Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Vanessa ?
      Lady

Felt like dressing up last night, and when I started out I had put on a pair of pantyhose since I’d recently shaved my legs and there was no worry of obvious visible hairs poking through them.  Unfortunately, when it came time that I was going to head outside for a late night walk (and a bit of a drive, and um… another thing 😉), it turns out I currently have no shoes that I can actually wear with pantyhose — the sandal-type shoes I’ve been wearing during Vanessa time need to go between the toes to fit, and they like to slip off much too easily when I try to make them work with the pantyhose.  I’ve ordered a pair of heeled boots so I’ll have something to wear during cooler weather when open toed shoes are no longer a good idea, but they only just shipped today, so I won’t be seeing those for a while.

Usually in this situation I’d just swap the hose out for leggings, but for some reason last night I looked down and went “well, this dress comes almost as low as some of my shorter pairs of shorts, and I’ve never felt uncomfortable wearing those out… so why not?” and just went out with my legs completely bare.  I had panties on under the dress but that was it.

And… it was actually really nice to be out walking without my legs being all covered up!  I still love my leggings, of course, but with my legs being shaved now I don’t really feel like they’re necessary for going out like they were before.

(And funnily enough, the next town over somehow seemed quieter and less crowded late at night than the one I live in usually is around the same time.  Around here I’ll usually see at least a few cars passing by every now and then, while over there I think I saw… maybe one or two the entire time I was out?  It was kind of odd how deserted it seemed, especially considering that town is more populated and has two colleges… I picked the perfect night to walk around without worrying about being seen, I suppose! 😅)

I imagine it’s not something I’ll want to do when the weather gets actually legitimately cold rather than the current “room-temperature during the day, kinda cool at night” fall weather — if I was just walking I’d probably be fine down to some pretty chilly temperatures (my legs have a very high tolerance for cold, in guy-mode I keep wearing shorts until it’s below freezing out) but sitting down in the driver’s seat of my car with bare legs was already a bit of a shock the first time, I imagine it’d be much worse if it was freezing outside! — but as long as we keep having this early fall type weather I’ll probably continue to go walk without covering up as much.

I still remember the first time that I wore a dress with bare, shaved legs… it was so amazing and I instantly got why women go that route rather than using pantyhose all the time… it was soon much more comfortable

Anonymous

I love the feeling of being out and about with smooth, shaved legs. I like to wear kilts (yes, I wear them proper) most of the year so I get to experience that heavenly sensation.

Hi Vanessa. I know how invigorating you must have felt, walking around with nothing on your legs .I did it once when I was on vacation and my legs were tan from being at the pool. Just like you, I decided not to wear stockings or pantyhose when I went out to a club that night. Only I took it one step further. I didn’t wear panties under my skirt. I had a great time that night and the feeling of nothing on my legs added to my feeling of being a naughty girl. Stay safe and enjoy the feeling of having nothing on your legs

Janine

Sounds exciting! Can’t wait until I’m brave enough for that.

Anonymous

i dont like covering up my legs. everyone says i got nice legs so i like to show them off. also like to show off my pedicure. i cant wear panty hoes in the summer. they make my legs sweat. panty hoes are good on cool nights.

That sounds exciting. I have nice shaved legs but only recently started going public dressed enfemme. I would wear my feminine long brown sweater with a turtle neck and either women’s jeans or leggings. I intend to meet with a CD friend soon to walk openly in her home town since it’s small. I want to wear a denim skirt or skirt but I want to take a walk with no stocking, leggings or jeans: a skirt and bare, shaved legs. Thank you for your comments

Just love the feeling of freshly shaved legs and they look adorable. I wear long cotton skirts in summer with sandals and love the feel of the wind under my skirt

Anonymous

go for it. my legs look great and i get lots of complements on them. love open toe sandals to show off my painted toes. lots of girls say they wish they had my legs. even had guys say i have great legs. have fun and show off those legs.

I’ve got great legs too.Haha. Even though I say it myself. But I couldn’t go bare legged. I like stockings and the feel of them. And the look of them. All the different shades.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

The only time I got out with bare legs is when I’m in guy mode. When I’m Patty, I always wear pantyhose.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?