Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve been secretly cross dressing for many years off and on, but never fully embraced it as a part of me and something to be comfortable with me.  I’m think I’m finally ready to embrace this part of me.  I’m looking forward to hear some words of encouragement, maybe some tips 😊, and maybe a friend.  I’m still really nervous.

Missy

Hi there Missy, I’m Rei. Glad to have you here at CDH, I’m positive you’ll find tons of advice and support and great people to interact with.

Thanks,  that’s very reassuring.  It’s really hard fully embracing yourself.  I’m glad to have others to help me.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Missy and welcome.  Please feel at ease, this is one place you will be able to relax and let your hair down.  Your nervousness will disappear soon enough with the great bunch of gals we have here.  I’m happy you have decided to finally embrace yourself and join us.  There is so much knowledge and experience on this site in such a friendly setting, I hope you can settle in and enjoy it all.  Nice to meet you Missy!

Stevie

Hi Missy,

Welcome to CDH!!! There are lots of ladies here who would love to help you any way they can, so there’s no need to be nervous.

It’s great to see you embracing your femme side, and it’s great to see you join CDH.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Hi Missy.Welcome to CDH.I finally embraced my crossdressing during the couple of months leading up to my fortieth birthday after being a crossdresser for 27 years.That was 21 years ago.I have never regretted it.I am so comfortable with who I am.Enjoy this grrat site.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Missy   you have arrived to a beautiful place. I’ll too was quite nervous but over time a confinance started to emerge. Then soon the excitement became and started truly enjoying being part of this wonderful community.  Having these wonderful gals to talk to, something I found most comforting   now knowing  I have someone to chat with  and for me learn much what is happening. Friendships to be made . Love being here and so will you.  Very happy to meet you and chat anytime
      Stephanie  🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hey girl, if you need a friend or a chat I’m here xx

Thanks,  that would be awesome.  Can’t wait to make some new friends.

Hi Missy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Missy, This is the best place you ever could have arrived. We are all at some point in our journeys, and the ladies here are the most awesome I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with. A truly beautiful bunch:-) Welcome home.

Anonymous

Missy, I’ve come to understand that CDH is for you, as it is for me. I haven’t been a member for very long, but there’s a lot of us girls that love to show our support. Please keep up your development, and friend/pm me for a girl chat!

Welcome Missy!

Welcome Missy!

i am sure you will find friends here and a very supportive group.  i noted that you are from PA and there are many CD groups in PA as well if you ever get to the point that you want to go out.  One day at a time and make sure you are always happy and comfortable.

hugs,

suzette

Hi Missy

Dont be nervous, although we all understand it.

Good for you on ready to embrace your feminine self.  Make yourself your number one priority and you’ll do fine.  By all means read and ask questions, reach out to people and make friends.  You’ll find a lot of supportive fun girls to talk to.

xo Robyn

May go shopping with a friend for a man’s cloths – you will be surprised by the friendly sales help you will get. Just do it for courage

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?