Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I understand the reasons behind the idea of Tomboys but can someone tell me the male equivalent is . I always wanted to play the girls games from playing doctors and nurses I was always the nurse to having tea parties with my nieces and their dolls . So what would I have called besides sissy etc

Tomgirl or Janegirl maybe Jillgirl.

Meredith
        Lady

I really like Jillgirl or just Jilliegurl. I’m a jilliegurl has a nice ring to it.

J J
      Lady

I have never heard of an “official” term opposite to tomboy. Mostly just terms meant to be derogatory such as sissy or effeminate.

One of many double standards.

JJ is right, unfortunately. A coinage along the lines April suggested is required…or is it? Maybe we need fewer labels not more.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

I was always called “kind of girly”, in regards to my plying as a child. I liked playing with dolls, always thought my bicycles should be a girls bike.
      Whenever I played house with other kids, (usually girls) I was always the mommy. I just enjoyed being a girl, and I wore the title “kind of girly” with pride.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Strange how Tomboy is not seen as derogatory.  Nancy boy is the closest equivalent I can remember.

A male cat is called a Tom and a female cat a Molly (sometimes a queen), so how about ‘Mollygirl’ ?

How about crossdresser? If we dress or act or present female we are considered as somehow not normal. Women do it all the time!

How about, whatever you want to describe yourself as? We get hung up on classification. Let’s stop that. How about we just feel like what we are in the moment and be us?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?