- November 5, 2020 at 6:20 pm #403373Vanity FairParticipantRegistered On: November 1, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 19Has thanked: 410 timesBeen thanked: 458 times
Wearing a pair of silky Nylon panties and a silky Nightgown Makes me feel sexy, pretty, and feminine. The feelings that I experience when lounging around the house or sleeping in these items are intense and makes me feel so girly, and fuel my desires to want to wear more clothing designed for women. What particular items of women’s clothing items make you feel the most feminine and sexy? Let me here from others please?
Total of 60 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- June 2, 2022 at 10:04 am #649633Liara WolfeDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 1596Has thanked: 3115 timesBeen thanked: 5366 times
- June 1, 2022 at 11:33 pm #649566
- June 1, 2022 at 11:13 pm #649562Jess SecretLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 433Has thanked: 1085 timesBeen thanked: 1790 times
- June 1, 2022 at 3:10 pm #649520Kim DahlenbergenLadyRegistered On: November 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 154Has thanked: 93 timesBeen thanked: 484 times
- June 1, 2022 at 2:22 pm #649499Fiona BlackLadyRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 113Has thanked: 41 timesBeen thanked: 383 times
- June 1, 2022 at 12:00 pm #649475Sofía Alejandra Hurtado EspinozaLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 57Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 211 times
Hi girls, in my case, the garments that make me feel more sexy and feminine are pantyhose, simply fascinated by the image they give to my legs, and in combination with a pair of heels and a nice skirt, they give me an unbeatable feeling in this aspect, I would also include underwear here, a nice and flirtatious set of bra and panties, they also help a lot to feel the most feminine and sexy woman,
greetings to all
- June 1, 2022 at 10:31 am #649447
- June 1, 2022 at 10:21 am #649443Lynda JonesBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: September 1, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 130Has thanked: 1136 timesBeen thanked: 460 times
- June 1, 2022 at 9:47 am #649434Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 487Has thanked: 1475 timesBeen thanked: 2161 times
- June 1, 2022 at 7:51 am #649390Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 26Replies: 1394Has thanked: 8556 timesBeen thanked: 6813 times
Choosing only one item I would have to say a bra with forms because it gives us a female shape and is the only unmistakable unique female item.
- June 1, 2022 at 7:30 am #649377Natalie JonesLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 105Has thanked: 336 timesBeen thanked: 502 times
If it’s one single item without a doubt it’s Panties. There are so many styles , colors, material, with and without pretty lace. It’s the most simple yet feminine item! If it’s and outfit it’s my knee length floral pleated A line skirt and my light, silky short sleeve top. All the cute things underneath and white 2 inch heels . How I wish I was wearing it right now!
- June 1, 2022 at 6:49 am #649363Alanna CainRegistered On: May 18, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 34Has thanked: 66 timesBeen thanked: 147 times
Sweater dress, tights, over knee boots makes me feel sexy but painted nails rings, bracelets make me feel very girlie.
As a guy I have never worn any jewelry as a girl bring it on.
- June 1, 2022 at 6:44 am #649361Jessica Ann FlowersDuchessRegistered On: July 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 75 times
Hello, Ladies :
I find this to be an interesting question. I find the answers in this reply thread to be fascinating and inspirational, I can personally relate to many, many of them in my own personal way. Most especially the ones that reference bras, panties and stockings. What’s not to love bout such beautiful, sexy and feminine items such as these.
But for me the article of clothing that makes this lady feel, while not particularly sexy, but pretty and feminine, is a long, flowing summer dresses that hugs my curves. I find that I especially love the ones that have a beaded belt accent at the waist line and that have ribbons that tie around my back. There is just something about such dresses, the way that they look, the way that they hug and even caress my body, that just make me feel that little touch of feminine beauty and mystique that just feels so divine.
- June 1, 2022 at 6:42 am #649359Barbie SatinRegistered On: May 15, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 193Has thanked: 443 timesBeen thanked: 675 times
My dresses made of acetate bridal satin and my satin gloves. I would have satin gloves custom made by a Hollywood glove make in the same acetate satin as my dresses.
- June 1, 2022 at 4:57 am #649341
- June 1, 2022 at 4:35 am #649334
- June 1, 2022 at 3:03 am #649329Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 532Has thanked: 1934 timesBeen thanked: 2550 times
- June 1, 2022 at 2:24 am #649321alexia cdLadyRegistered On: August 8, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
- June 1, 2022 at 12:39 am #649315Suzanne MartinHostessRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 185Has thanked: 911 timesBeen thanked: 616 times
For me it is mostly underdressing in panties, however, when I get the chance to dress it is panties, bra, stockings and garter belt or pantyhose, skirt and blouse, dress, heels and jewelry. I feel very feminine when I get to wear a necklace and bracelets but especially earrings. Of course nighties are included.
- January 17, 2021 at 3:14 pm #434596Joanna DirksenLadyRegistered On: January 16, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 67 times
- January 17, 2021 at 1:29 am #434263Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 946Has thanked: 1459 timesBeen thanked: 3229 times
Imagine, if you will… A Dior little black dress with a full black tutu, a feathered but revealing neckline, a long bob with flicks, a pillbox hat and net veil, black eyeliner and mascara, bright/fire-engine red lippy, a strapless bra and long ime garter belt with at least eight garter straps, Dior slightly spotted grey/black 20 dernier cuban heeled stockings and Dior shoes with a three inch heel.
Don’t forget the Chanel clutch and a black fan!
Help! I’m dying here!!!
- May 31, 2022 at 3:35 pm #649242
- January 16, 2021 at 12:10 pm #434030
- January 12, 2021 at 6:26 am #431365AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- January 12, 2021 at 11:55 am #431516
- January 12, 2021 at 6:05 am #431353Cheryl MossLadyRegistered On: January 12, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 16Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
- January 8, 2021 at 4:08 am #429222
- January 5, 2021 at 4:22 am #427620Shiraz DerwineLadyRegistered On: January 1, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 3Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
For me it’s heels.
Due to my upbringing, I see “being feminine” as “being submissive or less in control”. I can do all my manly daily activities in more or less any type of clothing, but high heels change the way I walk, balance, carry myself, and when I go out they change the way I rely and trust people because I can’t run fast to escape a threat. So, nothing to me says “feminine” more than a pair if high heels.
Second position, for similar reasons, would be tight long skirts (think pencil skirts). Third position, still for a similar reason, are tight corsets.
The more constricting a garment is, the more feminine it makes me feel.
- January 5, 2021 at 4:08 am #427617AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- January 5, 2021 at 4:01 am #427616
- January 4, 2021 at 8:43 pm #427559AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
All of my women’s clothes make me feel sexy and feminine. If I have to pick just a few, I’d say it all starts with my lingerie. There is nothing like the feeling of sexiness and femininity I get when I put on my bra, panties, garter belt and stockings.
- January 4, 2021 at 8:02 pm #427542AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 28, 2020 at 1:22 am #411608Diane Marie RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 1085Has thanked: 1933 timesBeen thanked: 3773 times
Where does one begin?
For me, all of it! I love being feminine and projecting a womanly prettiness.
Nothing is too much. I want it all!
I love being as much a woman as I can possibly be.
Love to all, and thank all of you for sharing your femininity.
- November 28, 2020 at 12:31 am #411602AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
There are so many feminine things that make me feel sexy. A few of my top choices are lace, nylons, of course sexy panties and lingerie. But as far as daily dress goes, it’s definitely a dress and heels! I looooove dresses so much. I’d love to wear them all the time.
- November 27, 2020 at 9:41 am #411284Jennifer McCrennaughLadyRegistered On: July 18, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 183Has thanked: 2935 timesBeen thanked: 627 times
- November 27, 2020 at 7:08 am #411231CarlaLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 33Has thanked: 66 timesBeen thanked: 173 times
What a question. As I am relatively newly out to my partner, every new item I wear takes me to a different level. My pink satin blouse and black leather skirt I wore last weekend was my favourite so far. I love skirts and blouses and a cardie when I feel a chill makes me snug and happy. On the other hands, my heels, lipstick and breast forms make me feel sexy.
- November 25, 2020 at 10:33 am #410548AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Definitely first and foremost, it’s tights for me! I have so many styles and colours! Patterned, light, dark.. SO versatile. I love the feeling of wearing them and the ritual of taking them on / off. I can usually be found lounging around my house in just a pair with a baggy jumper or a t-shirt! 🙂
- November 15, 2020 at 2:29 pm #406995AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Definitely bra and panties-also suspenders and stockings as I adore the pull as you walk and the nylon swish. Also the look of your legs as you roll them up to your thighs mm
- November 15, 2020 at 8:51 am #406869Jeannie JonesRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 645Has thanked: 2369 timesBeen thanked: 2505 times
- November 15, 2020 at 8:00 am #406857Madeline KnightRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 2Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
I know that these aren’t normally considered sexy, but I love poufy petticoats. Their nice layers of material feel so good against my legs, especially my chiffon or organdy ones. They always feel like I’m wearing a cloud!
- November 15, 2020 at 7:37 am #406845Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 939Has thanked: 4423 timesBeen thanked: 3963 times
- November 15, 2020 at 7:14 am #406829Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1839Has thanked: 1430 timesBeen thanked: 5466 times
- November 15, 2020 at 1:59 am #406745
- November 14, 2020 at 8:25 am #406489
- November 14, 2020 at 5:53 am #406425
- November 14, 2020 at 4:53 am #406418AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Stockings and suspenders (on freshly shaved legs), silky panties and high heels.. amazing feeling
- November 13, 2020 at 10:30 pm #406331Evany EvansLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 19Has thanked: 243 timesBeen thanked: 92 times
For me, since the very beginning it’s been flair dresses, usually mid-length that have been the most empowering article of clothing I’ll ever wear. Even today, after experiencing lingerie, panties, nightgowns and heels, I still have yet to find something that feels as powerful as the classical flair dress! When it comes more to an inner senes of femininity, I rely on my panties for securing that for me. Always knowing I can silently express myself like that really lifts me up a lot, and I feel others may feel the same way at times.
- November 13, 2020 at 2:10 pm #406238Samantha RoarkeDuchessRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 48Replies: 1713Has thanked: 6812 timesBeen thanked: 4009 times
I’m not sure I think I feel sexy in different items. I love being in my basic bra just hanging around the house. I guess I would call that low key sexy! But on the other hand I do love dolling up and feeling amazing and ready to go out and hit the town too. I don’t know what one item it would be, I think its more a whole package thing.
- November 13, 2020 at 12:52 pm #406207AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 9, 2020 at 8:14 pm #404799
- November 9, 2020 at 6:27 pm #404768LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 718Has thanked: 2889 timesBeen thanked: 2055 times
My go to articles of clothing to feel feminine are the little black dress, black silk panties and matching bra, stockings on garters, strappy heels to show off red polished toenails
- November 9, 2020 at 5:59 pm #404754Paula SullivanLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 52 times
I love putting on a matching bra, thong and a 6 strap garter belt! Then a beautiful silk slip! Makes me feel like the sexiest woman alive!
- January 5, 2021 at 5:08 am #427646Stephanie TsalinnRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 48Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 177 times
Almost exactly my choice, do love silky slips, stockings and garter belts. Might choose French knickers instead of a thong and just adore below the knee silky, swishy pleated skirts. Nice oversized mens shirt on top just to keep in touch with my boy side.
- November 9, 2020 at 4:44 pm #404731AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 9, 2020 at 4:44 pm #404729BillieJayManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: September 21, 2018Topics: 1835Replies: 280Has thanked: 626 timesBeen thanked: 1410 times
I don’t find that wearing silkies and stuff is my thing… I have come to love going out (away from my tiny hometown) and I people-watch, I like to fit in.
I love skirts, and showing my legs, but I’ve also been out a few times in shorts, I’d never wear a mini skirt, but the shorts show off almost all of my legs, and I love that!
last time I was out during the day it was just in a short sleeved blouse, shorts with the hem rolled up, and flat sandals… and I felt more free than I ever felt wearing sexy stuff around the house.
- November 9, 2020 at 4:36 pm #404728
- November 9, 2020 at 3:23 pm #404703Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 1545Has thanked: 5095 timesBeen thanked: 7586 times
The big shocker for me the first time I went out fully dressed – nearly 30 years ago – was that it didn’t make me feel sexy, it made me feel right.
I never liked male clothing, and, as a heavy metal fan in the 1980s, was happy that I could wear women’s spandex leggings and t shirts and still look the part.
Feminine, now that I identify with!
I see myself as a feminine, not effeminate man, and my role models are ordinary women who I come into contact with who dress beautifully, with a strong air of femininity, and express themselves with dignity and pride in who they are. A sense of humour is a bonus too!
So the clothes that make me feel strongly feminine are ones I see strongly feminine women wearing.
Floral dresses with strong and vibrant, even pastel colours do it most for me – as per my pictures.
Figure hugging tops that proclaim gently “I am woman”, and plain or simple coloured above the knee skirts with trainers or knee boots also give a no-nonsense but very attractive feminine look, in my opinion!
Sequin dresses I’m not sure about – except Laura would not go out for a night in anything else!
They just feel right, and immediately become a conversation starter.
But no, they don’t feel sexy.
Even wearing a pink skirted swimsuit on a beach in broad daylight with lots of people around didn’t feel sexy – it’s something I always wanted to do, and I definitely want to again, because it felt so lovely and right for me.
Now silky lingerie – that gear is supposed to be sexy… mmmm! 😍
(Hint, that’s why I wear cotton when I go out!).
- November 9, 2020 at 2:57 pm #404699LaurelLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 58Has thanked: 548 timesBeen thanked: 230 times
For me it’s heavily skewed towards lingerie. I I love slipping on panties, pantyhose, bra, slip and heels. Nothing like it. Not only makes me feel sexy and feminine, but also safe, secure, fulfilled, happy and complete.
- November 9, 2020 at 12:43 pm #404673Emily LaceLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 152Has thanked: 978 timesBeen thanked: 916 times
- November 8, 2020 at 2:28 pm #404332AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
That’s a great Question 👍🏻☺️
for me I have a massive love for leather since I was 10 years old I loved dressing in my sisters leather coat and my mother’s leather boots they were such a turn on for me, anyway fast forward to the now, I used to pose in many outfits when I was on this website last year and I guess it was a combination of my leather wear as poses that got me so many audiences hooked, my favourite outfit was,
a black turtleneck long sleeve top over my boob forms, followed by nice black lace panties, with a short black leather skirt with knee high leather boots, they fit me so well and help compliment my look for me, I also added gold ear ring hoops that clipped on and a lovely necklace with secretary look glasses and my long black silky look flowing wig finalised by red lipstick 💄 and nice foundation on my face, overall that was me Stacey, 😘, my other outfits consisted of a selection of leather coats long and short, and a selection of leather dresses and skater skirts with a range of cotton tops some over the shoulder tops in different colours etc oh and a pair of leather elbow length gloves my wardrobe was growing so much because of my love for leather. I hope one day I can show you picture of me in one of my outfits to you, you guys deserve it. ☺️💋
- November 8, 2020 at 2:10 pm #404314Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1556Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6400 times
I would have to say that no single or pair of items makes me feel or see myself as sexy, though I do have some favorites that I prefer to wear. For me it is the whole process of Paula coming to the fore when I put ‘him’ away.
From a slow soak in the tub with my favorite bath oils, or just a nice hot shower with my favorite scented soaps. Sitting in a steamy bathroom and putting skin lotions on and letting them absorb into my skin and making me feel so soft. And the scents of them all mixing in the steam.
Sliding stocking up my legs, or the feeling of silk panties moving over the stockings. The soft hug of my bra and the shivers that slipping a camisole or slip down over it all can give me.
Outerwear is just the icing added to the cake. Casual, not too dressy, or going for the nines just showcase how I look, which raises the satisfaction of how I feel about myself. And, it doesn’t matter if I am going out for the day/evening, or just staying in at home, I can dress to the level I want and still feel very femme. I have surprised some unexpected visitors before when they arrive and I am dressed as if I am going out to a nice dinner, and have told them that, no, I am just relaxing here at home for the night.
I have always loved that being femme allows me the choice of what level of femininity I choose to present. It is so easy to just go with bra, panties, jeans and blouse, too easy I think, or take it all the way up and go semi-formal and just enjoy my time off at home. It all makes me feel so sexy and femme though, I just wish I could still manage the same heels I did 40 years ago.
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Paula F.
- November 8, 2020 at 10:53 am #404244June (Rei) DurdenRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 1006Has thanked: 5920 timesBeen thanked: 4256 times
Every new article of clothing I add to my budding collection makes my head spin. Dress, heels, stockings, blouses, bra, panties, jeans, socks. All of them.
Maybe once I’ve settled down a bit I’ll have a better handle, but not now!
- November 7, 2020 at 11:43 am #403981Stephenie DerickBaronessRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 162Has thanked: 1766 timesBeen thanked: 615 times
- November 6, 2020 at 6:31 pm #403798Jennifer WalkerLadyRegistered On: September 11, 2019Topics: 26Replies: 143Has thanked: 649 timesBeen thanked: 821 times
- November 6, 2020 at 6:17 pm #403790Donna HallLadyRegistered On: October 25, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 29Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 190 times
- November 6, 2020 at 4:35 pm #403754Maria PinkLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 91Has thanked: 167 timesBeen thanked: 379 times
- November 6, 2020 at 1:09 pm #403701AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 6, 2020 at 12:48 pm #403696
- November 6, 2020 at 11:39 am #403680
- November 6, 2020 at 10:36 am #403675Annette StevenLadyRegistered On: November 16, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
- November 6, 2020 at 10:31 am #403673Gigi ReynoldsLadyRegistered On: November 6, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
- November 6, 2020 at 10:31 am #403672Gigi ReynoldsLadyRegistered On: November 6, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
- November 6, 2020 at 10:08 am #403659AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I have 2 leather skirts, very tasteful. One is white that I wear with a red silk blouse, I love that outfit, throw in some stockings and heels and this girls got her Heather on. The other is a coffee coloured which I wear with a yellow chiffon blouse. Once again some stockings and my favourite pair of boots, brown Spanish leather with a 1″ platform and 4″ heels and I feel and I think I look great. It just brings out the real girl in me and I feel natural and I’ve had quite a few compliments over the years. I got a really hot bum massage dancing with a guy in the brown skirt and loved every minute of it, you naughty boy Bill.
- November 6, 2020 at 9:47 am #403654karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 433Has thanked: 2360 timesBeen thanked: 1326 times
Hi…………for me the articles are very simple……….raggedy short tight cut-off jeans, with a camisole, pink athletic socks and my pony tail. It makes me feel young and playful. Oh and the panties…………..lacy red, black or hot pink. Other items are short pleated skirts, denim skirts, earrings, anklets, and perfume. karley
- November 6, 2020 at 5:49 am #403582Brenda StevensLadyRegistered On: December 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 80Has thanked: 1731 timesBeen thanked: 409 times
Vanity Fair, your words and feelings about dressing and feeling sexy and girlie reflect my feelings too. I absolutely love wearing silky nylon panties and pretty silky lingerie. I always start my dressing by putting on a bra and often followed by a garter belt and nylons or thigh highs and then making that lovely decision of what pair of panties I will put on. Ohhhhhh…I love wearing panties…then will it be a slip or nightie to follow and will I be putting on a dress and heels. I usually put on a full slip if doing that followed by slipping a half slip under my full slip, I just love the sensuous girly feeling of silky layers. If possible I will add lipstick and wig and just so enjoy Feeling wonderfully Girly and Feminine. Having grown up in the 50’s and 60’s I just so love the lingerie of that time period and having a lacy slip showing peeking from under a dress when I sit is just a lovely thing to see in my estimation. I absolutely Love and Adore my Feminine side.
- November 6, 2020 at 5:36 am #403578Bobbi SueRegistered On: September 15, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 107Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 687 times
- November 6, 2020 at 5:08 am #403573Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 812Has thanked: 877 timesBeen thanked: 3639 times
The article of clothing that makes me feel sexy and feminine has to be a womens’ racing one piece swimsuit. The snug and tight feeling, high hip cut, and the lycra/spandex material all combined elevates the sexy feeling.
Another one for me is a nice tight pencil skirt. When I wear my silicone hip/butt pads, it accentuates the “hour glass” figure and the tight pencil skirt just highlights that image.
- November 6, 2020 at 4:27 am #403564Jill SweetLadyRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 67Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 346 times
if it is pink, preferably baby pink, and hugs my body tight. Satin and silky are so delightful. Though I would say my pretty new pink vintage cardigan with the girly buttons and soft wool makes Jill feel like a sexy woman the most right now. Purrrrr
- November 6, 2020 at 4:11 am #403559
- November 6, 2020 at 2:25 am #403525Diane Marie RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 1085Has thanked: 1933 timesBeen thanked: 3773 times
Where does one start?
2. Dress, that’s not a skirt girls
3. Stockings, no pantyhose or thigh highs
4. The ultimate? A bra. A woman’s glory. Her breasts announce to the world that she is a woman. Is there anything better or more feminine than a bra?
- November 6, 2020 at 12:12 am #403496AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I have mentioned before about coming home from work, showering…..and grace takes over.
I really don’t feel sexy or ” turned on”, it’s more a feeling of normality, and grace being herself again…..now if you want to know a secret…. ( Whisper- slipping on high heels and a smudge of lippy does make grace feel even more ” special”)
smiles grace 💋
- November 5, 2020 at 9:24 pm #403462СамантаManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 601Replies: 1554Has thanked: 9153 timesBeen thanked: 5384 times
What articles of clothing make me feel sexy and feminine?
I’d have to say, none. But let me quantify a bit.
Sexy. Whether or not I’m sexy is for someone else to decide. I dont look at myself that way, but others might I suppose. That’s up to them, but how I respond to them is up to me.
Feminine. That part is in my heart. The clothes are the symptom, not the cause.
Sometimes, the clothes can make me feel pretty or cute if I like how they look on me. But more often I already feel that way, and the clothes are more a source of feedback or confirmation than the cause.
If you’re trying to ask if I get turned on over women’s clothes, that happens exactly never. They’re just my clothes and that’s all.
- November 5, 2020 at 8:53 pm #403452AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
For me, the feminine feelings start when I put on my bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. Whatever I wear over them just adds to the sensations.
- November 5, 2020 at 8:33 pm #403413Natalie MooreLadyRegistered On: June 3, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 56Has thanked: 191 timesBeen thanked: 406 times
A dress with heels makes me feel the most feminine out of anything else I would say, there is nothing like the feeling of the air flow while your walking in the dress, shaved legs feels amazing under the dress too!
- November 5, 2020 at 8:12 pm #403404
- November 5, 2020 at 6:39 pm #403383Robyn DeVyneLadyRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 617Has thanked: 1943 timesBeen thanked: 2747 times
For me, its hosiery and shoes! The feel of thigh highs or stockings on fresh shaved legs and then sliding your feet into a sexy pair of shoes…heavenly! Its like a magical transformation!! Just add fairy dust!! 🧚♀️
xo – Robyn ❤️
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.