Tagged: I agree
- November 5, 2020 at 6:20 pm #403373Vanity FairParticipantRegistered On: November 1, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 14Has thanked: 348 timesBeen thanked: 292 times
Wearing a pair of silky Nylon panties and a silky Nightgown Makes me feel sexy, pretty, and feminine. The feelings that I experience when lounging around the house or sleeping in these items are intense and makes me feel so girly, and fuel my desires to want to wear more clothing designed for women. What particular items of women’s clothing items make you feel the most feminine and sexy? Let me here from others please?
Total of 39 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 28, 2020 at 1:22 am #411608Lee Ann RakersParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 472Has thanked: 731 timesBeen thanked: 1448 times
Where does one begin?
For me, all of it! I love being feminine and projecting a womanly prettiness.
Nothing is too much. I want it all!
I love being as much a woman as I can possibly be.
Love to all, and thank all of you for sharing your femininity.
- November 28, 2020 at 12:31 am #411602AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
There are so many feminine things that make me feel sexy. A few of my top choices are lace, nylons, of course sexy panties and lingerie. But as far as daily dress goes, it’s definitely a dress and heels! I looooove dresses so much. I’d love to wear them all the time.
- November 27, 2020 at 9:41 am #411284Jennifer McCrennaughParticipantRegistered On: July 18, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 144Has thanked: 2419 timesBeen thanked: 392 times
- November 27, 2020 at 7:08 am #411231CarlaParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 69 times
What a question. As I am relatively newly out to my partner, every new item I wear takes me to a different level. My pink satin blouse and black leather skirt I wore last weekend was my favourite so far. I love skirts and blouses and a cardie when I feel a chill makes me snug and happy. On the other hands, my heels, lipstick and breast forms make me feel sexy.
- November 25, 2020 at 10:33 am #410548Kitty Van CurenParticipantRegistered On: November 3, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 52Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 151 times
Definitely first and foremost, it’s tights for me! I have so many styles and colours! Patterned, light, dark.. SO versatile. I love the feeling of wearing them and the ritual of taking them on / off. I can usually be found lounging around my house in just a pair with a baggy jumper or a t-shirt! 🙂
- November 15, 2020 at 2:29 pm #406995Jane BordenParticipantRegistered On: February 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 21Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 126 times
- November 15, 2020 at 8:51 am #406869Jeannie JonesParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 66Has thanked: 121 timesBeen thanked: 301 times
- November 15, 2020 at 8:00 am #406857Madeline KnightParticipantRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 2Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
- November 15, 2020 at 7:37 am #406845Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 379Has thanked: 1546 timesBeen thanked: 1315 times
- November 15, 2020 at 7:14 am #406829Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1448Has thanked: 1035 timesBeen thanked: 3533 times
- November 15, 2020 at 1:59 am #406745
- November 14, 2020 at 8:25 am #406489
- November 14, 2020 at 5:53 am #406425
- November 14, 2020 at 4:53 am #406418Marcie MayParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 106Has thanked: 660 timesBeen thanked: 267 times
- November 13, 2020 at 10:30 pm #406331Evany EvansParticipantRegistered On: August 6, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 168 timesBeen thanked: 51 times
For me, since the very beginning it’s been flair dresses, usually mid-length that have been the most empowering article of clothing I’ll ever wear. Even today, after experiencing lingerie, panties, nightgowns and heels, I still have yet to find something that feels as powerful as the classical flair dress! When it comes more to an inner senes of femininity, I rely on my panties for securing that for me. Always knowing I can silently express myself like that really lifts me up a lot, and I feel others may feel the same way at times.
- November 13, 2020 at 2:10 pm #406238Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 41Replies: 1022Has thanked: 2430 timesBeen thanked: 2132 times
I’m not sure I think I feel sexy in different items. I love being in my basic bra just hanging around the house. I guess I would call that low key sexy! But on the other hand I do love dolling up and feeling amazing and ready to go out and hit the town too. I don’t know what one item it would be, I think its more a whole package thing.
- November 13, 2020 at 12:52 pm #406207Cindy RushParticipantRegistered On: June 12, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 43Has thanked: 207 timesBeen thanked: 296 times
- November 9, 2020 at 8:14 pm #404799
- November 9, 2020 at 6:27 pm #404768LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 355Has thanked: 855 timesBeen thanked: 696 times
My go to articles of clothing to feel feminine are the little black dress, black silk panties and matching bra, stockings on garters, strappy heels to show off red polished toenails
- November 15, 2020 at 1:52 am #406741
- November 9, 2020 at 5:59 pm #404754Paula SullivanParticipantRegistered On: December 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
- November 9, 2020 at 5:50 pm #404749Joyce FranceParticipantRegistered On: August 13, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 11Has thanked: 58 timesBeen thanked: 80 times
- November 9, 2020 at 4:44 pm #404731AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
I’m home in Boston wearing panties, cute socks and a cute bra (my wife’s)
2 users thanked author for this post.
- November 9, 2020 at 4:44 pm #404729BillieJayFounderRegistered On: September 21, 2018Topics: 96Replies: 43Has thanked: 117 timesBeen thanked: 113 times
I don’t find that wearing silkies and stuff is my thing… I have come to love going out (away from my tiny hometown) and I people-watch, I like to fit in.
I love skirts, and showing my legs, but I’ve also been out a few times in shorts, I’d never wear a mini skirt, but the shorts show off almost all of my legs, and I love that!
last time I was out during the day it was just in a short sleeved blouse, shorts with the hem rolled up, and flat sandals… and I felt more free than I ever felt wearing sexy stuff around the house.
- November 9, 2020 at 4:36 pm #404728
- November 9, 2020 at 3:23 pm #404703Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 450Has thanked: 1265 timesBeen thanked: 2188 times
The big shocker for me the first time I went out fully dressed – nearly 30 years ago – was that it didn’t make me feel sexy, it made me feel right.
I never liked male clothing, and, as a heavy metal fan in the 1980s, was happy that I could wear women’s spandex leggings and t shirts and still look the part.
Feminine, now that I identify with!
I see myself as a feminine, not effeminate man, and my role models are ordinary women who I come into contact with who dress beautifully, with a strong air of femininity, and express themselves with dignity and pride in who they are. A sense of humour is a bonus too!
So the clothes that make me feel strongly feminine are ones I see strongly feminine women wearing.
Floral dresses with strong and vibrant, even pastel colours do it most for me – as per my pictures.
Figure hugging tops that proclaim gently “I am woman”, and plain or simple coloured above the knee skirts with trainers or knee boots also give a no-nonsense but very attractive feminine look, in my opinion!
Sequin dresses I’m not sure about – except Laura would not go out for a night in anything else!
They just feel right, and immediately become a conversation starter.
But no, they don’t feel sexy.
Even wearing a pink skirted swimsuit on a beach in broad daylight with lots of people around didn’t feel sexy – it’s something I always wanted to do, and I definitely want to again, because it felt so lovely and right for me.
Now silky lingerie – that gear is supposed to be sexy… mmmm! 😍
(Hint, that’s why I wear cotton when I go out!).
- November 9, 2020 at 2:57 pm #404699Laurel NylonsParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 47Has thanked: 365 timesBeen thanked: 182 times
For me it’s heavily skewed towards lingerie. I I love slipping on panties, pantyhose, bra, slip and heels. Nothing like it. Not only makes me feel sexy and feminine, but also safe, secure, fulfilled, happy and complete.
- November 9, 2020 at 12:43 pm #404673Emily LaceParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 40Has thanked: 195 timesBeen thanked: 199 times
- November 8, 2020 at 2:28 pm #404332Stacey DanversParticipantRegistered On: November 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 20Has thanked: 159 timesBeen thanked: 96 times
That’s a great Question 👍🏻☺️
for me I have a massive love for leather since I was 10 years old I loved dressing in my sisters leather coat and my mother’s leather boots they were such a turn on for me, anyway fast forward to the now, I used to pose in many outfits when I was on this website last year and I guess it was a combination of my leather wear as poses that got me so many audiences hooked, my favourite outfit was,
a black turtleneck long sleeve top over my boob forms, followed by nice black lace panties, with a short black leather skirt with knee high leather boots, they fit me so well and help compliment my look for me, I also added gold ear ring hoops that clipped on and a lovely necklace with secretary look glasses and my long black silky look flowing wig finalised by red lipstick 💄 and nice foundation on my face, overall that was me Stacey, 😘, my other outfits consisted of a selection of leather coats long and short, and a selection of leather dresses and skater skirts with a range of cotton tops some over the shoulder tops in different colours etc oh and a pair of leather elbow length gloves my wardrobe was growing so much because of my love for leather. I hope one day I can show you picture of me in one of my outfits to you, you guys deserve it. ☺️💋
- November 8, 2020 at 2:10 pm #404314Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 690Has thanked: 2003 timesBeen thanked: 2518 times
I would have to say that no single or pair of items makes me feel or see myself as sexy, though I do have some favorites that I prefer to wear. For me it is the whole process of Paula coming to the fore when I put ‘him’ away.
From a slow soak in the tub with my favorite bath oils, or just a nice hot shower with my favorite scented soaps. Sitting in a steamy bathroom and putting skin lotions on and letting them absorb into my skin and making me feel so soft. And the scents of them all mixing in the steam.
Sliding stocking up my legs, or the feeling of silk panties moving over the stockings. The soft hug of my bra and the shivers that slipping a camisole or slip down over it all can give me.
Outerwear is just the icing added to the cake. Casual, not too dressy, or going for the nines just showcase how I look, which raises the satisfaction of how I feel about myself. And, it doesn’t matter if I am going out for the day/evening, or just staying in at home, I can dress to the level I want and still feel very femme. I have surprised some unexpected visitors before when they arrive and I am dressed as if I am going out to a nice dinner, and have told them that, no, I am just relaxing here at home for the night.
I have always loved that being femme allows me the choice of what level of femininity I choose to present. It is so easy to just go with bra, panties, jeans and blouse, too easy I think, or take it all the way up and go semi-formal and just enjoy my time off at home. It all makes me feel so sexy and femme though, I just wish I could still manage the same heels I did 40 years ago.
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Paula F.
- November 8, 2020 at 10:53 am #404244Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 577Has thanked: 3593 timesBeen thanked: 2199 times
Every new article of clothing I add to my budding collection makes my head spin. Dress, heels, stockings, blouses, bra, panties, jeans, socks. All of them.
Maybe once I’ve settled down a bit I’ll have a better handle, but not now!
- November 7, 2020 at 11:43 am #403981Stephenie DerickParticipantRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 25Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 76 times
- November 6, 2020 at 6:31 pm #403798Jennifer WalkerParticipantRegistered On: September 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 70Has thanked: 269 timesBeen thanked: 328 times
- November 6, 2020 at 6:17 pm #403790Donna HallParticipantRegistered On: October 25, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 23Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 114 times
- November 6, 2020 at 4:35 pm #403754Maria PinkParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 79Has thanked: 147 timesBeen thanked: 280 times
- November 6, 2020 at 1:09 pm #403701Sarah Du HessisseParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 89Has thanked: 540 timesBeen thanked: 371 times
- November 6, 2020 at 12:48 pm #403696
- November 6, 2020 at 11:39 am #403680Vanessa HarrisParticipantRegistered On: July 7, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 73Has thanked: 94 timesBeen thanked: 455 times
- November 6, 2020 at 10:36 am #403675
- November 6, 2020 at 10:31 am #403673Gigi ReynoldsParticipantRegistered On: November 6, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
- November 6, 2020 at 10:31 am #403672
- November 6, 2020 at 10:08 am #403659Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 367Has thanked: 571 timesBeen thanked: 1278 times
I have 2 leather skirts, very tasteful. One is white that I wear with a red silk blouse, I love that outfit, throw in some stockings and heels and this girls got her Heather on. The other is a coffee coloured which I wear with a yellow chiffon blouse. Once again some stockings and my favourite pair of boots, brown Spanish leather with a 1″ platform and 4″ heels and I feel and I think I look great. It just brings out the real girl in me and I feel natural and I’ve had quite a few compliments over the years. I got a really hot bum massage dancing with a guy in the brown skirt and loved every minute of it, you naughty boy Bill.
- November 6, 2020 at 9:47 am #403654karley delawareParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 397Has thanked: 1705 timesBeen thanked: 1044 times
Hi…………for me the articles are very simple……….raggedy short tight cut-off jeans, with a camisole, pink athletic socks and my pony tail. It makes me feel young and playful. Oh and the panties…………..lacy red, black or hot pink. Other items are short pleated skirts, denim skirts, earrings, anklets, and perfume. karley
- November 6, 2020 at 5:49 am #403582Brenda StevensParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 39Has thanked: 621 timesBeen thanked: 180 times
Vanity Fair, your words and feelings about dressing and feeling sexy and girlie reflect my feelings too. I absolutely love wearing silky nylon panties and pretty silky lingerie. I always start my dressing by putting on a bra and often followed by a garter belt and nylons or thigh highs and then making that lovely decision of what pair of panties I will put on. Ohhhhhh…I love wearing panties…then will it be a slip or nightie to follow and will I be putting on a dress and heels. I usually put on a full slip if doing that followed by slipping a half slip under my full slip, I just love the sensuous girly feeling of silky layers. If possible I will add lipstick and wig and just so enjoy Feeling wonderfully Girly and Feminine. Having grown up in the 50’s and 60’s I just so love the lingerie of that time period and having a lacy slip showing peeking from under a dress when I sit is just a lovely thing to see in my estimation. I absolutely Love and Adore my Feminine side.
- November 6, 2020 at 5:36 am #403578Bobbi SueParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 99Has thanked: 123 timesBeen thanked: 601 times
- November 6, 2020 at 5:08 am #403573Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 269Has thanked: 173 timesBeen thanked: 992 times
The article of clothing that makes me feel sexy and feminine has to be a womens’ racing one piece swimsuit. The snug and tight feeling, high hip cut, and the lycra/spandex material all combined elevates the sexy feeling.
Another one for me is a nice tight pencil skirt. When I wear my silicone hip/butt pads, it accentuates the “hour glass” figure and the tight pencil skirt just highlights that image.
- November 6, 2020 at 4:27 am #403564Jill SweetParticipantRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 69Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 326 times
if it is pink, preferably baby pink, and hugs my body tight. Satin and silky are so delightful. Though I would say my pretty new pink vintage cardigan with the girly buttons and soft wool makes Jill feel like a sexy woman the most right now. Purrrrr
- November 6, 2020 at 4:11 am #403559Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 186Has thanked: 1104 timesBeen thanked: 944 times
- November 6, 2020 at 2:25 am #403525Lee Ann RakersParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 472Has thanked: 731 timesBeen thanked: 1448 times
Where does one start?
2. Dress, that’s not a skirt girls
3. Stockings, no pantyhose or thigh highs
4. The ultimate? A bra. A woman’s glory. Her breasts announce to the world that she is a woman. Is there anything better or more feminine than a bra?
- November 6, 2020 at 12:12 am #403496Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 27Replies: 707Has thanked: 3909 timesBeen thanked: 3834 times
I have mentioned before about coming home from work, showering…..and grace takes over.
I really don’t feel sexy or ” turned on”, it’s more a feeling of normality, and grace being herself again…..now if you want to know a secret…. ( Whisper- slipping on high heels and a smudge of lippy does make grace feel even more ” special”)
smiles grace 💋
- November 5, 2020 at 9:24 pm #403462Sa•man•thaFounderRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 319Replies: 1483Has thanked: 6424 timesBeen thanked: 5302 times
What articles of clothing make me feel sexy and feminine?
I’d have to say, none. But let me quantify a bit.
Sexy. Whether or not I’m sexy is for someone else to decide. I dont look at myself that way, but others might I suppose. That’s up to them, but how I respond to them is up to me.
Feminine. That part is in my heart. The clothes are the symptom, not the cause.
Sometimes, the clothes can make me feel pretty or cute if I like how they look on me. But more often I already feel that way, and the clothes are more a source of feedback or confirmation than the cause.
If you’re trying to ask if I get turned on over women’s clothes, that happens exactly never. They’re just my clothes and that’s all.
- November 5, 2020 at 8:53 pm #403452AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 102Has thanked: 110 timesBeen thanked: 467 times
For me, the feminine feelings start when I put on my bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. Whatever I wear over them just adds to the sensations.
- November 5, 2020 at 8:33 pm #403413Natalie MooreParticipantRegistered On: June 3, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 49Has thanked: 174 timesBeen thanked: 348 times
A dress with heels makes me feel the most feminine out of anything else I would say, there is nothing like the feeling of the air flow while your walking in the dress, shaved legs feels amazing under the dress too!
- November 5, 2020 at 8:12 pm #403404Brandie NocholeParticipantRegistered On: October 6, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 15Has thanked: 135 timesBeen thanked: 248 times
- November 5, 2020 at 6:39 pm #403383Robyn DevineParticipantRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 394Has thanked: 1077 timesBeen thanked: 1611 times
For me, its hosiery and shoes! The feel of thigh highs or stockings on fresh shaved legs and then sliding your feet into a sexy pair of shoes…heavenly! Its like a magical transformation!! Just add fairy dust!! 🧚♀️
xo – Robyn ❤️
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.