More by the same author
Latest posts by Mona (see all)
- Proud to be a Goodwill Girl - October 24, 2021
- My Season of Doubt and Shame Part 2 - January 24, 2021
- My Season of Doubt and Shame: Part 1 - November 21, 2020
- Media Review: Casa Susanna - November 8, 2019
- A Hilarious Look at the Challenges Most Crossdressers Will Face - April 12, 2019
Don’t put Mona in a Corner. Let her out for some Dirty Dancing
The praise from the movie is “Nobody puts Baby in the corner” I thought it might be too subtle.
Not that I am a Dirty Dancing fan by any means.
Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner Meaning. Definition: Nobody should force a talented person to not participate in an activity by using their talent. Origin of Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner. This expression is a famous quote from the 1987 film Dirty Dancing. This film is about a young woman, named Baby, who went on vacation with her parents to a resort.