Hello Crossdresser Heaven,
We, the CDH Ambassadors, have undertaken a massive reorganization process to formalize how we do things, who is doing what, and reshuffling the team a bit. At the forefront of that is the Site Management Group.
Vanessa continues to run the Technical side of things, and I, Codille, will continue to run the Personnel side of the site. We added JaneS as my Assistant to help handle the member and site issues, and just recently, we added Sue to help me with taking better care of our Ambassadors. Mackenzie is our new Editor-in-Chief for Articles with the help of veteran Capt. Sally Sparrow. So continue submitting those articles and keep them busy.
We have released from the Ambassador team and said good-bye to some of our good friends for various reasons. If you see any of these people and wonder why they aren’t above the moderator line in chat, it could be for a slew of reasons from time restraints to other personal reasons. Please thank them for stepping up and being an Ambassador. Those leaving us are Denise (Das Boots), Donna (Dot), Xeri, Paige, Zoe Wood, and SallySim. They will always be part of the CDH family.
We are trying to bring you, the membership, the best support and experience on the web. From the comments of gratitude that I and other Ambassadors receive, all I can say is THANK YOU all for being here and bringing real meaning to what we do. We are striving to be better every day. I get a lot of Private Messages and sometimes I answer them in an hour and sometimes it may take almost two weeks to reply. But if you message my Codille Benton account, I will reply.
Thank you for rolling with our GOOD growing pains; CDH is only going to get better.
More Articles by The Author
- Can you really find a Church that will accept all of you???
- The Dawn of a New Day at Crossdresser Heaven!!!
- Happy Valentine’s Day To All!!!!
- You may have noticed some changes taking place . . .
- Something Joyously Unexpected
Latest posts by Manager Codille (see all)
- Can you really find a Church that will accept all of you??? - May 26, 2019
- The Dawn of a New Day at Crossdresser Heaven!!! - March 10, 2018
- Happy Valentine’s Day To All!!!! - February 14, 2018
- You may have noticed some changes taking place . . . - April 30, 2017
- Something Joyously Unexpected - February 26, 2017