dear FAB girls  ( thats Female At Birth ).  We spend so much time here helping our members on their journey, but rarely ask how the journey goes for those others involved – be it a partner or family member.   I realize this may be a somewhat personal question, but:  How goes it with your journey with your loved one??  I do care about All our membership, and realized we rarely ask how your journey goes with the new ‘gal’ in your life.  We all too often focus on our own struggles and may not appreciate the fact there are two ( or more ) people who must deal with all this.

All you GG’s and your viewpoints can be so enlightening and helpful to many.   Feeling a bit concerned about you all ( I’m a worrying mother hen, lol ), and I just wanted to check in with you and say –

Hi!  How is everything going on “your side” of it all?   I do hope things just get better with time!  Thanks for being here, and hanging in there with your SO through thick and thin. You’re a special group of ladies! 🙂

Stevie

Anonymous

As one Mother Hen to another, so glad you asked! It’s been 12 years since ‘she’ was discovered. After deciding on acceptance, there was a huge amount of discovery for both of us. A closeted CD is not so sure what kind of woman she dresses as. It’s like adopting a daughter.

CD husbands are ok for others, but MY husband? WTH! I didn’t ask for this. I just don’t understand wanting to assume the looks and mannerisms of an opposite gender. It is what it is though.

So many posts on forums ask why the wife won’t accept him in bed wearing a bra and panties. Well duh, wife doesn’t want to sleep with a man dressed as a woman.

Meeting other wives early on was very helpful. There are plenty of irresponsible husbands that don’t dress. All in all, I’ll take this option. No drunkenness, gambling, drugs, cheating, or abuse. Although I can’t share the same emotional thrill she has getting dressed up. I’m happy she dresses in a respectable fashion.

My journey has gone fairly well, still a bit confusing. I’ve found that I can look through catalogs, either clothing, houseware, or knickknacks and have an honest discussion. Best part of all of this is a more than willing girlfriend to watch chick flicks with.

Hugs, Eileen

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Thank you fellow mother hen! 😁

Lol, chick flicks, we all have our faves I guess.  I will happily watch Pretty Woman any day of the week myself.  An oldie, but a goodie.  ( just love Julia in that movie! )

Anonymous

Um, sister Hen. Especially during year’s end Holiday season, the Hallmark movies that all end the same, my ‘girlfriend’ and I share popcorn and wine. Repeats of the Golden Girls are always good.

Most women hope for a strong, reliable, sensitive man to marry. I never imagined the sensitive part included wearing woman’s clothing.

Stevie Steiner
            Managing Ambassador

Much as I like Golden Girls, I jyst loved Betty White in Hot in Cleveland!  Great cast there.  🙂

Anonymous

I tend to paint a rosy picture of acceptance while knowing this isn’t true for every couple. Just learned that formerly tolerant wife has decided to separate till further notice. Through our CD husbands, I met Peggy twice. He quit dressing for many years and couldn’t be repressed anymore. Peggy never liked him dressing, ever.

I know it’s difficult seeing a husband dressed as a woman. I feel so bad for both of them.

Ang
      Baroness

Hey Stevie,
      How sweet of you to ask! 🙂

Things in my neck of the woods are going pretty good. Like any relationship there are ups and downs. I really think I get as much out of spaces like this as every participant on the site. AND I absolutely adore the term FAB girl because it implies fabulous!

My journey with “all this” started pretty negatively. It also was a start, then no I am quitting this, then years later back to it. It has also gone a lot further than I thought it would. What I mean is it has gone beyond just “CD”. The other FAB ladies have helped me over in our private corner of the group. I have also made some fabulous CD friends that I have messaged that has been super helpful for me in understanding things.

In fact, I would say that my relationship is better than ever. It has been a rough few months though…to be certain. However, after working through some rough patches the last month or two have been so wonderful. My partner has really encouraged me to grow in my own life too and I recently took a great big leap and started a new job. Very exciting and promising!

Hope things are going well in your world currently!

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Thank you Ang, and yes, things are going well in my world! 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?