Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just found this website and WOW, had to join!

Angie is my name, an amateur crossdresser in their 20s just finally learning to accept his inner woman. Been recently getting the courage to get shop for more womens clothing and dress up more and its been so freeing

Am hoping to find a warm community of like minded individuals, and possibly make new friends whod be willing to help me with beauty tips, maybe go on shopping sprees together? Hehe

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Angie…Being new to cding you’ll find our site to be most comforting. The girls here are wonderful and are so willing to give there advice and help in every way. Talk to some of them share each other’s stories and develop beautiful friendships . support is everywhere and with an acceptance to move forward in this life we have chosen.  Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Welcome…

Stephanie 🌹

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Angie. Wearing women’s clothes is, as you said, so freeing. To me its letting go of my male ego and being the loving, caring women I was meant to be.

Liara

Anonymous

Angie, welcome to the group 🦋

Hi Angie,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Hi Angie!! Welcome to CDH!! You will love it here, hun!!

Samara

A very warm welcome to CDH Angie! In the way of any clothing tips I can definitely give advice when it comes to lingerie/sexy sleepwear!

Jess

Hi Angie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Angie, welcome to CDH and the beautiful womanhood that makes up this wonderful place. I love shopping too, especially shoes…my weakness! I have been frequenting Macy’s in my area, and have found some great pieces to compliment my ever expanding wardrobe. Anytime you want to chat, please just reach out. Hugs ❤️

Tonya Johnson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Angie. Welcome to CDH. You have found a wonderful site full of support and advice.

Tonya

Hi Angie very nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the besy CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed into our home as well as yours now also..  When these other wonderful ladies have said there welcome i cant add much to them so i will say again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Angie,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?