23 Posts
12 Users
0 Thanks
Lady
Topic starter
(@lifewithbreasts)
Estimable Member     hot sunny sweatin, Florida, United States of America
wpf-cross-image

It's that time of year again where you cuddle up with that special someone, all cozy like. I love this time of year as much as I do swimsuit season. You can wear what makes you feel sexy and cover up with a silk robe or a fuzzy union suit. For me, I love to wear a silk nightie and robe after we've put the kids to bed.

My wife and I curl up on the couch together with some wine and cheese; we watch a nice movie together with her head resting on my breasts for a pillow. That's my Monday and Wednesday fun at home nights. The reason for bringing this up is how I feel inside and how I dress outside. I think of myself as 70% woman and 30% man. I look female from my waist up, except my face. In my closet and drawers, you will find a few shirts and two pairs of male shoes; that’s all I have for drab clothing.

I don't feel trans nor am I gay. I think of myself as being a straight male with a 70% female tendency, and the acceptance to live my life as I see fit. I wear what I, and I do what makes me feel good. If I want, I dress sexy for my wife, and I dress sexy for myself. She loves me not for what I wear. She said it this way, "I married the man/woman not for what you have on your body. So dress as you want and for how you feel comfortable."

She never wants me to feel uncomfortable in what I wear. It's my style, and not one that someone has told me to wear in order to be accepted. When you ask my kids about me, they say my daddy is a unicorn and is one of a kind, and we love him always, no matter what he has on. To those who hate on me I wonder if they are jealous that they can't wear what I am wearing.

I wear what feels good to me and on my body. It doesn't matter what section it was purchased from, and that's all that matters. Don't let yourself get caught up in social norms about wearing clothing. Think about it this way. There is only one item that was made purposefully for woman; that's the over the shoulder bolder holder aka the bra. Men have been wearing skirts (kilts), sarongs of the Polynesian islands, dresses (togas), and even the swimsuit of the 1920's would be considered more feminine today.

The difference is how tight it is and what is covered. Even the leotard is not just for woman; it was first worn by acrobats in order to have a breathable outfit that moved and kept everything in place. Even today's performance swim wear is mostly unisex. They're the same other than two lines sewn in that are different. If someone says that's girls clothing you can respond, "No, it's not, it's unisex, just check your history."

Is it crossdressing if we wear what was worn by males in history the whole time? Just like the heels on Latin shoes for men, and even wigs were once worn by men all the time. We shouldn't feel ashamed of what we like or wear.

Be your own unicorn or panda, and don't put labels on what you wear. If you do, you're putting labels on all of history. What label would George Washington be given today based on his everyday wardrobe; he wore a corset, garter belt, heels and a wig! Now that's food for thought. So the next time you get shamed or made fun of, remember what I said and just be yourself.

22 Replies
Lady
(@jetsetcrew)
Eminent Member     Texas, United States of America

Well said bobbi!

1 Reply
Lady
(@lifewithbreasts)

Thank you.

Lady
(@melissa9876)
Estimable Member     Central PA, Pennsylvania, United States of America

Thanks Bobbi, loved the article.
I have always thought this but never voiced it. I like your attitude. I just had a conversation with my boss who was telling me about a former employee who wore a kilt to work on casual Fridays. I think he thought it was unusual but not strange or weird and accepted it. I imagine if I dressed in women's casual clothing on Fridays the reaction would not be the same. I wish I could understand what the difference is.
Love
Melissa.

1 Reply
Lady
(@lifewithbreasts)

I was letting it out to everyone be yourself.a new year is coming and set a new years resolution to be true to yourself and change is good for your happiness

(@wannabeawoman)
Active Member     Boston , Massachusetts, United States of America

That was put so beautifully! You are a lucky man finding such a wonderful understanding wife! Paula

1 Reply
Lady
(@lifewithbreasts)

Thanks and yea she is and im forever thankful of her

(@flirtygurl)
Trusted Member     Plano, Texas, United States of America

What an awesome rid bit of history about George Washington. I guess by today's standards one of our Founding Fathers would be considered a cross dresser. Oh my that IS quite encouraging!

1 Reply
Lady
(@lifewithbreasts)

I thought that it was important to know your history to know the future. Most men was wearing womans jeans aka skinny jeans. We both wear yoga pants and in gyms both sexes wear leggings and hot pants shorts. The bra is the only womans wear but it is changing as well because of gynecomastia we need support as well.

(@kdawgg)
New Member     Mesa, Arizona, United States of America

Wonderful and thank you for sharing...I must say like you I have a very loving and supportive wife who helps me shop for my CD side...and in the new year I hope to come out to even more of my friends and to go out more dressed so I can feel even better about.my sister side.
Kay.

1 Reply
Lady
(@lifewithbreasts)

Just remember this if you wear a swimsuit do two things one tuck tuck tuck and wear a swim dress or something to cover that area. It is real bad if you show the lower member in womans swimwear in public.

Ambassador
(@skippy1965)
Famed Member     Richmond, Virginia, United States of America

Nice Bobbi! As one of our early members used to say “labeled are for cans, not people!”
Cyn

2 Replies
Lady
(@meg1cdforyou)

Eminent Member

Love this saying

Lady
(@lifewithbreasts)

Here here labels are for closed off people wanting to listen to conformist only.

(@Bree Carrington)

Bobbi,

Well said and 100% agree.

Hugs
Bree

1 Reply
Lady
(@lifewithbreasts)

Thank you.

(@samantha1942)
Trusted Member     United States of America

I agree with what you said in this article. Well said.

1 Reply
Lady
(@lifewithbreasts)

Everyone would be better if they think like a panda. He is white he is black he is asian and he is fat. But he dont care plus with all that he is cute and loved all around the world.

Lady
(@davinia)
Estimable Member     United Kingdom

Bobbi Honey, that is so beautifully put. And yes, when you look at history, it only goes to prove how people have been conditioned....first one way, then another. Why should we be? Somebody once said...be a sheep and keep things the same: be an individualist and make a difference. Your article inspires us, be how you wanna be, be happy and to hell with those who knock it. As you said, they are probably jealous. Hugs xoxo

1 Reply
Lady
(@lifewithbreasts)

Thank you and yes that is what i wanted to say and im glad that it portrayed what i was trying to say. Live your life how you want not what others tell you how to.

Lady
(@davinia)
Estimable Member     United Kingdom

Oh, and I LOVE that purple robe...Gotta get one xoxo

Hostess
(@fishingr8)
Illustrious Member     Montana, United States of America

well put Bobbi thers a lot to be said about the truth that's not said enough thanks Stephanie

1 Reply
Lady
(@lifewithbreasts)

I just put out what in life is fact and put a light on the hate or bigotry that has put a stigma on what others do or present in life and the world that is practiced by the few but not seen by thg he norm.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?