• This topic has 130 replies, 111 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Kimmie.
Viewing 115 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Wearing a pair of silky Nylon panties and a silky Nightgown Makes me feel sexy, pretty, and feminine. The feelings that I experience when lounging around the house or sleeping in these items are intense and  makes me feel so girly, and fuel my desires to want to wear more clothing designed for women. What particular items of women’s clothing items make you feel the most feminine and sexy? Let me here from others please?

Mmmm…

For me, its hosiery and shoes!  The feel of thigh highs or stockings on fresh shaved legs and then sliding your feet into a sexy pair of shoes…heavenly! Its like a magical transformation!!  Just add fairy dust!! 🧚‍♀️

xo – Robyn ❤️

Brandie
      Lady

Skirt, hosiery and high heels

Natalie
      Lady

A dress with heels makes me feel the most feminine out of anything else I would say, there is nothing like the feeling of the air flow while your walking in the dress, shaved legs feels amazing under the dress too!

Anonymous

For me, the feminine feelings start when I put on my bra, panties, garter belt and stockings.  Whatever I wear over them just adds to the sensations.

Anonymous

Hello Vanity

I have mentioned before about coming home from work, showering…..and grace takes over.

I really don’t feel sexy or ” turned on”, it’s more a feeling of normality, and grace being herself again…..now if you want to know a secret….            ( Whisper- slipping on high heels and a smudge of lippy does make grace feel even more ” special”)

smiles grace 💋

Hi Vanity,

Where does one start?

1. Heels

2. Dress, that’s not a skirt girls

3. Stockings, no pantyhose or thigh highs

4. The ultimate? A bra. A woman’s glory. Her breasts announce to the world that she is a woman. Is there anything better or more feminine than a bra?

Lee Ann

Anonymous

i have to go with open toe sandals with heels. love the sound they make when walking and love to show off my painted toes and long legs. 

if it is pink, preferably baby pink, and hugs my body tight. Satin and silky are so delightful. Though I would say my pretty new pink vintage cardigan with the girly buttons and soft wool makes Jill feel like a sexy woman the most right now. Purrrrr

The article of clothing that makes me feel sexy and feminine has to be a womens’ racing one piece swimsuit.  The snug and tight feeling, high hip cut, and the lycra/spandex material all combined elevates the sexy feeling.

Another one for me is a nice tight pencil skirt.  When I wear my silicone hip/butt pads, it accentuates the “hour glass” figure and the tight pencil skirt just highlights that image.

Top of the list?  Heels.    I’d wear them all day, every day, if I could.

That’s followed by pretty much everything.  Panties, hose dresses…

Vanity Fair, your words and feelings about dressing and feeling sexy and girlie reflect my feelings too. I absolutely love wearing silky nylon panties and pretty silky lingerie. I always start my dressing by putting on a bra and often followed by a garter belt and nylons or thigh highs and then making that lovely decision of what pair of panties I will put on. Ohhhhhh…I love wearing panties…then will it be a slip or nightie to follow and will I be putting on a dress and heels. I usually put on a full slip if doing that followed by slipping a half slip under my full slip, I just love the sensuous girly feeling of silky layers. If possible I will add lipstick and wig and just so enjoy Feeling wonderfully Girly and Feminine. Having grown up in the 50’s and 60’s I just so love the lingerie of that time period and having a lacy slip showing peeking from under a dress when I sit is just a lovely thing to see in my estimation. I absolutely Love and Adore my Feminine side.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi…………for me the articles are very simple……….raggedy short tight cut-off jeans, with a camisole, pink athletic socks and my pony tail.  It makes me feel young and playful. Oh and the panties…………..lacy red, black or hot pink.    Other items are short pleated skirts, denim skirts,  earrings, anklets, and perfume.     karley

Anonymous

I have 2 leather skirts, very tasteful. One is white that I wear with a red silk blouse, I love that outfit, throw in some stockings and heels and this girls got her Heather on. The other is a coffee coloured which I wear with a yellow chiffon blouse. Once again some stockings and my favourite pair of boots, brown Spanish leather with a 1″ platform and 4″ heels and I feel and I think I look great. It just brings out the real girl in me and I feel natural and I’ve had quite a few compliments over the years. I got a really hot bum massage dancing with a guy in the brown skirt and loved every minute of it, you naughty boy Bill.

Nothing like putting on  a new pair of pantyhose, a gorgeous pair of heels .❤️

Nothing like putting on  a new pair of pantyhose, a gorgeous pair of heels .❤️

Silk/Nylon panties and a well fitting bra.

Anonymous

high heels, pantyhose and a nice short dress!

Anonymous

Bra, sussies, panties, slip and chiffon wrap dress!

Anonymous

I have a pink silk & lace knee length dress, which I wear with a silk petticoat. Its feels lovely and meant to be.

For me it has to be the bra. That is what starts my switch to my feminine side. Although adding the rest seem to get it going stronger.

I underdress. A Bali 40C bra with forms does it for me. I will hold my “girls”  up to any GGs. High and tight under a form fitting blouse.

Does it for me.

Donna

Heels and stockings and I melt like warm butter

Iennifer

Anonymous

A garter belt and stockings do it ever time.

Every new article of clothing I add to my budding collection makes my head spin. Dress, heels, stockings, blouses, bra, panties, jeans, socks. All of them.

Maybe once I’ve settled down a bit I’ll have a better handle, but not now!

I would have to say that no single or pair of items makes me feel or see myself as sexy, though I do have some favorites that I prefer to wear.  For me it is the whole process of Paula coming to the fore when I put ‘him’ away.

From a slow soak in the tub with my favorite bath oils, or just a nice hot shower with my favorite scented soaps.  Sitting in a steamy bathroom and putting skin lotions on and letting them absorb into my skin and making me feel so soft.  And the scents of them all mixing in the steam.

Sliding stocking up my legs, or the feeling of silk panties moving over the stockings.  The soft hug of my bra and the shivers that slipping a camisole or slip down over it all can give me.

Outerwear is just the icing added to the cake.  Casual, not too dressy, or going for the nines just showcase how I look, which raises the satisfaction of how I feel about myself.  And, it doesn’t matter if I am going out for the day/evening, or just staying in at home, I can dress to the level I want and still feel very femme.  I have surprised some unexpected visitors before when they arrive and I am dressed as if I am going out to a nice dinner, and have told them that, no, I am just relaxing here at home for the night.

I have always loved that being femme allows me the choice of what level of femininity I choose to present.  It is so easy to just go with bra, panties, jeans and blouse, too easy I think, or take it all the way up and go semi-formal and just enjoy my time off at home.  It all makes me feel so sexy and femme though, I just wish I could still manage the same heels I did 40 years ago.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paula F.
      Anonymous

That’s a great Question 👍🏻☺️
      for me I have a massive love for leather since I was 10 years old I loved dressing in my sisters leather coat and my mother’s leather boots they were such a turn on for me, anyway fast forward to the now, I used to pose in many outfits when I was on this website last year and I guess it was a combination of my leather wear as poses that got me so many audiences hooked, my favourite outfit was,

a black turtleneck long sleeve top over my boob forms, followed by nice black lace panties, with a short black leather skirt with knee high leather boots, they fit me so well and help compliment my look for me, I also added gold ear ring hoops that clipped on and a lovely necklace with secretary look glasses and my long black silky look flowing wig finalised by red lipstick 💄 and nice foundation on my face, overall that was me Stacey, 😘,  my other outfits consisted of a selection of leather coats long and short, and a selection of leather dresses and skater skirts with a range of cotton tops some over the shoulder tops in different colours etc oh and a pair of leather elbow length gloves my wardrobe was growing so much because of my love for leather. I hope one day I can show you picture of me in one of my outfits to you, you guys deserve it. ☺️💋

Stacey 💋

Nothing sexier and feminine to me than a pretty lace garter belt and sheer stockings.

Laurel
      Lady

For me it’s heavily skewed towards lingerie. I I love slipping on panties, pantyhose, bra, slip and heels. Nothing like it. Not only makes me feel sexy and feminine, but also safe, secure, fulfilled, happy and complete.

The big shocker for me the first time I went out fully dressed – nearly 30 years ago – was that it didn’t make me feel sexy, it made me feel right.

I never liked male clothing, and, as a heavy metal fan in the 1980s, was happy that I could wear women’s spandex leggings and t shirts and still look the part.

Feminine, now that I identify with!

I see myself as a feminine, not effeminate man, and my role models are ordinary women who I come into contact with who dress beautifully, with a strong air of femininity, and express themselves with dignity and pride in who they are. A sense of humour is a bonus too!

So the clothes that make me feel strongly feminine are ones I see strongly feminine women wearing.

Floral dresses with strong and vibrant, even pastel colours do it most for me – as per my pictures.

Figure hugging tops that proclaim gently “I am woman”, and plain or simple coloured above the knee skirts with trainers or knee boots also give a no-nonsense but very attractive feminine look, in my opinion!

Sequin dresses I’m not sure about – except Laura would not go out for a night in anything else!

They just feel right, and immediately become a conversation starter.

But no, they don’t feel sexy.

Even wearing a pink skirted swimsuit on a beach in broad daylight with lots of people around didn’t feel sexy – it’s something I always wanted to do, and I definitely want to again, because it felt so lovely and right for me.

Now silky lingerie – that gear is supposed to be sexy… mmmm! 😍

(Hint, that’s why I wear cotton when I go out!).

Love Laura

Anonymous

Thigh hi’s and heels.

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

I don’t find that wearing silkies and stuff is my thing… I have come to love going out (away from my tiny hometown) and I people-watch, I like to fit in.

I love skirts, and showing my legs, but I’ve also been out a few times in shorts, I’d never wear a mini skirt, but the shorts show off almost all of my legs, and I love that!

last time I was out during the day it was just in a short sleeved blouse, shorts with the hem rolled up, and flat sandals… and I felt more free than I ever felt wearing sexy stuff around the house.

Anonymous

I’m home in Boston wearing panties, cute socks and a cute bra (my wife’s)

I love putting on a matching bra, thong and a 6 strap garter belt! Then a beautiful silk slip! Makes me feel like the sexiest woman alive!

Wow Paula,

Almost exactly my choice, do love silky slips, stockings and garter belts. Might choose French knickers instead of a thong and just adore below the knee silky, swishy pleated skirts. Nice oversized mens shirt on top just to keep in touch with my boy side.

Stephanie xx

Leonara
      Ambassador

My go to articles of clothing to feel feminine are the little black dress, black silk panties and matching bra, stockings on garters, strappy heels to show off red polished toenails
      xoLeonara

Anonymous

Golly Leonara

If that didn’t work, what would???

Long distance huggs, grace xx

Leonara
        Ambassador

Thank You all for your “vote” of confidence

dresses, skirts, lingerie, nightgown

😍

Anonymous

My Panties hands down. I can wear them all the time and know a real part of me is being expressed!!

I’m not sure I think I feel sexy in different items. I love being in my basic bra just hanging around the house. I guess I would call that low key sexy! But on the other hand I do love dolling up and feeling amazing and ready to go out and hit the town too. I don’t know what one item it would be, I think its more a whole package thing.

Kisses, SR

Evelyn
      Lady

For me, since the very beginning it’s been flair dresses, usually mid-length that have been the most empowering article of clothing I’ll ever wear. Even today, after experiencing lingerie, panties, nightgowns and heels, I still have yet to find something that feels as powerful as the classical flair dress! When it comes more to an inner senes of femininity, I rely on my panties for securing that for me. Always knowing I can silently express myself like that really lifts me up a lot, and I feel others may feel the same way at times.

xoxo

Evany

Anonymous

For me…

Stockings and suspenders (on freshly shaved legs), silky panties and high heels.. amazing feeling

Gail
      Lady

Lacy, pastel Babydolls.

Anonymous

Marcie, and that little bit of frisson they give you! (Giggle).

Anonymous

Gillian…. oh yes

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Shiny, sheer to waist pantyhose, stiletto heels, short dress and pretty hair wig always does it for me.

Still get excited putting on garter belt with my fishnet stockings and stiletto heels

I know that these aren’t normally considered sexy, but I love poufy petticoats. Their nice layers of material feel so good against my legs, especially my chiffon or organdy ones. They always feel like I’m wearing a cloud!

For me it would be bras and panties. Preferably a touch of lace on the bra and satin pink panties. The other would be a nice nightgown.

Anonymous

Definitely bra and panties-also suspenders and stockings as I adore the pull as you walk and the nylon swish. Also the look of your legs as you roll them up to your thighs mm

Anonymous

Definitely first and foremost, it’s tights for me! I have so many styles and colours! Patterned, light, dark.. SO versatile. I love the feeling of wearing them and the ritual of taking them on / off. I can usually be found lounging around my house in just a pair with a baggy jumper or a t-shirt! 🙂

Carla
      Lady

What a question. As I am relatively newly out to my partner, every new item I wear takes me to a different level. My pink satin blouse and black leather skirt I wore last weekend was my favourite so far. I love skirts and blouses and a cardie when I feel a chill makes me snug and happy. On the other hands, my heels, lipstick and breast forms make me feel sexy.

For me, simply pantyhose. Hands down. I love all the rest but don’t truly feel dressed without them. Pantyhose forever!😊

Anonymous

There are so many feminine things that make me feel sexy. A few of my top choices are lace, nylons, of course sexy panties and lingerie. But as far as daily dress goes, it’s definitely a dress and heels! I looooove dresses so much. I’d love to wear them all the time.

Vanity,

Where does one begin?

For me, all of it! I love being feminine and projecting a womanly prettiness.

Nothing is too much. I want it all!

I love being as much a woman as I can possibly be.

Love to all, and thank all of you for sharing your femininity.

Lee Ann

Anonymous

Honestly anything makes me feel less like a male and more like Annaleigh Rose. The biggest and best feelings though are tights, panties, slips, lingerie, and dresses/skirts.

Anonymous

All of my women’s clothes make me feel sexy and feminine.  If I have to pick just a few, I’d say it all starts with my lingerie.  There is nothing like the feeling of sexiness and femininity  I get when I put on my bra, panties, garter belt and stockings.

I absolutely love hooded sweater dresses with nylons

Anonymous

Wearing pantyhose, short dress, high heels, wig, and makeup. I don’t know if you say I feel sexy but I do feel this is how I should dress as it feels like ME.

Jennifer

Jenny Liu
        Lady

I am totally with you, Jennifer, minus the make-up.

Jenny

For me it’s heels.

Due to my upbringing, I see “being feminine” as “being submissive or less in control”. I can do all my manly daily activities in more or less any type of clothing, but high heels change the way I walk, balance, carry myself, and when I go out they change the way I rely and trust people because I can’t run fast to escape a threat. So, nothing to me says “feminine” more than a pair if high heels.

Second position, for similar reasons, would be tight long skirts (think pencil skirts). Third position, still for a similar reason, are tight corsets.

The more constricting a garment is, the more feminine it makes me feel.

Anonymous

Bras, panties, panty hose, and swimwear.

Any item of lingerie in the main but the ultimate feminine garment for me is a bra. I love the way it feels and the tell tale straps beneath my t-shirt if I am underdressed

alexia cd
        Lady

Hola guapísima, para mi también es el sujetador. Te hace sentir muy mujer, muy femenina, y muy bien contigo mismo!

besitos

Anonymous

Garter belt and stockings.

A  pair of suede 5 inch heel boots. When I walk down the grocery aisle I feel sooooo sexy.

Hugs

Jessica

A leather skirt and high heels.

Imagine, if you will… A Dior little black dress with a full black tutu, a feathered but revealing neckline, a long bob with flicks, a pillbox hat and net veil, black eyeliner and mascara, bright/fire-engine red lippy, a strapless bra and long ime garter belt with at least eight garter straps, Dior slightly spotted grey/black 20 dernier cuban heeled stockings and Dior shoes with a three inch heel.

Don’t forget the Chanel clutch and a black fan!

Help! I’m dying here!!!

xx Polly

I like leather dresses and skirts with black leather boots

For me it is mostly underdressing in panties, however, when I get the chance to dress it is panties, bra, stockings and garter belt or pantyhose, skirt and blouse, dress, heels and jewelry.  I feel very feminine when I get to wear a necklace and bracelets but especially earrings. Of course nighties are included.

XOXO
      Suzanne

alexia cd
      Lady

[postquote quote=427617]

alexia cd
        Lady

Me gusta empezar por elegir el sujetador negro con aros favorito, luego me pongo las braguitas a conjunto, y sigo por las panties… a partir de ahí ya empiezo a sentirme a gusto conmigo misma … sigo con una falda ajustada y mis zapatos de tacón… luego me maquillo con mucha tranquilidad… hasta que me veo divina… me encantaría un día salir a la calle…

Well pantyhose are my fav and I get a nice femme feel when I slip on my heels.  Lately the smell of my perfume really gives me a feminine rush.

Anonymous

Why does it have to be one item? Anything feminine makes me feel feminine.

I absolutely love satin fullback panty matching bra with pencil skirt and blouse!

My dresses made of acetate bridal satin and my satin gloves. I would have satin gloves custom made by a Hollywood glove make in the same acetate satin as my dresses.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Hello, Ladies  :

I find this to be an interesting question. I find the answers in this reply thread to be fascinating and inspirational, I can personally relate to many, many of them in my own personal way. Most especially the ones that reference bras, panties and stockings. What’s not to love bout such beautiful, sexy and feminine items such as these.

But for me the article of clothing that makes this lady feel, while not particularly sexy, but pretty and feminine, is a long, flowing summer dresses that hugs my curves. I find that I especially love the ones that have a beaded belt accent at the waist line and that have ribbons that  tie around my back. There is just something about such dresses, the way that they look, the way that they hug and even caress my body, that just make me feel that little touch of feminine beauty and mystique that just feels so divine.

Sweater dress, tights, over knee boots makes me feel sexy but painted nails rings, bracelets make me feel very girlie.

As a guy I have never worn any jewelry as a girl bring it on.

If it’s one single item without a doubt it’s Panties. There are so many styles , colors, material, with and without pretty lace.  It’s the most simple yet feminine item! If it’s and outfit it’s my knee length floral pleated A line skirt and my light, silky short sleeve top. All the cute things underneath and white 2 inch heels . How I wish I was wearing it right now!

Natalie💋💋💋

Anonymous
      Lady

Choosing only one item I would have to say a bra with forms because it gives us a female shape and is the only unmistakable unique female item.

Outside of the obvious items like bras forms etc. I love the feel of a pencil skirt hugging my thighs.

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

1. Heels
      2. Garterbelt & Stockings
      3. tights/pantyhose sheer to waist in suntan
      4. Bra w/forms
      5. Full makeup
      6. all the above top off by a dress or skirt and top

Stockings,suspenders and high heels …. make a girl look sexy . x

Hi girls, in my case, the garments that make me feel more sexy and feminine are pantyhose, simply fascinated by the image they give to my legs, and in combination with a pair of heels and a nice skirt, they give me an unbeatable feeling in this aspect, I would also include underwear here, a nice and flirtatious set of bra and panties, they also help a lot to feel the most feminine and sexy woman,
      greetings to all

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

My Bali 40B bra with my forms in. As soon as that is on, Fiona emerges in a cloud of femininity.

Anonymous

I hate to pick just one thing, but if I am forced to, I would have to say a cute, midi length, white textured Pencil skirt. Paired with a red, babyblåe or white sweater or a satin top.

Very simple for me – beautiful/romantic/bridal lingerie & sleepwear, nothing like it! I absolutely love my lingerie wardrobe.

Anonymous

Stockings for sure, and i love having my toes painted

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Wearing a nightie also makes me feel so feminine and sexy ( I am wearing one right now). But also I feel so feminine and sexy when I am wearing a pretty dress and I have my makeup done.

Hugs, Liara

I generally consider it very sexy
      wear: long stockings, thong, bralette and nightgown.
      But I’ve been told in the past that I was pretty damn sexy in my little black tube dress.

H&K from Italy
      Greta ❤️

Whenever I get dressed up to go out, there are a few moments, or steps in the process, that are especially joyful. Putting on the bra is one of them. Pulling on a skirt is another. Putting on my shoes (especially when they’re heels) is the final step. I love looking at the whole result in the mirror for the final time before stepping out the door (that’s another moment that is always special), but those three clothing items, the bra, the skirt, and the heels, are the high points of getting all dressed up. I think it’s the fact that they’re so especially feminine that makes them special.

I would say my bras and stockings make me feel the most feminine. Panties I tend to wear everyday so to me it’s the same same as boxers or briefs! Where as a bra is definitely a feminine article of clothing as are stockings and pantyhose. I would say once my bra is on, I have started to transformed. My male self is gone and Lisa is back in all her glory! From that moment I build upon my femininity.

Lisa Leigh

I am finally accepting of my TG self. I went shopping, en male drab, for the first time yesterday at a women’s clothing store at the mall. They were supper cool and I was able to build a wardrobe. It was sexy for sure, but more importantly, it was the acceptance that mattered most.. on my part and theirs. Such a great day.

Maya Sol
      Lady

I’m preferring the casual look then the drag queen look.

Sure! Heels + panty + pencil skirt is very sexy and nice, and I’m wearing them too, but for me personally is more feminine to wear what every woman in the street wearing. I also found it very sexy and attractive.

Skirt + panty + heels is dam sexy but I love short pants + panty + either all black or all white sport shoes, like many women wearing. Also so feminine and sexy for me.

Pencil skirt is so dam hot (I have a few), but I love simple summer dresses like many women are wearing. Sexy and very feminine. I love both short mini dresses but also maxi swiping-the-floor dresses.

I love the feminine sport look of sport bra + sexy sport pants + one color sport shoes. So feminine and hot.

I love “simple” women shirts too. I’m wearing them a lot.

I love swimming suits and bikini. I have few full suits and 3x red bikini (different shapes).

I love boots of any kind, flat, platform and heels.

As for not casual:

I have 2x wedding dresses and I love them! I’m wearing them with heels (white), white panty and white opera gloves.

I have red designer dress and I’m so in love with it! I’m looking so hot in it! Going well with red heels.

Don’t kill me but I don’t like to wear bra, except for a sport bra and bikini. I’m trained to wear bra fast and behind! so this is not the problem for me, I just don’t like it.

Anna Beth
      Lady

Breast forms, bra, and night gown or robe makes me feel good and womanly.

Well Vanity, I love my Vanity Fair panties, so I have to applaud your name! They’re so pretty and feminine and amazingly comfortable. And of course my bras, sexy nighties, and heels. I love the feelings of being girly and pretty.

Hugs, Jill

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Jill Quinn.

all out PANTYHOSE….just one look at some one else in  stocking feet starts my day….and then all I think about is ….how good it feels…..wearing nylons…..cant wait to get home and slide some on…….Marlene wakes up and take control from there…I’m so glad she’s there to decide what feel’s  “good” tonight….and when I wake up in pantyhose   and other wonderful garments…..I’m glad she drops in and puts me to bed…..love Marlene….in nylons

for me with a fairly limited wardrobe (working on that) I would have to say panties, bras, girly jeans and blouses.  Of course these all pale to painted nails, but together fem heaven

Maya Sol
      Lady

Something like that

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Maya Sol.
      • This reply was modified 1 year ago by Maya Sol.
      Vanessa
      Lady

Oh, it’s heels and stockings every single time, you just cannot beat the feel of the nylons on your smooth legs and the extra inches the heels give you. I’m also partial to a pair of opera gloves for special occasions too x

My bras and panties, especially the sexy pink ones! And my beautiful long painted fingernails!

Hugs girls,

Ms. Lauren M

Pleated jean skirt

Lingerie, especially bras.

Lingerie all the way or sometimes swimwear…I love the seaside..

Hi Girls. For me panties are best turn on. I wear 27/4 specially VS. I hundre dozens of them even more than my wife. Second. Tied skinny jeans or leggings. I wear them almost every day since I work from home!

I would have to say wearing a bra with my forms is the most feminine article of clothing I can wear. I also love the look and feel of a full slip with a pretty lace hem. Of course I love to be fully dressed like most girls. But give me a bra, slip and some lipstick and I can feel pretty feminine.

Vanity
      For me it has to be a thong worn under a skirt.
      Wearing a skirt you have to be a lady no sitting with legs open and you have to remember not to bend over.
      It’s all part of being a lady.

Lowering myself from the waist down while keeping my knees together when picking up something off the floor has become second nature, since U wear dresses or skirts so often.

Hi Ladies

In my imagination, I find nothing sexier than an airline stewardess outfithostess

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

Wow , hope oyu fly the friendly skies!

My VS black lace garter belt, matching stockings, Matching Brazilian Panties and bra. So sexy and feminine.

Hi Vanity Darling,

Oh I just love my black strappy back VS panties, a garter and some VS Love perfume.

I want to feel sexy every day so panties, garter and perfume is worn daily.

Erica❤️

Zoe
      Lady

For me its a dress with soft fabric and fits me well. Of course I wear a lacy bra, garter and stockings underneath.

lingerie..!!!

Thea
      Lady

I might have felt sexy in the past but now I dress in order to be feminine.  The Bra feels really lovely, and I love soft, fine knitwear that shows off my curves! (Our rather the shapewear’s curves!)

Gabby

I don’t feel complete unless I am wearing my c-cup silicone breast forms. I love the weight and the curves they give me. In a nice sexy bra of course.

Good question Vanity
      What really makes me feel lovely and feminine is slipping into my black open suspendered corselette, with black sheer lace knickers and a pad visible between my legs. All this before I do my make up and slip on a slinky dress.
      Love Sarah xx

Basically every item in my intimates and lingerie collection makes me feel sexy and feminine; nylon or satin panties, bras, bustiers/basques, nylon long nightgowns, nylon or satin short nightgowns/chemises, nylon long or short robes, nylon or satin teddies, nylon full and half slips, garter/suspender belts, and hosiery and sheer tights.

Leonara
        Ambassador

Brittney,
        that is quite a list I couldn’t agree more …thanks for sharing …  a few items I will add to my intimates inventory lol

Anything and everything that is strapless. I love the feeling of my hair touching my bare shoulders. I have been wearing an assortment of bandeau style tube crop tops almost daily as of late. I love the way they accentuate my natural breasts. Paired with a short skirt or shorts I feel like one of the free spirited young girls from years past.

Rhonda Lee
        Baroness - Annual

I love responses like this as it confirms to me how different we all are and how little we can conclude from personal experience alone. I myself like the feel of straps of a bra or slip or shapewear, constantly reminding me of my feminine side. This whole question is one of my all-time favorites. Since a bra is a personal bedrock essential, the one thing I would choose if I had only one selection to make, I would have expected more to answer similarly; it is illuminating to me to see such varied responses.

I couldn’t agree more Rhonda. We are all unique yet share a common bond.

Anonymous

For me it is a nice fitting dress and heels. Stockings or hose also help too.

Hello, Ladies:

I’ve answered this question before. Back then I gave a more basic answer of floral print summer dresses, bras, panties, nylons and the like. But as I was reading the newly posted answers it occurred to me that beyond all of these before mentioned items there is something that just has this way of making me feel feminine and sexy. That thing is not a specific item of clothing.  It is more seeing a certain item of clothing on a beautiful woman and finding something that affords me the same basic look or style. A very recent example of this was when a saw a beautiful woman on TV wearing  a really cute pair of jean shorts. I have a pair of shorts similar to them. When I slipped them on I felt beautiful and feminine.

Julie
      Lady

Can I answer this differntly hun. 2 piece bikini’s make me feel sexy since they make me look sexy. All women’s clothes make me feel feminine since they all make me look feminine Girlfriend.

Krissy
        Lady

Black shiny tights and anything lacy really. Black is the most sexyiest colour id say x

Anonymous

Santa Claus gave me a divine pink pleated skirt (from M & S) for Christmas. It’s very “swishy” and, as it’s unlined, I have to wear a slip with it (yummy!). Combined with a black sleeveless blouse (and not forgetting stockings and silky panties) – that’s what makes me feel sexy & feminine!

Kimmie
      Lady

A pair of high quality pantyhose and high heels.

Viewing 115 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?