Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

In March, 2018, I will once again be presenting at the Keystone Conference, held annually in Harrisburg, PA.  My presentation is titled: “Making the Most of Part-Time Womanhood.”  My seminar explores how to make the most of being a part-time woman.  So many of us, either can’t transition, or, if you are like me, your gender identity isn’t binary, so you don’t wish to transition.  Whatever your reason for expressing more than one gender, my presentation demonstrates how to lead a fulfilling part-time, feminine existence.  Of course, you’ll actually have to attend the Keystone Conference, but I can assure you that if you do, will never regret it.  Keystone’s mantra has always been gender diversity, and the conference ensures there is something for everyone.  It is also one of the most affordable TG conferences you can attend.

I have attended every Keystone, and I keep going back because it never disappoints.  There is something that will interest everyone.  The conference doesn’t discriminate, so everyone is welcome, whether you’ve made peace with your trans nature or you are just discovering it.  For those of you who haven’t had the chance to spread your feminine wings, this is the conference for you.

Visit: http://www.keystone-conference.org/ if you are interested, and please join me on Saturday morning, March 9th, as we explore the joys of part-time womanhood.

Hugs,

Sally

Sally……all the best at the Conference….knock-em out, with your speech and say Hi and love to all the girls attending for me!

Lady Veronica

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Sally,
      Cloe,April, and I from the ambassador team will be attending the conference and we are trying to encourage as many CDH members as possible to attend as well. We will be sure to take a look at your ‘seminar’ as one of the ones to attend when we go. Look forward to seeing you there!
      Cyn

Anonymous

Cynthia,

I arrive on Friday afternoon, and I’ll be around all afternoon and evening that Friday, so please try to look me up.  I think my seminar is going to be on Saturday morning, either 9am or 10am.  I will also probably be used to collect tickets for the Saturday luncheon and the Saturday evening gala, so watch for me at the doors.

It will be great to meet up and get to know all of the CDH girls.

Hugs,

Sally

• Hi Sally,

I live about 100 miles from Harrisburg and will be attending my first Keystone Conference and have heard a lot of good things. I would love to attend your seminar on Saturday. I am coming to town on Thursday and have never spent any time in Harrisburg, just driven thru to my grandmother’s or parents in Ohio.

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

I’ll be sure to look for you there, Sally.  Personally, I need more than the part time life, but am living it now.  It is part of the journey and needs much consideration .

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?