• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Kali.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I need some advice and recommendations from those more experienced than i am, or even your own thoughts are fine as well.

i have decided to take the step of booking a hotel in the same city i live in for a single night. Since this is going to be a rather rare event for me, i decided to book an executive suite with a private balcony and especially a spa bath.

https://www.nexthotels.com/sage/adelaide/room/executive-suite/

The check in is from 2pm till 10 am the next day and i plan on making the most of having an entire room to myself for the whole night. Im gonna try to carry as much lingerie and swimsuits as i can get away with, with a wig or two and i intend on having a fun self photography session with my phone, ipad and video camera.

But here’s the thing though, what else could i be doing to make this the most romantic night possible? It is very likely that i will never have an opportunity like this again.

Sutekina
      Lady

Stay away from your phone or iPad that has access to the Whole Wide Web. Even if you don’t think someone could hack your devices, accidents could happen with someone looking at your phone or children/relatives browsing your phone or playing games.

Have a dedicated camera with decent quality and save it to a folder no one would normally look at. You’ll be thankful that you have good high quality pictures if you think this will be your only time doing this. A warning though: It won’t be your last time.

If you’re willing to spend money on an executive suite, I’d look into services that will do makeup and photo sessions. Some have their own clothes you can change into. Some might even have the real genuine corset that ties at the waist.

Try to find an opportunity to go somewhere in public, even if it only dinner or breakfast buffet in the morning.  I know it is going to be scary, but if you truly believe this will be your only opportunity you should try to take advantage of it and get the most experience out of it.

My first time out I had a makeover then went out to a diner with the woman who did my makeover.  I figured it was going to be either my only time, or at the very least a very rare occurrence, to be able to go out in public.  But once I let the genie out of the bottle, there was no way she was going back in.  The last 10 years I did things I couldn’t even fantasize about.

You know what Alexa? Just go. Maybe you’ll forget something and you van book a second night in the hotel!

That sounds like so much fun.

Go for it, girl!

Jessica

Anonymous

Hi Alexa , if you’re staying in ….a nice warm bubble bath , candles & a mud mask for your face 😊😊 , enjoy yourself & immerse yourself in girl time 🌹🌹

Instead of staying in a hotel in the place where you live, try somewhere where you are unknown. This may make it easier, for example, to go to a restaurant, night spot or go shopping. Preferably a large metropolis where the denizens have ‘seen it all’.

Actually, if I could afford a suite I would rather spend the money on a nice dress but perhaps you have other reasons.

Araminta.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I would suggest an out of town hotel. Do all those things you want to do. Do as many of those things you want to do. But take some time to experience the thrill, rush, excitement of going out. There no doubt will be fear and anxiety too, but consider it part of the total experience. Enjoy.

Justme M
      Lady

Do all those wonderful naughty things you have been wanting to do since you first started your journey. Don’t hold back and when you leave the hotel as a man you won’t look back and have any regrets. Let lose and have a ball!

Just did this.

Suggest more time on makeup, less outfits, do fashion first boudoir second.  Best to use an slr camera on a timer.

Have fun.

Tommie

Debbie J
      Lady

I haven’t done any of this for myself, but I am a photographer 🙂

I agree on using a DSLR. You’ll need a tripod. Many newer cameras can be triggered by an app from your phone, so you won’t need to use the timer or keep getting up and down to trigger the shutter. If you want to get really fancy, there are SD cards which have wireless or bluetooth transmitters which you could use to send a live signal to your laptop to help you pose.

Thank you Sutekina . Your words about linking a camera , phone ,and a laptop together has really inspired me .

Rhonda .

I Think you would be happier if you go with a friend, to share your happiness with.

Thank you Brittney .

Rhonda .

Kali
      Lady

I use my camera on video now rather than timer.  I then do screen captures from the video.  Less running to get into position before the timer goes off.  Have fun 🙂

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?