- September 21, 2020 at 3:10 pm #386105LeslieParticipantRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 302Has thanked: 3560 timesBeen thanked: 1505 times
Hi gals, just interest in if our could(do) look like any particular woman who would it be. Unfortunately I tend to look like my mother. If I could look like anyone else I am undecided between Sandra Bullock (who has the worlds greatest smile) and Helen Mirren though I would want to be more than 5’4”. But she has the greatest clothes I ever seen and looks great in them and seems to love them.
Total of 137 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- August 4, 2023 at 4:41 pm #758099Frederique BoisdouceLadyRegistered On: August 4, 2023Topics: 5Replies: 58Has thanked: 162 timesBeen thanked: 333 times
- August 4, 2023 at 4:24 am #757959Joeleen NoelLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 20Has thanked: 327 timesBeen thanked: 79 times
Paige Saparnic if you golf you know
- August 4, 2023 at 3:46 pm #758094
- July 28, 2023 at 9:03 am #756841Alexis CharboneauRegistered On: January 3, 2023Topics: 7Replies: 22Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 181 times
For me it all depends, there are so many scenarios.. But one female that stands out for me is Heather Graham.. She has been one of my celebrity crushes for almost 20 years.
runners up would be:
Trinity St. Clair (Adult actress)
The AT&T Girl, (forgot her name)
- July 28, 2023 at 8:19 am #756832Lauren RussellLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 150Has thanked: 419 timesBeen thanked: 582 times
This is such a hard question…like asking someone their favorite song.
I’d have to say someone like sophisticated Canadian actress Maxim Roy, cute Zooey Deschanel or Mila Jovovich.
- July 28, 2023 at 7:45 am #756821HarrietteLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2023Topics: 14Replies: 712Has thanked: 2546 timesBeen thanked: 1668 times
“I would want to be more than 5’4”.” Leslie
My first SO was 4’10”, I am 6’2″. When I was on my knees, I could look her straight in her eyes.
While we had our differences (to say the least), I used to say that when we were lying beside each other we were the same height. 😍
- July 28, 2023 at 7:40 am #756819HarrietteLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2023Topics: 14Replies: 712Has thanked: 2546 timesBeen thanked: 1668 times
Sorry, low-battery double post.
- July 28, 2023 at 5:54 am #756796Lynne SummerLadyRegistered On: August 31, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 720 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
I’ve always thought my mother was beautiful. Recently while sitting with my siblings I called my sister mom to make fun of her and she replied that I was the one who looked and acted just like mom and my other sister agreed that it was true. At that moment I wished I could have been open with them about everything but definitely wasn’t the time for it, mostly because of some family members who were there and wouldn’t understand. But yes my mother is who I would want to look like.
- July 27, 2023 at 9:55 pm #756748
- July 27, 2023 at 12:18 pm #756666Jennifer ConnollyDuchessRegistered On: November 27, 2022Topics: 19Replies: 239Has thanked: 667 timesBeen thanked: 1732 times
There are a lot of great responses here, and I’ve continuously read a lot of them. But I’ve thought long and hard about it. I would be my late wife. That way I could at least see her one more time in the mirror and talk to her.
- July 27, 2023 at 9:46 pm #756744
- July 27, 2023 at 10:20 am #756654Darlene HollisLadyRegistered On: January 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 39Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 209 times
There’s a lot of great responses, but I’ll add in two with Oregon roots. Gretchen Corbett played the lawyer in the Rockford Files and Lindsay Wagner played the bionic woman. Corny shows but both of them were really cute, but never over glammed up. Gretchen totally rocked a yellow bikini in one of the Columbo movies.
- August 10, 2023 at 12:43 pm #759325Holly MarieLadyRegistered On: August 8, 2022Topics: 16Replies: 197Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 921 times
Now; there are two ladies from my youth who made a very “definite” impression on me – mostly because neither of them exactly “showed off” much flesh – not just much classier, but also so, so sexy. Gretchen Corbett… I’m so proud that none of my friends ever remembered her – it made me feel so different and so special! Lindsay Wagner… my mates always commented on her “lack” of inches in the chest area – I just thought that made her even more gorgeous! By the way – Leela from Futurama: I’ve probably said this plenty of times before, but isn’t she just perfect?….. Holly XXX
- July 28, 2023 at 7:32 am #756816HarrietteLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2023Topics: 14Replies: 712Has thanked: 2546 timesBeen thanked: 1668 times
I had to look up Gretchen because her name was not familiar, but I do remember her face. She has the same high forehead of Elizabeth Mongomery, another beautiful woman. I was able to watch Bewitched much more often, as a youngster, than the Rockford Files.
- July 28, 2023 at 8:18 pm #756969Darlene HollisLadyRegistered On: January 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 39Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 209 times
I agree with Elizabeth Montgomery, and of course from the same era the list would have to include Barbara Eden and Linda Evans. Showing my age here, but can’t forget Andy Griffith’s line to Barbara when she did a guest appearance on his show: “Nature has been good to you, real good!”
- July 27, 2023 at 9:48 pm #756745
- July 27, 2023 at 12:59 am #756598
- July 26, 2023 at 4:43 pm #756537
- July 26, 2023 at 3:56 pm #756512Rachelle BellLadyRegistered On: July 6, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 75 times
It’s a toss-up between 3.
Isla Fisher -GORGEOUS Strawberry Blonde hair and an amazing figure.
Eva Longoria – Just everything from her hair to her skin tone and everything in between.
Lucy Lawless – From the Xena days. The black hair and the eyes just drew me in.
- July 26, 2023 at 1:00 pm #756476
- July 26, 2023 at 12:46 pm #756472LadyRegistered On: August 8, 2022Topics: 16Replies: 197Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 921 times
- July 26, 2023 at 2:37 pm #756493Chrissie SmithBaronessRegistered On: March 13, 2023Topics: 21Replies: 169Has thanked: 499 timesBeen thanked: 723 times
Oh Holly, your public photos are gorgeous!
- July 26, 2023 at 2:30 pm #756489Chrissie SmithBaronessRegistered On: March 13, 2023Topics: 21Replies: 169Has thanked: 499 timesBeen thanked: 723 times
Holly, that’s not a bad shout.
Hugs, Chrissie xx.
- July 8, 2023 at 3:43 am #753089
- July 7, 2023 at 2:09 pm #753023Rachael WanttobeLadyRegistered On: July 21, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 87Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 277 times
Well, I have a few. My mom. My first girlfriend. But I’d definitely say Lynda Carter in Wonder Woman. Her body excited and made me so jealous.
- July 7, 2023 at 12:15 pm #752999AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Too many to pick from >.<… Right now its guitarist Kiki Wong \,,/
- July 7, 2023 at 11:04 am #752986Kimberly Ann VictoriaLadyRegistered On: September 6, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 274Has thanked: 974 timesBeen thanked: 1084 times
- July 7, 2023 at 2:12 pm #753024
- July 7, 2023 at 11:02 am #752985Greta “Moody” La FolleLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 7Replies: 523Has thanked: 934 timesBeen thanked: 1876 times
I’m starting to appreciate my femininity supplemented by HRT but…..
I think as soon as I start toning all my muscles I’ll start to look like Dani Elle Speegle but with a little more boobs😁😜😁
XOXO from Italy 🇮🇹
- July 7, 2023 at 9:45 am #752968Lorraine LowryDuchessRegistered On: January 2, 2023Topics: 0Replies: 359Has thanked: 562 timesBeen thanked: 1281 times
Lest I forget. My wife when I met her 56 years ago. Age 18, she had it all: face, hair, body ( oh what a body!), legs , and most of all, personality. She was a little short on decision making, she chose me.LOL
- July 7, 2023 at 5:40 am #752935
- July 6, 2023 at 6:29 pm #752831Michelle WayneLadyRegistered On: May 16, 2023Topics: 0Replies: 32Has thanked: 387 timesBeen thanked: 118 times
Thanks for this Leslie! Much too late here but the face of Sophia Loren, the hair of Emmylou Harris in early 90’s, body of Tina Turner, smarts of Condoleezza Rice and the voice of Audrey Hepburn. This was soooo fun and funny at times to read. Also heartfelt at times. Michelle
- July 6, 2023 at 4:23 pm #752781
- July 6, 2023 at 11:27 am #752711Rachael KaneDuchessRegistered On: April 30, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 64Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 246 times
- July 7, 2023 at 9:15 am #752962
- July 6, 2023 at 9:46 am #752686
- July 6, 2023 at 6:25 am #752641NickyLadyRegistered On: May 13, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 16Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 78 times
Olivia Wilde or selma Hayek
- July 6, 2023 at 4:27 am #752632
- July 6, 2023 at 1:50 am #752616Beth IrishLadyRegistered On: April 16, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 60 timesBeen thanked: 225 times
- July 5, 2023 at 11:23 pm #752611Catherine RobertaDuchessRegistered On: June 4, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 180Has thanked: 309 timesBeen thanked: 434 times
Wow, this is a popular topic.
I think I saw just about everyone of my favorite’s listed here somewhere.
So my list is maybe a few not already listed, so okay, maybe I just like them, but here goes …
Erin Cahill (a unique beauty, love those dark eyes and dark hair), Katharine McPhee (I just think she is soooo gorgeous and so talented), Danica McKellar (super cute, super talented, and super smart like Hedy Lamar mentioned above, Danica’s a math genius and aging very well, takes good care of herself, and one mentioned many times, been a fan for 20 years, Kate Middleton, a class act all the way around.
- July 5, 2023 at 7:50 am #752447Michelle KentLadyRegistered On: July 2, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 20Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 90 times
- July 5, 2023 at 8:45 am #752457
- June 9, 2023 at 6:14 pm #743622Amberlynn KainLadyRegistered On: July 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 39 times
- June 9, 2023 at 4:40 pm #743607AnnaBeth BlackDuchessRegistered On: December 31, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 217Has thanked: 1420 timesBeen thanked: 899 times
I can think of many beautiful women I wouldn’t mind looking like including my own mom. But I’m going to say Katelyn Black who played the character AnnaBeth Nass on a show called Hart of Dixie the beautiful Lady that I took my name from.
- June 9, 2023 at 3:51 pm #743590Roberta LaneLadyRegistered On: May 10, 2022Topics: 14Replies: 183Has thanked: 857 timesBeen thanked: 750 times
- June 9, 2023 at 2:22 pm #743566Rachel DavisLadyRegistered On: June 9, 2023Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
- June 9, 2023 at 1:17 pm #743559Susan SueDuchessRegistered On: June 1, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
- June 9, 2023 at 3:36 pm #743578
- June 9, 2023 at 9:46 am #743533
- June 9, 2023 at 8:57 am #743523MichelleRegistered On: April 18, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 135Has thanked: 754 timesBeen thanked: 1156 times
- June 6, 2023 at 9:33 pm #743067AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- June 6, 2023 at 3:47 pm #743029Wendie CrossDuchessRegistered On: March 5, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 172Has thanked: 461 timesBeen thanked: 900 times
- June 9, 2023 at 3:14 pm #743572AnnaBeth BlackDuchessRegistered On: December 31, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 217Has thanked: 1420 timesBeen thanked: 899 times
- June 6, 2023 at 2:12 pm #743022Fiona BlackBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 775Has thanked: 634 timesBeen thanked: 3394 times
- June 6, 2023 at 11:46 am #742999Jessica-Renee DelormeDuchessRegistered On: February 20, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 20Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 86 times
A very interesting question. My first thought would be my mother. She was beautiful and classy, but if we’re talking about a celebrity it would be Janet Mock and curiously a woman that looks like her, Jada Picket Smith.
- June 9, 2023 at 9:56 am #743534
- June 6, 2023 at 10:18 am #742976
- June 6, 2023 at 9:56 am #742970Karen LikraLadyRegistered On: April 1, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 103 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
- June 6, 2023 at 9:30 am #742966
- June 6, 2023 at 7:47 am #742958Mysti StrachanDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 17Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 64 times
- June 6, 2023 at 7:17 am #742955Natalie PaigeLadyRegistered On: October 11, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 105 times
- June 6, 2023 at 8:21 am #742959
- June 6, 2023 at 6:47 am #742949Samantha RDuchessRegistered On: January 17, 2023Topics: 4Replies: 182Has thanked: 248 timesBeen thanked: 740 times
- June 6, 2023 at 10:02 am #742973Jill LaceyLadyRegistered On: December 25, 2022Topics: 4Replies: 336Has thanked: 404 timesBeen thanked: 1065 times
Sorry, she’s taken already. Lol. Hugs, Jillleanne
ok, ok, I’ll give in, you take her. I’ll go with Sophia Vergara instead. She just absolutely riles my emotions. This lady has an absolutely killer figure I would love to have for a day or a lifetime.
- June 5, 2023 at 10:47 pm #742879Wanda OvahearRegistered On: October 19, 2022Topics: 16Replies: 918Has thanked: 1758 timesBeen thanked: 2897 times
What a venerable thread! After some consideration I picked Kim Novak. Others strongly considered: Myrna Loy, Miriam Hopkins, Norma Shearer, and Bettie Page.
- June 6, 2023 at 4:14 pm #743032
- June 6, 2023 at 5:57 am #742928LadyRegistered On: April 22, 2023Topics: 14Replies: 712Has thanked: 2546 timesBeen thanked: 1668 times
“What a venerable thread!” Wanda
Venerable, yes, but I just had a thought.
Without looking again, I don’t remember anyone picking their mother. Including me. Maybe I should have, since I have a lot of her characteristics anyway.
- June 6, 2023 at 4:33 pm #743036
- June 6, 2023 at 4:24 pm #743034LadyRegistered On: December 25, 2022Topics: 4Replies: 336Has thanked: 404 timesBeen thanked: 1065 times
Lol, my mother? I think not! Aside from the whippings I took as a child from the “hand of God”, she was only four foot nothing tall, no ass and no class. She did have a very nice rosary bead set that she clung to twenty four seven. No thanks.
- June 6, 2023 at 4:53 pm #743046LadyRegistered On: April 22, 2023Topics: 14Replies: 712Has thanked: 2546 timesBeen thanked: 1668 times
Sorry to hear that, Jill.
Overall, I had a pretty good mother, probably better than I will ever know. I wish she was still around, to talk to. Beautiful in her own way into her 80s, generous, helpful, smart, artistic. A bit naive, maybe, but still. A good person.
- July 7, 2023 at 2:21 pm #753029Rachael WanttobeLadyRegistered On: July 21, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 87Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 277 times
Sorry to hear your mother was not kind. Mine was kind and sexy and busty. I know it sounds odd to speak of mom that way . But if I’d been born her daughter I imagine I’d have gotten her body and been very happy
- June 5, 2023 at 7:04 pm #742863
- June 5, 2023 at 6:44 pm #742859
- June 5, 2023 at 6:38 pm #742858Paula SullivanLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 61 times
I would love to look like Angelina Jordan!
- June 5, 2023 at 11:33 am #742815Staci GalLadyRegistered On: August 9, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 77Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
Beauty is very subjective thing. The woman I want to look like is a generic “soccer mom,” wearing a pretty flowy sundress or mom jeans and a cute top with strappy flat or heeled sandals.
That is such a pretty, classy casual look. The three “C’s,” Cute, Casual and Comfy….
Have fun… Staci…
- June 5, 2023 at 11:06 am #742806
- June 5, 2023 at 10:22 am #742798Nikki Just NikkiLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2022Topics: 9Replies: 218Has thanked: 1448 timesBeen thanked: 1393 times
- June 5, 2023 at 9:58 am #742797
- June 5, 2023 at 9:16 am #742793Fiona GreenRegistered On: May 22, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
- May 21, 2023 at 4:38 pm #740154
- May 21, 2023 at 6:12 am #740045Briana BrianaLadyRegistered On: October 30, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 18Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 82 times
if there can be only one…Jessica Simpson. love how she told the critics that she was a little
bigger, but that is what happens to women. She had a beach scene in “That 70s Show” in a one piece suit. and as Daisy Duke…
- May 21, 2023 at 6:02 am #740036Nadia TaylorLadyRegistered On: January 24, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 22Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 145 times
- May 21, 2023 at 4:46 am #740024
- May 20, 2023 at 11:29 pm #739999
- May 20, 2023 at 9:02 pm #739989Denise TanoLadyRegistered On: December 17, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 61Has thanked: 248 timesBeen thanked: 395 times
- May 20, 2023 at 5:15 pm #739950RosiebethLadyRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 174Has thanked: 624 timesBeen thanked: 1291 times
- May 20, 2023 at 1:50 am #739811Debbie BurnsLadyRegistered On: May 13, 2023Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
- May 20, 2023 at 12:49 am #739803Geri LotusLadyRegistered On: November 27, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
- May 20, 2023 at 12:37 am #739802
- May 19, 2023 at 11:26 pm #739796Gigi ConorsLadyRegistered On: April 10, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 68Has thanked: 237 timesBeen thanked: 258 times
- May 19, 2023 at 11:31 pm #739798
- May 19, 2023 at 10:39 pm #739781
- May 19, 2023 at 10:35 pm #739780
- May 19, 2023 at 10:28 pm #739777Samantha RDuchessRegistered On: January 17, 2023Topics: 4Replies: 182Has thanked: 248 timesBeen thanked: 740 times
- June 6, 2023 at 9:51 am #742968
- May 19, 2023 at 10:19 pm #739771LadyRegistered On: April 22, 2023Topics: 14Replies: 712Has thanked: 2546 timesBeen thanked: 1668 times
To mention a name not chosen already, Hedy Lamarr.
One of the most gorgeous women ever, plus she was very smart (helped develop frequency hopping, WW2 weapon technology that is still used in our cell phones today). An OK actress that made one of the first commercial movies with nudity (Ektasy). Had a troubled life after Hollywood dropped her.
- May 19, 2023 at 11:04 pm #739795AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Great choice Harriette, beauty and brains. Anyone use GPS ? Bluetooth? Say hi to Hedley. (Joke alert).
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 19, 2023 at 8:47 pm #739752Tiny TinkerbellLadyRegistered On: May 19, 2023Topics: 2Replies: 79Has thanked: 995 timesBeen thanked: 273 times
any other Ted Lasso fans here….??? I’ve been in LOVE with “Rebecca Welton”/actress Hannah Waddingham since season 1, episode 1….such a goddess….I want to be her…!!!
- May 19, 2023 at 7:55 pm #739742Colleen Andru-JanusLadyRegistered On: May 19, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
My sister. When I was 12 and she was 18, I wished I could be her. She had so much going for her, including stunningly good looks (she has a strong resemblance to the actress Meredith Baxter). Even now, 45 years later, she outshines most women her age.
- May 19, 2023 at 7:20 pm #739736Briana BrianaLadyRegistered On: October 30, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 18Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 82 times
Jessica Simpson, Jaclyn Smith, or Maneet Chauhan (chef and judge on Chopped)
- August 10, 2022 at 9:34 am #669007Karla RogersDuchessRegistered On: December 30, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 131Has thanked: 244 timesBeen thanked: 625 times
My pick is Sophia Loren. So beautiful. Statuesque. Great figure. Great legs. I have a picture of her in my store from the movie “Boy On A Dolphin”, from the opening scene right after she comes out of the water. Maybe that’s where the idea for wet t-shirt contests started LOL.
- May 19, 2023 at 10:23 pm #739773
- August 10, 2022 at 7:18 am #668973
- August 10, 2022 at 7:14 am #668972
- August 10, 2022 at 5:21 am #668951JanineLadyRegistered On: October 25, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 116Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 356 times
Sandra Smith on fox News. There’s just something about her that say she’s a sexy lady, from her impeccable smile to her demeanor of a confident lady
- August 10, 2022 at 2:46 am #668940
- August 10, 2022 at 12:06 am #668928Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 1160Has thanked: 1226 timesBeen thanked: 4216 times
- August 10, 2022 at 1:03 am #668930Kris BurtonLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 184Has thanked: 1023 timesBeen thanked: 1167 times
Kate Winslet. From the moment in Titanic where she looked up at the ship from under that big early 1900s hat, I had a new girlfriend. Although I was not wild about the film her style as April in Revolutionary Road really did it for me. I find I often try to emulate that retro “vibe” in my selections. Even in her non-glam roles I am attracted, and when she dresses up for the red carpet she always has my attention. AND she’s a great actress – beauty and artistry!
- August 9, 2022 at 11:37 pm #668926Greta “Moody” La FolleLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 7Replies: 523Has thanked: 934 timesBeen thanked: 1876 times
Halle Berry or Uma Thurman
- August 8, 2022 at 5:24 pm #668586
- August 8, 2022 at 3:36 pm #668567
- August 8, 2022 at 1:21 pm #668535AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Francesca Johnson; jeans, blouse, flat sandles, hair tied to one side with a pretty ribbon (panties and bra underneath of course) That is what I’m aiming for eventually, with the proper makeup of course. Something to look forward to. Well, long for, really xx
- August 8, 2022 at 12:26 pm #668521Kim DahlenbergenLadyRegistered On: November 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 445Has thanked: 512 timesBeen thanked: 1749 times
I’m not a huge fan of hypotheticals, but I will respond to who I try to emulate. Being a mature woman, I look towards women broadly within my own age group. That would include my absolute favorite, Helen Mirren, as well as Meryl Streep, and Candice Bergen. I’m sure there are others, but those three came to mind first.
- August 8, 2022 at 11:35 am #668513LadyRegistered On: August 8, 2022Topics: 16Replies: 197Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 921 times
- July 6, 2023 at 9:31 am #752678Erika BellLadyRegistered On: March 21, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 59Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 225 times
Love the animated idea. So many options there. Jewel Staite is adorable. I will say Jenna Coleman and Morena Baccarin would be my Sci Fi choices.
- August 8, 2022 at 2:39 pm #668556RevelBaronessRegistered On: December 5, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 613Has thanked: 1482 timesBeen thanked: 2259 times
You would like to look like Leela, eh? EYE see. 😉
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 8, 2022 at 2:50 pm #668557LadyRegistered On: August 8, 2022Topics: 16Replies: 197Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 921 times
Leela is smart, sassy and independent – everything I don’t quite match up to – plus she definitely has full, full lips. Mind – she has to put up with Zapp Brannigan chasing her…
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 8, 2022 at 11:03 am #668509RevelBaronessRegistered On: December 5, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 613Has thanked: 1482 timesBeen thanked: 2259 times
Liv Tyler. She’s a beautiful actress that I would love to look like. I love her brunette hair, and full lips, kind of like mine! I thought she looked stunning as “Arwen” in the LOTR trilogy movies.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- August 8, 2022 at 10:21 am #668500Gloria ReneeLadyRegistered On: July 7, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 193Has thanked: 2499 timesBeen thanked: 1011 times
- August 8, 2022 at 10:00 am #668486Kelli MarloweLadyRegistered On: August 4, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 198Has thanked: 2291 timesBeen thanked: 1094 times
top three, not necessarily in order
1, a Sixties era Michelle Phillips( Mamas & Papas)
2. a Sixties era Julie Christie
3. Dakota Johnson
can you tell I’m blonde,lol?
- August 8, 2022 at 9:51 am #668482AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
If I could look like any woman it would be Jennifer Lawrence. She is soo beautiful.
- August 8, 2022 at 9:37 am #668481
- August 8, 2022 at 9:05 am #668476
- August 8, 2022 at 8:53 am #668470
- August 8, 2022 at 8:51 am #668469Jillian(Jill) EversRegistered On: August 2, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 70Has thanked: 364 timesBeen thanked: 376 times
Anyone remember Marilyn Martin, sang “Night Moves” Gorgeous! and Catherine Bell, “The Good Witch”, also Gorgeous!!
- August 8, 2022 at 7:37 am #668455
- August 8, 2022 at 7:23 am #668447
- June 14, 2022 at 2:10 pm #652969PumpedLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 148Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 513 times
I just want to look like the totally female version of myself.
Not me! The female version of me would not be very attractive! My wife claims I am attractive in my male form, but even with make up and a wig the female version is pretty scary!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 14, 2022 at 1:48 pm #652963
- May 10, 2022 at 8:34 pm #644438Dawn JudsonAmbassadorRegistered On: November 26, 2017Topics: 18Replies: 276Has thanked: 666 timesBeen thanked: 1371 times
- May 10, 2022 at 10:57 pm #644444Jennie HeelsRegistered On: May 16, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 26Has thanked: 261 timesBeen thanked: 118 times
- May 10, 2022 at 7:12 pm #644427Roberta LaneLadyRegistered On: May 10, 2022Topics: 14Replies: 183Has thanked: 857 timesBeen thanked: 750 times
Brooke Shields,Ann- Margret,Susan Dey and last but not least the Duchess Of Cambridge.Love virtually all her outfits,high heel shoes,beautuful handbags/ purses and the nude pantyhose and black tights.If a good fairy could wave a magic wand I would be her in a heartbeat.
- May 4, 2022 at 1:59 pm #643123Karen SpudetBaronessRegistered On: July 24, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 28Has thanked: 248 timesBeen thanked: 119 times
Well that would be a lot. I the country music. I would Reba, Terry Clark, Shania Twain, Faith Hill. TV movie have to go with Linda Carter, Ann Margret, and many more.
But I like me as I am and enjoy it.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- May 4, 2022 at 10:14 am #643088AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
If you’re younger, and a fan of Pokémon, you’ll recognize my profile pic as Serena from the Pokémon Kalos arc. That’s my pic. Her, Alyssa Milano, Shannen Doherty, maybe even the girl who played Wendy on CSI (the DNA tech who Hodges had a major crush on). Oh, and Peyton List, aka Tori from Cobra Kai.
- May 1, 2022 at 9:16 am #642478Inga RobertsLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 30Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
A few of my loves have been:
Elizabeth Montgomery, Raquel Welsh, Debra Harry, Shania Twain, Cheryl Cole, Barbara Eden and many others. All looked exquisitely beautiful and feminine at the height of their powers and inspire me. I used to fantasise about what lingerie they wore under their outer clothes too. One of the most feminine memories I have was of Julia Roberts in the movie Pretty Woman, attending an outinf in a light brown with cream polka dot dress with a large hat and heels.
Anybody remember these beauties in the art of femininity?
- April 28, 2022 at 4:28 am #641809
- April 26, 2022 at 8:24 am #641418Liberty HainLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 47 times
At this point, I’d like to just look more feminine in general. However, if I had a magic potion or spell and could look like anyone else out there, I’d probably choose Emma Stone. I love her look.
- April 26, 2022 at 7:17 am #641398Lisa LeighLadyRegistered On: April 20, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 349Has thanked: 1190 timesBeen thanked: 1695 times
I, would without a second thought, would love to look like Racheal in BLADE RUNNER. Classic 1940’s Hollywood styling. Oh my, she was just pouring out sexy when she walked towards the camera. Ahhh. Just love everything about her. Her make-up, hair, her walk, her lips, just everything about her says femininity.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 26, 2022 at 7:08 am #641393Jill HarrisLadyRegistered On: September 22, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 369 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
Either Christi Brinkley or Linda Carter
- April 26, 2022 at 6:57 am #641389Mae BeaRegistered On: January 14, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 169Has thanked: 175 timesBeen thanked: 485 times
Sandra Dee / played Tammy
- April 26, 2022 at 4:51 am #641374Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 330Has thanked: 140 timesBeen thanked: 1925 times
Scarlett Johansson or Sophia Loren
- April 26, 2022 at 7:06 am #641391
- April 26, 2022 at 2:55 am #641362
- April 25, 2022 at 10:28 pm #641342Clarissa CrossLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 252Has thanked: 2257 timesBeen thanked: 1011 times
Helen Mirren 40 years old and if not her then an awful lot of other delicious feminine women and some transsexuals too
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 9, 2022 at 10:01 pm #628124Michelle PepperLadyRegistered On: December 25, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 29Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 188 times
Either Tulsi Gabbard or Lauren Bacall. Both are/were gorgeous.
- March 9, 2022 at 12:51 pm #628033Aimee MooreLadyRegistered On: May 28, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 7Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
Definitely Kate Walsh – she’s so beautiful and I think I may have looked like her if I was born a female 🙂
- March 9, 2022 at 12:01 pm #628025Christina CrossLadyRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 76 timesBeen thanked: 57 times
This is a great question. I love the wide range of responses especially the different eras as we have such a wide age range here.
For me, it is very easy. Lisa Whelchel, Blair from The Facts of Life.
At an early age I thought I had a crush on her, and now as it turns out I just wanted to “be” her.
I loved her voluminous blond hair, her perky smile, and how she dressed. She always carried herself as “feminine elegant and conservative” in dress with longer skirts. That is my style today.
She also has aged incredibly well.
- March 6, 2022 at 11:39 am #627132Michaela AnthonyRegistered On: December 29, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 214Has thanked: 796 timesBeen thanked: 981 times
When in guy mode I tend to resemble my father but en femme I’m almost a dead ringer for my mother! Given the choice though I’d have to go with either of my two favorite female singers in their prime – Linda Ronstadt or Patty Smyth.
*** Kayla ***
- March 6, 2022 at 9:16 am #627108Katie PlowrightLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 231Has thanked: 1230 timesBeen thanked: 1192 times
- April 26, 2022 at 6:41 am #641384
- March 6, 2022 at 6:05 am #627067Ambermaria MartinezRegistered On: July 8, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 110Has thanked: 59 timesBeen thanked: 516 times
I’d love to look like my mother cause she was so gourgous everything about her was so beautiful how she did her makeup and the way she wore her dresses her nails were always perfect best part is she taught me how to wear dresses and skirts and I’m so so grateful for her we had beautiful mother and daughter days out shopping together and I’m happy I finally had the chance to come out to her
- March 5, 2022 at 5:29 am #626793KrissyLadyRegistered On: June 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 412Has thanked: 720 timesBeen thanked: 1613 times
Mmm real hard question! Far too many to pick! Ive always had a thing for P.J Harvey the indie singer, she is everything id want to be in a women! Stylish but can be a little trashy and uber sexy! Another id love to be like is tina turner, just love the leather micro mini skirts and the fishnet tights or stockings with a old levis denim jacket. From the 1960s i love the whole mary quant twiggy look.
- March 4, 2022 at 8:07 pm #626754
- March 4, 2022 at 5:36 pm #626729Celestine CapriRegistered On: January 10, 2022Topics: 7Replies: 55Has thanked: 147 timesBeen thanked: 334 times
I’m thinking actresses Connie Britton or Jennifer Coolidge.
I had to really think about this one. I had not pondered it until now.
Thanks for the Question. FUN!
- March 4, 2022 at 3:51 pm #626704AnonymousLadyTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Judith Durham of the Seekers. I particularly like her in the Video of the studio recording of I’ll Never Find Another You
- March 4, 2022 at 3:34 pm #626700Michelle SkylarLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 306Has thanked: 1210 timesBeen thanked: 1203 times
- March 6, 2022 at 5:32 am #627059KrissyLadyRegistered On: June 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 412Has thanked: 720 timesBeen thanked: 1613 times
This is a real hard question? As I put down one woman I’d love to look like and another one pops into my head! So I’m going to say there are far too many women I admire and they are all amazing xx
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 6, 2022 at 8:55 am #627102Michelle SkylarLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 306Has thanked: 1210 timesBeen thanked: 1203 times
Yes! Usually when this thread pops up, I couldn’t think of just one and have never replied. This time I thought of Kristen because like me she is tall, so I added her name to the list.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 4, 2022 at 3:18 pm #626699
- March 4, 2022 at 2:03 pm #626685Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 52Replies: 1239Has thanked: 21627 timesBeen thanked: 3858 times
I had said a twenty something Katherine Hepburn……. This week I saw Sandra Bullock somewhere as a blonde…. I immediately thought “I want to look like that!” then I remembered this post!
Still going strong !
- March 4, 2022 at 10:56 am #626653
- March 4, 2022 at 10:52 am #626652