Tagged: ,

Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

For myself it’s the band. Feeling it all around the back, coming around the side and going across just under the chest. It’s feels like someone grabbing me from behind, wrapping there hands around me and getting a nice big HUG. You know, the kind that might have been lacking as a child. I have one brand of bra in four colors that has five hooks, nice and wide.

Second are the cups, with or without forms. The rubbing on my boobies, the weight and the bounce of a good pair of forms.

Last would be the straps. I can’t feel the straps so much on my shoulders . I mostly feel them on my back. I like leaning forward and twisting, then the straps and band are felt moving around the back.

What do you ladies like and why?

I didn’t give a option to ‘all of the above’ because there might be a 100% response to that. It is given we enjoy the bra as a whole.

Hugs and Smiles,

Tiffany

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Tiffany,

You are absolutely correct, “all of the above” would certainly garner a lot of votes.  Here’s my take on the different parts of the Bra.

the band: as you say, the feeling you get as it wraps around you is marvelous. I prefer bras with back hooks.  Out of the about 40 bras I have, most have two or three hooks, a few with no hooks (they must have been on a clearance sale), a few with one hook, and a couple with four hooks.

the cups: ah, the lacier the better. While I have breast forms, they sit unused the majority of the time. I prefer bralettes that encase my natural breast development (albeit pretty small).  I prefer cups that have inserts with padding that can be removed and put back in depending on the top I’ll be wearing and the loo0k I’m trying to achieve.

the straps: I do have a fondness for the straps.  Especially if they ever so slowly start slipping off the shoulder and down the arm; that feels really nice. When I go for my daily walks, I do like the ability to catch a glimpse of the lacy cups and the straps.

So I voted for straps, because I couldn’t pick one part and I felt straps might get the least amount of votes and they are deserving of at least some votes.  I know a bizarre reason.  But heck, this is just for fun anyway.

Have a great weekend, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Krista,

Yeah, we can’t leave out the straps. They are important, they’re needed to hold up the boobs. It is nice to notice a strap slipping and it needs a little adjusting especially in public. Oops, did that happen accidently or on purpose? Hmmm.

I agree, I like when a bra hugs my natural breast as small as they are.

I’d say my favorite parts if the tightness of the band, but I think my second favorite part would be the cups. I love the feel of the cups as I remove my bra after a nice workout.

I love the feeling of the band the best, but a microscopic 2nd was the cups. However, I love the band because of the way it feels as it hugs my body. I love it.

Kay👩🏻‍🦳👄

Anonymous

Kay,

My thoughts exactly, hugs the body. A free hug anytime one needs one.

At this time I’ve got a sports bra and a regular bra but the regular is for a cup D so that’s not really helpful without filling. The sports-bra is tight and gives a nice feeling of presence, the regular bra is a bit too tight with a metal portion at the underside of the cup, not a big fan of those.

Personally I like the cup most, it makes me see/feel almost like I’ve got actual breasts.

Anonymous

Felicia,

The sports bras do contact nicely with the chest. I wear one once in awhile without forms.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

My vote was band but the real answer is everything, and finally accepting myself enough to where one and enjoy it!  With breastforms heavy enough to add just a little pull on the shoulder straps.

💖Lola

Anonymous

Lola,

I agree, everything. So you just started to wear a bra? When did you except yourself and started wearing?

For myself it was wearing a bra and forms before venturing out into the pink fog and getting lost, then finding myself in this wonderful world of crossdressing.

Tiffany

Lola Caprice
          Baroness

Well, that’s a little complicated.  I gave in to a long time desire to crossdress and bought a few things last summer.  I loved it and decided to buy a pair of breast forms and a bra.  During this time in my journey I would dress and feel so good but after I’d feel so guilty for having dressed.  The acceptance of myself as a crossdresser happened after I joined this group and learned that I am not alone being hetero and still enjoying dressing and being feminine occasionally.  I don’t underdress that much, maybe a pair of panties a couple times a week.  And I only fully dress a few times a month but when I do I love it.  I only dress when I can take the time to fully enjoy and embrace my femme side.  When I do I love all of it, the bras, panties, stockings, shoes, makeup on my face, lashes wigs…all equally.

Anonymous

Lola,

Thank you for your thoughts. I am happy for you that you can be who you want to be without guilt. CDH is a good place to receive encouragement. There is nothing to be ashamed of or guilty of. I to am a straight male presented as one (male) for 58 years until this past February. With my wifes blessing and support I haven’t looked back. Now there are three of us in the house. Myself, my wife and Tiffany. There are things I won’t do so I have Tiffany do them ;).

Enjoy the journey, relax and just keep looking forward.

Hugs and Smiles,

Tiffany

Sutekina
      Lady

It’s a compression thing. Cups if I’m going for looks, but for comfort, the bands. So for compression, the best piece I have is an unshaped spandex sport top, something worn over a bra as there’s no pads. Even though there’s compression, I feel more free.

Hi Tiffany, interesting question! You make a strong case for the band! It does feel like a hug. I voted cups. I love the feel of the underwire beneath my breasts and the soft material covering them. So sensual. My fav go to bra is white lace with décolletage trim. So femme. So sexy to me. Hugs, Debbie Lynn (she/her)

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I voted for the cups, but it was a difficult choice. I love the whole feel of a bra, just like you described. But it is the look of the cups filled with my forms which I love the most. The look, the way they bounce is what makes me feel so feminine.

Amy

Anonymous

Hi Tiffany.

Everything!!!!….

For me anyway…..none of them would be any good without the other two

the weight in the cups, the hugg of the band and…..the twang!!! of those straps…they just all go together perfectly, and all do the most wonderful job!!!!

Grace xx

Anonymous

I love the shoulder straps, the weight of my forms create the awareness that I have breasts and am wearing a bra. But, Enfemme carries a line of sports bras that are perfect and I love. I wear one when Haley works out and does housework, and they also fit nice under a t-shirt and give me little breast bumps that are perceptible if you really look. Can also slide my forms under it and they will stay if wearing a tight shirt or blouse.

Haley😘

Omg yes the straps. The feeling of having the weight and bounce of my breasts digging ever so gently into my shoulders with every movement. When I bend over as they struggle to keep my breasts snug on my chest. Seeing them cutely and sexily peak out of dress or top reminding me and those that see that I’m a woman.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hey Tiffany!  I dont want to sound like a GG, ( or maybe I do 😊 ), but the best feeling is taking off the bra after a long day.  The “Ahhhh” feeling.  But honestly, I do love the feeling of nice soft lace cups on a smooth chest.  It just feels so ….. cute. 😁

Stevie

Anonymous

Stevie,

I’m with you sometimes. After a long day of wearing, it is nice to unhook.

I wish I could have selected “all of the above”! Bras are a true joy to wear!

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I like the cups with the forms. I love the female form and present myself as one also. I also like the way my breasts bounce as I walk.
      . . Sandy

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

It was tough to pick.  I’d vote all of the above if it were an option.

But I voted for the cups.  Seeing your boobs encased in sexy fabric….  The tactile sensation when you touch them….

I better stop now….

I hit the cups option but after reading your descriptions of the parts I’m not so sure because I love the feel of the straps pressing into me giving me gentle reminders of what I’m wearing. Also, when I have to take it off and get in the shower after work (I’m undercover I’m afraid) I love to see the red marks it leaves on my skin

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

OK I’ll “abide my the rules” and in order, lacy cups with a bit of see through so my breast forms are “peeking through it”.  Looks especially lovely in a black bra.

Followed by the “band hug” around my chest

But… “thinking outside the ??? cup???, one thing was omitted.

That is the myriad of 1/. gorgeous base colours and 2/. lovely  lace embroidery on the bra cups,  for example

https://www.simone-perele.com/en-gb/full-cup-support-bra-frozen-promesse.html

which I’m pleased and proud to say I bought on clearance for A$40.00!!

Happy(bra) dressing

Caty.

Tiffany,

What a great question. It took me a few minutes to pick my answer. I just love wearing a bra. I love all three parts. I finally choose the cup since the cup holds my breast forms which give my upper body the look of the woman in me.

Hugs

Anonymous

like the cups best, when the bra fits well and just holds my b size breast the feeling is wonderful

I love how the band hugs me, how the cups lift me, how the straps slide off my shoulders. I also love it when the clasp bulge shows thru a snug top and when the straps are visible above my neckline. I like pretty colors, lace trim, and peek-a-boo nipple exposure.

Anonymous

I didn’t vote because there’s no ‘All of the above’ button 🥰. Before I had forms and when my chest was hairless, I’d have said the cups because that feeling is right up there with stockings on shaved legs.

Exactly!

Anonymous

This was the last sentence of my pole comment. I didn’t give a option to ‘all of the above’ because there might be a 100% response to that. It is given we enjoy the bra as a whole. Just saying. I thought it would be interesting to see if you had to choose.

Tiffany

Anonymous

lol, you did say that and I completely missed it! My answer is still the same though. I’d vote if I thought one of the options was better than the others.

–Abbie 😘

I just received my three pairs of breast forms from Ebay in Sizes C, D, and double DD. When I insert them into my size 46 bra, I feel very satisfied, and womanly, while I put on my matching panties, stockings, garter belt, and shoes. Rarely do I put any outerwear on after that inside my bedroom. Just a dressing gown, and lounge around in my lingerie for several hours, read my email, check some social media, and take off the dressing gown, and the rest; pit on a robe, and turn in for  the night. I’ve tried to sleep in the lingerie, but, when I toss and turn in the bed, the forms fall out, and wake me up. Being a light sleeper, just a robe works best for me, maybe very loose panties on occasion. I do have a routine: first, a hot shower/no bathtub, then body lotion until it dries, then stockings, the garter belt, then panties, then bra and forms, then dressing gown. It helps me relax, and get sleepy. I love it, and wake up feeling refreshed.

Anonymous

Gretchen,

Your evening routine sounds very familiar. Sometimes when I’ve had one of those days I will tell my wife after dinner ‘I need to get into something more comfortable’. That’s our code for me to take my shower, slip into a comfy bra with forms and a evening gown or pajamas and relax for the rest of the evening. Basically the day is done. Good for you.

Tiffany

I always sleep with breast forms using a mastectomy bra so they stay in place

Anonymous

Miranda,

I also sleep with forms and a pocketed bra for the same reason. All my bras are pocketed and used day and night.

Tiffany

Thanks  , fantastic  routine   Hugs and kisses phillysis

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Which part of a bra feels the best, that’s easy, the inside!

Rose Hill
      Duchess - Annual

The cups. I love how they give me shape and help  me look and feel like a beautiful woman.

I chose the band.

I like the feeling of the straps on my shoulder,  and it was the cups that made me want to wear a bra when I was little,  but now I love the feeling of the band around me, and especially the back closure against my skin.

Sammatha
      Lady

Morning
      I love buying beautiful underwear to match. I so enjoy slipping a beautiful lace bra on. Feeling it against my skin. Looking at it in the mirror and then placing my breasts into the cups. I have beasts one size bigger than the c cups. They feel amazing as i walk. Feeling the tightness of my bra is so sensul. And then slipping a top on. Especially the mesh see through and i can admire my beautiful underwear.
      Samantha xx

As one who has worn a bra many hours a day (and most nights too) between mid March 2020 and mid June 2021, I can only vote as a GG would.  The best part of the bra is taking it off, allowing the skin to breath (both at the band and under the forms), relieving the pressure on the breast bone.  I get that it’s a necessary evil; except with a few outfits, I can’t wear the forms without a bra.  But when it’s required all the time, taking it off for a while feels good.

I love the feel of the straps on my shoulders, I also feel quite sexy when a strap drops off the shoulder 🙂

Anonymous
      Lady

I love the feeling of the band, it feels like I’m being hugged. Then the straps and cups. I really do love bras! I have mastered the art of hooking the band up behind my back and prefer to do it that way now. There are so many types and styles to choose from that some morning I find it impossible to choose from my collection. Currently right now as I type I have on a Scoop mesh bralette from Parade in a deep dark blue. I have loved bras since I was a little boy with my training bras.

Sandy

Anonymous

Sandy,

Hooking the bra from the back is a talent I don’t have. Good going girl. I need to practice to acquire that skill.

Tiffany

Didn’t vote because my choice of “All of it” wasn’t available ☹️😀

Anonymous

This was the last sentence of my pole comment. I didn’t give a option to ‘all of the above’ because there might be a 100% response to that. It is given we enjoy the bra as a whole. Just saying. I thought it would be interesting to see if you had to choose.

Tiffany

The cups that hold my breast forms tightly against my body and make me feel so feminine. My favorite bra is Warner’s cloud 9 underwrite that has a half pocket inside that is supposed to be for lift but works great at holding my forms in . Just answering this poll has made me want to go put my bra on right now.

Anonymous

Jillian,

Yes, the bra is there for support and it is the total package that makes wearing one so enjoyable. My wife asks me ‘how can you wear one to bed, I need to remove mine by the end of the day?’. I say ‘because I don’t have boobs all the time and I can remove mine anytime’.

Anonymous

Lisa,

That is a very interesting comment. I see your point that there are many GG or T-girls that may not like the bra and that it is only there for, as you say, ‘biological’ reasons. Most girls get use to them knowing it is a necessity for the rest of their life. One has a choice, may not wear one at all, go big or something in between. My wife will complain once in awhile about having to wear a bra but she definitely can not go without one.

In the end a bra may not define one as a person, it may be there to define the appearance of a woman. It’s the total package, clothes, makeup, hair, nails, shoes, purse, accessories and attitude that defines us of who we are.

Hugs and Smiles,

Tiffany

Anonymous

Stephanie,

I agree with you on coordinating my undergarments with my outerwear. At the beginning I was a white and only white bra and panty gal. Just recently I purchased different color bras and matching panties. For example I have a black and white top that I wear with black capris. Under all that I wear my black bra and panties. Coordination is the name of the game.

Tiffany

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?