Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Being a lady of the house in the house. There are many different styles on being the lady of the house. Choose to create your own style. Style, now isn’t that just one point on the joy of being a girl? Let me say style is just one of the reasons that I prefer clothing that many say women wear. Style is rather a nice thing to add to my recipe of life.

So here we go. Now here you are lady of the house. As lady of the house you may dress in the manner of your choice. Dress, skirts, shorts, leggings, or even pants are now on the menu. How does this work? You start by looking at the menu to see what interest you. Once a choice has been made then comes the moment of truth. My choice was a cute skirt with a top, and hi-heels. Then let us not forget the pantyhose; unless you just don’t prefer them.

Along the way of your adventure a lot of discoveries were made. Some were amazing. Then there are those I’d rather not talk about. That moment when you take a good look at yourself and think “why didn’t someone tell me this is not a good look for me.” Example: I just love so many girly dresses; however, not all those girly dresses like me. Then one realizes losing some weight would be good, but also exercising to have a better shape. This also means a healthy diet would be in order. Already sounds like a lot of work.

Then once goal is set came time to let my hair grow. With that also included getting my ears pierced as well as feminine grooming such as shaving legs, underarms, and shaping brows. This is not done just once. You must maintain all of this as well. Being and looking like a lady is a bit of work. You’ve got a lot to learn. Being in heels all the time is not practical. So, one may know how to walk properly in heels, however many do not know how to be in heels. Don’t worry a lot of women don’t know how to be in heels either. Let’s say how to be in heels is an attitude that do with them.

With much trial and error my style was finally found. Yoga pants, tunics, and after losing a bit of tummy leggings came into play as well. Pantyhose everyday just because, and panty’s because as we know they are what work with pantyhose. Besides they are much prettier. Hair past my shoulders and in a ponytail most of the time with scrunchies, and an art bag my friends call a purse. As for the pantyhose, well I just like them.

You may have seen me around bike riding or at the grocery store. You know I’ll be the one who you know is male, but with a feminine look. Just check my ankles in case you’re not sure. Why wear socks when wearing pantyhose is one of my mottos. Some just pretend they like my Keds when truthfully, they have noticed my ankles are a bit to pretty. Shear black, or suntan are my favorite. Remember, play nice.

Your style sounds great.

I am going through the growth of skirts and dresses for appropriate occasions and jeans and sweaters for daily wear. Bare feet to show my painted toes when at home.

It just feels right.

Paula

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

What a beautiful feminine journey! I love your style!

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji

So well stated Patricia. Yes it is a lot of work but have no regrets and is all worth it.

My style is just being very girly. I have a number of pretty dresses that normally would only be worn by a girl much younger than me, but it’s the style I like and the fact that I never got the opportunity to experience being a teenage girl, it’s what I enjoy wearing most of all.

My style leans to younger too, my wife says exactly as you think, that I never got to dress that way so I’m going through that phase now. I haven’t bought any “younger” clothes yet, still getting her used to buying age appropriate ones.

I look at it this way. If it’s only a fantasy that I get to experience and I’m not expressing myself in the real world, then why not dress and feel like a teenage girl. Doesn’t matter if the clothes I like to wear are not age appropriate.

It’s interesting to read about one another’s preferences. Like others, I would love to be able to wear cute clothes designed for teens, but I know that would only further emphasize the already obvious fact that I’m male. So when the blessed time comes that I’m able to dress outwardly I will strive to fit in as best I can. I basically just want to be myself – a middle aged woman.

💋
      Catherine

Being ourselves is basically all we are saying. Yes, many of us have missed the teen years and all the wonderful clothes that come with being a teenager. That reality is just the way it is. Though we do have some time to be who we are at this time in our lives. Where we are in our lives is pretty much as common with what a woman our age must deal with. A woman in her fifties wouldn’t dress as a teenager though they may want too. So the reality part is simple. Woman must deal with getting a bit older so if what we want is to emulate a woman then we also age, and must come to terms as any woman does. Still just being ourselves is rather nice. Play nice, P

Cute clothes for teens are just that, for teens. As I looked at a dress more than once my wife asked why didn’t I purchase it. Simple response was ” I like the dress, but it doesn’t like me”. Somethings just don’t work for any of us. Our youth is gone, but this happens to us all now doesn’t it? Still it is nice to be in a dress with kitten heels, and nylons rather than boring clothes all the time. Play Nice, g

Pretty much my entire wardrobe is romantic lingerie which I wear to bed every night, so however that describes my style is open to opinion. I’m extremely feminine/girly and I have a boyfriend, and I love being the girl in the relationship.

Hi Patricia nice to meet you and as for a style ha ha Girly it is ha ha .. Serious tho i try to go age appropiate as in the day time a skirt and top or leggins a blouse .a cute daytime type dress .. Then evening i kind of dress to the nines as wife says i go all out cute sexy evening wear as dress and heels jewlery like going out for the evening to a fancy party he he .. Then for later sexy lingere ohlala .. Wife is not intrested in a romp in the bed with Stephanie and thats ok with Stephanie as she just loves being the pretty girl when she can once in a blue moon a romp but most times not .. Its not about the sex its about Just Stephanie getting to be out and alive at home anyhow thats my style i guess ha ha ..

Stephanie Bass

Getting out and being alive. Yes that does make such a difference. Totally get it as being real especially to the person that matters to us. One of my favorite things is putting on my pantyhose with her in the room. Silly, but it makes such a statement without words. Once she damaged her heels, and when she told me about my immediate response was,” why are you wearing heels? I wear the heels around here.” She just laughed at me as I apologized, and explained it was just a response without malice, and just came out. Thing is being comfortable with just being me without judgement is really great. Play nice, P

I’m not public, so my style isn’t really designed for passing or public presentation.  It’s really for my wife and me.  I dress as a housewife, inspired by 50s and 80s styles.  I’m a bit conservative and old fashioned, so I try to be age appropriate and demure.  My style is very influenced by my wife who enjoys insisting I wear things that women were once expected to wear but often found uncomfortable, like girdles, pantyhose, high heels and underwire bras.  She also wants me to be meticulous with my makeup, nails and twice-a-day skin care routine.  Her attitude is if I’m going to be a housewife and dress as a woman, I can endure all the things women had to endure.  She gets a kick out of it.  I’m happy with it and have grown to love putting in the effort.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I’m the wrong side of 70′ “so mature woman” is my style. (See my public photos for evidence!!)

Ranging from casual daywear, (below the knee skirts and blouses),  to “Clever Secretary” to “glam” evening wear.Plus of course my “penchant” for high end period fashion, aka “Scarlett O Caty”.

Shoes are always lowish heels as my creaky old back cant handle more than 2″

“Undies” are very different. I adore upmarket lingerie, especially pure silk and upscale bra brands such as Wacoal and Simone Perele.. (Hey, I worked hard enough for it for nearly 40 years, and I “cant take my silk nighties and dressing gowns with me”…)

The good news with “SP” is, they have 3 outlet stores here in Melbourne and I really get my “jollies” only paying $A50.00 for a normally A$120.00 bra.

Happy dressing, (whatever your style)

Caty.

Nice to know I am not the only senior out there that prefers to dress like a lady, and also for the mention of lingerie. Wow, they both have really nice choices. Might as well feel pretty now, because we aren’t taking all the pretty things with us. As for heels mine also are about two inches, and to me anything over three inches just makes one look trashy. Play nice, or at least try. P.

Anonymous

What a lovely topic. My style has changed over time. I started wearing what I thought were sexy clothes but with hindsight I just looked trashy. Now I just love to wear everyday, feminine, pretty clothes. My style is that of an ordinary middle-aged woman in 2022. I love floral print dresses, not too short and knee length skirts and tops. I wear heels sometimes. I like to wear make up when I can but nothing outlandish, just eyeliner, pastel eyeshadow and pale lipstick. I sound really boring!❤

Boring, I think not. We are who we are and that includes those of us who are not so flamboyant as this young gay friend of mine put it to me. I am neither, gay, nor flamboyant. Though I will say that I do like a nice looking outfit to just come together nicely. You know many of us enjoy this without being the center of attention. Just having the nice middle age woman look is not a bad thing. Should I look like the nice looking middle age woman and not the soccer mom everyone talks about that is fine with me. Play Nice, g

I don’t really think I have a style lol. I tend to bounce rapidly between things that I find cute. I have some clubbing dresses, some more 70s style and the classic girl next door style. I just love picking up things and trying out all sorts of cute outfits.

Anonymous

I am very conventional in my clothing choices. I strive to blend in and to be perceived as a mature woman in casual, classic sense that are appropriate to the venue.

Cute clubbing outfit, or just a cute outfit. Let’s just say we like an outfit that just comes together in a rather femme manner. That is all part of being a girl is’t it? I just love it when my outfits come together. There is just something about the whole sensation of it. One evening I put on my black dress with a pair of silver heels. Bit dressy just for being at home. My love asked why? Simple, I just needed a attitude adjustment for the evening. Would you believe it worked for me. Sometimes a girl just needs to feel pretty. She totally got it, and said good for you. Play Nice, g

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?