Viewing 42 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone! Bodies! dont you just love ’em? Well if you are anything like me, there is a part of you that you wish would just shrivel up and go away (not wanting to be rude here). Maybe your Nose is causing you issues, maybe you have larger hands.

My big issue is a Bunion on my Right Foot that every time i wear some nice shoes, it smiles at me in an evil fashion indicating that its 1. going to ruin my shoes because of the lump and 2. cause me pain if i’m daft enough to wear close fitting shoes.

Soooo everyone, what part of your body, if you could, would you change? Have fun!!

Love and kisses as ever, Fiona Moss xx

Believe it or not, my toes!
      They are short guys, how short you ask? Short enough that I can not keep a pair of flip flop on! But even with those being short, my foot size is a 13.5 wide. So I guess I would like to have smaller/narrower feet with a bit longer toes!

Hi Fiona if i could change one part of my body it would be my stomach, I know i should go on a diet and exercise more but it’s getting started, at the moment i look as if I’m 7 to 8 months pregnant, i would love a flatter stomach I’m not really interested in having a 6 pack just a flatter stomach, also smaller hands and feet would be nice getting shoes for big feet is hard to do X

Hugs Rozalyn X

I’ll say my tummy area.  If I use a corset to get a good figure, it makes the top and bottom of the corset bigger, one is good, the other needs some help from a panty girdle with the corset.  All that stuff in the middle has to squeeze out somewhere.

Peta Mari
      Lady

My hips let me down. I don’t really have hips.

Would love to have hair on my head instead of the Bruce Willis look!

B x

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I have a neuroma between 2 toes on my left foot. Wearing a heel over 1.5 inches is painful. I’ve worn up to 3 in.heels but not if I have to do a lot of walking and only if I can occasionally sit to take the pressure off my foot.

Anonymous
      Lady

I’d take a more delicate nose and a little less chin.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

It would be easier for me to say what part doesn’t let me down.  And that would be none.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

My feet.  They’re so big.  Shoe shopping is a challenge.  I went down a size on HRT to a 12.  That’s still too big for most brands.  I’d love to get down to an 11….the largest size in most brands.

/EA

Ya seems like 10x as many shoes if could wear a size 11.

foot sized 14W, no hips, asymmetric boobs, a minor hydrocele in my scrotum which makes decent tugging difficult

My feet, they’re too big and I have Neuropathy in both of them. I fear that wearing a pair of heels will be just a memory in the not to distant future.

Hmmm, I’ve actually been blessed as a trans woman to have inherited a lot of my mother’s physical features and looks, but…as Bianca puts it so well, I also inherited the Bruce Willis hairdo! My mom was a redhead and had very thin hair so she wore wigs. I continue the family tradition with thin hair and also wear wigs.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

For me it is my belly, my granddaughter said, specially with certain tops, it looks like I am pregnant. A close second is the arthritis in my big toes, makes it hard to wear shoes that even a little tight.\

. Cassie

My ass. I can reshape everything else, but can’t seem to make any significant increase in volume of my ass. Drives me insane.

I could write a novel but will narrow it down , at 6’2” barefoot and 210 lbs, I can not pass in public.  Picture Bill Walton in drag, scary huh?

Feel what you say 6’5 235! Have to own it when I do dress in public. I would probably dress way more if I was 5’10 185.

Meredith
      Lady

I’m 5’8 and 150lbs. I run, lift, and do yoga. But i have a gut, 32″ waist and 37 hip.

Like many others, I have belly fat I wish I could lose.  But also, I have masculine hands that I wish were smaller and more delicate.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Mostly it’s my narrow hips, I work hard to keep my weight down, just wish I could fill them out better.

I have so many different kinds of hip pads and nothing seems to be quite right. Though maybe I’m just too hard on myself.

Amy

I’m with ya on this one. If science ever made targeted HRT possible, with no other effect, I’d take the hip version. HRT, Hip Replacement Therapy. I’d be on it this second!

Anonymous
        Lady

It sure is easier to add padding than to subtract pounds.

My belly haunts me

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

As I move further into my “3 score and  10”, everything from my eyelids down is “drooping”. Jawline, neck and of course, my “sagging” stomach.

I’m roughly the same weight for the last ten years and I can still fit, (with difficulty, but no corset),  into a ballgown I bought ten years ago.

Its a fight between male me loving good food and wine and trying to maintain he semblance of a “figure”?

I dont worry about a female “rear end”. Just use pieces like drop waist cardigans or jackets to cover it.

Oh and a pain free lower bacl would be nice. But I;ve had that for 40 years and it aint going away.

Caty.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

My upper back. I had too much muscle and now fat. My shape from the front is not great but I can work with it. A lifetime of water skiing and martial arts left my shoulders too broad. My upper back really limits me on what I can wear. However, that seems to be behind me now.

Roberta, I think your shoulders look great, and are feminine.

Roberta Broussard
          Duchess - Annual

That was so sweet Jerri, thank you for helping me feel better about them.

Anonymous

Roberta, every picture of you I see does nothing  but reinforce to me that you are a beautiful woman.

Ultimately many but I would have to say my abdomen. Need to work harder to keep it under control.

Well, in terms of dressing it’s my arms. They’re a little too muscular and I haven’t quite figured out how to tone them down yet lol so I usually hide them in long sleeves. In terms of life in general, it’s my left leg. I broke my tibia(spiral fracture) when I was 16… Skateboarding accident. I was really good at skateboarding back then so the injuries were pretty frequent, but this one was next level. I ended up getting surgery and had a rod inserted into my tibia with 2 screws up near my knee and 2 down by my ankle to hold it in place. Back then the surgeon told me I should get the rod and screws removed after a year.. but I ended up leaving them in for 20 years lol. Last winter I missed out on several days of snowboarding because my screws had become problematic and would sometimes lock my knee up. I finally got the screws taken out in July but left the rod in the bone because it shouldn’t affect me.. but now I’ve got new problems. I still have bruising from the surgery which was almost 8 months ago, and I have all kinds of weakness in that leg now. I’ve only gone snowboarding once this season and my leg started to give out on just the 2nd run which is incredibly frustrating. I’ve been going to physical therapy but it feels like I’ve hit a plateau.. I’m scared I’ll never snowboard again. Interestingly, walking in heels is actually good therapy for my leg so I’ve been wearing them around my house much more lately

Anonymous
        Lady

I snowboarded about 50’ once before I traded back in for skis.
        A week ago I went ice skating with my 3 year old granddaughter. I’m not competent at that either. Falling twice didn’t hurt but getting back up was tricky.

I learned how to ski when I was a lot younger… Tried snowboarding for the first time when I was 13. I was already good at skateboarding by then and thought the skills would transfer but they definitely did not lol. Eventually I got good at snowboarding and moved from Ohio out to Colorado where I could ride real mountains. I actually tried skiing again a couple years ago to see if I could pick it back up.. ended up taking 2 runs before I swapped back to the board 😅

Anonymous
            Lady

It looked doable but my tailbone could not withstand the beating on the icy conditions at the bottom of the bunny slope. Then again, I never learned to skateboard and I never got up on just one water ski.

Anonymous
            Lady

Hey, I just figured out how to edit out my typos!

See we learn something everyday!

This may sound stupid but it’s my hands. My hands are  small and my fingers are short and stubby. They don’t look feminine at all.

Serious Medical Reply here so be prepared:

The part of my body that lets me down, that I wish would shrivel up and DIE or be amputated and refitted with a life like prosthetic is my Right Foot! 75 years ago I was born with a club foot, that turned almost 30 degrees  inward and as I grew it remained 3 shoe sizes smaller than my left foot and deformed and misshapen  ( ugly and self conscious), and a cast was put on my leg as a baby for ne years , until I contracted measles from it under it and it became putridly infected that it had to be sawed off. The results of the tight years long cast was it stifled the growth of any of my calf, ankle or side muscles in my lower leg, and they atrophied, never growing lever my lower leg from knew know in skeleton mode , literally skin and bone and a few tendons. Looked like a starved POW victim.  It never again kept up with the growth of the left leg, and also made the right leg 2″ shorter that my right leg (and gross cripples deformed right foot3 sizes smaller)

So consequently it left me with a conundrum as to how to pad my right calf all around with home made foam rubber cut to shape it, and have to buy either 2 sizes of shoes 11w for left foot and 8 1/2 for left foot. I can only wear flats, short wedges or no more that 2″ block heel shoes and open toe sandals.

So over the years this is what creative Meghan has learned to do. I pre-wrap and affixed the thin shapeable foam rubber around my calf, pull a thick flesh colored knee high up over the right foot to my knee, then pullup a light flesh opaque dance tights to my waist . This starts my ‘base’ for any hosiery, stockings, Thigh Highs, of just leave the flesh colored tights for a bare legged look.

Sorry this is so lengthy but I have a most unusual birth defect issue that I have come to work for me in crosdressing

Anonymous
        Lady

That is a tough story. At least you have better excuse than the rest of us to wear tights. Thanks for sharing and keeping up the struggle.

Tummy, darn thing. Older you get the harder it is to keep it in check.p

ChloeC
      Duchess

My tummy for sure.  When I put weight on, it goes right there, when I(m able to!) take weight off, it comes right from my arms and legs.  I don’t think that’s fair at all.

Hugs, ChloëC

Hi Ladies,

Like most, it’s the tummy that needs some work. Can’t do much about the height, but being 6′ 3″ and wearing heels out I definitely stand out!

XOXO
      Karensa

Yep the same almost like a giraffe in public.

Ha Ha! I like tall women too, as my wife is 5′ 11″ and when she wears heels she stands out too.

Awesome wish my wife was taller then it would not look like Mutt and Jeff when in public. lol

Little lower in the thread I’m 6’5 wife is 5’5. It is what it is. Still fun to be dressed in public.

Anonymous
            Lady

When you were younger, how tall did you want to be?

Never thought about it just was always taller than most everyone from about kindergarten on. But for this part of me I wish I was 5’9 to 5’11. My daughter is 5’10.

Anonymous
            Lady

I wished I was 7’ tall in high school but now I’m glad I still fit in an airline seat at 6’1”.

Lol so true flying can be miserable I always try to get emergency exit seats.

AnnaBeth Black
            Duchess - Annual

I think I wanted to be 6’ and I was. But now I’m closer to 5’11” I guess I’m shrinking in my old age

Anonymous
      Lady

Like most girls here I have a belly that just won’t go away no matter what exercises I do. Had major surgery years ago where the muscles were cut top to bottom so they will never tighten up as they were before. A waist cincher is a must when dressing all out unless I want to present pregnant.

This is not to mention my broad shoulders, big hands, big feet, no butt, and 6ft tall.

Michelle, you just described ME!! And I’ve never had surgery!!🥰😂

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Definitely my butt, or lack thereof, lol.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous
        Lady

Any girl who’s biggest problem is lack of butt deserves a spanking.

My Forehead and my face.  I think inherited from Mick Jagger’s grandmother.  lol,  Marg

Anonymous
        Lady

You look great from my angle!
        I clicked on your profile and realize how special you really are!
        Amazing, beautiful story!

Oh Heidi thank you.  I so agonize over my photos that I have to force myself to post them.  You are so kind to say that.  It made my day.  Hugs,  Marg

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Very few of us humans have the perfect body. The vast majority of us just work with what we have. For those of us who are holding back on going out, because we aren’t perfect. Give it up, perfection may never happen. Think about it, even those who aren’t raving beauties have to live and get groceries.

Interesting thing regarding this topic is that the responses wouldn’t be much different if it was asked of GG. I suspect that many would even be more critical of themselves. I have so often had to settle my SO worry about how she looked in something. When in fact she looked fantastic.

Ultimately I believe a lot of us have body issues that so many women have. That lack of confidence the insecurities and or wanting to look beautiful or sexy and having that extreme doubt. I am sure most of us have a litany of things we would like to change about ourselves, height, weight, body shape, nose shape and size, feet size, bumps from shaving body, toes, fingers, voice, hair, wrinkles, five o’clock shadow, back hair, could go on and on. Ultimately we are very similar to a lot of women who feel insecure about body image and how they look. We are  unique people with qualities or desires that make us who we are we have to accept ourselves for who we are and how we look or how we present ourselves in each of our own individual version of femininity.    One thing I enjoy about going  to crossdressing events is that I have met so many people in the crossdressing trans community and have seen many others who I have not met yet we are all similar with our variations of desire to dress, feel, present, and or live feminine some look really good some have excellent mannerisms, all are just trying to be who they are and to be happy.  Who we are as individuals we have to own it and smile and be friendly to others when in public enjoy ourselves and the opportunity to express our own versions of  our authentic selves dressing, presenting, or living as a woman.

Oh Fiona, I totally sympathise with your bunion problem. I have similar issues and dread the day when I have to start looking for ‘sensible shoes’!

However, I think if there is a part of my body that I am not happy with, it would be my nose, which sadly appears to have developed following the  family tradition of being ‘prominent’. I think I’d be quite pretty if it weren’t for that! Ah well. Can’t have everything I suppose.

Actually, thinking about it, I would also like to be 5’6 with dainty hands and feet!

Anonymous
        Lady

That’s not too much to ask, is it?
        Just remember how Barbara Striesand made us fall in love in ‘Funny Girl’.

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

It would have to be my behind is too small, I wish if I ate to much that it would get bigger and wider.

I do a combination of exercises to combat that as I have the same issue. I do Donkey kicks, which are reverse leg lifts when you are on your knees and elbows. You lift from your rump, then project your leg out straight upward at an angle. I also do fire hydrants, which are sideways leg lifts while on your hands and knees. Basically just lifting your leg like a dog does.I started doing them unweighted, then I added 5 pound ankle weights after i worked into it. First tone up without weights, then add the weight to start building that butt. Make sure you are using a garden knee pad while you are doing that. Protect those knees!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Every part of me lets me down. My legs are still kind of OK for an old lady although not like they were in my teens and twenties. Thank goodness for wigs and breast forms. Two great, artificial assets.

I think for me it is my frame … heavy frame and broad shoulders 🙁

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Fiona!  I frequently get hated upon for saying this, but…..  I am too skinny.  No butt, no hips, no nothing.   Think lightpost, and you are not far off.  Yes, I have the height and long legs, but lacking in curves am I.

Stevie

My feet! I am a US Women’s size 11. Imagine all of the beautiful shoes that I could purchase anywhere if I were a size 7.

So much…sigh. I am working on the butt and belly, dieting and butt exercises as much as I can, so these are things that I do feel are at least a little in my power and I may eventually make enough of a change here and there, but really the real problems are my shoulders and feet. Both are too wide and there’s just not a good way to change either of them.

Special mention also goes to like facial hair, but working on getting laser for that as well.

My butt, or, lack thereof let’s me down.

Samantha R
      Duchess

My Tummy for sure, I have really let that go.
      Before it got out of hand, it was my butt, or the lack there of….

Anonymous

Hi Fiona-Ann!

Well, I could list a lot of things, but we all know what those areas are. However, the one area that I wish I could do something about is my rear (other than the obvious one, having my own full, womanly breasts). Like many males, I don’t have a butt at all, or any hips, which means I always have to rely on some sort of shaping to get that lovely, feminine profile that GGs have. But thankfully there’s quite a few great products for our community that makes that a lot easier to accomplish these days!

Hugs,

Holly

Before the advent of specific shops that cater for our needs, I resorted to the high street and just couldn’t get woman’s footwear to fit due to my foot size (and still can’t to a certain extent). Similarly, I’ve got quite broad shoulders and a largish chest, which meant if I wanted a nice length dress (just above the knee, or mid thigh if a little more daring) it would be like strapping some kind of medieval compression device around my upper body.

This probably isn’t answering the question, as I don’t mind what I have, but I guess just shaving a few inches off here and there would probably help (or buy the right clothes in the first place).

As an aside, there’s nothing worse when you see something you like, and it’s on the cusp of what you know will fit, only to find when you get home it just isn’t going to happen. Stupid I know, but I get irrationally frustrated and annoyed at my disappointment.

Katie D

Viewing 42 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?