• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Okay, gurls, if you want a good cry, you MUST watch this movie. I don’t know how I never heard of it until now, but it’s the story of one of the first transgender women to undergo DRS, way back in the 1930s. It’s currently available on HBO. I usually stay up late and dress on Friday nights, but I’m so emotionally exhausted from crying through this movie that I’m just going to put on a nightie and go to bed early. Notwithstanding that it ruined my Friday night routine, I highly recommend this movie.

Hugs,

Elise

Thanks Elise, I have heard of it but accept your recommendation, I’ll mark it down for the fall. My busy seasons are the reverse of yours, work is through the roof and I love spending time outside whenever possible so the television rarely gets turned on between April and October.

Agreed, Elise, it’s a great movie. I saw it last year and rated it at ½ box Kleenex! I’m always on the lookout for the next great CD/TS/TG film. Eddie Redmayne is just so believable in the role – if I could only look 1/100th as good! (Sadly, I watched it in drab.)

OMG Camryn. His eyes!! And those 1920s fashions. He looked absolutely stunning!

Michelle
      Lady

It’s biased on a true story, she had a full uterus transplant and died a short time later. It great movie, I saw it a few years back.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Just watched it last week. Powerful film.  I went and did some research and you think the film made you cry.

Anonymous

Hi Elsie , a great film,   my wife asked me afterwards ” do you have someone inside you ? ” & our journey began ….. there’s been anger , laughter every emotion. We’re together & our life continues just a little different than imagined , Tiffany

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?