Viewing 46 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls,

This subject could be use in a poll format but I have no idea of how to set it up.

I’m wondering how many of you take feminine supplements as a food or a pill form..

These can be used for a diet, dietary, hormones, breast enlargement, etc..

So I’d like to know what you’re taking, what its used for, what brand you take, where you buy it, what its cost, how long have you used it, and last but not least is it working for you.

It is said that soy milk is a good source for feminine hormones

Purifica merablis, Bovine Ovarian. Don’t think they do much, but I am conservative and use just a small amount.

I have been taking pueraria mirifica for some time now with saw palmetto, red clover and fenugreek. I get mine from Ainterol. I’ve gone from virtually nothing to a modest 36B but still lacking volume. However i’ve just ordered bovine ovary so i hope for some good results when i start with that. Oh i take 2000 mgs of pm per day

I used PM for a long time – granted, it got the boobies started, but then they kind of stopped. I’ve been taking bovine ovary for about 9 months now, and along with an electronic massager and suction cups I’ve got a
        (in my opinion) nice pair of 38B’s.

All the sites I’ve I been to suggest that bovine ovary is effective, although they will inhibit male sex drive…..

Thanks ladies, I definitely have a lot to learn. Could somebody help me with a list to get started please?

Girls, supplements don’t have to be a additive that you buy at a health store to enlarge your breasts or hips.

Although estrogen would do us all some good there.

A supplement could also be something to make your skin more feminine oil, facial cream, nair, waxes, etc..

Something to get rid of skin tags, or wrinkles. Did you know a lot of women us Vaseline as skin a care.

Oil of Olay is also a supplement as well as perfumes to make us smell feminine.

Come on girls… there has to be something you use to be mor feminine

Ramona
      Lady

I take Pueraria Mirifica twice daily

Anonymous

Whenever I bathe I use as many feminine products as I can – bath oils, salts, scrubs and lotions, talc. A good scrub with gloves really makes your skin tingle, and when lotioned and talced really makes me feel feminine for an hour or two. Longer, if I’m actually able to dress femme afterwards lol!

My wife often runs me a bath and puts petals in and bath bombs – all kinds of ingredients for her secret sauce.

She also likes me to have a face mask or nails session in front of a chick flick with her and my daughter.

Good face masks make your face feel fresh and slightly taut – and look a bit younger too! Feels really nice to have someone spread it on your face.

Love Laura

Squats,  yoga,  and uh more sqauts and yoga.  Im lucky I naturally have a c cup. And like Laura said face masks and propper bathing

Anonymous

I used Natureday breast Enhancement for 3 to 4 months and have 38 B cup and they are feminine in shape and form and I look good in a bra!  some products work for some people but everybody is different

Hi Rachael

What quantities of natureday do you take. I started with pueraria mirifica and got the B cup i wanted i  then changed to ovarian glandular. But i need to get more volume to fill my bras as they should be. Would natureday be of any help do you think.

Anonymous

Hi Vickie I took the liquid… Natureday suggest taking the liquid orally but what I did was rub liquid directly to my chest 3 times a day and after a month I grew significantly then I ordered a 1 month supply of liquid, pills,and cream then after 2nd month I ordered just liquid and would rub on my breast it really worked for me they grew bigger than I expected and had to stop because it was quite obvious I had breast ..Natureday says for it to be permanent you should use for at least 6 months I stopped after 3 1/2 and they have shrunk but are a nice B cup and have stayed this size for last couple months I’m so tempted to start again I want bigger breast lol..only thing i can say is try it at least 3 months and see how it works for you there are many other Male Breast Enhancement on the market.If you do try it I would stop anything else you are taking

Becka
      Lady

I want to start taking saw palmetto, to see if it enhances breast growth any.  I have to start and stay “small” however.  Not sure if it will work or not.

Hi Nebekka,
      I took saw palmetto for years all it does is make you pee better.
      That why the doctor told me to take it in the first place.
      Don’t waist you money with that hon.

Becka
        Lady

Hi Jenna!

Thanks for that!  I just read some of the potential side effects as well.  Doesn’t sound pleasant.

I won’t and thanks again.

Love and hugs,

R

Becka
        Lady

Argh!

I’m so torn by this!  I really would love to grow a little bit, but really want to be careful!  I may just have to try something for a brief period of time and see what if anything happens.

Beauty is skindeep as they say, right?  So, I am getting laser treatments on my face/neck/chest to permanently remove all hair.

I do not as yet, internally take any supplements but I do appreciate those who have volunteered information as I will consider these.

Being an older gurl, I have my share of wrinkles at age 61.  I do apply Dermigist Eye Revolution to the bags underneath and crows feet to my eyes.  I truly believe this has helped reduce the bags and wrinkles.

I recently started applying Neutrogena Anti-Wrinkle night wrinkle moisturizer before bedtime.  Too early to say how this is doing.

Once or twice per day I apply Cetaphil cream to my legs and arms.  This is amazing how it has eliminated my dry skin and totally eliminated that dry alligator look that older skin can take on, especially now in the wintertime.

Lastly, once or twice per day I apply Oil of Olay face lotion to my face.  Love how my skin feels hydrated, smooth.

Hi ladies,

Just learned about this yesterday 1/21/2019.

Did you know there is a hair inhibitor out called “Kalo”

Here is a link to it:

https://www.nisim.com/Kalo-Products-s/23.htm

Have not tried it but it’s used to remove the hair on your body and inhibit it from ever growing back again. It needs to be used several times but it eventually will destroy the hair root and the hair will not grow back. It’s supposedly gentle on the skin. If you try it be careful and let us girls know how you like it

Regarding Jenna’s suggestion of the Kalo product, I visited their website and came away with the feeling that it is a bit of a scam.  They say that you should apply Kalo after removing hair at the root via tweezers, electrolysis or laser.  Assuming one is having true electrolysis done (needle insertion to destroy hair at the root) or laser (I am currently undergoing laser treatment), electrolysis and laser are already permanent hair removal processes so the Kalo would be an unnecessary expenditure and application.  Seems to me they are attempting to enhance their products reputation by convincing people to apply it after electrolysis or laser.  Perhaps it works on areas in which one is tweezing??  Anyone have experience with Kalo?

hi everyone who is interested in supplements to be more feminine. I have started taking some products late last year and i have noticed some changes. I went on holidays at the end of the year and did not take with me my pills as i was in another country. Now that i am back i have been on my pills for three weeks now. First thing you will notice is your nipples will become tender and you breast tissue will start to swell. Some of the things you must know is that it takes a long time to start to see major changes. Six months is a good time but you must not stop taking your pills. Also DNA can help if your mother has large breast or your sisters do also you have a good chance of getting a C or D cup but if it is the other way around and family have small breast yours will be the same no matter how much you take. So what am i going to do? i will continue to take my pills and let you all know what the results will be and also let you know what are the best ones. Sharon

Hello Sharon Jackson,

Can you please share what supplements you are taking and the dosages?

I started with 2 months of Milk Thistle. I saw my nipples getting bigger. Then I switched to palmetto and fenugreek. I now am seeing swelling to the breast and a nice jiggle. I also started taking maca but I quickly stoped  because I  stopped getting an erections. After I stopped the maca I can now get a soft erection with about 50% of the feeling I had before.

Hi Michelle

I bought some milk Thistle yesterday with the hope of making my nipples bigger. How many mg were you taking each day, and did you take them with meals as it says on the bottle.

Thanks

Vickie

Anonymous

Wait

milk thistle gives you bigger areolas?

How much do you take if ao

i have always wanted bigger ones

thanks

Rochelle

Anonymous

Hi Jenna, I am not currently taking anything to help my feminine self but plan to soon. I would like to increase my bust size but does anything really work especially herbals. I am going to try a female  health supplement and see what develops. Saw palmetto is a testosterone blocker so that should help somewhat and may try fenugreek as girls have giving positive results for that.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

I want to grow my breasts, but still satisfy my wife, sexually. I don’t want to take anything that will diminish my sex drive or decrease my ability to get an erection. Any suggestions other than implants?

Anonymous

I started massaging my breasts and they have def gotten bigger since I began. I am now a 40c

for me, it didnt take much

Rochelle

Jessica
      Lady

I am very interested in all of these as well, but am afraid of how they effect our filters. Liver and kidneys. I’ve heard that some of these things can damage them. Has anyone heard of this? I’d love to read any research that’s been done on these things. They can be powerful and to mix them and put different amounts in freaks me out.

I guess I’m a little health conscious. I wish it didn’t cost so much to go to the Dr. because I’d go and just be open, but it costs way way to much money.

I’m also so very happy that y’all have had good results. I would love breast growth and get a little more in my backside.

Becka
        Lady

Thanks again Gurls,

Jessica, like you I’m afraid of other side effects on other organs.  I’m healthy and don’t want to mess anything up.  Really difficult.

This topic was my focus years ago. The only thing that really effected me was creatine. I tried most supplemtns and vitamins mentioned with little effect. I was interested in creatine because it causes your muscles to absorb water when you workout. Example if you do a bicep workout, your arms will become plump. You will keep some of the pump as your arms become more muscular.

knowing this, I focused on women’s exercises and abs. Also butt is a large muscle. If interested research abductor machine, hack squats, etc. it blew me away how fast I grew my butt how different movements work different areas of the butt. How fast I grew my upper thighs.

Take creatine and get a cloth tape measure- you will be amazed

i am most interested in the bigger booty smaller chest look i think it looks most feminine on me

“All that meat and just a few potatoes”and I’m not talking about supper

-JO

Jena,

Last week I read your post and decided, based on what you said, to focus on training my lower body.  So last Thursday, I went all in on the abductor machines, hack squats, donkey kicks, several others to target the upper legs and gluteus maximus.   Damn gurl, was I ever sore the next two days after that.  But it showed me that I was neglecting that part of my workout routine so every three days I will be focusing intently on doing the same.  I also incorporate protein drink with creatine to promote growth in the abductors and gluteus maximus.

Anne

i take bovine ovary every day 1000mg at lunchtime and another 1000mg in the evening i have done for about 6 months. My sex drive hasn’t diminished at all.

Jessica
        Lady

Vickicd-

What does that bovine stuff do? Grow breasts? I’ve never heard of it.

Vickie

Have you had your thyroid levels checked and do you regularly check your temperature as these are vital for BO to have the desired effect. It can be advantageous to take Kelp (for iodene) to help with the thyroid and increase your core temperature a little if needed. I tried BO (Swansons) for aoout 6 months but my core temperature was mostly 36.2C (97.16) which was a tad to low (needs a minimum of 36.78 C or more specifically 98.2 to 98.6 F and this is a critical part of using BO) for the aromatase of testosterone into estrogen to occur.

I am now working on getting my core temperature to consistently increase by that 0.8 C and then I will re-start on BO as I do think that the like treats like principle has merit.

This web page is quite a balanced one (IMHO) and is quite informative and importantly does not seem to be selling product (I’m guessing that is a no no on this site).

http://www.lifestyleprincess.com/bovine-ovary/

Hope this helps, evenif just a little.

Take good care (and best wishes for your journey)

Hugs

Anne-Marie

Girls,

Jena O here,

I am enjoying this topic- I am seeing on WEB MD that creatine is likely safe-They mention doses and increasing yout water intake. In this world with all the energy drinks and preservatives in our food, I feel pretty safe with creatine. That being said, I pee a lot. I have always been the person that has to stop and pee during trips.

I think protein powder is pretty safe. Mostly derived from plants, it’s a great way to get the protein that we are likely missing. Also, drink lots of water.

I drink a lot of green tea to kind of “clean me out” started back when a doctor suggested it. I used to get strept throats every year and was told green tea would help with keeping sickness away-mainly by keeping my system clean.

I am in love with taking my supplements and working out. Due to my Mil service, I have big arms and shoulders. Exercising my legs and butt help me balance out.

When I see a beautiful women, I notice often how big they are on the lower part of the body. How skeletal they are in their upper chest and shoulders is attractive to me-especially when wearing tanks and things with straps.

My ex wife got enlargements-she had been packing some A cups. She was beautiful and stills is but her posture now has taken a toll. She used to stand with a heavy arch and noticeable butt a with nice hips but the wieght of her breast has rounded her shoulders and her pelvis now is forward-her butt is no longer perky.

I liked her before-small breast, youthful and elegant.

So how can I produce this look? Unfortunately, I am built like a man up top- but I can make my bottom bigger, helping my top seem smaller. So, when I breast up, I use small breast to help with a fiminine look  and focus on my butt hams, and upper quads.

some of the most beautiful women that I notice, don’t have large breast-Like Jen Lopez and Jessica Alba. They have that very fem appearance.

-JO

Jena…I have been using creatine for quite a few years now.  Like you, I am too bulked up in my upper body (arms, shoulders, chest).  I scaled back on my resistance training for my upper body in hope that it becomes more slender like a woman.  Alas, I think genetics is against me although I am not as strong up there as I once was.  I am following your lead on working out the lower body so definitely doing more for the abductors and gluteus maximus.   I am no longer sore from doing those exercises so hopefully I start packing more muscle/weight in my upper legs and butt to attain that more curvy female look.   I also incorporate protein powder drinks as I have shifted calories from carbs to protein.  A noticeable drop of 30 pounds from a year ago, especially from my mid-section.

Anne,

awesome!

I think it’s cool that we use our ability as men to add size quickly to the parts of us that looks fem. It’s crazy that muscle that’s not flexed is just size. Size where we need it-love it when my jeans feel tighter on low part of my hips

JO

Hello friends,

All of the information that I have read so far on this topic got me searching. I came across transformation labs and was very intrigued by what they had to offer. I was wondering if anyone else had  seen this or looked in to using them.

Transformation labs sell a 4 pack of estrogen t blockers and two Supplements  and apparently you can get them on amazon.

Hugs, Courtney

Parish H
      Lady

I have recently started taking a large amount of fenugreek daily, and am waiting for results. All I’ve read suggests it will help with breast growth.

Anonymous

I use Bio-eat 2.5 from Amazon.  I just apply to my “boobs” once a night after my shower.  Have thought about doing it twice daily, but the can says that should only be done in DR’s orders. I have noticed my nipples are protruding and are sensitive.  Haven’t used it for even a month yet.  I’m 63 so my testosterone is at a lower level which probably helps.

Anonymous

It was supposed to say bio-est

Anonymous

You really have to watch out about what you’re taking into your body.

Natural:

How To Find The Right Supplement For You:

By following these guidelines you can avoid being scammed, find products that contain the right kind of ingredients, in the right amounts backed by research studies and that get you results:*

1. Contains the following research backed herbal extracts that contain natural phytoestrogen (estrogen mimickers)*:

• Isoflavones (this name indicates it is already an extract form)
      • Black cohosh
      • Dong Quai
      • Vitex Berry
      • Red Clover

Were you already on the big side or no breast at all

I wish there was some way to rejuvenate this topic. It’s really interesting and something I’ve been thinking about a lot lately

Anonymous

My physician to me to avoid soy milk because it causes enlarged breasts – but he was too late with that info.  Or it may have been my BPH medication.  I  have  tried different supplements over the past 2 years but the only sure difference was extremely sensitive nipples.

Thank you dear any and all help and info would be great

Anonymous

I would like to post a list of my supplements, but I am going to bed right now. I wake very early and I am working long days. I love researching nutrition. Maybe tomorrow!

Kay

Thanks Kay, I look forward to it and could you please PM me also?

One thing that tends to get forgotten about growing our breasts is that it takes a GG several years to develop theirs, and they are awash in hormones throughout puberty.  Girls in our part of society seem to want them now, this week, and can’t wait for them to magically appear.  Be patient.  If the supplements and herbs and things we try are going to work, it will take time.

Right now, I am taking Puearia Mirifica, 500mg daily, bought through Amazon

MACA root, 525mg/day, to help develop some curves

Black Cohosh, 540mg/day

Fennugreek 500mg/day

and I add an Estroven tablet every other day.

I have been on the PM for 2 years now, and the breast growth I had coaxed from the girls before my chemo destroyed the fat tissue in them, are almost all the way back now.  I have gone through periods of nipple sensitivity, and it is not comfortable, and I now am experiencing puffiness in my areolas, and very noticable erection in my nipples from cold air and when I do my daily massages.

Besides the supplements, I am also doing isometric exercises to increase the muscle bed behind my breasts for support, and wear my bras EVERY day, without fail, to help support and lift the tissue to help train the muscles.

Ladies, please be patient with whichever way you choose to go.  Research the supps you plan to take.  I was considering Pau D’Arco , but read too many statements about it causing severe diarrhea, so I may not start that one.  DO NOT exceed the recommended dosage, please, and start with just one tab or capsule at a time for a few days to see if your body will accept them.

Be careful, but good luck too.

PaulaF

[postquote quote=154741]
      I’ve been taking 4 Fenugreek and 4 Hops capsules every day for about a week or so. Too early to tell yet, but my nipples seem a bit puffier. At my age, my testosterone has gone down, so that will probably make a difference as well.

Hi I use instabust I started with the spray and used it occasionally as it give some more body to my breasts. But about 3 months ago I had decided I would like bigger breasts’ full time not so big that I would need a bra all the time as I still se my clients in male mode. So I ordered a 2 month supply of their capsules and spray now after 2 months I over fill my b cup bra and have a nice profile of small breasts and even feel comfortable going out with a tight cami on and no bra. my next thing I would like is bigger nipples I have tried suction and it has helped but take a very long time. So if anyone can suggest a natural supplement to make them bigger please PM me.

Stephanie

Anonymous

I have been taking Estro-8pn from Swanson Vitamins for 6 months. You can buy it at Amazon for $10 a bottle. I take one pill every morning on an empty stomach with coffee when I get up. The bottle lasts 2 months so that is $5 a month. Estro-8pn is a hops extract, the active ingredient is 8-PrenylNarignenin which is the strongest phyto-estrogen known. Women often take it for menopause relief. Interesting thing about 8-PrenylNarignenin is that it activates the estrogen receptor alpha, which is the breast tissue. Some phtyo-estrogens, like soy, activate the estro receptor beta which is the uterus tissue and doesn’t effect the breast much. I also take reishi, two 500mg pills a day to lower testosterone. I also drink green tea which can also lower testosterone.

I did not do any before measurements, so I can’t say how much the girls have grown, I would estimate 1 cup. They are more full, rounder and more sensitive. One thing to keep in mind, the growth can be slow, but I have read several stories from those transitioning and after a year on HRT many still have an A cup. Either way growth is slow, just be patient.

I have never taken Pueraria Mirifica, but I have read enough that I am convinced that it does work, also bovine ovary.

Becka
      Lady

any bad side effects from any of these?

Hi Ladys

I’d like to start by saying I really like this website. So many great topics and stories to read.

I started taking Bovine Ovary supplements almost 6 weeks now, and surprising to me, I have seen some significant results. I’m a large person and have always had man boobs. Now they are rounding out  and forming up. After reading so many articles on pueraria Mirifica and Bovine Ovary supplements, I choose the later.  I take 2 BV capsules in the morning and drink a protein shake, and 2 more in the evening.

I’m using Swanson brand I purchased off of Ebay for under $10.00ea. 60 capsule per bottle.

So in a little less than 1.5 months, I do see a difference. I havent noticed any difference in my sexual performance or shrinkage, which some articles state as a possible side effect.

All I can say Ladies if your wanting to fill out naturally, it can be done “but” do Your home work to decide what’s right for you.

Debbie💋

Hi Ladys

I’d like to start by saying I really like this website. So many great topics and stories to read.

I started taking Bovine Ovary supplements almost 6 weeks now, and surprising to me, I have seen some significant results. I’m a large person and have always had man boobs. Now they are rounding out  and forming up. After reading so many articles on pueraria Mirifica and Bovine Ovary supplements, I choose the later.  I take 2 BV capsules in the morning and drink a protein shake, and 2 more in the evening.

I’m using Swanson brand I purchased off of Ebay for under $10.00ea. 60 capsule per bottle.

So in a little less than 1.5 months, I do see a difference. I havent noticed any difference in my sexual performance or shrinkage, which some articles state as a possible side effect.

All I can say Ladies if your wanting to fill out naturally, it can be done “but” do Your home work to decide what’s right for you.

Debbie💋

Becka
      Lady

I finally got brave enough and have started taking a low dose of fenugreek.  Only been a couple of weeks and this morning I started taking  2 pills, going slowly at first.  I may start milk thistle soon too.

we will see.

Becka
      Lady

any results from fenugreek?  I just started taking it myself

michelee
      Lady

I take 500 mg per day of Pueraria Mirifica from Barlowe’s Herb Elixirs, 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off.  Been doing it for 4 years.  My breasts have gone from 40A to 44B (really a C). I chose the slow and steady approach rather than an aggressive approach.  I’m really pleased with the results.  I intend to continue and hopefully get to a D someday.

I have and read that constipation is a possible sside effect with BV.  I feel it is, but a stool softener once a week has remedy that. Other than that I have not had any other  side effects myself. With taking the supplements and drinking a protein shake almost daily, I feel in much better shape than before I started BV.  And I’m lovin the results.

michelee
      Lady

[postquote quote=393033]
      I started Fenugreek 6 years ago, with wild yam.  Very slow growth.  Gained 1/2 cup size in two years.  Switched to PM, faster growth with little to no side effects.

Becka
      Lady

Thanks!

Does anyone know where I can get PM in a store?  I cannot order on line.  What about Milk Thistle?

Any experiences with this?

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

I was buying Ainterol PM on Amazon for a while.  If having it delivered to your home isn’t an option, find a nearby Amazon locker.  They’re located at many Whole Foods grocery stores and 7-11 convenience stores.

I just try to follow a healthy diet, the only meds I take are for my prostate and a course of general vitimins. And a suppliment for hair and nails.

Becka
      Lady

thanks Emily,

I couldn’t even do that.  All our accounts are shared.  SO cannot know about this

Anonymous

[postquote quote=393090]
      I just ordered 3 bottles from their website. I bought it primarily for its effects on the skin. Although the thought of having my own REAL breasts are exciting, my wife is less than thrilled with my cross dressing.

I am not looking to transition, just want some help in making my skin smoother, so I’m hoping this product will help!

Jenna,

First and foremost I am not a doctor and all this is just my personal experience only.  Nothing more.

Secondly: every *body* is different so YMMV

Thirdly, i believe any estrogen is better than no estrogen so unless and until i can get real HRT this little estrogen junkie takes:

3000mg Purearia Mirifica (Barlowes or Ainterol)

1000mg Fenugeek (for volume) (Barlowes).

One pump progesterone cream

All daily.

I’d say over 2 to 2.5 yrs with results good enough that i really want to move on to legit HRT. i think i would respond well.

Do need to add an anti-androgen to the current stew though, would be so nice to see ‘the boys’ go bye-bye.  😮

BTW, i too believed herbs were ‘useless’ until my cardiologist put me on flaxseed oil and sideffects started happening.  Having said that let me add 5000mg flaxseed to the stew.

Hope this helps.

-Joanne

Gee Samantha,

I don’t thing there is a supplement for that.  Most of us get that middle aged spread from sitting to long.  I wish I could help.  If my memory serves me right,  I do recall seeing some panties with inserts pads in them.  Maybe that will help. Just having  a little fun with you love.

Jenna

I haven’t noticed any difference on my hips just my breasts.

Viewing 46 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?