8 Posts
2 Users
0 Thanks
Admin
Topic starter
(@cdh)
Famed Member     Seattle, Washington, United States of America
wpf-cross-image

After a Halloween hiatus, crossdressed outfit of the week is back, and I've got some great crossdressing fashion ideas to share with you.  While I dearly love browsing for a cute skirt, or the perfect top to complete my outfit I'm sometimes frustrated with not being able to find my size. Crossdressed Outfit of the Week features clothes that at the time of writing are available in at least size XL (or 16/18) and shoes available in 11W or larger.

Crossdressing in the Snow

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="250"]Crossdressing fashion: A mid-length skirt Crossdressing fashion: A mid-length skirt[/caption]

Fall and Winter fashions are a crossdresser's dream come true. Gone are the short breezy skirts and skimpy tops that all but scream masculine at your too broad shoulders. One of my fall favorites it the mid-long skirt paired with a good pair of boots. In the fashions shown here the floral skirt (on special at almost $55 off the original price now) has a femininity about it without sporting too small a floral pattern. As you know, small patterns make you look even larger - not something any girl wants 😉

[caption id="" align="alignright" width="168"]A Crossdressers Favorite: High Heel Boots A Crossdresser's Favorite: High Heel Boots[/caption]

I love shoes of all types, but I have a particular fondness for boots. My favorite are ankle boots, though in Northwest winters ankle boots will leave your legs cold and wet. This week's crossdressed outfit features a stylish mid calf leather boot. I'm trying hard to resist buying this one (I just sent back a pair of boots that didn't quit fit, but even then my lovely wife is looking at my growing shoe collection with ... concern).

Have fun with the last few weeks of fall while the remaining few leaves cling to the trees and the snow is held at bay.

---
P.S. I apologize for being a bit quiet these last few weeks. Between work, family drama and home projects it's been a bit tricky to do one of the things I love the most - spending time with the lovely ladies at Crossdresser Heaven.

7 Replies
(@Stacy)

Lovely combination there, though I prefer a pointier toe on the boots myself 🙂
As for the appology... Sometimes there just is not the time to do what you want to do everything that you want to, no appologies required 🙂

1 Reply
Admin
(@cdh)

Thanks for your understanding Stacy. Here's to boots of all shapes and sizes

(@Stacy)

HI VANESSA, I LIKE THAT OUTFIT, TOO, THE BOOTS ARE SO SEXY,, LOVE MELONY

2 Replies
Admin
(@cdh)

Thanks Melony.

Admin
(@cdh)

Hehe, thanks Petra 🙂

(@Stacy)

I enjoy winter outfits. I like the long skirts and sweaters and jeans and etc and etc.Its just fun to keep changing ones outfits all the time. I like the challenge of constantly looking for new things to wear. Its so easy to become a shopaholic if money was no constraint.I do like that outfit combination of a long skirt and boots.,,,,,,,Here I go again.

3 Replies
Admin
(@cdh)

haha - at least we're not alone in our appreciation of shopping 😉

(@Stacy)

Bad service? Yes, there is sadly a little too much of that about. Being busy is one thing, but ignoring your customers or - in some cases - being just plain rude to them is not on.

No customers = no money and no money = layoffs. 🙂 It's a fairly simple equation yet it's surprising the number of retail folk who just don't "get it".

That said, there are shops where I - and my family - will go back to time and time again, beause the service is excellent. When we've had very good service, I'll write (email) in to let them know.

Admin
(@cdh)

Hehe, quite a simple equation, and you're right, not everyone understands as much. Rewarding places who offer good service with your repeat business and a nice letter is a great way to encourage them to continue being great.

(@Stacy)

This is a really neat site.....glad i found it ...all you gals have great ideas

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?