• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Nicole
      Lady

I’ve only been on this site for a week or two, and I am sooooo glad I chose to sign up. The girls on here are non-judge mental and friendly. I have made so many friends in a short period of time. The user interface can be a little bit daunting at first, so I am willing to help anyone that needs help. It is worth sticking with it because the payoff is well worth the time spent.

I like getting messages so send me a direct message or reply to this note. You can also click the thanks button at the bottom of this note and I will reach out to you!!!

I can’t wait to meet you!!!

💕 Nicole

Hi Nicole Its nice to meet you as we just became friends but wanted to say hello i see you just joined us here .. You will enjoy all that is here to see and do so pm me any time big hugs girlfriend .

💋💞 Stephanie

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Nicole,  Welcome!  This site has helped me in so many ways!    Hugs Pru

Anonymous

Hi, Nicole.  It’s nice to meet you.  You’re right about the girls here.  They’re so supportive and helpful too.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nicole

Wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat ,make friends with and  much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy exploring the site.

Alice

Yup, you’ll wonder how you ever managed without CDH and the wonderful community!

Anonymous

Hi Nicole,

I belonged to 2 other sites and left those. CDH is a wonderful place for us to call home! I am glad that you joined us!

Hugs,

kay

At the risk of being “that girl”… non-judgmental. XD

Now that you’ve inadvertantly engaged my OCD, welcome! I promise you that most of the girls here don’t share my particular hang-ups, grammatical or otherwise.

Seriously Nicole, you seem lovely and I’m sure I don’t just speak for my own idiosyncratic self when I say I’d like to get to know you.

Welcome Nicole!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

PS-Don’t forget about the chat room!

Anonymous

Welcome sister!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?