Viewing 36 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

We all know that a cute purse or clutch is part of our feminine ensemble. But it also serves a functional purpose, to carry our necessary items and other stuff.

If you’re like me, you probably have quite a few different types, colors and styles of purses. After all, they have to complement what we’re wearing, right? But for everyday driving and running around doing errands, a purse probably serves more as a container than as a fashion accessory.

So of course, that got me wondering…, what’s in your purse?

For me there is always my woman’s wallet with credit cards, money and ID. I also carry my keys, sunglasses, cell phone and some hair ties or barrettes with me. I also usually have a spare panty liner, maxipad or tampon too. And of course there’s always a hair brush, lipstick, mascara and a compact. Depending on what I’m wearing, there might also be an eye shadow compact and a small perfume spritzer for those quick touchups! And maybe a small notepad and pen, as well as a handkerchief or tissues to blot my lipstick with.

So yes, my purse is just as heavy and full of stuff as any real woman’s! And I don’t even have a husband asking me to carry stuff for him!

So how about you, what’s in your purse?

Hugs,

Holly

I keep it simple really,keys, driver’s license, bank/ credit cards, lipstick and my phone.

Hi Holly,

My purse contents are almost exactly like yours but I have a few extras like snacks, band-aides, a brush and a corkscrew.  I usually have a hidden $50 bill too, just in case plastic isn’t working (think zombie apocalypse).  I used to have smaller purses but now just use the Coach 9525 Stewardess bag.  It really was built for crews working on planes and is large, thick leather and indestructible.  Some are actually embossed with the airline logo on.  I have a black one and a brown one.  I can carry my heels in them while wearing my flats across the parking lot.  I’ve actually been stopped by crews when I boarded planes and asked where I got mine (Posh) and if I wanted to sell it (nope, too handy).  So, that’s what I roll with.  Thanks for the good question.         Safe Journey,     Marg

I have my favorite purse that is a cross shoulder purse. I also have a nice large red leather ‘Guess’ handbag.
      The handbag is what I use to go to and from work, the contents will be my makeup kit, hairbrush, small perfume spritzer, umbrella, small ladies wallet with ID and credit cards, sunglasses, my lunch, bus pass, a $20 bill, pen, notepad, keys, iPhone, panty liner, and sometimes an extra pair of shoes.

My smaller purse also red leather and is what I use when I’m not working, it will have lipstick, perfume, wallet, phone, keys, bus pass, panty liner, my sunglasses will be on my pretty little head.

That was fun Holly, thanks and hugs 🙂

Lauren M

Anonymous
      Lady

Holly, I don’t usually carry a purse except when I’m out fully dressed but when I can I carry about what you do except the notepad and pen. I have several purses with one large that can carry heels and two clutches. With the compact clutches everything is less but always the basics like keys, ID, money, credit card, lipstick, powder, and feminine pad.

house keys, wallet, flashlight, small elec razer, some pads, ink pen, a digital recorder, that about it, will be adding more as I learn.

Twilla Thompson
      Baroness - Annual

Phone, debit card, license, lipstick, compact with mirror and keys.

Anonymous

I have a clutch purse with my liscense, credit card and cash in my purse. I also carry makeup or concealer, makeup brush, lipstick, car keys, a pocket knife , and a paper towel for wiping sweat or makeup. I also carry a hair brush and my phone.

Kerri

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Holly,

I voted a way too much stuff! But my thinking is better too much than not enough. I have in my purse my pink wallet with credit cards, drivers license, ID and some cash. I probably have away too much make up in my bag but that goes back to better too much than not enough. I also have a hair brush, tweezers, mirror, kleenex, pen, sun glasses, make up remover pads, false nail glue (which has come in handy on more than one occasion), and if I’m wearing thigh high stockings I have a spare stocking just in case. Oh and obviously cell phone and car keys. 🥰 that’s probably enough….right?

Love ya,

Trish

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I don’t feel like carrying a big, bulky pocketbook so I use a smaller bag with a cross-body strap that contains a small wallet with ID, c/cards & cash, a pen & small notepad, cell phone, reading glasses, small plastic tube for mints, medicine & tylenol, small mirror, lipstick, wig comb, toothpicks, a few tissues and bobby pins.

Anonymous

Wallet with IDs, loose change, phone, pen, revolver.

Anonymous
      Duchess

To me the bag is an absolute essential. Next to matching bra and panties, the right bag is second.
      Each time I went out, I had my Louis Vuitton bag. I treated myself for such a coming out.
      It carried the makeup I chose for the night. Face wash. Mints. Wipes. Phone. Wallet. A little toy. An extra pair of panties. You know just in case. I did rehearse if I could fit overnight essentials. Still had room. I felt as though I was the first to make this discovery. When I told my wife, she laughed and said, “You are starting to really think like a girl.”

“a little toy”

Hmm…Tell me more, Joceline.

Anonymous
          Duchess

You never know, they can be a little kinkier than myself. I never want to disappoint. 🤭😉

Anonymous

Hard to find them kinkier than me😵‍💫

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I have to go with something between “other” and “way to much”. This is partly because I use the same purse when going out in drab also (yes, I wear a purse in male mode as well as keep my red nail polish).

That means I don’t just pack it with wallet and lipstick, it’s filled with other things also that can be useful when being out. Things like power bank for the phone, magnifying glass with light for when I do some of the electronics shopping (hard to read voltage of the dongle when they have black text on black background), extra bags for shopping, mask – just in case it’s needed, house and car keys and so on.

/kt

Anonymous
      Lady

I use a cross body purse, in it I have a hair brush, lip gloss, keys, wallet, bandaids, knife, Springfield 1911 EMP and spare magazine. So not too much but what is necessary.

Anonymous

Sandy, just curious. Do you keep the Springfield (nice gun, by the way!) in your purse because where you live is dangerous, or you’ve been threatened in the past?

Anonymous
          Lady

I carry because I’m a Free American Citizen and 9mm is faster than 911. Crime is out of control and I’m too old to run away. Plus I don’t trust anyone around me at all.

Anonymous

I live in FL…everybody carries! I have a Charter Arms .38 Special 5 shot revolver, and a S&W MP.40…6 in the clip and 1 in the chamber…and I never leave without one or the other. Which brings me back to the size of the purse I want to carry! Lipstick is always the same size. As for the weapon, it’s like, “look asshole, please don’t make the mistake of trying to make this girl a victim of your hate”.  I know that you understand…

What Americans call a purse, the UK calls a handbag… We carry our purse (a thing for carrying cards, cash. ID etc in) in our handbags.
      My handbag contains my purse. My purse contains my driving licence, a small amount of cash, my bank card. Things that I might need in an emergency. My handbag also carries my phone and my keys.

Cerys.

I use “handbag” to describe a purse with handles.

Diane

Anonymous
      Lady

I have a small sewing kit, powerbank with several charging cords, two cell phones, large brush, eyeglass cleaner and cloth, fixodent, notepad with pen, wallet, manicure kit, lip balm, lipstick(2), mints, shaver, keys, reading glasses, coins, medication and usb stick

Hi Holly.

I guess I need to expand what I do carry.

One purse – Kate Spade – black(had to be!) – structured(must be).

Let’s see what’s in there.

Wallet, cell phone, keys, compact mirror to check my lipstick.

I’m open to suggestions.

Thank you, ladies.

Diane

Lea
      Lady

I rarely get to go out fully dressed with a purse. Though you got me thinking… I could go out in male mode with a purse.

My contents are light, sometimes I add a water bottle for weight.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I always have a purse with me. I try to keep it as light as I can. You would normally find my keys, my pocketbook with money credit cards and ID. Lips, perfume spray and a pack of tissue and nail file.

Thats about it.

Michelle
      Duchess

I usually carry a small wallet purse that can carry my drivers license, debit card, cash, lipstick and keys. I recently got a small crossbody that I can carry my phone in also.

For local walks nearby I have the following in my handbag..

• house keys (attached with a key chain
      • compact
      • glasses case
      • tissues
      • camera with new batteries
      • notebook and
      • pen

If I’m driving somewhere,then I add the following..

• wallet with Driving License,  credit card and cash
      • folded-up plastic carrier bag for shopping
      • mobile phone
      • change for car parking

Usually I just carry my wallet with my ID’s, credit cards, and insurance card. Along with my keys and my cell phone. I just keep it simple when going out with a purse. I know of others that carry extra things such as lipstick, compact for quick touch ups, and a small brush for their hair. I usually have small purses so just carry the essentials for me.

Same here except now for maybe the Springfield and xtra nylons panties pads nails glue false eyelashes and glue.I’m ready happy dressing Auroras Livingfem

Hmmm…

some sunscreen, tampons etc (in case others run short!), iPhone, bolero cardigan or light shawl, tissues, some lippy, sunglasses case, folding knife, USB cable, scarves etc… probably other stuff as well depending on the day

Polly

I voted ‘other’ in that i do not currently own a purse but i’ve been looking and trying to decide what will work best for me. Same is true of lipstick. I find i’m wearing it more often and have even watched a few ‘how to apply’ vids (a lot of work!).

Thanks for asking.
      -joanne

I always carry a clutch now when dressed. One bankcard, license, cash, and the current lipstick… and probably a little pocket lint. LOL.

Anonymous

Hahaha…you can obviously see why I need a big purse!

Anonymous

I love an over the shoulder purse! Always carry license/CC/$100 bill, lipstick, lube, a condom (one can always dream!), a fresh tank top in case I spill on myself, some MMJ, phone and cord, key fob, and either my .38 or my .40. Hate is real, please don’t make the mistake of trying to make me a victim of yours

Let’s see,Mac NW45 Powder foundation,Revlon 477–plum colored lipstick, black mascara, driver’s license, Amex and Visa, cash, phones and keys to the ride.

Anonymous
      Lady

I actually always carry a purse even in “man drag”. I have a clutch billfold with all my necessary ID’s, credit cards and documents that I carry regardless of presentation. I simply place it in the purse of choice. When en femme I add a small makeup kit, a pad or two, lipstick and any items I deem prudent for the situation.
      I have become so dependent upon my purse as a day to day necessity that I couldn’t imagine trying to function without it.
      🍷C

A little emergency make- up. Normally my keys. Make-up remover. Fake nails. Liners. Large Comb. Glasses. Tissues. Lighter. Phone. MY WALLET and a 9MM Walther handgun if I’m in a seedy area. I never plan to be a victim, but I guess no one does…..Hugs, TERI

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I prefer to wear a festival belt these days.  It’s basically a feminine belt with pouches large enough for my phone, keys, ID, cash, credit cards, sunglasses, and minimal makeup.  It keeps my hands free and I don’t have to worry about a purse.  I love traveling light.

When the occasion calls for it (usually involves stilettos), I have a fairly large shoulder bag.  I can carry keys, wallet, phone, sunglasses, spare panties (you never know), plenty of makeup….and most importantly….a pair of flats.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Wallet, phone, keys, chewing gum…to start.

travel size mascara, a couple of lip sticks, and a small compact to touch up powder foundation(only used for emergencies).

oh yeah, pocket knife… a slim one, just in case…I have a pocket knife on me in all modes…

Be safe out there girls,

XOXO

Rayna

I have a few of them now. It took a while for me to start carrying it, old habits and I’m big on making sure that whatever I’m doing femme feels natural enough to do so that I’m not fidgeting.

I always travel as light as possible so my wallet, keys, quaint pill box and whatever lip touch up I might need.

Liv

I have purses, but I rarely carry one. I take a cane with me when I leave my house, so I take a leather backpack. I have several in different colors. Anyway, that allows me to have one hand free. About the only time I carry a purse is when I go to some sort of upscale social event.

So, what I usually carry is:

• house keys
      • car fob
      • eyeglasses
      • sunglasses
      • iPad
      • iPhone
      • tissues
      • small Leatherman tool
      • business cards for my non-profit involvements
      • lipstick
      • vaccination card
      • driver’s license
      • credit cards
      • nose decongestant
      • hand lotion
      • ink pens
      • highlighter
      • Tic-Tac’s
      • spare mask or 2
      • point & shoot camera, sometimes

I am always in my feminine male mode 24/7 and am always carrying a women’s purse. All of the purses that I own are women’s purses. In my purse you will always find:

1. Women’s wallet

2. iPhone, iPhone home and car adapter along with cable

3. Apple AirPods charged and ready

4. car keys with pink pepper spray attached to keyring

5. Red or pink nail polish, nail polish base coat, top coat, and pink toe seperators

6. Business cards, car repair, nail salon, hair salon, esthetician, etc.

7. Medications, Tylenol, ibuprophen

8. Hair brush

9. Hair Spray

10. Compact mirror

11. Facial cream

12. Women’s Body lotion

13. Women’s Perfums

14. Pen, pencil, and stylus

I live in Texas and Ashley is a Glock girl. Enough said.

I carry my DL , cards , lipstick , mirror and a 9mm Barretta

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Lol, you were made for doing inventory Sam! 😄

That is one very thorough and complete list.  No lint? Haha

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?