Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] what do you usually wear to bed to sleep in?

763 Posts
556 Users
8 Thanks
(@Anonymous 87548)
Eminent Member

During hot months I will wear some variation of booty shorts or spandex bike shorts. Now that it’s getting cooler it’s a tank top and leggings, love how my legs feel on the sheets.

(@genievive)
Eminent Member     Syracuse, New York, United States of America

For me I will wear a light nylon grannie gown during the warmer days, but during the colder months I wear flannel jammies.

(@frederica62)
Trusted Member     Virginia, United States of America

I went to sleep au naturel, but woke up and slipped into a white lacy bra, sheer stockings and a blue shortie nightie with white polka dots.

Lady
(@lisa55)
Honorable Member     Gloucester, Virginia, United States of America

Panties and a satin nightie nighty. The wife and I match colors most nights.

Duchess
(@missylinda)
Noble Member     Ft Worth, Texas, United States of America

Update, recently purchased a knee length ,spaghetti  strap nightie.  VERY comfortable and first ever nightie with straps like that that stay in place.  Wife has same style, and while she won’t admit Lorraine is right she wears hers every night.  Also have used form adhesive  to go braless lately.  That is the most feminine feeling!  Love to wear under any  nighttime outfit,  including my nylon PJs .   With all these great replies, we need a slumber party!

(@jessicacd289)
Trusted Member     Chicago, Illinois, United States of America

Camisole and thong panties.  I do have some nighties from Xdress that I wear on occasion.

(@lauren114)
Prominent Member     Connecticut, United States of America

I wear a tank top and panties in the spring and summer and feminine flannel pajamas in the colder weather.   Of course, when I want to amp things up, my chemises and babydoll gowns come out.

Lady
(@helenmariehayley)
Reputable Member     Kent, United Kingdom

Hello Kendra,

I always wear a nightdress (nighty) to bed, have done for some years now.      love    Helenmarie

Lady
(@splitdecision)
Reputable Member     Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States of America

For this girl nothing is more comfortable than  a long nightie with nothing on underneath 

Natalie 💋💋

Lady
(@avongirl)
Eminent Member     Spokane, Washington, United States of America

A matching black panty and silk,lace chemise.Heaven

Lady
(@bobbieblaze)
New Member     Massachusetts, United States of America

A friend gave me a pair of Victoria's Secret satin pajama pants. They are really wide legged and beige with a satin sash attached at the waist with a polka dot panel down each leg. That was the beginning of the end. J'adore. She has a black satin sleeveless racer back top to go with it for me  I added a few chiffon and satin shirt sleeve tops. Then. I saw a similar vs black with big white polka dot pj bottom. It was cheap and really gorgeous. I found the matching top and grabbed it. Then the short sleeve top. And shorts.Then a matching satin robe then came the pink and black ones. And the blue with small polka dots. And on. They were pretty cheap and I admire all of them. I have a few other sets in solid colors. I have a few ling satin robes as well. I then added some cheap but cute satin and lace long nightgowns and matching robes. Night is one of my favorite times of the day. My sheets and duvet cover are satin. Maybe it's a cop out to retreat to bed to pretend one is dressing but to hell with the haters. I'm always thrilled to retire at night and stay in bed too long in the AM. You can always find these things cheap on auction sites and I've never been burnt on ones that were in bad shape. Then came the harem pants. But that's another story.. 

(@satiny)
Trusted Member     columbia, South Carolina, United States of America

panties and a nylon nightgown most nights

Page 51 / 51
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?