Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

One of my best friends I hang out with in the French Quarter on weekends is an older gay male. I’m a straight male, not a homophobe at all. We shop, have coffee talk, walk around all the fun shops and do lunch, sometimes we’ll go to the Country Club pool and just people watch. I confide in my friend, and share personal thoughts on my marriage, whats going on in my life and just life in general; but that is what besties are for, right? My wife, from what I think feels maybe threaten of my friend or jealous of the time I spend with him because she is always working. She may even think there is a sexual element there which there isn’t. I don’t know how to put her at ease about all this. Now I almost feel guilty now for spending time with my BFF. What are your thoughts on this….

We all want that kind of person in our lives. I have unfortunately distanced myself from my best friend because I don’t trust his wife with the the knowledgeof my truly expanded universe.

The best you can do is provide reassurances to your wife and hope she believes and understands you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?