- Cups - with/without forms
- June 12, 2021 at 8:11 am #503638Tiffany SmithParticipantRegistered On: May 3, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 37Has thanked: 186 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
For myself it’s the band. Feeling it all around the back, coming around the side and going across just under the chest. It’s feels like someone grabbing me from behind, wrapping there hands around me and getting a nice big HUG. You know, the kind that might have been lacking as a child. I have one brand of bra in four colors that has five hooks, nice and wide.
Second are the cups, with or without forms. The rubbing on my boobies, the weight and the bounce of a good pair of forms.
Last would be the straps. I can’t feel the straps so much on my shoulders . I mostly feel them on my back. I like leaning forward and twisting, then the straps and band are felt moving around the back.
What do you ladies like and why?
I didn’t give a option to ‘all of the above’ because there might be a 100% response to that. It is given we enjoy the bra as a whole.
Hugs and Smiles,
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Tiffany Smith.
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Tiffany Smith.
Total of 33 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- July 12, 2021 at 2:35 pm #516850Jill StevensLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
The cups that hold my breast forms tightly against my body and make me feel so feminine. My favorite bra is Warner’s cloud 9 underwrite that has a half pocket inside that is supposed to be for lift but works great at holding my forms in . Just answering this poll has made me want to go put my bra on right now.
- July 11, 2021 at 11:35 am #516283Mandi ScottLadyRegistered On: February 28, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
Didn’t vote because my choice of “All of it” wasn’t available ☹️😀
- July 11, 2021 at 12:42 pm #516314Tiffany SmithLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 37Has thanked: 186 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
This was the last sentence of my pole comment. I didn’t give a option to ‘all of the above’ because there might be a 100% response to that. It is given we enjoy the bra as a whole. Just saying. I thought it would be interesting to see if you had to choose.
- July 8, 2021 at 11:26 am #514906Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 194Has thanked: 108 timesBeen thanked: 935 times
I love the feeling of the band, it feels like I’m being hugged. Then the straps and cups. I really do love bras! I have mastered the art of hooking the band up behind my back and prefer to do it that way now. There are so many types and styles to choose from that some morning I find it impossible to choose from my collection. Currently right now as I type I have on a Scoop mesh bralette from Parade in a deep dark blue. I have loved bras since I was a little boy with my training bras.
- June 20, 2021 at 10:36 pm #507784robynrRegistered On: June 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 16Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 122 times
- June 20, 2021 at 9:08 pm #507774Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 523Has thanked: 341 timesBeen thanked: 2193 times
As one who has worn a bra many hours a day (and most nights too) between mid March 2020 and mid June 2021, I can only vote as a GG would. The best part of the bra is taking it off, allowing the skin to breath (both at the band and under the forms), relieving the pressure on the breast bone. I get that it’s a necessary evil; except with a few outfits, I can’t wear the forms without a bra. But when it’s required all the time, taking it off for a while feels good.
- June 19, 2021 at 2:20 am #506383SammathaLadyRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 236Has thanked: 395 timesBeen thanked: 349 times
I love buying beautiful underwear to match. I so enjoy slipping a beautiful lace bra on. Feeling it against my skin. Looking at it in the mirror and then placing my breasts into the cups. I have beasts one size bigger than the c cups. They feel amazing as i walk. Feeling the tightness of my bra is so sensul. And then slipping a top on. Especially the mesh see through and i can admire my beautiful underwear.
- June 17, 2021 at 3:39 pm #505855Amy VanessaLadyRegistered On: June 11, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 43Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
I chose the band.
I like the feeling of the straps on my shoulder, and it was the cups that made me want to wear a bra when I was little, but now I love the feeling of the band around me, and especially the back closure against my skin.
- June 17, 2021 at 2:06 pm #505804Rose HillDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: October 28, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 31Has thanked: 78 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
- June 16, 2021 at 7:04 pm #505518
- June 16, 2021 at 1:15 am #505130Gretchen Carolina LaurentinaLadyRegistered On: July 30, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 20Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 90 times
I just received my three pairs of breast forms from Ebay in Sizes C, D, and double DD. When I insert them into my size 46 bra, I feel very satisfied, and womanly, while I put on my matching panties, stockings, garter belt, and shoes. Rarely do I put any outerwear on after that inside my bedroom. Just a dressing gown, and lounge around in my lingerie for several hours, read my email, check some social media, and take off the dressing gown, and the rest; pit on a robe, and turn in for the night. I’ve tried to sleep in the lingerie, but, when I toss and turn in the bed, the forms fall out, and wake me up. Being a light sleeper, just a robe works best for me, maybe very loose panties on occasion. I do have a routine: first, a hot shower/no bathtub, then body lotion until it dries, then stockings, the garter belt, then panties, then bra and forms, then dressing gown. It helps me relax, and get sleepy. I love it, and wake up feeling refreshed.
- July 11, 2021 at 12:31 am #516051Phillysis SandersonPrincessRegistered On: November 21, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 27Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 75 times
Thanks , fantastic routine Hugs and kisses phillysis
- July 8, 2021 at 6:41 pm #515062Miranda HuggenkissLadyRegistered On: November 26, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
- July 9, 2021 at 7:15 pm #515492
- June 16, 2021 at 2:57 am #505153LadyRegistered On: May 3, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 37Has thanked: 186 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
Your evening routine sounds very familiar. Sometimes when I’ve had one of those days I will tell my wife after dinner ‘I need to get into something more comfortable’. That’s our code for me to take my shower, slip into a comfy bra with forms and a evening gown or pajamas and relax for the rest of the evening. Basically the day is done. Good for you.
- June 14, 2021 at 12:48 pm #504532Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 337Has thanked: 555 timesBeen thanked: 1217 times
I didn’t vote because there’s no ‘All of the above’ button 🥰. Before I had forms and when my chest was hairless, I’d have said the cups because that feeling is right up there with stockings on shaved legs.
- June 15, 2021 at 4:08 pm #505010LadyRegistered On: May 3, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 37Has thanked: 186 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
- June 15, 2021 at 2:48 pm #504969
- June 14, 2021 at 8:53 am #504442PrincessByDawnDuchessRegistered On: April 4, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 47Has thanked: 92 timesBeen thanked: 124 times
Straps; any kind of straps on my shoulders feel so sexy, be it bra straps, or sphagetti tops, nightwear. Of course bra cups are also great, especially the push-up types with less coverage on the top.
- June 14, 2021 at 7:57 am #504411Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 404Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 1188 times
I love how the band hugs me, how the cups lift me, how the straps slide off my shoulders. I also love it when the clasp bulge shows thru a snug top and when the straps are visible above my neckline. I like pretty colors, lace trim, and peek-a-boo nipple exposure.
- June 14, 2021 at 6:13 am #504374Stephanie Mwm WyLadyRegistered On: May 29, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 58Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 270 times
- June 14, 2021 at 12:42 am #504303Irene HanleyLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
What a great question. It took me a few minutes to pick my answer. I just love wearing a bra. I love all three parts. I finally choose the cup since the cup holds my breast forms which give my upper body the look of the woman in me.
- June 14, 2021 at 12:10 am #504291Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 90Replies: 884Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 3119 times
OK I’ll “abide my the rules” and in order, lacy cups with a bit of see through so my breast forms are “peeking through it”. Looks especially lovely in a black bra.
Followed by the “band hug” around my chest
But… “thinking outside the ??? cup???, one thing was omitted.
That is the myriad of 1/. gorgeous base colours and 2/. lovely lace embroidery on the bra cups, for example
which I’m pleased and proud to say I bought on clearance for A$40.00!!
- June 14, 2021 at 12:02 am #504289Dee BouhaireLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 19Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 78 times
I hit the cups option but after reading your descriptions of the parts I’m not so sure because I love the feel of the straps pressing into me giving me gentle reminders of what I’m wearing. Also, when I have to take it off and get in the shower after work (I’m undercover I’m afraid) I love to see the red marks it leaves on my skin
- June 13, 2021 at 11:11 pm #504283Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 590Has thanked: 469 timesBeen thanked: 2706 times
It was tough to pick. I’d vote all of the above if it were an option.
But I voted for the cups. Seeing your boobs encased in sexy fabric…. The tactile sensation when you touch them….
I better stop now….
- June 13, 2021 at 3:22 pm #504157Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 585Has thanked: 1158 timesBeen thanked: 2673 times
- June 13, 2021 at 7:16 am #503983
- June 13, 2021 at 6:26 am #503974Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 55Replies: 1403Has thanked: 6096 timesBeen thanked: 7128 times
Hey Tiffany! I dont want to sound like a GG, ( or maybe I do 😊 ), but the best feeling is taking off the bra after a long day. The “Ahhhh” feeling. But honestly, I do love the feeling of nice soft lace cups on a smooth chest. It just feels so ….. cute. 😁
- June 13, 2021 at 8:28 am #504011
- June 13, 2021 at 3:40 am #503931Haley AnnLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 153Has thanked: 123 timesBeen thanked: 695 times
I love the shoulder straps, the weight of my forms create the awareness that I have breasts and am wearing a bra. But, Enfemme carries a line of sports bras that are perfect and I love. I wear one when Haley works out and does housework, and they also fit nice under a t-shirt and give me little breast bumps that are perceptible if you really look. Can also slide my forms under it and they will stay if wearing a tight shirt or blouse.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Haley Ann.
- June 13, 2021 at 7:29 am #503985Jessica V.LadyRegistered On: October 16, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
Omg yes the straps. The feeling of having the weight and bounce of my breasts digging ever so gently into my shoulders with every movement. When I bend over as they struggle to keep my breasts snug on my chest. Seeing them cutely and sexily peak out of dress or top reminding me and those that see that I’m a woman.
- June 13, 2021 at 2:53 am #503925stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 166Replies: 2249Has thanked: 3567 timesBeen thanked: 10623 times
The bra exists as a single well engineered miracle of THE single most iconic item of women’s clothing.
One can’t simply separate out the parts, it functions only as a single item, part functional and part decorative. The tight cuddle of the supportive band works in conjunction with the straps to let you know its there every time you move, and the cups provide a platform for your forms, keeping them in place but also allowing some freedom of movement in response to your moving around.
And the whole can be visually appealing, with lace and bows, and coloured straps and decorated cups. Of course there are also boringly plain ones too (not for this girl.) The bra can be co-ordinated with your wardrobe or contrast with it depending on your mood.
An essential femme item. I love ’em.
- June 13, 2021 at 6:54 am #503980LadyRegistered On: May 3, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 37Has thanked: 186 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
I agree with you on coordinating my undergarments with my outerwear. At the beginning I was a white and only white bra and panty gal. Just recently I purchased different color bras and matching panties. For example I have a black and white top that I wear with black capris. Under all that I wear my black bra and panties. Coordination is the name of the game.
- June 13, 2021 at 3:45 am #503932
- June 13, 2021 at 12:51 am #503896LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 71Replies: 885Has thanked: 886 timesBeen thanked: 4417 times
There is nothing likeable about a bra for me. It’s shape is awkward and lumpy. They can be difficult to put on or do up and just as difficult to remove. While my panties can be pretty and feel sensuous the matching bra somehow fails even though it’s the same material often because of the reinforced seams and hooks. I guess the feel of it is nice hugging my body feeling full with my forms but the truth is my panties win even here holding me silky against my body.
Here is the mystery; despite all of the above and despite the fact it more than any other garment separates me as a crossdresser I want it. It is the very fact it shapes and defines me that makes it an essential item. I can wear the prettiest pink panties under jeans and no one would know but my bra and forms are unmistakeable.
Ask your SO, it’s the same for them. Biology makes the bra a necessity. They are difficult to get the right shape and size , half the bras in a woman’s closet aren’t a perfect fit. Decent bras cost a fortune and cheap ones don’t work. However the right bra and panties make life comfortable and can make you feel better presented to the world and your man.
What do I like about my bra. Possibly only the pretty pink bow in the middle but I wouldn’t be without it.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by LisaT.
- June 13, 2021 at 6:17 am #503973LadyRegistered On: May 3, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 37Has thanked: 186 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
That is a very interesting comment. I see your point that there are many GG or T-girls that may not like the bra and that it is only there for, as you say, ‘biological’ reasons. Most girls get use to them knowing it is a necessity for the rest of their life. One has a choice, may not wear one at all, go big or something in between. My wife will complain once in awhile about having to wear a bra but she definitely can not go without one.
In the end a bra may not define one as a person, it may be there to define the appearance of a woman. It’s the total package, clothes, makeup, hair, nails, shoes, purse, accessories and attitude that defines us of who we are.
Hugs and Smiles,
- June 13, 2021 at 12:27 am #503894Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 102Replies: 2304Has thanked: 8244 timesBeen thanked: 12980 times
For me anyway…..none of them would be any good without the other two
the weight in the cups, the hugg of the band and…..the twang!!! of those straps…they just all go together perfectly, and all do the most wonderful job!!!!
- June 12, 2021 at 7:56 pm #503855Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1452Has thanked: 4164 timesBeen thanked: 4272 times
I voted for the cups, but it was a difficult choice. I love the whole feel of a bra, just like you described. But it is the look of the cups filled with my forms which I love the most. The look, the way they bounce is what makes me feel so feminine.
- June 12, 2021 at 6:26 pm #503835Debbie LynnLadyRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 76Has thanked: 508 timesBeen thanked: 299 times
Hi Tiffany, interesting question! You make a strong case for the band! It does feel like a hug. I voted cups. I love the feel of the underwire beneath my breasts and the soft material covering them. So sensual. My fav go to bra is white lace with décolletage trim. So femme. So sexy to me. Hugs, Debbie Lynn (she/her)
- June 12, 2021 at 5:45 pm #503824SutekinaLadyRegistered On: January 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 115Has thanked: 1493 timesBeen thanked: 368 times
It’s a compression thing. Cups if I’m going for looks, but for comfort, the bands. So for compression, the best piece I have is an unshaped spandex sport top, something worn over a bra as there’s no pads. Even though there’s compression, I feel more free.
- June 12, 2021 at 2:27 pm #503741Lola CapriceBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 246Has thanked: 1082 timesBeen thanked: 971 times
- June 12, 2021 at 5:05 pm #503808LadyRegistered On: May 3, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 37Has thanked: 186 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
I agree, everything. So you just started to wear a bra? When did you except yourself and started wearing?
For myself it was wearing a bra and forms before venturing out into the pink fog and getting lost, then finding myself in this wonderful world of crossdressing.
- June 12, 2021 at 7:36 pm #503851Lola CapriceBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 246Has thanked: 1082 timesBeen thanked: 971 times
Well, that’s a little complicated. I gave in to a long time desire to crossdress and bought a few things last summer. I loved it and decided to buy a pair of breast forms and a bra. During this time in my journey I would dress and feel so good but after I’d feel so guilty for having dressed. The acceptance of myself as a crossdresser happened after I joined this group and learned that I am not alone being hetero and still enjoying dressing and being feminine occasionally. I don’t underdress that much, maybe a pair of panties a couple times a week. And I only fully dress a few times a month but when I do I love it. I only dress when I can take the time to fully enjoy and embrace my femme side. When I do I love all of it, the bras, panties, stockings, shoes, makeup on my face, lashes wigs…all equally.
- June 13, 2021 at 6:45 am #503978LadyRegistered On: May 3, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 37Has thanked: 186 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
Thank you for your thoughts. I am happy for you that you can be who you want to be without guilt. CDH is a good place to receive encouragement. There is nothing to be ashamed of or guilty of. I to am a straight male presented as one (male) for 58 years until this past February. With my wifes blessing and support I haven’t looked back. Now there are three of us in the house. Myself, my wife and Tiffany. There are things I won’t do so I have Tiffany do them ;).
Enjoy the journey, relax and just keep looking forward.
Hugs and Smiles,
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 12, 2021 at 12:01 pm #503706Felicia FictionLadyRegistered On: June 10, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 25Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 152 times
At this time I’ve got a sports bra and a regular bra but the regular is for a cup D so that’s not really helpful without filling. The sports-bra is tight and gives a nice feeling of presence, the regular bra is a bit too tight with a metal portion at the underside of the cup, not a big fan of those.
Personally I like the cup most, it makes me see/feel almost like I’ve got actual breasts.
- June 13, 2021 at 3:52 am #503935Bobbisue JonesLadyRegistered On: May 24, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 152Has thanked: 529 timesBeen thanked: 448 times
I agree Felicia, definitely the cup. The way my breasts seem to nestle in the cups when it’s the right size.
I too tend to lean toward sport and comfort bras, I like the wide bands. The problem I have is the band size. I measured me according to directions on “ her room “, measuring a 48 just under breasts. Being an even number, I add 4 inches makes 52. Therein lies the problem, bigger band, bigger cups. Oops, my cup size is between B & C. Closest bra I found is a Torrent 3X sport. C cup fits fine. The 7” band very snug, especially wearing all day in Southern humidity. I bought a “ just my size “ by Hanes, 48C, band seems more comfortable but cup too big. Probably B cup might be better. The hunt goes on!
Hugs Bobbisue Jones
- June 12, 2021 at 5:08 pm #503810LadyRegistered On: May 3, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 37Has thanked: 186 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
- June 12, 2021 at 11:48 am #503702Kay LambertLadyRegistered On: February 28, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 68Has thanked: 284 timesBeen thanked: 398 times
- June 12, 2021 at 5:10 pm #503811
- June 12, 2021 at 9:49 am #503670KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 643Has thanked: 1992 timesBeen thanked: 2993 times
You are absolutely correct, “all of the above” would certainly garner a lot of votes. Here’s my take on the different parts of the Bra.
the band: as you say, the feeling you get as it wraps around you is marvelous. I prefer bras with back hooks. Out of the about 40 bras I have, most have two or three hooks, a few with no hooks (they must have been on a clearance sale), a few with one hook, and a couple with four hooks.
the cups: ah, the lacier the better. While I have breast forms, they sit unused the majority of the time. I prefer bralettes that encase my natural breast development (albeit pretty small). I prefer cups that have inserts with padding that can be removed and put back in depending on the top I’ll be wearing and the loo0k I’m trying to achieve.
the straps: I do have a fondness for the straps. Especially if they ever so slowly start slipping off the shoulder and down the arm; that feels really nice. When I go for my daily walks, I do like the ability to catch a glimpse of the lacy cups and the straps.
So I voted for straps, because I couldn’t pick one part and I felt straps might get the least amount of votes and they are deserving of at least some votes. I know a bizarre reason. But heck, this is just for fun anyway.
Have a great weekend, Hugs, Krista.
- July 8, 2021 at 7:35 am #514833Jessica SmithLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 33Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 178 times
I agree, I like when a bra hugs my natural breast as small as they are.
I’d say my favorite parts if the tightness of the band, but I think my second favorite part would be the cups. I love the feel of the cups as I remove my bra after a nice workout.
- June 13, 2021 at 2:57 am #503926stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 166Replies: 2249Has thanked: 3567 timesBeen thanked: 10623 times
- June 12, 2021 at 5:15 pm #503814LadyRegistered On: May 3, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 37Has thanked: 186 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
Yeah, we can’t leave out the straps. They are important, they’re needed to hold up the boobs. It is nice to notice a strap slipping and it needs a little adjusting especially in public. Oops, did that happen accidently or on purpose? Hmmm.
- June 12, 2021 at 9:11 am #503659Jillian FLadyRegistered On: May 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 58Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
The support of my breasts is what feels good. Yes they are just forms but just like natural female breasts, they need support. This allow for me to be closer to the en femme dress/look I am.
- June 12, 2021 at 5:23 pm #503816LadyRegistered On: May 3, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 37Has thanked: 186 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
Yes, the bra is there for support and it is the total package that makes wearing one so enjoyable. My wife asks me ‘how can you wear one to bed, I need to remove mine by the end of the day?’. I say ‘because I don’t have boobs all the time and I can remove mine anytime’.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.