• This topic has 57 replies, 44 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 44 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Joanne V
      Lady

I wear a satin maid uniform with everything that go with it apart from a corset which is my next item to get.

Short skirt, hold up stockings, thong. pocket bra with DD forms and nice top flat black pumps

We have people for that sort of thing, my dear.

Afraid I’m going to be boring and say jeans and a T-shirt.  What can I say, I have a pesky pragmatic streak. 😉

Well I’ve cleaned the house many times while fully dressed in a dress or skirt and top, heels (which my wife and sister in law can’t believe) , full makeup , wig, breastforms and perfume. At times it will be something simple like a jean skirt, top and pantyhose but the one thing I will say is that cleaning the house while dressed feminine makes it so much more enjoyable.

Joanne V
        Lady

I agree it does make it more enjoyable that why I love put on my maid uniform and do the house hehe, unfortunately I stop myself many times in the flow of clean to take bin out and I open the door then stop and slam it shut sweating lol

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Generally it is done in what ever I am wearing that day with maybe gloves and a pinny. Although I have done a quick tidy and hoover in my nightie on the odd occasion before I get dressed for the day.

Corset is a game-changer, not gonna lie.  But I’d go ahead and do all your tasks that depend on bending/kneeling before putting it on if I were you. 😉

Joanne V
        Lady

I like a challenge hehe

Nothing quite like the hug of the corset. Once you try it you never go back. Lovely feeling and look!

I am a little old fashioned,  love the long skirts and a blouses, maybe heels and perfume. Don’t have alot to do so cleaning is quick

Usually, I wear a sweatshirt or T shirt with leggings and flats or just one of my nightgowns (what my wife calls a moo moo lol)

It depends on what I am wearing for the day, which depends a lot on the weather. Colder weather it may be jeans or leggings and a top. Warm weather maybe shorts or skirt and a top or a sundress. Either way along with the correct under garments and makeup.

I’ve done house chores a few times as Wendy, but I find that I work up a sweat and wind up dirtying Wendy’s clothing, so now I just dress drab doing house work.  It is ok to get my grundgy t shirt and shorts dirty, but I really want to keep Wendy’s stuff clean and not smelling like my bad BO.

It’s been years since I had to clean a house , apartment or bedroom. But when I did I would wear just panties and a t-shirt in the warmer months . Panties a t-shirt, bra  and I had these powder blue womens sweatpants I’d wear with girlie socks. House work was always a little easier dressed !

LBD, pantyhose, bra with forms and pumps with 3” heels, makes cleaning much less a task.

Sadly when I last did my laundry the only fem thing I had on under HH’s office attire were my heels everything else was in the wash. Sad and happy at the same time as HH’s work trip came to an end and I was peeping my things to return to storage.

Anonymous
      Lady

Usually leggings or jeans, panties, bra with my D forms, womens tee or sweatshirt, flats, and my hair in a pony. Everything is more fun while dressed including housework. If I’m cooking I’ll wear one of my pretty aprons.

I usually wear undergarment lingerie with stockings, definitely a slip and garter belt, flats, no wig or makeup and don’t bother looking in the mirror,( to disillusion the feeling),just fussing around being June Clever or Donna Reed( no outer dresses or clothing)

J J
      Lady

I don’t have anything set and wear a variety of things. Mostly I am en femme, but it might be a bra and panty set with stockings and heels, or fully dressed with make up and wig. Probably the most common thing is just a summer dress or skirt, and some lip stick.

My wife once told me when we were first together that she read a Dear Abbey column from a bored housewife and suggested she do her housework naked, but did suggest wea ring an apron if frying bacon. The vision of my then girlfriend prancing about her apartment naked pushing a vacuum drove me wild. Anyway, so later in life when I started wearing lingerie more and more I told my wife that I do it, and later when I started fully dressing I told her I did the housework dressed. She was fine with it, and was happy she had a clean house and that I enjoyed doing it dressed…win/win.

When it comes to housework I wear an attitude of casual disdain.

(My place is a mess). x

Joanne V
        Lady

Sounds like you could use a maid Miss Amy

My mum’s been saying that for years.

Joanne V
            Lady

Hehe mums are sometimes right

J J
      Lady

It is also a good time to practice walking in heels. There is something about pushing a vacuum while wearing heels that just allows your hips to shift in that sexy and exciting way. Not to mention heels allow you to reach those high places when dusting, and if wearing a short skirt and stockings reaching for those high places allows one to flash a bit of thigh tops.

Joanne V
        Lady

Indeed it does love that feeling

If I’m feeling especially daring, I have a maid’s uniform that I’ll pair with garters and white fishnets, or white ankle socks with a little black bow at the heel, black pumps. Usually, though, it’s a split hem chemise. My Miss finds both looks appealing, especially while vacuuming 🙂 WAY more fun to do housework dressed!

my favorite is to wear panties, sheer to the waist pantyhose, daisy duke shorts, a nice tight top and flats. Sometimes I wear a bra. Without sounds sexist, but it is such a feminine feeling cleaning and putting things away. I find that I am much more finicky about how things look and arranged while I am cleaning dressed in my “cleaning outfit”. I kind of look forward to it!

Bra, panties, chemi,and open toes shoes. But then that is what I always wear in the house; like now as I type. Will add a dress in the evening if it is cool. Best, Marlene.

I normally wear leggings and a comfortable blouse. Yesterday I wore a long skirt and blouse.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I guess I’ll be the outlier here….

Housework is a chore.  Like any chore, I want it done as quickly as possible.  No special outfits.  No special routine.  Just some comfy clothes and a get it done attitude.

Have a fabulous day!  I’ll be out doing something fun!

/EA

I have to do all my housework nude, it makes clean-up easier, and Eve claims that I pay more attention to details when feeling vulnerable.

In warm weather I only wear underwear and a t shirt, during winter leggings and a sweatshirt; bra with form and wig are included in both outfits.

xoxo

Kate

Hi Joanne
      Its the full works for this girl always wearing a corselette with stockings then a dress and usually with a cardigan, of course I feel I must always look my best so full make up.
      Sarah xx

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Usually just bra w/forms and panties.

I’m with you – bra and panties (thong)
        Fredrika Jones

Jeans, sneakers and a T shirt for summer and jeans, exercise tights,Wolverine Boots or runners and a flannel shirt for winter.  All with a standard set of women’s beige underwear and my hair in a ponytail.  Nothing to see here, just working.  Also, if I need to make a run to the store, I don’t change except to add a baseball cap and maybe a hoodie.  What you see is what you get, just a regular day of me working.  Thanks for this fun topic,    Marg

Hi to all ladies

My clothing for doing housework is composed as follows starting from the bottom: 5 cm heel sandals or sneakers, stockings, Brazilian thong, leggings or denim dungarees, bra, t-shirt or blouse, wig and bandana.

Housekeeper dress uniform with bra, panties and pantyhose.

Today is an indoor housework day, Laundry, kitchen, bread baking, vacuuming etc. Feeling like I wont be interrupted so going a little further than normal.  Wearing thong, matching bra, pretty blouse, pantyhose, knee length skirt, my new wig, fancy earrings (not just the post),  and lipstick.  After the chores are done into the shower for lots of shaving and some toenail painting.

Someone will probably stop by and it will be a run to the bedroom for a quick change.  Lets hope not!!

It just depends on my day but it is always something comfortable, this morning being a bit cooler I just put on my new fleece leggings and of course it’s not complete without one of my favorite bra’s. After getting dressed made coffee and did some baking, and my favorite thing to do is get online and head to the forums on CDH!!!!  A having the day off of work will be dressed most of the day. Isn’t life wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL

Hi girls,

Seeing as I am a full time girl, legally a female, housework happens every day 🙂
      So right now, a weekend morning in wintery weather, I’m wearing my bra, forms, panties, camisole, black yoga pants, a light blue cowl neck sweater and my slippers.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous

In the before times, i.e. before I realized I was transgender, I was definitely wearing sexy stuff for house work. I do have a maid uniform, feather duster and other related bits. Now I only wear it rarely for fun with my wife.

When I do housework now it’s whatever a woman might wear that’s appropriate for the weather. Todays it’s yoga pants/leggings and a nice gray cowl neck sweater that my wife gave me. In the Summer it was usually dresses or cute shorts and top.

Have fun ladies!

— Abbie 🥰

Hi Abby, sounds like you and I have similar clothing tastes for our cold and gray weekends, here on the wet coast, LOL

Hugs girlfriend, we should get together sometime,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous

Hi Lauren,

I’d love to get together! Will contact you privately.

— Abbie 🥰

I wish I could wear a satin maid uniform…..but the wife does not approve so it’s panties and bras under my male clothes for me. In my single days I was always dressed except when I went out in public so my housework was always done in either a skirt/blouse or dress with heels. I felt like a 50’s housewife!

Monica

When I do housework dressed, which isn’t that often, it’s definitely in the lingerie or whatever I wore to bed the night before. Something about it makes it go that much faster and be more enjoyable.

I used to wear a maids outfit, but it eventually wore out and I haven’t bought another one. Sometimes though, a bra and panties suffice, or a simple housedress

Well what a timely question this is.
      Its 6:55 PM and I have spent the day cleaning the house as well as leaving for some errands including winter tyres for my wife’s car, a few groceries, I picked up a pair of shoes with heels repaired. I am always dressed in as much female clothing as possible without standing out.

As we speak I have just finished all the laundry for the week, I baked a birthday cake for our son who comes over tomorrow with his girlfriend. By the way I bake my cakes from scratch. I will ice it tomorrow…BTW, my icing is also from scratch. 😉
      As I type this I am wearing a regular underwire Calvin Klein bra and a full body open bottom corselette on top. I am too hot to wear much else. If my wife would relax a bit with the heat I would wear stockings clipped to the garters. Typically she keeps the house so hot its difficult to wear stockings and sweaters etc otherwise I would. I have several pairs of heels that are comfy enough to wear all day as well, and often I do.

I have no special clothing for housework, I do have a maids uniform for those days when I my wife and I are having a bit of fun but mostly I just work as I am.
      Whenever I am home either alone or just with my wife, I am always in a skirt and bra. When the temperatures are conducive, I wear several layers of bra foundation garments. First an underwire bra with an open bottom corselette, and occasionally I will wear a long line bra on top of that with an open bottom girdle around my belly. It pleases my wife as well as myself to see that pleasant feminine shape.
      The combination of two or even three different cups does wonders for my bust line, my wife enjoys “sexually harassing” the maid when shes trying to work. LOL

I have several corsets which I train with but today I wore a back laced waist cincher.
      that allows me to bend a bit easier.
      When I left the house to run errands including having her tyres changed to winter, I changed from the skirt to a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans. I also wore a pink T shirt and a women’s blouse/shirt from Old Navy with pink and black checks that buttons up the “wrong side”. I have several women’s winter coats too but I use a generic black mid length coat that has a feminine look to it. Especially my obvious breasts providing some curious lumps in the chest area.
      When I return home its right back into a skirt.

I love doing housework fully dressed and occasionally made up if I dont have to go out or have a zoom meeting. I have been dressing at home for so long it feels normal to me also to my wife.

I know I have rambled on here, and the original question was probably only concerning housework done inside the house, but I count my whole day as housework so I describe my outfit for every situation.
      I do realize I am very lucky to have the level of support that I have, especially with my wife so deeply involved. She buys me clothes and shoes and nighties etc.. I am spoiled!

Love and hugs!
      Kristine

Anonymous

When it comes time to clean which is usually on the weekend. I always seem to wear my leggings and Sports bras. It’s the perfect outfit for cleaning. Looks great, comfortable and always sexy!!! So that’s what I like to clean in.

Jasmine
      Lady

Typically I wear a total outfit like I would if I was going out to pay bills or whatnot. A blouse skirt bra and panties with forms and heels with my makeup done and my earrings and bracelet’s. Or skinny jeans and top, I like to go all the way whenever I dress.

Anonymous
      Lady

My go to is usually either a tennis skirt or short shorts, bra or sports bra and a tank top. It’s funny how quickly housework goes and how enjoyable it can be when dressed.

When it’s not hella too cold, which it is, since it’s February in South Dakota, an apron over bra and forms, garter hose, panties and heels. This time of year, substitute sweater and jeans or leggings for the apron

J J
      Lady

These days, mostly just dressed en femme, most often a light sundress, but I am done a lot of housework in various lingerie outfits.

When wife and I were first dating she mention a Dear Abbey post she read about doing house nude, just don’t fry bacon. It was early in our relationship, so the mental image of her doing her housework naked was seared into my brain. Many years later when I first started wear lingerie, I brought that up and said I liked to do the housework in a bra and panties. She accepted that; maybe her husband wears lingerie, but at least the house is clean.

in short leggin and sport bras

I wear absolutely nothing.

Anonymous

Leggings and sports top/bra

Viewing 44 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?