More by the same author
Latest posts by Mona (see all)
- Proud to be a Goodwill Girl - October 24, 2021
- My Season of Doubt and Shame Part 2 - January 24, 2021
- My Season of Doubt and Shame: Part 1 - November 21, 2020
- Media Review: Casa Susanna - November 8, 2019
- A Hilarious Look at the Challenges Most Crossdressers Will Face - April 12, 2019
However you label it, that dress looks great on you. I had never heard of a “shift dress” before, so I had to Google it. Two things: first, I would say that IS a shift dress. And second, now I really want to buy one!
I’d call it a shift dress Mona. (Most baby-doll dresses would have some elastic under the bustline, think of an empire waist but with a short dress, if that makes sense)
Regardless, looks so cute on you girlfriend!
Mona, I think you are a baby doll in that dress, I don’t care what it’s called, you look great in it.
A really delicious/girly baby doll/shift.
Either way, Mona, it is a very effeminate girly dress, and
you look pretty in it!
Very cute. I love this little dress 🙂