• This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Amy Myers
      Baroness

Girls;

This topic has come up here before about dreaming that you are in femme to some extent, and last night I had a very vivid one I’d like to share.

Like all dreams it doesn’t really make sense, but this was it.

I was with my wife, my Mother (who passed away over 25 years ago), and some other family that I can’t idenitify and it was morning and we went for breakfast and then were getting ready to go out somewhere.

I was slower than the others so I told them to go ahead and I’ll catch up to them later. Now through all of this I was solidly in femme mode, with my wig and forms on, and fully dressed, though I don’t know what I was wearing. But it was all totally normal, I was just part of the family and no one paid any attention to how I was dressed. Then I realized I had my wallet, but had left my purse at the restaurant, so started to hurry back to the restaurant to get it. It was on an upper floor, but suddenly couldn’t remember which one, or indeed how to get there.

I was wandering around the hotel, getting more and more upset, as my family were gone, and though I had my money, my purse with my phone and keys etc was missing. I was sure I knew where it was if only I could find my way back there.

I went out a door, and found myself outside of the hotel and going around the block to get in another way, but I detoured through this large ship which was a floating fabric store, and it had lots of beautiful material there, but couldn’t look at them as I was getting more and more distraught. A nice gent working there asked “Can I help you Ma’am”, so I told him I’m trying to get back to my hotel, The ……, so he then said, “Oh Ma’am you’re in the wrong place”, and suggested I go out another way and should be able to get back.

So I did, and found myself on a very busy and wide street, and I could see my hotel across the road and a couple of blocks up. Then I started to cross the street, but the light or something changed and I found myself literally dodging traffic which seemed to be aiming straight for me. Then a tractor trailer started to make a left turn, and was aiming right for me, but this time I was frozen to the spot. Then a policeman ran up and waved the truck to a stop, and then around us, still standing in the middle of the road. By then I was in tears, and he said “Ma’am, you shouldn’t be out here, where are you trying to go” So I said, “To my hotel, and pointed”. He then started helping me across the road, at which point I woke up.

It was so crazy and vivid, I was very upset and it took a few seconds for me to realize it was just a dream, and I was just laying in my own bed.

So strong were some of the images, I can still see them now as I am writing this.

Amy

Anonymous

Wow, that is vivid.

Anonymous

Hello Amy

Dreams about being lost or searching for something that is lost usually denote anxiety. They evoke feelings of confusion and frustration, or even a sense of feeling you don’t fit in

A dream about a restaurant often symbolizes some feelings and experiences the person is willingly having in their life

Hugs

Natasha💋

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing; casual to intense! I’ve had intense dreams over the years. I only have one I remember from childhood. It seems  I very seldom dream, definitely don’t remember the last time I had anything intense. I like the earlier comment regarding anxiety. I suppose you’d have to review what’s  going on in your life that would stir up a deep emotion to trigger such dreams? HaHaaa, answers … I got nothing .. I can’t remember my own! I’d be curious to read how this works out for you as you gather the pieces to your puzzle

Emily
      Lady

I never remember details of my dreams like this. I have had more dreams about being out dressed than I could count. I do remember that most times all goes well, but in a very few it does not. Most of what I remember is trying to hide the fact that I am cross dressed, but not terribly hard. I am always surprised in my dreams that nobody seems to notice or really care. Thanks for sharing this!

Emily

I have no recollections of my feminine persona or desire to wear women’s clothes until I was about twenty years old.  Since I was a bit of a late bloomer I never considered I may have been born this way. Earlier this week I had a vivid dream of being a ten or twelve year old girl on my way to school wearing a dress and training bra to school.   I told my wife about my dream and we discussed the whole nature vs nurture debate as it applies to gender roles. She’s always maintained I was born transgendered and perhaps denied these feelings until I was old enough to figure things out. Until now I felt I’m this way just because of life experiences and now I’m no longer sure.

Your Sister, Elizabeth

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Elizabeth;

The nature vs nurture is tough on, and I suppose it is a bit of both. A popular theory is that during our Mother’s pregnancy something happened to cause a surge of hormones which effected us, as we were developing. The extra female hormones on a male, causes some extra female traits, and vice versa.

No idea if this is correct or not, and how does one tell anyway?

However, for me I will accept this explanation as it could be correct, and then it is something more like nature, rather than nurture.

Certainly I didn’t have anything I can remember which made me like women’s clothes, it was a random impulse one day when I was around 12 to borrow my Mom’s things to dress up in for a while.

Amy

Anonymous

I have been wondering these past few weeks whether I wanted to wear because I associated those articles (panties and slips) with the women in my life. Was it s rejection of how I saw males? Did I just feel that my demeanor was more skin ti the females I knew. And at the dame time….God I loved the soft, frilly things. I do not know, but the men in that day drank, smoked crushed, were physically abusive and rather a nasty lot. Also the girls in my family fawned over me…..I am still reflecting….have no answer and probably never will.

Anonymous

I find most crossdressers to be very creative creatures and dreams do show up creativeness of your subconscious. This could mean a few things in my (none educated on the subject) opinion. One being the more you and those around you accept your dressing the further away from your old self you get, As no one bats an eye of what your wearing but your struggle to get back to those you love (your old self) seems to be out of reach.

My most prominent dreams were when I was a child, in a cd way the one that I always remember was when I was very young before the age of  7, I had a dream I had been put on a conveyor belt and told I was going to be turned into a girl, I looked ahead i was traveling up slowly towards a big noisy machine with steam and smoke coming out of it. I remember thinking should i be arguing against this? do I want this to happen? I could see clearly I could just jump down from the conveyor belt at any time, I didn’t feel forced into this but was most calm and acceptance of what was going to happen just hoping it was not going to hurt to much, I woke up as I entered.

Wow lived with that memory my entire life never told anyone before now ,

Thanks for the opportunity xxx

Anonymous

This site does have s way of rekindling memories of things that have been in the far recesses of our mind. And it is funny they should reappear.

Anonymous

I have had several vivid crossdressing dreams throughout my life.First one I remember was when I was about six years old I was a little girl called Barbara and was wearing a brown skirt.I so much wanted to be a girl when I was a kid.I think I must have been disappointed to wake up and find it was only a dream.Much more recently I dreamt that I came out to as a crossdresser to all the women who worked at my former workplace.I went out with them for a meal in a restaurant completely dressed en femme.I looked and felt fabulous until I went to the ladies bathroom,looked in the mirror and saw that my makeup was an absolute mess.

Wow, your dreams come from the same vendor I must use. All kinds of no makey-sensey!

Bridgette

I love dreaming and remembering them, I always try best as I can to write them down before they slip away.

Your recall and vivid attention to details is wonderful and it was obviously a powerful vision. Thanks for sharing!

Not to hijack your thread, but in the last few weeks or so I’ve been dreaming more and more of myself as I wish to be/as I am becoming rather than the same old drab I’ve seen as I sleep for the last 40 or so years. I’m Glad my subconscious finally got the memo! LMAO

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Rei;  This is an exception, sometimes I remember them, mostly I don’t. For some reason this one left me in quite a state of confusion, as it seemed so real.

Amy

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I don’t think I had any guilt at the time, though I am something of a worrier, and also wish I had been much more out of the closet and told my Mom that she had the daughter she always wanted. If only part of the time.

Thank you for your response, Tina.

Amy

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?