by jan2

I was looking to purchase my first ever gown for an event. Well as I was bringing them home and getting the feel of them I could not take some of them back after I chose the one I was going to wear. This is one I kept and I will find a time to wear it. Someday. When you grab the split low and turn the dress fly's out.

Janice

I was married for 29 yrs. and raised 3 children who now have children of there own which makes me a grandfather of 9. I have lived with cross-dressing as far back as 8 yrs. old that I can remember. Not understanding it throughout my life and still not . I have started going out publicly April 2021. I have never known or been around anyone of my nature to talk with or discuss cross dressing. I have subdued it a lot from fears throughout my life, always wanting to blossom with femme. I have always had it in me and when I do cross dress it seems natural and I just want to so much more. I get sad when I have to undress and clean myself up. I had times when I would blossom. Dressing for long periods of time during the day when I was on night shift at least 10 yrs. and the kids were in school. Which is part of the reason for my wife filing for divorce. towards the end of our marriage I purged every fem thing I owned and tried to dismiss my cross-dressing and live without it since it was the biggest reason my wife told me that caused her to stop loving me. (It never went away). After that I had a 12 yr. relationship with a women who didn't and couldn't understand it. During that 12 yrs. I was allowed to wear leggings and certain cotton tops. I would have time to myself occasionally to get fully dressed. she passed August 2020. I have been living alone enjoying the later yrs. of my life. I am still working. blossoming in myself as Janice "legally" and enjoying my experience living full time. Apr. 17th 2021. was the day I broke through my fears and I went beyond my front door as Janice and haven't stopped yet. It is Nov. 2022.

Latest posts by Janice (see all)

5 1 vote
    Michelle Trott
    2 months ago

I love the dress and you look ready for the ball. Beautiful.

June
    2 months ago

Ah Ha! You too have given in to the dress… It looks very nice, and you make it look wonderful! It’s not hard to see the look of indecision in your expression. While you say you have selected the other dress; this one may be the better choice…

You look Mahvalous!

Sabrina (Brina) MacTavish
    Managing Editor

Wow! Fantastic dress; it looks amazing on you πŸ™‚

Roberta Broussard
    2 months ago

You look wonderful Janice, You look so good in the gowns.

Melody Scott
    2 months ago

What a lovely gown. And it so flattering of your figure. You look so beautiful and elegant! Hugs – Melody

Sarah Kanter
    2 months ago

I know right?! You should see the collection of gowns in my Amazon wish list . . .

JackieBoy
    2 months ago

Wow, such a figure that dress shows off. I am envious and encouraged to lose those 15 lbs now. You look gorgeous girlfriend

JOJO
    2 months ago

Lovely dress.

Linda mm Magliore
    2 months ago

You look lovely and regal in this gorgeous gown.

Ginny Gee
    2 months ago

The style and colour of that dress is beautiful Janis I love it. You look sensational in it too. You have a difficult decision to make, I cant decide.

Β©2022 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.