It has truly been a blessing to share my transgender journey with you for the last two and a half years. Your stories and comments have brought joy to my heart, tears to my eyes and laughter to my lips. Your questions along your path to self discovery have enlightened my way, and your kind words of compliment have melted my heart.
At a recent course I took entitled ‘The Art of Living’ they asked us, ‘What have you done that has brought you fulfillment?’. Being with you, gentle and lovely readers, has brought me fulfillment. Celebrating in your triumphs, sharing your sorrows and from time to time helping to mend a broken heart has brought me the greatest joy and fulfillment a girl could ever ask for.
Recently Crossdresser Heaven passed the 2000 reader mark. I’m humbled that so many of you have joined me to share in my journey on a regular basis. I’m blessed if I have been able to offer you any joy or comfort along the way. All I can say is, ‘Thank You!’.
If you’re reading this and don’t yet receive regular updates from Crossdresser Heaven by email, I encourage you to subscribe via email to receive updates. It’s quick to subscribe, and easy to unsubscribe if you decide that a taste every now and then is more to your liking.
For those of you who are already regular readers, you would do me a tremendous honor by sharing Crossdresser Heaven with others who may benefit from the words I write and stories you all share.
Thank you again!
With love to you all
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac - March 11, 2022
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019