If you are new to Crossdresser Heaven you may have a favorite photo to use as your profile picture. If you don’t have a picture, the site has quite a few avatars to choose from as well.
Steps to upload a photo from your PC or Mac
- If you already have a photo skip steps 2, and 3
- If you don’t have a photo or prefer not to use your own photo, navigate to the Profile Photos area of the site to choose an avatar
- Download the avatar by right clicking on the desired avatar.
- Choose Save Image As to save the avatar image in a preferred location on your computer
- Select over your Name in the top right, then select Profile
- From the menu, choose Change Profile Photo
- Scroll down past the text box to get to the file upload box
- Click on the Select Your File button in the middle of the upload area -OR- drag your photo into the upload area
- Crop the photo by dragging the highlighted square with your mouse
- Select the Crop Image button. Your photo will now be viewable in your profile
How to Upload a Profile Photo from your PC
If you don’t have a picture to upload of yourself, you may choose an avatar from one of many we have on the site. If you already have a photo, skip the avatar steps below, and go to the section Uploading a Picture to Your Profile.
Choosing an Avatar
To choose an avatar, visit the Profile Photos area. You should see something similar to this:
Choose an avatar that you like. To download it, right click on the avatar, choose Save Image As from the menu and choose a location to save the avatar on your computer.
Uploading a Picture to Your Profile
If you have your own photo, and did not choose an avatar previously, make sure you are logged in to your Crossdresser Heaven Account.
- Log in to your Crossdresser Heaven Account
- Hover over the menu on the top right where you see your name and profile photo
- Select Profile
- Select Change Profile Photo
- Read the text in the box
- Scroll down to the file upload box
- Either drag and drop your photo into the dashed box, or you can click the Select your File button to choose a photo from your computer
- Once your picture uploads, you will be given the opportunity to crop the picture so that it looks as you would like it to in your profile
- Use your mouse to move the highlighted square around to get a look that you like, then click the Crop Image button to the right.
- Once you click Crop Image, your profile picture is saved.
Your profile picture will now be available in chat, forums, the social network, friend finder and comments on articles.