Tagged: 

• This topic has 15 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Please share your ideas. What would you wear for a grand CDH GNO?

As a statement I would choose a refined, elegant respectful look with the aim of meeting my friends. Your ideas are very welcome.

kindest hugs

Averyl

Anonymous

I have often thought about this.My choice everytime is a black dress over the knees,midheel court shoes and either 40 denier black tights or ten denier sheersAnd an expensive handbag of the type favoured by Katd Middleton.Oh how I wish this get together would be a reality.

Anonymous

Great choice. We can dream on or JDI!

hugs Averyl

Anonymous

Very elegant Roberta 💐

Anonymous

I thinking a cocktail dress – black sequined perhaps , matching clutch , black stockings & patent black heels 👠👠 – I should probably time it down a tad but ….

if there ever will be a CDH GTG, I have a few outfits I’d try out :

– The business woman in me has to come out.  Black tights 100 den, black pencil skirt knee high or slightly higher, a long sleeved button collared shirt (a colour that will match with black), black blazer, and black 3 inch pumps.

– I don’t have any evening gowns in my wardrobe, but I do have some LBD, so I’ll wear that

– knee length chiang sam.  This to me is an elegant tight fitting pencil dress.

A black clutch purse, pearl necklace, pearl ear rings, bracelets, and an ankle bracelet.

Great advise too Wendy. It is exactly what I have and would wear as well

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I too would choose something pretty, yet sexy, but not so over the top. A dress likely over a skirt and blouse. I have a couple of nice looking sequin dresses which might work well. The only thing I’d have against a LBD is that there might be a number of us wearing them, otherwise that would an obvious choice too.

Amy

It sounds like a bit of a cop-out, but I’ll wait until the event comes closer.  When I find out more about the venue, about activities planned, about the goals of the meeting, and even the time of the year, I’d have a much better idea.

I could go with something formal, something dressy, something like you might wear to a cocktail party, or something casual, or even something around a theme.  I’ve done these kind of things for 10 years at my support groups, so I wait to find out what we are doing before I decide how I’m going to dress.

Can I get a ticket pleeeeeze?

Hi Averyl

Personally I’m loving jumpsuits at the moment, with flared legs and sassy stilettos would be tres chic.

❤️B

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi Ladies,

(from the evening before the day before we go into lockdown again….. RATS!)

I would wear this

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/mother-of-the-bride/

or for that matter any other classy cocktail/mother of the bride ensemble in my wardrobe..Feel free to browse my public photos for more examples

Happy (isolation) dressing

Caty

Anonymous

Great choice Caty

Very appropriate and inspirational as ever.

Averyl

Anonymous

Many of you are dressing elegant, if it was acceptable, I would wear blue jeans, open toe heels and a causal summer top. I love being comfortable. I would wear a dress if required.

Kay

Anonymous

Kay

I agree with casual does work for me. I would rather attend dressed as my photo with skinny jeans and boots. But in a way as a mark of respect to all it seems we ought to perhaps go OTT.

You make a good point. We would certainly be more relaxed…..and content?

Averyl

Anonymous

mid lenght red dress with 5″ red high heels!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?