• This topic has 14 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Shanthi
      Lady

Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing good and staying safe. I happened to stumble upon this portal and I am really glad to see many people getting to know, support and admire each other and I couldn’t just put it into words on how much I felt both excited and relieved about it- knowing the fact that there are people here who can relate my feelings to.

First of all, I need to let out a few things out first. I am a guy originating from the sub-continent who cross-dresses occasionally whenever I get a chance. I am thirty years old now and I am no way close to being referred to as a trans person.

If you are still reading this and if you are still interested in what I am sharing here with you, I should consider myself lucky. So here are some other deal breakers, which I hope would keep you from reading further. I am married to a wife and we have a son, who is a toddler. I am not looking for a relationship here. I am not looking for hookups here. I am looking for a friend with whom I can be the person I wanted to be. Oh, also, I am near the border of Virginia and DC, if that matters. And to those it may matter – I am a heavy person weighing around two hundred and fifty pounds and I am five foot eight inch taller. Yes, it is not perfect for a man to be that heavy and still trying to be on the other side of the spectrum, I am very well aware of it and I am doing my best to work on my weight right now.

Okay, thanks for making it so far. So here is what I am looking for here. Although I am married, I can never let my wife know about what I actually feel. I know a few of you might have been in the same boat, and you may have crossed this stage with utmost courage. To those who might assume that I am cheating my wife with this second life of mine – Please understand that I tried many times to talk to her regarding how a person can suffer by quoting some examples around. She cannot understand what I am going through because she comes from the same conservative background, as that of me, and I know how hard it is for her to accept and realize these feelings. So, instead of forcing my feelings to her, I am waiting for her to explore the world and understand me.

Another aspect that changed and delayed my decision is because of my son. He is too young to understand what is happening around him and I do not want to spoil his childhood for my sake. I personally feel that I do not have that right to spoil his childhood and I am willing to wait until he would be of age to understand that his father may not relate himself as a man. So, for me to even start the life I want to have, I would probably end up in my mid to late forties.

I have told myself multiple times that I could be able to wait, but every day, I am feeling much lonelier. So, here I am, seeking for a friend to share my feelings with and if possible talk to. I wouldn’t be against to meet, but given the current situation at home and given that we are all forced to work from home, I have no way to talk or meet in personal. Please do understand that if we ever happen to meet, I might end up meeting you as a male, but I would want to at least dress up, if situation permits as a girl. I may be getting ahead of myself with all these, but to start with, I am seeking a genuine and warm person of any gender who I can share my feelings with.

One more thing that I want to add here is that- I previously tried to make some friends in some other portal and everyone seemed to be consider this as a fetish way of looking at things. Yet, one person stood out from the group and he seemed like a warm person. Yet, we couldn’t feel connected as we didn’t have anything to talk about. It was a weird situation to be in. I like to cook and I am trying to learn baking soon as well. I am not very great at make up, but I know the basics just enough.

If you have made it so far and if you are interested to have me as your friend, I would consider myself very lucky.

Katie
      Lady

Hi Suma, most of us are in the same boat as you. I can relate very much to what you wrote. Please feel free to reach out and be friends,

Katie

Anonymous

Hi Suma , welcome to an incredibly diverse group of people on CDH , plenty of support here & experiences . Tiff 💐💐

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Suma and welcome to CDH!  Congratulations on taking that step into our happy home.  No you certainly did not go too far at all with your introduction, thank you for going as far as you did!  You will find you are in good company in how you feel, and certainly not alone.  So many of us struggle with similar issues,  but we know this is one place we can let it all out among friends in a safe environment.   Take some time to look around and become comfy with all that is available here , and soak up the warmth of some truly great ladies!  Please let me know if I may help in any way, I look forward to knowing you better Suma.  Happy to have you here!

Stevie

Hi Suma, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Your introduction post was not too long because you have given us a very good picture of who you are and how your crossdressing journey has gone so far. There are a lot of things in your introduction post that I will address with you in a private message when I have a little more time. For now I would just like to assure you that you made a wise choice in joining CDH. Your new CDH sisters will welcome you with open arms and most of them will read every single word of your introduction. So make yourself at home and get to know some of our fabulous members. You will hear from me later in the day with ideas that may help make your crossdressing journey a whole lot easier. – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Suma  you certainly found the right place to explore and learn. Meet many of our gals just like yourself who are experiencing their love for dressing.  Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself. Keeping this hidden is actually one many are experiencing. A secret kept deep inside for the world not to see. Wanted to open up the true spirit of one’s self but to be afraid to distance further the people around you. It does draw tears not being able to enjoy true satisfaction in having others look at you as  you feel inside. I do see this. It is very difficult to separate our desires from our lives with family. Finding opportunities can be far and few when hiding from everyone close not knowing how they will react to this.  For our children Toddler’s are one thing but it certainly becomes more complicated when dealing with much older kids and we must be careful and understand that this could work or it can be troublesome to any household. I hope you’ll be able to find information to start in helping you. Ask your questions in our forums and get some of the answers to make things a little bit clearer.  Everyone finds their ways but in time it would be wise to talk to your wife when a better understanding begins to show.   The shock of opening up to her can be difficult and very emotional but for her to  suddenly discover your passion would be devastating. We’re here to help and support you,  to offer advice and just here to listen. Here at cdh were a help and support site. With many like yourself were here to learn from one other with questions and inquiries to better our feelings for dressing . True to our values and never to be ment for other activities. There’s other places to satisfy ones appetite. Cdh is a understanding and  caring place for all to experience a  passion  to express our femininity ,a  inner  love with no judgments and free of guilt . This is the perfect place to be yourself with same mined souls only wanting a friend to lean on or  talks to comfort and support one another.
      So relax and enjoy the peace and love that only a community like this can offer . Very happy to meet you and hope your stay with us is most comforting. Hugs. ..

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Suma.

Based on what I read in your first message I can say with absolute confidence that you have come to the right place.  I am rather new to CDH but I can assure you that this is the least judgmental group of individuals I have ever been around.  Many, many of us including me are in a good marriage but one in which our CD preference is not known or is not accepted.  You are not alone!

You are safe here.

V

After reading your intro Suma, I am 100% certain cases CDH is exactly the home you are looking for.

The ladies here are all about friendship and support, and I find it unlikely there’s much you could say here and not find understanding and acceptance.

I’m happy to welcome you to CDH, Best wishes, Rei

Hi Suma, and welcome!!! You’ve made a great decision to join CDH. There are so many ladies to reach out to and share experiences with.

Thanks for sharing a fantastic intro. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi Suma and welcome to the best place ever for girls like us.

That was an amazing introduction, and thanks for sharing! I live in a very rural and conservative part of Montana. Sheesh, most of the state is rural and conservative. My point is that the girls here are so sweet and supportive and I don’t feel as alone. I am so fortunate to have a wonderful wife who supports me, but it’s really wonderful to have others that are going through the same journey.

Oh, this site isn’t for “hookups” if you know what I mean and the moderators don’t put up with that behavior.

Hope you enjoy the site.

Heather

Hi Suma,

Welcome to CDH.

You are not alone.  There are others, both male and female that are big.  And there are stores selling women’s clothing and lingerie in bigger sizes.  You’ve got much to look forward to.  Some cross dressers are concerned about sharing their love of cross dressing with a spouse or girl friend.  Some fear rejection.  Some have lost their loved one.  But should a spouse find the secret and the CD not been open and honest that may be felt. As a lack of trust.

Alice

Hi Suma, and welcome. We are all in the same boat, girl, here looking for support and acceptance. You have found the absolutely best site on the web, the girls are all amazing, and the love flows freely.
      welcome home:-)
      Hugs, Regine

Welcome Suma!

Anonymous

Welcome Suma

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?