- Sales and marketing
- Trades - electrician, plumber, etc
- Women’s underwear (old joke)
- Financial services
- Other - see below
- Small business
- Fortune 500
- November 5, 2019 at 1:07 pm #244026Jennifer SwansonParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 46Replies: 167Has thanked: 3807 timesBeen thanked: 1096 times
I’m curious what cds do in real life. As always share what you’d like.
Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- February 4, 2021 at 4:39 am #442757Inga KrasivayaLadyRegistered On: January 18, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 230Has thanked: 258 timesBeen thanked: 720 times
- February 4, 2021 at 4:34 am #442749
- February 3, 2021 at 3:51 am #442234Rachel HayesLadyRegistered On: January 20, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 100Has thanked: 343 timesBeen thanked: 498 times
- February 3, 2021 at 3:44 am #442231
- January 16, 2021 at 3:29 pm #434127
- January 15, 2021 at 9:13 am #433114
- January 12, 2021 at 7:54 pm #431698ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 264Has thanked: 519 timesBeen thanked: 1042 times
Retired now, but a BS in Math, Masters in Business, software applications developer for a lot of years, hardware development engineer, project manager, 4 years in military, part time college instructor, air traffic controller for a few years.
- January 12, 2021 at 12:04 pm #431524Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 512Has thanked: 668 timesBeen thanked: 1445 times
Thanks for the poll, Jennifer
As the beneficiary of a classic English education I’m a generalist so to speak.
A degree in English (post-conquest English), a degree in Fine Arts specializing in graphic printmaking. Following a series of dull minded jobs I sot of fell into social work with deaf teenagers.
Somehow I had the gall to through a promising career away and follow my dream of teaching skiing… 25 years later, on a perfect day with perfect snow a sudden change happened and I quit!
Went into the IT business for several years before striking out on my own again as a freelance graphic designer!
Followed that up with some time in the construction industry as a site boss the joined my SO in her accountancy business helping struggling startups…
And here I am! Plain old Polly
- December 31, 2020 at 5:41 am #425396Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 177Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 908 times
- December 31, 2020 at 5:16 am #425391Nicole BellavitaLadyRegistered On: February 10, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 23Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 100 times
Graduated BSEE and I was in engineering for 25 years. Got all the way up to management. It paid well but I hated most every second of those years. Finally called it quits and pursued my dream of opening a bar two years ago. It was going great until this year. It’s been ruined and I’m at square zero thanks to Covid and our idiot governor – ya know, the egomaniac who wrote a book on how great he handled it here, even though our state has already permanently lost 40% of all it’s small businesses – and that number grows every day. Relocation time. Robyn, luv ya Sis, see ya in AZ : )
- December 30, 2020 at 9:53 pm #425328Daisy MarieBaronessRegistered On: September 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 82Has thanked: 149 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
I graduated in mechatronic engineering in 2013 and in the same year I found a job in IT consulting/development, however I’ve never took this as a suitable career option for me. Rather, it became just a source of money to pay my debts and help me out with future plans. So far, this is my main occupation right now.
Meanwhile, since 2018, I’ve been building up my skills as a race engineer. In the beginning of this year I was accepted in a selection for new freelance data engineers for a motorsport series, however I was allowed to work for them only once, mainly because of pandemics.
My plans for the next years are to get rid of past debts, try to get as much experience as I can with local motorsport series and move to another country (UK? Europe? America?) so that I can do my MSc and work full time with motorsports. Designing cars/motorcycles, helping drivers/riders to run faster and win races, living my passion to the fullest.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Daisy Marie.
- December 28, 2020 at 3:22 pm #424321Val’sheril StarsongLadyRegistered On: March 3, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 311Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 578 times
If by that you mean what do I consider my primary vocation, I’d have to say the arts. However like many in the artistic community, that doesn’t pay the bills. So for that I work in transportation. Nice to be an essential worker!
- December 26, 2020 at 11:50 pm #423579Brandie NocholeLadyRegistered On: October 6, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 35Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 513 times
- December 26, 2020 at 4:36 am #423259Lexie TraskPrincessRegistered On: August 9, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 102Has thanked: 212 timesBeen thanked: 522 times
I was a mid level manager in the defense industry, now retired. Always had a security clearance so had to keep crossdressing very private.
I work as a software engineer for a major aerospace company. The company is very supportive of the LGBTQ+ community, and I came out at work in August 2019. The company has been supportive of me as an individual.
I do maintain a security clearance and will do for the foreseeable future.
- December 26, 2020 at 4:14 am #423256
- December 26, 2020 at 4:02 am #423253Kelli MarloweLadyRegistered On: August 4, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 39Has thanked: 445 timesBeen thanked: 235 times
have owned/operated various types of automotive businesses since I was 23, then worked transportation for major film co.Now semi-retired due to disability, work from home vending vintage American auto trim/accessories.
- December 26, 2020 at 2:17 am #423225ElaineDuchessRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 27Replies: 92Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 283 times
- December 25, 2020 at 11:39 pm #423183Andrea HopkinsLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 59Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 340 times
- December 25, 2020 at 4:19 pm #423099Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 362Has thanked: 652 timesBeen thanked: 1217 times
I’m retired now i retired in 2018,
I used to work in a food factory it was a monotonous job the same thing every day,
I worked there for 18 years there was many a time i thought about leaving and doing something else but i stuck it out until i retired.
It’s a bit like now with this lock down the same thing every day get up in the morning watch a bit of daytime TV do a bit of cleaning around the house have my evening meal watch some more TV till bedtime then do it all again the next day x
Hugs Rozalyne x
- December 24, 2020 at 10:11 am #422702Heather MeganLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 32Has thanked: 110 timesBeen thanked: 148 times
Software Engineer, app developer, tech consultant, IT sales, cloud engineer. Have done a bunch in the software industry over the past 20+ years, currently working at one of the “big 4”
- November 12, 2020 at 7:46 am #405785EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 782Has thanked: 4443 timesBeen thanked: 2519 times
- November 11, 2020 at 3:47 pm #405560Mika MaloneDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 592Has thanked: 1739 timesBeen thanked: 2282 times
- November 11, 2020 at 3:25 pm #405552
- November 11, 2020 at 11:47 am #405461Kelly TerryLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 16Replies: 182Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 717 times
Had to go with “other” since I’m into computer stuff. I keep lots of computer running and updated.
Sadly while they are spread out all over the world I never go to any out of town (have some in office for testing) but at least I can work from home all the time and with that kelly can be out most of the time (just being careful with video calls)
- November 11, 2020 at 11:20 am #405453SteffyLadyRegistered On: April 6, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 34Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
- November 10, 2020 at 1:58 pm #405129CarlaLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 62 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
I’m a retired (medically) police officer who now has a property management company on the Costa Blanca, Spain. I also practice hypnotherapy in my own time.
- November 6, 2020 at 7:33 pm #403812Mary JaneLadyRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 126Has thanked: 250 timesBeen thanked: 694 times
- November 5, 2020 at 5:39 pm #403362Brooke SimoneBaronessRegistered On: March 1, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
- November 5, 2020 at 5:29 pm #403358AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 700Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3828 times
- November 5, 2020 at 5:18 pm #403354Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 600Has thanked: 6265 timesBeen thanked: 2587 times
- November 5, 2020 at 3:48 pm #403339Rachel CrossDuchessRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 241Has thanked: 1430 timesBeen thanked: 1407 times
self employed for over 30 years now. started when i was about 26. selling all types of used business equipment. use to have a few employees, but now do it myself. selling online now so i can work when i feel like it. not making alot of money, but everything is close to being paid off. like my job, its fun.
- November 4, 2020 at 9:14 am #402836Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 577Has thanked: 1840 timesBeen thanked: 2469 times
- November 4, 2020 at 9:06 am #402832Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 789Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3220 times
- November 4, 2020 at 8:27 am #402817stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 132Replies: 1600Has thanked: 2491 timesBeen thanked: 7031 times
Now retired. But I started out as a Bacteriologist, then a Water chemist. Career change – Computer programmer, Systems Analyst, Unix tech support, Operations manager. Made redundant – no chance of getting job in IT at my age – so postie(mailman.)
- November 4, 2020 at 7:35 am #402793DeeAnn HopingsDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 769Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 2042 times
- November 4, 2020 at 7:07 am #402770
- June 23, 2020 at 12:28 pm #357455Rayna (was Dala) CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 151Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 454 times
I have been a Field Engineer for the last 21 years. I have always done this in the Digital Print industry on Printing Presses. I currently work on the HP Indigo line of equipment, (Google HP Indigo 100K, our latest item) and I am now a Regional Specialist for HP,Inc.
I travel all over the Western Region for HP that goes from Chicago all the way out to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada up above all that…
I’m hoping that after travel becomes normal again, I might have a chance to use my work travel as an opportunity to meet some of you ladies and make some new friends in person.
- June 21, 2020 at 3:25 pm #356882Amber MartinezDuchessRegistered On: May 12, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 58Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
- June 20, 2020 at 7:55 am #356533Casey Amber TwitchingsLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 340Has thanked: 310 timesBeen thanked: 1266 times
I’ve been on disability since 2008 but before that I worked for a software company. I was hired as a font development tech, which meant I programmed pharmacy warning labels, signatures, and logos onto printer memory. I also scanned, cleaned, and turned those signatures and logos into custom fonts. Eventually I was also the company webmaster and the de facto graphic artist.
And I’ve been in women’s underwear part time for many years also. Seriously, that few of us voted “women’s underwear”? Are we that old or is the joke that obscure? Since I’m only 52 please let it be that obscure. 🙏 😁
- June 20, 2020 at 7:15 am #356514Sheryl JohnstoneChat CrewRegistered On: September 7, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 138Has thanked: 453 timesBeen thanked: 128 times
- June 20, 2020 at 6:42 am #356501Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 390Has thanked: 809 timesBeen thanked: 1704 times
- June 19, 2020 at 10:55 am #356322Millicent TeasedaleDuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2015Topics: 11Replies: 176Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 335 times
- June 17, 2020 at 9:19 pm #355899Nick LacroixLadyRegistered On: February 3, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 165Has thanked: 139 timesBeen thanked: 626 times
- June 17, 2020 at 7:12 pm #355873
- June 17, 2020 at 6:36 pm #355863
- June 17, 2020 at 6:12 pm #355859Peggy Sue WilliamsBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 258Has thanked: 928 timesBeen thanked: 1119 times
- June 17, 2020 at 4:03 pm #355836
- June 17, 2020 at 3:18 pm #355829
- December 16, 2019 at 8:47 am #259108JackieAmbassadorRegistered On: February 18, 2016Topics: 27Replies: 145Has thanked: 272 timesBeen thanked: 581 times
I was an attendant at a little gas station then in a thrift store. I went to beauty college and on to becoming a hair stylist for most of my adult life which seems a long time ago now. Also worked at H & W screening applicants for assistance.
- December 16, 2019 at 5:44 am #259065AlyshaLadyRegistered On: October 22, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
Retired in 2015, at 68, waited till I turned 70 to collect SS. Was half owner in small manufacture company (process control), sold for a good price and haven’t looked back. Now I invest to make the money to live with no care. Have fun as Alysha but still don’t go out (beard thing) but still it’s great.
- December 16, 2019 at 3:37 am #259008HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 260Has thanked: 864 timesBeen thanked: 864 times
I choose Other:
My form of income is not listed. I am a farmer. I raise Pigs, all types of Poultry birds, goats and once in while some steers.
Also, I do various cash root crops as well.
- December 13, 2019 at 6:50 pm #258352
- December 13, 2019 at 2:26 am #258100Anne-MarieLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 385Has thanked: 316 timesBeen thanked: 1047 times
I used to do voluntary work for a local advice bureau ( whilst I was a gyro jocky lol. My way of giving back). It was some of the most fulfilling stuff I have ever done. Payment wasn’t in wages but seeing folk get over what had seemed like an insurmountable problem until they sought advice from me at their local CAB.
Some things are more important than money but it sometimes doesn’t seem like that when cash is in short supply!
Take care Roxy.
- December 13, 2019 at 2:11 am #258099Anne-MarieLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 385Has thanked: 316 timesBeen thanked: 1047 times
I used to be a spark (electrician) for abt 20 years then had some time as a gyro jockey (i.e. unemployed) followed by a shoe shop owner.
Gave all that up to get my professional qualification in the mental health field and now work full time as a mental health care coordinator and thetapist. Also work part time as an entrepreneur.
Take care girls
- December 13, 2019 at 1:03 am #258095Dawn WyvernChat CrewRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 236Has thanked: 227 timesBeen thanked: 962 times
- December 12, 2019 at 8:34 pm #258039Jennifer RamirezLadyRegistered On: November 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
- November 10, 2019 at 5:58 am #246822
- November 10, 2019 at 5:57 am #246821
- November 10, 2019 at 4:09 am #246797Amber MartinezDuchessRegistered On: May 12, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 58Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
I work in retail at Walmart used to work for a shipping company but wasn’t happy now I work as a dept manager in fabrics dept. Would love to work and be manger in cosmetics dept.
- November 9, 2019 at 8:49 pm #246737DeeAnn HopingsDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 769Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 2042 times
Retired Mechanical Engineer. My career spanned 43 years with only 2 companies. In that time I did machine design, tooling design and plant layout for 12 years, discreet event simulation and computer programming for 6 years, quality assurance systems for 2 years, engineering supervisor for 2 years, process equipment installation team leader for 6 years in Taiwan, project management for 15 years…
- November 9, 2019 at 8:40 pm #246735
- November 9, 2019 at 11:41 am #246432AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 8Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 39 times
I’m a terminal Manager for a rail yard and trucking company. I work to much and in charge all the time. I find great relief from the stress by dressing every night. The cats look at me a little funny though when I come down stairs dressed.
- November 8, 2019 at 4:00 pm #245305Stephanie AstonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: May 31, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 24Has thanked: 60 timesBeen thanked: 99 times
10 years in government R&D (Top Secret stuff) 😉, 15 yrs in Aviation Engineering & training, 15 yrs in Data Analytics. Also 25 yrs as a Part Time (evenings) Youth Worker and 2 years as a stage manager at a local theatre.
- November 8, 2019 at 7:36 am #245037
- November 7, 2019 at 3:56 pm #244807
- November 7, 2019 at 3:31 pm #244794Janice EmoryDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 43Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 136 times
- November 7, 2019 at 11:18 am #244712
- November 7, 2019 at 5:22 am #244587
- November 6, 2019 at 6:19 pm #244489DeLoraLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 60Replies: 286Has thanked: 919 timesBeen thanked: 1547 times
Mineral exploration geologist/geophysicist.
I help companies find new mineral deposits that can be extracted and processed to produce the metals and precious metals that we use every day. My work is primarily in remote field locations.
Exploration is still a pretty macho, rough and tough business, certainly not a place where I can let my fem side out, but you never know what might be under my grubby field gear 😉
- November 6, 2019 at 2:16 pm #244413
- November 6, 2019 at 1:47 pm #244404AngelaLadyRegistered On: August 27, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 124Has thanked: 240 timesBeen thanked: 362 times
- November 6, 2019 at 10:16 am #244334Michelle DavisLadyRegistered On: February 14, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
I’m a semi-retired Architect. I’ve worked in 17 states and Canada, and designed everything from a 17 foot wide house to a 1,150,000 sq.ft. Mall. But now, I only take small commissions from people I know will pay me !
- November 6, 2019 at 10:09 am #244328
- November 6, 2019 at 8:00 am #244268Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 458Has thanked: 734 timesBeen thanked: 1638 times
I’m a retired steel worker, a very male dominated industry, if they only knew. I now run a small lawn/ pool care business in the summer and have a snow clearing contract with Canada Post for the winter to occupy my time.
- November 6, 2019 at 7:28 am #244265
- November 6, 2019 at 5:21 am #244248Anne PreussLadyRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 460Has thanked: 702 timesBeen thanked: 916 times
A bachelors degree in mechanical engineering started my initial career in engineering for 6 years. I felt stifled and underappreciated as an engineer so I branched out into engineering sales and had a 28 year career selling machinery. Meanwhile I also earned an MBA along the way. If I had not had the success I had to retire at 60 years of age, I might not have gone on my self discovery journey upon retirement to understand and realize there was a woman within this male shell. So I have checked the boxes for engineering, sales/marketing and retired.
- November 6, 2019 at 5:17 am #244246
- November 6, 2019 at 5:15 am #244245Roxy SmithLadyRegistered On: October 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 43Has thanked: 588 timesBeen thanked: 97 times
My main work has been in admin in various offices. But I’ve also worked in education (Library) and retail (working on the till counter and restocking goods).
Sadly, like a lot of people of my age, my skills are now longer needed. I mostly work in the voluntary sector, which apart from my travel expenses, my work is unpaid.
- November 6, 2019 at 5:02 am #244237
- November 6, 2019 at 4:27 am #244232Jasmine AndrewsLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 52Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 151 times
Inventory Services supervisor for 20 of the last 30 years. I’ve also been on the other side of retail, selling souvenirs in a bar, ski area security, greenhouse worker, television editor (what I got my degree in, found it made me miserable) and light construction.
- November 6, 2019 at 3:58 am #244227Kathryn Lynn PetersLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 91Has thanked: 535 timesBeen thanked: 397 times
Retired for 6 years now, I was a dentist for 32 years worked for State of Florida, civilian with the US Army and private practice. Now, besides being Lorrie, I write novels, scuba dive and engage in crappy underwater photography!
- November 6, 2019 at 3:42 am #244225Meghan MLadyRegistered On: September 23, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 28Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 97 times
- November 8, 2019 at 7:45 am #245043
- November 6, 2019 at 2:30 am #244221AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 543Has thanked: 786 timesBeen thanked: 703 times
- November 6, 2019 at 12:36 am #244214AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 27Replies: 926Has thanked: 1416 timesBeen thanked: 1840 times
25 years in IT, currently a senior technical consultant specialising in hosted infrastructure (cloud) and cyber security.
Before that, anything I could get – loading lorries, refrigerated warehouse work, making model steam engines, bar work, movie extra, accounting…
I had a lot of fun before I had the responsibility of a family!
- November 6, 2019 at 12:08 am #244210
- November 6, 2019 at 12:03 am #244209Smartina FonteynDuchessRegistered On: December 14, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 31Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 89 times
- November 5, 2019 at 10:28 pm #244196Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 481Has thanked: 393 timesBeen thanked: 2167 times
- November 5, 2019 at 9:49 pm #244193AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 48Has thanked: 175 timesBeen thanked: 161 times
Ten years flight attendant, five years lawyers office, eight years architects office (3 hour roundtrip daily commute to Manhattan ugh), now 3rd year plumber, which is really weird to me. I’m good at it but have 0% interest. Definitely can’t underdress.
- November 6, 2019 at 12:01 pm #244368Nora LeeLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
- November 6, 2019 at 1:46 pm #244401
- November 5, 2019 at 10:55 pm #244199AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 543Has thanked: 786 timesBeen thanked: 703 times
- November 6, 2019 at 1:40 pm #244395AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 48Has thanked: 175 timesBeen thanked: 161 times
Definitely. My first three trips, were Paris, Athens and Rome (my 24th birthday) and after that a three week trip to Pattaya in Thailand to bring United Nations personnel out of Cambodia (they had been monitoring elections. Saw the world. Six months in Saudi Arabia. Crazy for a kid who’d never really been outside of Dublin.
- November 5, 2019 at 10:12 pm #244195AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 907Has thanked: 2885 timesBeen thanked: 2381 times
- November 6, 2019 at 2:00 pm #244410AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 48Has thanked: 175 timesBeen thanked: 161 times
I’ve sat on a stool with a sign pointing to a sports shop, saturdays in a hairdresser, motorcycle courier and then base controller for same company, electricians labourer. One year with a cabinet maker, window restoration, and when I first came here to the USA painter. That was ’93. Used to do an apt for $400, a house $700. Crazy life.
- November 7, 2019 at 8:46 am #244638AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 543Has thanked: 786 timesBeen thanked: 703 times
Your like me Kim, more jobs than a burglar.
- November 7, 2019 at 6:42 pm #244905AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 48Has thanked: 175 timesBeen thanked: 161 times
- November 5, 2019 at 7:50 pm #244184Camryn OccasionnelDuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 425Has thanked: 774 timesBeen thanked: 1095 times
- November 5, 2019 at 7:34 pm #244177Brenda LynnLadyRegistered On: November 10, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 20Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 135 times
- November 5, 2019 at 7:32 pm #244176MacKenzie AlexandraAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 45Replies: 542Has thanked: 137 timesBeen thanked: 1136 times
- November 5, 2019 at 7:31 pm #244175MollyDuchessRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 279Has thanked: 1427 timesBeen thanked: 878 times
- November 5, 2019 at 7:40 pm #244180
- November 5, 2019 at 6:37 pm #244149Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 74Replies: 750Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2421 times
Retired for 15 years, but spent the previous nigh on four decades in a small manufacturing/exporting company that became a world leader in the products we made.
They were/are a very low cost/high volume type of product, which naturally led to lots of copies. But we always beat the “cheep and cheerfuls” with product quality and great (personal) service.
My many weeks away from home were a key to this and also allowed me lots of Caty time in my hotel rooms etc. The same weeks away eventually led to me getting sick of the travel and that led to selling out and retirement.
- November 5, 2019 at 6:10 pm #244144
- November 5, 2019 at 5:54 pm #244140
- November 5, 2019 at 5:51 pm #244139
- November 5, 2019 at 5:13 pm #244124
- November 5, 2019 at 5:07 pm #244119
- November 5, 2019 at 4:59 pm #244113
- November 5, 2019 at 4:05 pm #244100
- November 5, 2019 at 3:21 pm #244087
- November 5, 2019 at 3:14 pm #244085