- September 21, 2020 at 3:10 pm #386105LeslieParticipantRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 35Has thanked: 307 timesBeen thanked: 174 times
Hi gals, just interest in if our could(do) look like any particular woman who would it be. Unfortunately I tend to look like my mother. If I could look like anyone else I am undecided between Sandra Bullock (who has the worlds greatest smile) and Helen Mirren though I would want to be more than 5’4”. But she has the greatest clothes I ever seen and looks great in them and seems to love them.
- October 18, 2020 at 9:55 pm #396225Maria PinkParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 11Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
For me it would have to be hands down Scarlett Johansson with the red hair from the first avengers movie. I liked her better with red hair.
- October 18, 2020 at 9:41 pm #396222
- October 18, 2020 at 6:53 pm #396162
- October 18, 2020 at 6:50 pm #396161Vanessa ?ParticipantRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 31Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 152 times
Christina Hendricks is definitely the first that came to mind for me, too, assuming this is a scenario where I’d be in permanent girl-mode (having, um… proportions… like hers would make having a convincing “guy mode” extremely difficult! 😅)
- October 14, 2020 at 9:54 am #394578LeslieParticipantRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 35Has thanked: 307 timesBeen thanked: 174 times
- October 13, 2020 at 2:50 pm #394196
- October 13, 2020 at 2:33 pm #394182
- October 13, 2020 at 1:00 pm #394131Caroline RossParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 22Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 114 times
- October 13, 2020 at 11:22 am #394081Mary PriscillaParticipantRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 40Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 143 times
- October 13, 2020 at 11:21 am #394080Amber LeeParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
I first knew I was different when I saw Julie Newmar modeling her pantie hose in a People magazine in the mid seventies and I so much wanted to be her. Then what confirmed it for me was when I saw Cyd Charisse in the bedroom scene in Silk Stockings. Such beauty, such grace and those legs…… I was 12 and there wasn’t anything wouldn’t do to be like her. You ladies that haven’t seen Silk Stockings, do yourself a favor.
- October 13, 2020 at 11:07 am #394060Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 126Has thanked: 728 timesBeen thanked: 320 times
- October 13, 2020 at 10:45 am #394058Christina RobertsParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 74Has thanked: 235 timesBeen thanked: 279 times
- October 13, 2020 at 10:22 am #394051
- October 10, 2020 at 4:24 am #392622Roberta DennyParticipantRegistered On: May 19, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 123Has thanked: 496 timesBeen thanked: 491 times
I have several from across the generations Ann Margret Brooke Shields,The Duchess Of Cambridge and most recently Emma Watson.Being thirty years older than Emna Watson it would take a great leap of the imagination for me to look like her but as the somg says “I Can Dream Can’t I”.
- October 8, 2020 at 12:06 pm #392067
- October 7, 2020 at 11:52 pm #391772Abby MParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 51Has thanked: 48 timesBeen thanked: 116 times
Some female celebrity role models I like are Carrie Fisher, Gillian Anderson, and Margot Robbie. I feel it might be inappropriate of me, but I also admire trans adult film star Chanel Santini. I feel like they have shown me an example of another type of masculinity which has also helped me to feel better about myself.
- September 23, 2020 at 8:01 pm #386951Stevie65ParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 99Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 357 times
- September 23, 2020 at 2:19 pm #386868Rachel WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 169Has thanked: 386 timesBeen thanked: 422 times
- September 23, 2020 at 1:35 pm #386833Dana “Jennifer” BantonParticipantRegistered On: March 19, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 52Has thanked: 183 timesBeen thanked: 252 times
Do I have to pick just one? I can’t decide…..Marisa Tomei or Sandra Bullock. Either would work for me. I just think both of them are so elegant, beautiful, classy and with a little bit of a wild side. 🙂
- September 23, 2020 at 11:07 am #386782Bobbi SueParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 49Has thanked: 94 timesBeen thanked: 306 times
- September 23, 2020 at 10:44 am #386775Britney SummersParticipantRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 72Has thanked: 258 timesBeen thanked: 215 times
- September 23, 2020 at 7:24 am #386683Jin CrockerParticipantRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 260Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 596 times
My sister, she is the most beautiful person on Earth!
Celebs that I admire include, Rachel (no last name needed for the older generation), Helen Hunt, young Donna Douglas, and the queen of AFTRTS radio during the Vietnam war was Chris Noel. If I was taller maybe Gina Davis.
But that said, I am quite happy looking like Jin Crocker!
- September 23, 2020 at 7:10 am #386678Jamie TaalParticipantRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 49Has thanked: 298 timesBeen thanked: 250 times
- September 23, 2020 at 5:34 am #386660
- September 23, 2020 at 4:50 am #386646Samantha JoanAmbassadorRegistered On: November 17, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 68Has thanked: 347 timesBeen thanked: 238 times
Hope you are well and what a great question this is. I am loving the responses so far and the diverse range of names on everyone’s replies.
For me there is three,
1. Gillian Anderson, the whole look and her style is amazing.
2. Christine Baranski, never have I ever been so glued to a courtroom/law firm drama series, her office look and makeup is just stunning and is a firm role model.
3. Taylor Swift, especially for the makeup look.
Samantha x x
- September 23, 2020 at 4:11 am #386630Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1328Has thanked: 921 timesBeen thanked: 3112 times
Daisy Duke. When I fist saw her I was blown away. I had to look like her. I had to be her. I had been dabbling with wearing short shorts, shiny sheer to waist pantyhose and platform wedges in public, sometimes with a shirt that looked like a short dress. I had to take this look to becoming Daisy.
I began buying women’s clothes. Everything I bought wore and loves was based on would Daisy wear this? or how would Daisy look in this? I even bought a few wigs that was Daisy like hair. I tried to look like her as much as I possibly could.
- September 22, 2020 at 11:33 pm #386603karley delawareParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 370Has thanked: 1514 timesBeen thanked: 871 times
- September 22, 2020 at 7:12 pm #386557AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 99Has thanked: 572 timesBeen thanked: 376 times
- September 23, 2020 at 7:42 am #386689
- September 22, 2020 at 6:59 pm #386553
- September 22, 2020 at 5:00 pm #386526Lee Ann RakersParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 433Has thanked: 652 timesBeen thanked: 1290 times
- September 22, 2020 at 4:37 pm #386523
- September 22, 2020 at 3:37 pm #386494Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 227Has thanked: 245 timesBeen thanked: 622 times
- September 22, 2020 at 2:54 pm #386470
- September 22, 2020 at 2:28 pm #386457
- September 22, 2020 at 1:53 pm #386445
- September 22, 2020 at 1:39 pm #386440Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 234Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 793 times
- September 22, 2020 at 2:14 am #386274Coralye BadirParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
- September 22, 2020 at 1:08 am #386267stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 88Replies: 766Has thanked: 859 timesBeen thanked: 2562 times
The Lady Galadriel of Lothlorien… and I would use her Ring of Power to change the world in accepting and recognising TG girls as equals in society.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 22, 2020 at 1:07 am #386266stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 88Replies: 766Has thanked: 859 timesBeen thanked: 2562 times
- September 22, 2020 at 12:05 am #386253
- September 21, 2020 at 11:55 pm #386247Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 297Has thanked: 1727 timesBeen thanked: 1388 times
- September 21, 2020 at 10:50 pm #386234Kelly AnnParticipantRegistered On: February 24, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 84Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 301 times
- September 21, 2020 at 10:22 pm #386228
- September 21, 2020 at 7:15 pm #386185Alice LidellParticipantRegistered On: August 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 12Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 82 times
- September 21, 2020 at 6:47 pm #386179
- September 21, 2020 at 6:37 pm #386176Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 69Replies: 652Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 1929 times
Because I love period women’s clothing either Scarlett O Hara or Marie Antionette…. But of course I get to keep my head on!!! LOL
What’s better I have the clothes to prove it.. See my public photos…..
Tho given this site is largely US based I am still miffed by the US company that made my Scarlett dress.
They refused to print my glowing endorsement of their work.
No sense of humour, you lot!!!
- September 21, 2020 at 5:42 pm #386160Amber ScottParticipantRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 54Has thanked: 58 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
- September 21, 2020 at 5:40 pm #386157Donna CooperParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 149 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
For me, it would be Gillian Anderson…
- September 21, 2020 at 5:26 pm #386154T.J. ByronParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 218Has thanked: 1450 timesBeen thanked: 729 times
- September 22, 2020 at 12:48 pm #386429
- September 21, 2020 at 5:08 pm #386151
- September 21, 2020 at 4:49 pm #386149Deni SmithParticipantRegistered On: July 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
Carmen dell’ Orefice. An 85 year old supermodel. Been in the modeling biz since the fifties. Google her. I am 65 and in good physical appearance. And she is who inspires me in every feminine aspect. I’d transition right now if that’s who I could resemble at 85.
- September 22, 2020 at 11:16 am #386413LeslieParticipantRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 35Has thanked: 307 timesBeen thanked: 174 times
I love all the responses so far, thanks for sharing! And yes I wouldn’t complain at looking like Ms Hepburn she was pure glamour. And Carmen Del Orefice is lovely so many choices. But I still think Helen Mirren (who at 75 is 4 1/2 months older than me) is who I would want to look like if I could have her wardrobe too. Well even if I didn’t get the wardrobe. Such clothes and she seems to love wearing them There are two dresses that I will always remember a long red dress with a full skirt that she just twirled so prettily and print one with a skirt that she could hold up in a fan that was over her head.
- September 21, 2020 at 4:31 pm #386146
- September 21, 2020 at 3:22 pm #386108
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.