- September 21, 2020 at 3:10 pm #386105LeslieParticipantRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 303Has thanked: 3556 timesBeen thanked: 1469 times
Hi gals, just interest in if our could(do) look like any particular woman who would it be. Unfortunately I tend to look like my mother. If I could look like anyone else I am undecided between Sandra Bullock (who has the worlds greatest smile) and Helen Mirren though I would want to be more than 5’4”. But she has the greatest clothes I ever seen and looks great in them and seems to love them.
Total of 110 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- June 14, 2022 at 2:10 pm #652969PumpedLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 145Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 496 times
I just want to look like the totally female version of myself.
Not me! The female version of me would not be very attractive! My wife claims I am attractive in my male form, but even with make up and a wig the female version is pretty scary!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 14, 2022 at 1:48 pm #652963
- May 10, 2022 at 8:34 pm #644438Dawn JudsonAmbassadorRegistered On: November 26, 2017Topics: 12Replies: 144Has thanked: 400 timesBeen thanked: 712 times
- May 10, 2022 at 10:57 pm #644444Jennie HeelsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: May 16, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 215 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
Hi Ladies, I do agree with Dawn , and yet I would love to wake up with Farrahs hair
- May 10, 2022 at 7:12 pm #644427Roberta LaneLadyRegistered On: May 10, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 64Has thanked: 228 timesBeen thanked: 224 times
Brooke Shields,Ann- Margret,Susan Dey and last but not least the Duchess Of Cambridge.Love virtually all her outfits,high heel shoes,beautuful handbags/ purses and the nude pantyhose and black tights.If a good fairy could wave a magic wand I would be her in a heartbeat.
- May 4, 2022 at 1:59 pm #643123Karen SpudetBaronessRegistered On: July 24, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 23Has thanked: 208 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
Well that would be a lot. I the country music. I would Reba, Terry Clark, Shania Twain, Faith Hill. TV movie have to go with Linda Carter, Ann Margret, and many more.
But I like me as I am and enjoy it.
- May 4, 2022 at 10:14 am #643088AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
If you’re younger, and a fan of Pokémon, you’ll recognize my profile pic as Serena from the Pokémon Kalos arc. That’s my pic. Her, Alyssa Milano, Shannen Doherty, maybe even the girl who played Wendy on CSI (the DNA tech who Hodges had a major crush on). Oh, and Peyton List, aka Tori from Cobra Kai.
- May 1, 2022 at 9:16 am #642478Inga RobertsLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 30Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 108 times
A few of my loves have been:
Elizabeth Montgomery, Raquel Welsh, Debra Harry, Shania Twain, Cheryl Cole, Barbara Eden and many others. All looked exquisitely beautiful and feminine at the height of their powers and inspire me. I used to fantasise about what lingerie they wore under their outer clothes too. One of the most feminine memories I have was of Julia Roberts in the movie Pretty Woman, attending an outinf in a light brown with cream polka dot dress with a large hat and heels.
Anybody remember these beauties in the art of femininity?
- April 28, 2022 at 4:28 am #641809
- April 26, 2022 at 8:24 am #641418Liberty HainLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 47 times
At this point, I’d like to just look more feminine in general. However, if I had a magic potion or spell and could look like anyone else out there, I’d probably choose Emma Stone. I love her look.
- April 26, 2022 at 7:17 am #641398Lisa LeighLadyRegistered On: April 20, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 62Has thanked: 186 timesBeen thanked: 238 times
I, would without a second thought, would love to look like Racheal in BLADE RUNNER. Classic 1940’s Hollywood styling. Oh my, she was just pouring out sexy when she walked towards the camera. Ahhh. Just love everything about her. Her make-up, hair, her walk, her lips, just everything about her says femininity.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 26, 2022 at 7:08 am #641393Jill HarrisLadyRegistered On: September 22, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 214 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
Either Christi Brinkley or Linda Carter
- April 26, 2022 at 6:57 am #641389DavidamaeLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 231Has thanked: 171 timesBeen thanked: 488 times
Sandra Dee / played Tammy
- April 26, 2022 at 4:51 am #641374Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 273Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 1538 times
Scarlett Johansson or Sophia Loren
- April 26, 2022 at 2:55 am #641362
- April 25, 2022 at 10:28 pm #641342
- March 9, 2022 at 10:01 pm #628124Michelle PepperLadyRegistered On: December 25, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 30Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 203 times
Either Tulsi Gabbard or Lauren Bacall. Both are/were gorgeous.
- March 9, 2022 at 12:51 pm #628033Aimee MooreLadyRegistered On: May 28, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 7Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
Definitely Kate Walsh – she’s so beautiful and I think I may have looked like her if I was born a female 🙂
- March 9, 2022 at 12:01 pm #628025Christina CrossLadyRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
This is a great question. I love the wide range of responses especially the different eras as we have such a wide age range here.
For me, it is very easy. Lisa Whelchel, Blair from The Facts of Life.
At an early age I thought I had a crush on her, and now as it turns out I just wanted to “be” her.
I loved her voluminous blond hair, her perky smile, and how she dressed. She always carried herself as “feminine elegant and conservative” in dress with longer skirts. That is my style today.
She also has aged incredibly well.
- March 6, 2022 at 11:39 am #627132Michaela AnthonyLadyRegistered On: December 29, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 216Has thanked: 796 timesBeen thanked: 964 times
When in guy mode I tend to resemble my father but en femme I’m almost a dead ringer for my mother! Given the choice though I’d have to go with either of my two favorite female singers in their prime – Linda Ronstadt or Patty Smyth.
*** Kayla ***
- March 6, 2022 at 9:16 am #627108Katie PlowrightLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 190Has thanked: 1020 timesBeen thanked: 980 times
- April 26, 2022 at 6:41 am #641384
- March 6, 2022 at 6:05 am #627067Ambermaria MartinezDuchessRegistered On: July 8, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 97Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 373 times
I’d love to look like my mother cause she was so gourgous everything about her was so beautiful how she did her makeup and the way she wore her dresses her nails were always perfect best part is she taught me how to wear dresses and skirts and I’m so so grateful for her we had beautiful mother and daughter days out shopping together and I’m happy I finally had the chance to come out to her
- March 5, 2022 at 5:29 am #626793KrissyLadyRegistered On: June 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 376Has thanked: 669 timesBeen thanked: 1390 times
Mmm real hard question! Far too many to pick! Ive always had a thing for P.J Harvey the indie singer, she is everything id want to be in a women! Stylish but can be a little trashy and uber sexy! Another id love to be like is tina turner, just love the leather micro mini skirts and the fishnet tights or stockings with a old levis denim jacket. From the 1960s i love the whole mary quant twiggy look.
- March 4, 2022 at 8:07 pm #626754
- March 4, 2022 at 5:36 pm #626729Celestine CapriDuchessRegistered On: January 10, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 47Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 291 times
I’m thinking actresses Connie Britton or Jennifer Coolidge.
I had to really think about this one. I had not pondered it until now.
Thanks for the Question. FUN!
- March 4, 2022 at 3:51 pm #626704Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: November 3, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 155Has thanked: 483 timesBeen thanked: 549 times
Judith Durham of the Seekers. I particularly like her in the Video of the studio recording of I’ll Never Find Another You
- March 4, 2022 at 3:34 pm #626700Michelle SkylarLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 197Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 721 times
- March 6, 2022 at 5:32 am #627059KrissyLadyRegistered On: June 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 376Has thanked: 669 timesBeen thanked: 1390 times
This is a real hard question? As I put down one woman I’d love to look like and another one pops into my head! So I’m going to say there are far too many women I admire and they are all amazing xx
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 6, 2022 at 8:55 am #627102Michelle SkylarLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 197Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 721 times
Yes! Usually when this thread pops up, I couldn’t think of just one and have never replied. This time I thought of Kristen because like me she is tall, so I added her name to the list.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 4, 2022 at 3:18 pm #626699
- March 4, 2022 at 2:03 pm #626685Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 50Replies: 1232Has thanked: 21441 timesBeen thanked: 3759 times
- March 4, 2022 at 10:56 am #626653
- March 4, 2022 at 10:52 am #626652
- February 24, 2022 at 6:18 pm #624643Kendra KaneLadyRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
The Invisible Woman, Sue Storm.
- February 24, 2022 at 4:14 pm #624632Aurora EdenLadyRegistered On: June 29, 2021Topics: 31Replies: 202Has thanked: 1024 timesBeen thanked: 1052 times
- February 24, 2022 at 2:30 pm #624626Jaime PleatLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2022Topics: 4Replies: 95Has thanked: 470 timesBeen thanked: 378 times
Great head scratcher this one!
After my mind’s eye woke it was easy: my former wife. We are still friends and talk a couple times a month. She looks fabulous and just so naturally beautiful. She wore very minimal makeup all her life even now as like me she is closer to 70 than 76.
Then Ali McGraw … especially in Love Story an Ivy girl dressed in classic preppy outfits.
- February 24, 2022 at 9:33 am #624566Leena MullerLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 35Has thanked: 118 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
- February 24, 2022 at 10:31 am #624580Falecia McGuireLadyRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 188Has thanked: 333 timesBeen thanked: 1111 times
Wouldn’t have given it much thought until I saw Sean Young mentioned. She may not be the most beautiful, but she is amazingly sexy. As Kevin Coster’s love interest in “No Way Out,” she made the whole movie in the limo scene. Saw her dancing on the bar in KC one winter night 15 years ago.
- February 24, 2022 at 8:35 am #624554Stephanie MacNeilLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 96Has thanked: 235 timesBeen thanked: 469 times
First and foremost, Donna Reed, Queen of the Housewives. She is my role model.
Honorable mention are Brini Maxwell (not a woman, but she’s awesome), Vanna White (casual elegance and always age appropriate), Susanna Reid (more casual elegance).
- February 21, 2022 at 1:26 pm #623804Jenny SheernessLadyRegistered On: October 27, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 115 times
I am a little torn between Jennifer Anniston (as she was in Friends 20 or so years ago) and more lately the gorgeous Margot Robbie.
both beautiful ladies whom I admire their femininity. Who wouldn’t want to look like either of them? 🙂
- February 21, 2022 at 12:17 pm #623771Sofía Alejandra Hurtado EspinozaLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 46Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 153 times
Hola, es una pregunta interesante, mmm si pudiera parecerme a cualquier mujer creo que me quedo con Anne Hathaway, que se ve increible en la famosa pelicula de “The devil wear prada”, conocida como “El diablo viste a la moda” aqui en México.
- February 21, 2022 at 9:43 am #623731Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 461Has thanked: 1350 timesBeen thanked: 2053 times
You all have chosen some beautiful women and I can’t argue with any of your choices. I would prefer Christi Brinkly. She still looks awesome and is not a stick figure. Like a normal girl next door only beautiful.
- February 21, 2022 at 8:43 am #623719
- February 21, 2022 at 8:23 am #623713
- February 19, 2022 at 10:32 am #623238Miss LollipopLadyRegistered On: February 5, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 166Has thanked: 95 timesBeen thanked: 510 times
Honestly, most lately ..I’ve fallen in love with Alexandra Stepanova, the Russian figure skater. She is breathtaking… And, watching her skate… mesmerizing… I watch in pure adoration!
The list would be extensive though!..
SO many women inspire me..
to name only a few…
x Miss Lolli x
- February 19, 2022 at 6:14 am #623176
- February 19, 2022 at 6:12 am #623175
- February 19, 2022 at 5:18 am #623160
- February 18, 2022 at 11:36 pm #623105PrudenceAmbassadorRegistered On: January 7, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 327Has thanked: 1512 timesBeen thanked: 1310 times
- February 18, 2022 at 11:13 pm #623103
- February 18, 2022 at 7:47 pm #623092Ivy MarksLadyRegistered On: July 1, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
- February 18, 2022 at 6:26 pm #623080
- February 18, 2022 at 5:51 pm #623076Kimberly Ann VictoriaLadyRegistered On: September 6, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 189Has thanked: 703 timesBeen thanked: 691 times
- February 18, 2022 at 5:47 pm #623074
- February 18, 2022 at 4:49 pm #623058
- February 18, 2022 at 3:55 pm #623045
- January 25, 2022 at 2:46 am #615074
- January 25, 2022 at 1:01 am #615067AshleyLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 936 timesBeen thanked: 963 times
- January 24, 2022 at 2:22 pm #614998Haley AnnRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 255Has thanked: 247 timesBeen thanked: 1256 times
- January 24, 2022 at 12:32 pm #614988Mary FrancisDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 35Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 155 times
Everybody is going to think this is weird. I am going to say that I would like to look like my second ex-wife. She was very understanding of my CD’ing and encouraged me enthusiastically. She was tall, about 5’10”, and would dress very elegantly. At that time in my life she was more than my psyche could handle. Looking back, however I shouldd still be with her. Mary
- January 24, 2022 at 11:16 am #614960MartiDuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 957Has thanked: 4975 timesBeen thanked: 4591 times
Go on, I’ll bite.
I’ll go way back to two early Hollywood legends. Mae West and Marlene Dietrich.In a man’s world, as it very definitely was in those days, it was often they who called the shots. They were glamorous and over the top and they exploited this personna in their careers. I’d never be able to carry it off – what me, a siren? – but what I admired most (the ‘look’) was their utter confidence to live the non conventional lives they did.
- February 18, 2022 at 5:32 pm #623072Michaela AnthonyLadyRegistered On: December 29, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 216Has thanked: 796 timesBeen thanked: 964 times
I’m so in ilne with your thoughts Marti. As a classic film enthusiast, my choices would be Greta Garbo, Ingrid Bergman and Oliva DeHavilland. All of them had such great classic looks and charisma without being too over-the-top. I could only hope to channel but a fraction of the femininity they projected, but a girl can dream.
*** Kayla ***
- January 24, 2022 at 10:26 am #614951Jess SecretLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 407Has thanked: 1037 timesBeen thanked: 1721 times
- January 24, 2022 at 10:19 am #614950AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
It appears my Mother. I saw my cousin the other day, of course in male mode, she has no idea I dress. She commented, you look more like your Mother every day, wow. At least I have some facial female characteristics!
- January 24, 2022 at 10:04 am #614946Sarah KanterLadyRegistered On: April 25, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 126Has thanked: 249 timesBeen thanked: 661 times
There are lots of women whose look I admire. Mary Tyler Moore, Ann Hathaway, and of course Audrey Hepburn. Usually, when I think about this, I don’t think of a specific person, but rather a “category” of women. For example, female triathletes or cross country skiers are fit and attractive. I’m often drawn to athletic women, I think because I feel like I have a better chance of pulling off the look. Lindsey Vonn, for example, is always inspiring because she’s at once beautiful, but also very strong.
- January 17, 2022 at 2:53 am #612709CarlaLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 33Has thanked: 66 timesBeen thanked: 173 times
- January 15, 2022 at 2:38 pm #612241Gee LousiaLadyRegistered On: January 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
- January 12, 2022 at 11:13 am #610939Mary ContraryLadyRegistered On: December 14, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 54Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 165 times
- January 12, 2022 at 10:33 am #610923AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- January 12, 2022 at 10:20 am #610915Soibahn NoirLadyRegistered On: October 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
- January 11, 2022 at 7:22 pm #609905
- January 11, 2022 at 3:54 pm #606685Quinetta HarrisLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 116Has thanked: 219 timesBeen thanked: 411 times
- January 11, 2022 at 11:30 am #606611LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 303Has thanked: 3556 timesBeen thanked: 1469 times
I am beginning to think that I am going to be immortal. This thread just seem to go on and on. Glad so many of you are still finding to be of worth! It is an interesting question. In the words of Bill and Ted, “party on”! Seems that I have some catching up to do.z
- January 11, 2022 at 8:08 am #606547
- January 11, 2022 at 7:44 am #606541
- January 11, 2022 at 5:40 am #606487Kate FlittonLadyRegistered On: May 20, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
Wow, that us such a hard question to answer, there are soo many stunning, intelligent women. But based on her attitude to life, looks and general loveliness I would say Brit Manuela, @britmanuela or based on her sassy attitude and fashion sense and just overall fun she seems to have I would love to be is Cathy Young @thecareerms
- January 11, 2022 at 5:18 am #606481
- January 11, 2022 at 4:42 am #606472Sandra SaundersLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
I think it would have to be Sophie Rayworth the newsreader, she has a nice style and similar hair to mine. I think we look fairly similar too in looks when I am blonde with almost the same body shape.
- This reply was modified 5 months ago by Sandra Saunders.
- January 11, 2022 at 4:32 am #606471❀Chloe❀ ChanLadyRegistered On: May 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 17Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
Hmm..IF I have such a magical ability, I would have wanted to look like Eunha or perhaps Erika Sawajiri.. 🙂 But frankly speaking, I feel I daydream alot more of how my life would be if I was a cis girl instead of how it be like if I were to look as good as the ones I mentioned!
- January 10, 2022 at 1:28 pm #606277Annie GreenLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 39Has thanked: 189 timesBeen thanked: 129 times
I’ll stick with my dream of looking like Dakota Fanning. Why? Because I kinda think I could look like her, the ordinary way she looks in the fan-pics of her just walking down the street. Without any glamor at all, her body and movements just exude girl-ness. I kinda think looking like that might be possible if I was to transition. Except I’m taller, but that could still work. Anyway, she just seems like a pretty woman who’s self-confident and comfortable in her own skin.
- January 9, 2022 at 1:26 pm #605445Lauren MugnaiaRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 175Has thanked: 1687 timesBeen thanked: 892 times
That is very easy, Catherine Zeta-Jones, in my humble opinion she is one of the most beautiful women on the planet! I am fortunate to take after my mom and she was a very pretty woman. When I was younger and dressing far more often and also getting makeovers, I was always told that I make a far better looking girl than a guy, that I should have been a girl! That was always sweet music to my feminine heart!
- January 9, 2022 at 12:35 pm #605431ZoeLadyRegistered On: December 13, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 75Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 336 times
- January 9, 2022 at 8:29 am #605313
- January 9, 2022 at 8:08 am #605300
- January 9, 2022 at 6:53 am #605269
- January 8, 2022 at 6:12 pm #605126
- January 8, 2022 at 5:32 pm #605119
- January 8, 2022 at 4:32 pm #605110Amy CatrelleLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 174Has thanked: 488 timesBeen thanked: 829 times
- January 8, 2022 at 4:28 pm #605107
- December 27, 2021 at 11:28 am #594355
- December 27, 2021 at 9:18 am #594285AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I have yet to “ find myself”
I am who I am but I am
unsure of my “ best” yet. No, I do not want to be a chameleon, I want to be me.
However, I know who I am inside and no “ looks “ will alter that. I am of the opinion that consistency and trust is what my friends like about me, and although I long to look like a past member, that is superficial. What I enjoy is the “ person I become and the person I “wear”when I present as Anya- the sensations of that are ( unprintable) Ha ha.
And I love who you are – especially when you wear yourself inside out!
( ooo that was a clever phrase Anya ).
Dream On ladies, it will feed your passion!!
Love Anya xoxox
- December 26, 2021 at 11:59 am #594030
- December 26, 2021 at 11:49 am #594026Audrarose BaxterLadyRegistered On: December 23, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
- December 26, 2021 at 1:55 am #593880
- December 25, 2021 at 4:47 am #593560Danielle AnayaLadyRegistered On: January 3, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 105Has thanked: 80 timesBeen thanked: 784 times
- December 25, 2021 at 2:14 am #593535Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 483Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2257 times
Lately it’s been Alison Hanagan the host of the Pen $ Teller show. I see myself as a girly girl and there’s something about her smile and how she wears her hair that I find very attractive. She seems like such a happy girl and I know I would be too if I was her. She wears this red pantsuit with a white satin blouse that I really love and I can see myself wearing it.
- December 25, 2021 at 2:19 am #593536
- December 24, 2021 at 6:38 am #593248Stephenie DerickBaronessRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 158Has thanked: 1691 timesBeen thanked: 623 times
- December 24, 2021 at 6:29 am #593247Tina QueLadyRegistered On: April 14, 2021Topics: 54Replies: 282Has thanked: 1167 timesBeen thanked: 1700 times
- December 23, 2021 at 10:36 pm #593158RevelBaronessRegistered On: December 5, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 416Has thanked: 991 timesBeen thanked: 1520 times
- December 23, 2021 at 9:20 pm #593130Liara WolfeDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 1539Has thanked: 2985 timesBeen thanked: 5248 times
- December 23, 2021 at 8:01 pm #593122LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 707Has thanked: 2836 timesBeen thanked: 2016 times
Such an interesting topic… although my inspiration is my mom who was a model for my father.. she was in many of his ads.. and her photo (for which he won awards “gloves”)..my wish is to be pretty as she.
Her photo will be on my profile page…
Also Elizabeth Taylor also comes to mind .. she is beautiful and we share the same birthday..
Thank you Leslie for your topic
- December 23, 2021 at 5:12 pm #593051Jill QuinnLadyRegistered On: July 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 129Has thanked: 1092 timesBeen thanked: 579 times
A quick, but hardly complete list in random order: Rachel Welsch, Jacqueline Smith, Olivia Newton-John, Mariska Hargitay, Halle Berry, Vanna White, and lastly for now, Shania Twain.
- December 23, 2021 at 5:07 pm #593045SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 668Has thanked: 16890 timesBeen thanked: 2829 times
- December 23, 2021 at 5:11 pm #593050AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 23, 2021 at 5:18 pm #593054SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 668Has thanked: 16890 timesBeen thanked: 2829 times
- December 23, 2021 at 5:31 pm #593056
- December 23, 2021 at 5:40 pm #593061
- December 23, 2021 at 5:43 pm #593063
- December 23, 2021 at 5:52 pm #593068SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 668Has thanked: 16890 timesBeen thanked: 2829 times
Dear Donna ,
As giving up is not im my vocabulary , I will take your word on that !
A personal makeover is nr.1 on my bucket-list.
When Covid will be a part of the past , will be eager to find out
how I would look like as a Woman.
- This reply was modified 6 months ago by Sylvia.
- December 23, 2021 at 6:13 pm #593081
- December 23, 2021 at 6:28 pm #593084
- December 23, 2021 at 6:34 pm #593087AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 23, 2021 at 6:48 pm #593092LadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 668Has thanked: 16890 timesBeen thanked: 2829 times
There were a few in the Netherlands
But some of them went out of business due to covid ,
and also one in the neighbourhood of my home town due to Flooding.
But that one is expected to return.
I got good information from a friend here on CDH
about two very good adresses in the U.K.
- This reply was modified 6 months ago by Sylvia.
- December 23, 2021 at 6:53 pm #593098AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 23, 2021 at 7:21 pm #593109LadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 668Has thanked: 16890 timesBeen thanked: 2829 times
- December 23, 2021 at 4:52 pm #593043
- December 23, 2021 at 4:37 pm #593041ChelseywRegistered On: December 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
- December 23, 2021 at 3:08 pm #593016AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 26, 2021 at 4:34 pm #594093AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Oh, can’t forget 2 of my current favorite actresses, Mary Mouser and Peyton List (Sam LaRusso and Tori from Cobra Kai)
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 23, 2021 at 1:52 pm #592993
- December 23, 2021 at 1:49 pm #592991Catherine DicksonLadyRegistered On: January 22, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 270Has thanked: 332 timesBeen thanked: 1648 times
Are we talking ANY woman? Not just age or size appropriate? If so, then I would say Lysette Anthony from 1983. I like auburn hair and she was (and still is) very attractive. Obviously there are loads of gorgeous women and I’d be thrilled to be just about any of them, but if we are talking age appropriate then I agree that Helen Mirren is an excellent model. If we’re talking size appropriate, then I will say Erika Ervin. I’m 6’6″ and she is 6’8″! She’s a trans actress you might want to look up, especially if you’re tall.
Extremely tall women can be gorgeous too!
- February 18, 2022 at 10:46 pm #623102Sandra LascoLadyRegistered On: January 30, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 53Has thanked: 249 timesBeen thanked: 236 times
You are so right Catherine. We should promote our own trans sisters as our role models, both in terms of feminine beauty and bravery promoting our cause, rights and presence in society.
Many thanks my dear 🙂
- January 11, 2022 at 11:56 am #606616LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 303Has thanked: 3556 timesBeen thanked: 1469 times
At 6’2” myself Erika is someone I could look up to, even in my heels. Very lovely!!
- December 23, 2021 at 12:07 pm #592957Charlene VictoriaLadyRegistered On: November 29, 2016Topics: 27Replies: 236Has thanked: 1483 timesBeen thanked: 1418 times
As I look at so many cis-woman that in my perception have let themselves become so “masculinized” I grieve, sometimes to tears when my dysphoria is intense.
“Why,” I ask myself, “do they care so little about projecting their femininity when as a natural woman they have so much privilege and opportunity to do so, while I have such an intense desire to be a feminine woman and can not present so without serious repercussions because I am a cis-male?”
Who would I want to be if I could be a woman?
Doesn’t matter. Jane Nextdoor, Abbie Average is fine. I’ll take average, work with what I am dealt, and live a strong, confident, average life, but with the privilege of being me authentically; a woman reveling in her feminine mystique and power.
- January 11, 2022 at 12:04 pm #606618LadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 303Has thanked: 3556 timesBeen thanked: 1469 times
I agree while I have mentioned several people I would like to look like. But as I actually transition my dream is to be the best I can be. I realize that I can’t be a cute young cis-woman (most likely couldn’t even when I was younger fifty or sixty years ago), I can look like the best trans-woman I can be.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 23, 2021 at 11:14 am #592935Barb WireDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: September 16, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 700Has thanked: 3993 timesBeen thanked: 3363 times
For me, Brooke Baldwin, formerly of CNN. We both seem to have the same body type, hair-style and inquisitive stare! Yeah, I can do this! LOL!!
I also would love to look like Agnes, the singer from Sweden. I love her outfits! She’s husky too.
And my mom, especially in her 20s! Wow!
Hugs, Barb 🙂
- This reply was modified 6 months ago by Barb Wire.
- December 23, 2021 at 11:07 am #592933
- December 23, 2021 at 10:22 am #592926Carmen CruzLadyRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 27Replies: 287Has thanked: 434 timesBeen thanked: 1717 times
- December 23, 2021 at 10:13 am #592923Kelli MarloweLadyRegistered On: August 4, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 155Has thanked: 1964 timesBeen thanked: 904 times
- December 23, 2021 at 9:38 am #592908AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- January 9, 2022 at 1:50 pm #605451
- December 23, 2021 at 8:53 am #592885
- December 23, 2021 at 8:43 am #592876Elise MichelleRegistered On: January 3, 2018Topics: 25Replies: 354Has thanked: 482 timesBeen thanked: 1409 times
- December 23, 2021 at 8:34 am #592867Elizabeth(Liz)LadyRegistered On: October 7, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 388Has thanked: 2695 timesBeen thanked: 1793 times
People say I look like my mum, I know I’ve her temper.I’ve a photo of her and a friend and neighbour in formal gear (mum in black and her friend in red). They both look stunning.
I thought Ingrid Bergman, Elizabeth Taylor looked lovely. Also Judith Durham of the Seekers and Karen Carpenter. There’s many more I could name, but those would be the main ones.
- December 23, 2021 at 8:28 am #592859Amy OxleyLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 52Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 272 times
- December 23, 2021 at 9:31 am #592903
- December 23, 2021 at 7:49 am #592850Jenna MonroeLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 26Has thanked: 711 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
- January 8, 2021 at 7:07 am #429296Trisha SmithLadyRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 31Replies: 402Has thanked: 238 timesBeen thanked: 2081 times
This may seem odd but I only want to look like Trisha. I like my look my style and my posture. I love being me.
- January 7, 2021 at 9:17 pm #429090
- January 7, 2021 at 7:59 pm #429058Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 932Has thanked: 1441 timesBeen thanked: 3195 times
OH dear… what a question! For me it must be Nigella Lawson!!! Like many women she has gone through triumphs and tragedies. Her shape has changed several times but her eyes have sent many a shiver down my spine. The sly, teasing look she gives is just for the male audience!
Nigella’s clever too… that sounds condescending and should’ve come first in my attribution as I value intelligence over any other quality.
YES… for me Nigella Lawson is my model 😀
- January 7, 2021 at 7:52 pm #429055
- January 7, 2021 at 4:04 pm #429007Laura HunleyRegistered On: January 1, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
- January 7, 2021 at 2:04 pm #428973Hilda BeaumontDuchessRegistered On: March 14, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 218Has thanked: 548 timesBeen thanked: 825 times
Must admit that Helen Mirren is high on my list as I’m an ‘older’ gal. Annie Lennox comes a close second but I know that I can’t do very short hair. Emma Thompson looks good at 60+ and there is something lovely about Judi Dench.
- January 6, 2021 at 5:49 pm #428531LaurelLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 58Has thanked: 547 timesBeen thanked: 232 times
Christina Hendricks from Mad Men. Love this era of sexy clothing. Garter belts, stockings, heels, slips, tight skirts and and a great big rack.
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Laurel.
- January 6, 2021 at 2:20 pm #428408
- January 6, 2021 at 2:08 pm #428401AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- January 7, 2021 at 1:48 pm #428967AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Def agree, Krissy. So many gorgeous, hit bodies from which to choose For me, it’s what I aspire to be – a strong woman who knows what she wants and has the killer body and brains to get it. Demure @ times, sex in overdrive other instances.
IMO – also shows off her body in a classy and tasteful but alluring manner. 💄💋
- January 7, 2021 at 1:03 pm #428947
- January 6, 2021 at 1:23 pm #428378AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- January 6, 2021 at 10:30 am #428310AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
That’s a good question!
I think both Polly Brindle and Perry Mattfeld are stunning ladies. …They would be my top 2.
It’s a little more complex though, I love blonde-haired women, but I actually have a preference to that of brunette women and find they have more attractive ‘facial feature-qualities’ to me!
- January 6, 2021 at 9:48 am #428288Tabitha TeeLadyRegistered On: July 30, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 309Has thanked: 1475 timesBeen thanked: 1070 times
- January 6, 2021 at 7:32 am #428192Coleen EdinburghLadyRegistered On: November 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 430 timesBeen thanked: 224 times
- January 6, 2021 at 1:39 pm #428382AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- January 6, 2021 at 7:00 am #428185AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- January 5, 2021 at 6:27 pm #427948Shelby ParisLadyRegistered On: December 19, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
Lots of great options to be sure. I have a few that might be a little off the beaten track (I didn’t read all the posts).
Gemma Arterton – English actress and producer.
Hayley Atwell – Actress
Lauren Simonetti – News Reader on Fox Business.
- January 5, 2021 at 5:55 pm #427941AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Cara Delevingne. Or Kate Moss. I love Vanessa Paradis too. Or Marilyn who I believe was a size 14 and is as Cindy lou said the most beautiful ever. Most desirable too I think.
- January 5, 2021 at 5:28 pm #427930Jennifer HeelsLadyRegistered On: December 11, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 139Has thanked: 1072 timesBeen thanked: 722 times
are you meaning face, body, both? That would be hard to say because there are lots of beautiful women in the world and lots of women with very attractive bodies. And I think that at the heart of it all that is what we are ALL trying Accomplish when dressed, i.e. beautiful face and very attractive body.
So let me show a couple of names: Grace Kelly, Michelle Pfeiffer, Barbara Eden, Sharon Stone, Cheryl Ladd, Heather Locklear take your pick.
- January 5, 2021 at 4:17 pm #427903ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 548Has thanked: 2097 timesBeen thanked: 2611 times
Since many newer actresses tend to change their looks somewhat often I’m choosing roles. So…
Ginnifer Goodwin in Something Borrowed
Brie Larson in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Penelope Cruz OR Salma Hayek in Bandidas
Milana Vayntrub in the early ATT commercials
Oh, there are probably more but this is a good start.
- January 5, 2021 at 1:16 pm #427843PrudenceAmbassadorRegistered On: January 7, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 327Has thanked: 1512 timesBeen thanked: 1310 times
- January 5, 2021 at 1:02 pm #427842MonaDuchessRegistered On: December 18, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 136Has thanked: 698 timesBeen thanked: 846 times
- January 7, 2021 at 1:45 pm #428965
- January 5, 2021 at 12:43 pm #427838Helene BockLadyRegistered On: September 17, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 85Has thanked: 69 timesBeen thanked: 313 times
- January 5, 2021 at 12:41 pm #427837AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- January 5, 2021 at 11:55 am #427817Andrea HopkinsLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 79Has thanked: 204 timesBeen thanked: 506 times
- January 5, 2021 at 1:21 pm #427852AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
We lived in Nashville, 2007-2017. We started buying our 1 st home there in 1998 when the Titans started. The Preditors( NHL) was started while we were there. Very pleased with our Nashville homes. I was a surgeon at the VA , Vanderbilt,University. My wife, a native of Nashville, had her cratering and baking corporation.
We now reside in WA state , retired, with all our kids and grandkids.
We both love your choice of Carrie ( Fisher) Underwood!
Love to you in 2021…
- January 5, 2021 at 9:56 am #427781Fiona SimpsonLadyRegistered On: January 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 66Has thanked: 187 timesBeen thanked: 207 times
- January 5, 2021 at 9:31 am #427776AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I just sat and read all these, I had a couple of ideas but now I’m totally confused as to which one, don’t forget this is real blonde hair. Two that weren’t mentioned but I think deserve a nod are Brigitte Neilson in Cobra with Stallone, dumb movie but my god those legs and I was channel surfing last night and saw an older movie with Rebecca Demornay. That lady just screams I am sexy and I am a woman. Now lets throw in a couple of our in house beauties Brina MacTavish who I haven’t seen around in a while but just a lovely creature, Scarlett Rey, this ladies got it all together, it’s all about the dress Mona, she’s not smoking she’s on fire and of course Sam-an-tha, just so darn cute you just want to hug her. Now there are way too many to list in here so please don’t take offence if I missed you, you are all beautiful.
- December 23, 2021 at 10:16 am #592924
- January 5, 2021 at 6:55 am #427703AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
As much as I dislike what she pushed/advocates for in many respects, I think Alyssa Milano is absolutely gorgeous. I’d probably want to look like her. Or maybe Naomi Scott. Absolutely loved her as Jasmine in Aladdin and as Kimberly Hart in the Power Rangers movie from a few years ago.
- December 24, 2020 at 8:49 pm #422874Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 341Has thanked: 2195 timesBeen thanked: 1825 times
One of the most beautiful women of all time that I don’t think has been mentioned….Ingrid Bergman. Absolutely stunning in Casablanca. (Good call on Grace Kelly mentioned before as well!)
I’ll throw another out that hasn’t been mentioned, because I’ve always loved her for some reason….Dana Delany. She’s just regularly beautiful and she might even get prettier with age.
- December 24, 2020 at 8:31 pm #422869Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 49Replies: 1376Has thanked: 19862 timesBeen thanked: 5711 times
- December 24, 2020 at 3:53 pm #422804AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I would like to be Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s or Anna Taylor-joy in The Queens Gambit.. Scarlett Johansson is gorgeous too… I can think of many woman I would love to be…
- December 24, 2020 at 5:56 pm #422833AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 24, 2020 at 3:25 pm #422794
- December 24, 2020 at 3:17 pm #422789PumpedLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 145Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 496 times
- January 5, 2021 at 7:02 am #427710
- December 24, 2020 at 3:00 pm #422785Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 1018Has thanked: 1795 timesBeen thanked: 3536 times
- December 24, 2020 at 2:42 pm #422781Christine RelleumBaronessRegistered On: March 1, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 86Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 283 times
If forced to choose among the women I’ve admired over the years, I would probably choose the late Erin Moran. For those of you who were born after the early 80s she was an actress, best known as Joanie in the classic retro sitcom “Happy Days”. In a very real sense we grew up together even though she lived and worked in Hollywood and I could only see her on TV. She did answer a couple of my fan letters back in the day, which greatly helped my mood during an awkward era in my life. Yes, she had a hot body, but she was also relatable as she wasn’t much older than me. Sadly she seemed to almost drop off the face of the earth soon after “Happy Days” wrapped up its long run, and she passed away from cancer a few years ago, but I remember her fondly.
- December 24, 2020 at 9:52 am #422696Kay LambertLadyRegistered On: February 28, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 69Has thanked: 302 timesBeen thanked: 406 times
Wow! A very tough question, but one with the answer. I would go with Dorothy Hamill. I know some, maybe most, are thinking, “Who?” She is a figure skater, had and still has the perfect hair, beautiful eyes, a smile that lights up any room she’s in. An athletic, yet feminine body, beautiful legs and lat but not least, I so wanted to wear her ice skating outfits. Olympic champion, so easy on the eyes and someone I’d love to girl talk with. Happy holidays, everyone!
- December 23, 2020 at 11:16 am #422226Trisha SmithLadyRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 31Replies: 402Has thanked: 238 timesBeen thanked: 2081 times
- December 23, 2020 at 9:18 am #422172Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 50Replies: 1232Has thanked: 21441 timesBeen thanked: 3759 times
It would be a 20 something Katherine Hepburn.
I went through all the posts up to this point. So many wonderfully beautiful women. The few names I didn’t recognize or the ones I couldn’t remember what they looked like, I dropped the names into image search. This was a lot of fun.
- December 23, 2020 at 9:09 am #422165Alice RobinsonLadyRegistered On: July 3, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 16Has thanked: 41 timesBeen thanked: 141 times
Ooooh, good question! Too msny to choose ,and most have gone already (good call on Lynda Carter!). Im going to narrow it right down… Diana Rigg, ingrid Pitt, Micki Steele . But if i have to choose just one, its got to be Grace Slick. Amazing voice, talent, great fringe and stunningly beautiful .
- December 24, 2020 at 9:40 am #422692
- December 23, 2020 at 8:42 am #422146
- December 23, 2020 at 8:36 am #422141Rachel McFaddenLadyRegistered On: November 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 61Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 405 times
- December 23, 2020 at 8:27 am #422134Mikayla WelshLadyRegistered On: April 29, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 67Has thanked: 432 timesBeen thanked: 276 times
This is a lovely and fun topic just before the holidays!
There are so many choices and many beautiful women to emulate…
Given the holidays, I just re-watched Elf so Zoey Deschanel immediately comes to mind. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes and hair and a lovely voice…
second choice – Julie Ann Moore, a fiery redhead
- January 5, 2021 at 10:20 am #427796
- December 23, 2020 at 8:22 am #422131Leah AdkamLadyRegistered On: December 18, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 21Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 129 times
- December 23, 2020 at 8:06 am #422122Candace BaciLadyRegistered On: October 19, 2020Topics: 66Replies: 153Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 1128 times
I would say the lovely Princess Kate Middleton, who to me is so refined, gorgeous and just so womanly. I would also go with Angie Dickenson back in the day, she was beautiful and just exuded sexiness!!!
Hugs and Kisses
- January 5, 2021 at 10:23 am #427797
- December 23, 2020 at 6:12 am #422079
- December 23, 2020 at 5:48 am #422072Cindy LouLadyRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 380Has thanked: 1852 timesBeen thanked: 1803 times
A fantasy like this allows for so many fine choices. I could say Michelle Pfeifer, Angelina Jolie, or Audrey Hepburn, but I’ll opt for the sexiest, and most beautiful woman of all time, Marilyn.
- December 23, 2020 at 5:09 am #422053
- October 26, 2020 at 9:16 pm #399197Jessica WildeLadyRegistered On: October 5, 2020Topics: 38Replies: 156Has thanked: 216 timesBeen thanked: 1376 times
Do yhis is a really fun topic. I would be most of the gals mentioned throughout this thread. Any one of them would be fine with me.
Top picks are Rachel Anniston, Michelle Pfeifer, scarlet Johansen, Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie, Sharon stone, Farrah Fawcett, lynda Carter and I can go on and on. All the beautiful women of the world. Famous or not I would love to be beautiful.
- October 26, 2020 at 8:24 pm #399190Joe SandersonLadyRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
- October 26, 2020 at 7:57 pm #399182
- October 26, 2020 at 7:48 pm #399179Robyn DeVyneLadyRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 617Has thanked: 1943 timesBeen thanked: 2747 times
Oh Im gonna throw everybody a curve ball here. Hehehehe
She’s originally from the Netherlands. Her name is Floor Jansen.
she’s 6 ft tall, drop dead gorgeous, and when you hear her sing the very first time, its called a Floor-gasm!!
Im going to see if I can go post a video of her.
- October 26, 2020 at 4:44 pm #399113
- October 26, 2020 at 3:44 pm #399099AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- October 26, 2020 at 3:10 pm #399088Chris CrossRegistered On: August 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 29 times