Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Passing as a woman educated cross-dressed senior me about the life of the half of humanity that is of the female persuasion. Even if two women don’t know each other, they start conversing (the real one starts, anyway). Male drivers stopped and smiled to let CD’d me walk across a street. Putting on my cosmetics taught me that this requires practiced skill and a lot of time. On social dates as a man, I now know to thank the lady for her effort in preparing herself. My cross-dressing revealed considerations that make cross-dressed me more becoming as female and that are equally valid for men: losing weight, physical fitness, and smiling always. I learned that very long hair needs extra effort, and that a long-haired date might be happy if male I helped her (and she was). One good result is that lone and otherwise lonely real women enjoy candid conversations and visits with male me, without me getting presumptuous, condescending, or otherwise offensive. Another good result is that I am physically healthier. 

Cross-dressing has educated me about the social topic of gender. Cross-dressing and being cross-dressed generate pleasant physical sensations in myself. Such sensations originate in the endocrine system and indicate at least two different hormones: dopamine for pleasure, and adrenaline for higher blood pressure and a fast pulse. My own condition reveal that prenatal me simultaneously developed both as male in my physical genetic body and as transgender in my endocrine system. If my endocrine system ruled my conscious self, I would present myself as female all the time. Instead in our real world I present as male because society and my family expect that. In my conscious cerebral brain, I self-identify as male. My male-or-female tests of personality skew toward a male identity. My own cross-dressing therefore shows that gender identity occurs in different levels of our personality, and can be inconsistent among those levels. This awareness from cross-dressing lets me refute anti-trans propaganda as fictional.

My cross-dressing-stimulated awareness of myself also suggests to me that the biblical New Testament’s gospels support a hypothesis that Jesus of Nazareth was transgender. Young Jesus’s apparent reading of the entire Hebrew scripture (the Old Testament of the Christian bible) suggests that young Jesus was looking for something of vital personal importance. A plausible object of such a search could be an explanation, which was not to be found, of how a psychological female or androgyne self-identity, his own, resided in his male body. Jesus’s resulting awareness of the incompleteness of the old scripture could lead him toward a more reality-based new church. Jesus of the gospels never married and attracted both male and female followers. Before establishing a new church, Jesus was judicially murdered by the money changers in the temple who bribed Judas and hired the mob that mustered below Pontius Pilate’s balcony.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Alexis Tresse. Reason: minor edits
      • This topic was modified 6 months ago by Emily Alt.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?