- September 21, 2020 at 3:10 pm #386105LeslieParticipantRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 108Has thanked: 735 timesBeen thanked: 582 times
Hi gals, just interest in if our could(do) look like any particular woman who would it be. Unfortunately I tend to look like my mother. If I could look like anyone else I am undecided between Sandra Bullock (who has the worlds greatest smile) and Helen Mirren though I would want to be more than 5’4”. But she has the greatest clothes I ever seen and looks great in them and seems to love them.
Total of 45 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 8, 2021 at 7:07 am #429296Trisha SmithDuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 52Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 247 times
This may seem odd but I only want to look like Trisha. I like my look my style and my posture. I love being me.
- January 8, 2021 at 7:15 am #429305Hilda BeaumontDuchessRegistered On: March 14, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 43Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 169 times
Well said Trisha. Having looked at your photos I can see that you are really happy being you – looking great and radiating confidence. Inspirational!
- January 8, 2021 at 8:08 am #429350
- January 7, 2021 at 9:17 pm #429090Jamie KaneBaronessRegistered On: November 9, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 21Has thanked: 109 timesBeen thanked: 75 times
Taylor Swift. I just love her make up, well and her eyes and no one said I had to be age appropriate.
- January 7, 2021 at 7:59 pm #429058Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 180Has thanked: 197 timesBeen thanked: 434 times
OH dear… what a question! For me it must be Nigella Lawson!!! Like many women she has gone through triumphs and tragedies. Her shape has changed several times but her eyes have sent many a shiver down my spine. The sly, teasing look she gives is just for the male audience!
Nigella’s clever too… that sounds condescending and should’ve come first in my attribution as I value intelligence over any other quality.
YES… for me Nigella Lawson is my model 😀
- January 7, 2021 at 7:52 pm #429055AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 97Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 286 times
Alyssa Milano. To me, she’s absolutely gorgeous.
- January 7, 2021 at 4:04 pm #429007Laura HunleyLadyRegistered On: January 1, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
Would love to strut my femininity on national tv. Lol. But as previously said – being just about any women would be great!
- January 7, 2021 at 2:04 pm #428973DuchessRegistered On: March 14, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 43Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 169 times
Must admit that Helen Mirren is high on my list as I’m an ‘older’ gal. Annie Lennox comes a close second but I know that I can’t do very short hair. Emma Thompson looks good at 60+ and there is something lovely about Judi Dench.
- January 6, 2021 at 5:49 pm #428531Laurel NylonsLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 49Has thanked: 380 timesBeen thanked: 191 times
Christina Hendricks from Mad Men. Love this era of sexy clothing. Garter belts, stockings, heels, slips, tight skirts and and a great big rack.
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by Laurel Nylons.
- January 6, 2021 at 2:20 pm #428408
- January 6, 2021 at 2:08 pm #428401Krissy RichardsRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 146Has thanked: 347 timesBeen thanked: 417 times
- January 7, 2021 at 1:48 pm #428967Serena StevensDuchessRegistered On: December 30, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 60Has thanked: 64 timesBeen thanked: 210 times
Def agree, Krissy. So many gorgeous, hit bodies from which to choose For me, it’s what I aspire to be – a strong woman who knows what she wants and has the killer body and brains to get it. Demure @ times, sex in overdrive other instances.
IMO – also shows off her body in a classy and tasteful but alluring manner. 💄💋
- January 7, 2021 at 1:03 pm #428947
- January 6, 2021 at 1:23 pm #428378Krissy RichardsRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 146Has thanked: 347 timesBeen thanked: 417 times
- January 6, 2021 at 10:30 am #428310Kitty Van CurenLadyRegistered On: November 3, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 144Has thanked: 133 timesBeen thanked: 502 times
That’s a good question!
I think both Polly Brindle and Perry Mattfeld are stunning ladies. …They would be my top 2.
It’s a little more complex though, I love blonde-haired women, but I actually have a preference to that of brunette women and find they have more attractive ‘facial feature-qualities’ to me!
- January 6, 2021 at 9:48 am #428288
- January 6, 2021 at 7:32 am #428192Coleen EdinburghLadyRegistered On: November 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 32Has thanked: 193 timesBeen thanked: 100 times
- January 6, 2021 at 7:00 am #428185Cindy RushLadyRegistered On: June 12, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 56Has thanked: 294 timesBeen thanked: 370 times
- January 5, 2021 at 6:27 pm #427948Shelby ParisLadyRegistered On: December 19, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
Lots of great options to be sure. I have a few that might be a little off the beaten track (I didn’t read all the posts).
Gemma Arterton – English actress and producer.
Hayley Atwell – Actress
Lauren Simonetti – News Reader on Fox Business.
- January 5, 2021 at 5:55 pm #427941Kim AustinLadyRegistered On: October 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 83 times
- January 5, 2021 at 5:28 pm #427930Jennifer HeelsLadyRegistered On: December 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 113Has thanked: 788 timesBeen thanked: 504 times
are you meaning face, body, both? That would be hard to say because there are lots of beautiful women in the world and lots of women with very attractive bodies. And I think that at the heart of it all that is what we are ALL trying Accomplish when dressed, i.e. beautiful face and very attractive body.
So let me show a couple of names: Grace Kelly, Michelle Pfeiffer, Barbara Eden, Sharon Stone, Cheryl Ladd, Heather Locklear take your pick.
- January 5, 2021 at 4:17 pm #427903ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 226Has thanked: 422 timesBeen thanked: 879 times
Since many newer actresses tend to change their looks somewhat often I’m choosing roles. So…
Ginnifer Goodwin in Something Borrowed
Brie Larson in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Penelope Cruz OR Salma Hayek in Bandidas
Milana Vayntrub in the early ATT commercials
Oh, there are probably more but this is a good start.
- January 5, 2021 at 1:16 pm #427843PrudenceAmbassadorRegistered On: January 7, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 49Has thanked: 358 timesBeen thanked: 204 times
- January 5, 2021 at 1:02 pm #427842MonaDuchessRegistered On: December 18, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 91Has thanked: 401 timesBeen thanked: 583 times
- January 7, 2021 at 1:45 pm #428965
- January 5, 2021 at 12:43 pm #427838Helene BockLadyRegistered On: September 17, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 68Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 227 times
- January 5, 2021 at 12:41 pm #427837Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 173Has thanked: 804 timesBeen thanked: 698 times
- January 5, 2021 at 11:55 am #427817Andrea HopkinsLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 59Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 317 times
- January 5, 2021 at 1:21 pm #427852T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 281Has thanked: 2669 timesBeen thanked: 1130 times
We lived in Nashville, 2007-2017. We started buying our 1 st home there in 1998 when the Titans started. The Preditors( NHL) was started while we were there. Very pleased with our Nashville homes. I was a surgeon at the VA , Vanderbilt,University. My wife, a native of Nashville, had her cratering and baking corporation.
We now reside in WA state , retired, with all our kids and grandkids.
We both love your choice of Carrie ( Fisher) Underwood!
Love to you in 2021…
- January 5, 2021 at 9:56 am #427781
- January 5, 2021 at 9:31 am #427776Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 426Has thanked: 636 timesBeen thanked: 1513 times
I just sat and read all these, I had a couple of ideas but now I’m totally confused as to which one, don’t forget this is real blonde hair. Two that weren’t mentioned but I think deserve a nod are Brigitte Neilson in Cobra with Stallone, dumb movie but my god those legs and I was channel surfing last night and saw an older movie with Rebecca Demornay. That lady just screams I am sexy and I am a woman. Now lets throw in a couple of our in house beauties Brina MacTavish who I haven’t seen around in a while but just a lovely creature, Scarlett Rey, this ladies got it all together, it’s all about the dress Mona, she’s not smoking she’s on fire and of course Sam-an-tha, just so darn cute you just want to hug her. Now there are way too many to list in here so please don’t take offence if I missed you, you are all beautiful.
- January 5, 2021 at 6:55 am #427703AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 104Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 292 times
As much as I dislike what she pushed/advocates for in many respects, I think Alyssa Milano is absolutely gorgeous. I’d probably want to look like her. Or maybe Naomi Scott. Absolutely loved her as Jasmine in Aladdin and as Kimberly Hart in the Power Rangers movie from a few years ago.
- December 24, 2020 at 8:49 pm #422874Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 61Has thanked: 633 timesBeen thanked: 313 times
One of the most beautiful women of all time that I don’t think has been mentioned….Ingrid Bergman. Absolutely stunning in Casablanca. (Good call on Grace Kelly mentioned before as well!)
I’ll throw another out that hasn’t been mentioned, because I’ve always loved her for some reason….Dana Delany. She’s just regularly beautiful and she might even get prettier with age.
- December 24, 2020 at 8:31 pm #422869Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 215Has thanked: 4233 timesBeen thanked: 997 times
- December 24, 2020 at 3:53 pm #422804Charlotte GainsbourgLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 92Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 380 times
I would like to be Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s or Anna Taylor-joy in The Queens Gambit.. Scarlett Johansson is gorgeous too… I can think of many woman I would love to be…
- December 24, 2020 at 3:25 pm #422794
- December 24, 2020 at 3:17 pm #422789Pumped ForheelsLadyRegistered On: November 22, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
- December 24, 2020 at 3:00 pm #422785Lee Ann RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 519Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1688 times
- December 24, 2020 at 2:42 pm #422781Christine RelleumLadyRegistered On: March 1, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 48Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 164 times
If forced to choose among the women I’ve admired over the years, I would probably choose the late Erin Moran. For those of you who were born after the early 80s she was an actress, best known as Joanie in the classic retro sitcom “Happy Days”. In a very real sense we grew up together even though she lived and worked in Hollywood and I could only see her on TV. She did answer a couple of my fan letters back in the day, which greatly helped my mood during an awkward era in my life. Yes, she had a hot body, but she was also relatable as she wasn’t much older than me. Sadly she seemed to almost drop off the face of the earth soon after “Happy Days” wrapped up its long run, and she passed away from cancer a few years ago, but I remember her fondly.
- December 24, 2020 at 9:52 am #422696Kay LambertLadyRegistered On: February 28, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 37Has thanked: 160 timesBeen thanked: 212 times
Wow! A very tough question, but one with the answer. I would go with Dorothy Hamill. I know some, maybe most, are thinking, “Who?” She is a figure skater, had and still has the perfect hair, beautiful eyes, a smile that lights up any room she’s in. An athletic, yet feminine body, beautiful legs and lat but not least, I so wanted to wear her ice skating outfits. Olympic champion, so easy on the eyes and someone I’d love to girl talk with. Happy holidays, everyone!
- December 23, 2020 at 11:16 am #422226
- December 23, 2020 at 9:18 am #422172Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 32Replies: 1130Has thanked: 16796 timesBeen thanked: 2909 times
It would be a 20 something Katherine Hepburn.
I went through all the posts up to this point. So many wonderfully beautiful women. The few names I didn’t recognize or the ones I couldn’t remember what they looked like, I dropped the names into image search. This was a lot of fun.
- December 23, 2020 at 9:09 am #422165Alice RobinsonLadyRegistered On: July 3, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 12Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 127 times
Ooooh, good question! Too msny to choose ,and most have gone already (good call on Lynda Carter!). Im going to narrow it right down… Diana Rigg, ingrid Pitt, Micki Steele . But if i have to choose just one, its got to be Grace Slick. Amazing voice, talent, great fringe and stunningly beautiful .
- December 24, 2020 at 9:40 am #422692
- December 23, 2020 at 8:42 am #422146
- December 23, 2020 at 8:36 am #422141Rachel McFaddenLadyRegistered On: November 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 60Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 366 times
- December 23, 2020 at 8:27 am #422134Mikayla WelshLadyRegistered On: April 29, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 63Has thanked: 402 timesBeen thanked: 251 times
This is a lovely and fun topic just before the holidays!
There are so many choices and many beautiful women to emulate…
Given the holidays, I just re-watched Elf so Zoey Deschanel immediately comes to mind. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes and hair and a lovely voice…
second choice – Julie Ann Moore, a fiery redhead
- January 5, 2021 at 10:20 am #427796
- December 23, 2020 at 8:22 am #422131Leah AdkamLadyRegistered On: December 18, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 16Has thanked: 64 timesBeen thanked: 82 times
What a fun question. I love Holly Madison’s bleach blonde look (she’s the first one that came to mind) and if I could combine that with Lynda Carter everything else circa Wonder Woman days, I’d be happy.
- December 23, 2020 at 8:06 am #422122Candace BaciLadyRegistered On: October 19, 2020Topics: 31Replies: 52Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 510 times
I would say the lovely Princess Kate Middleton, who to me is so refined, gorgeous and just so womanly. I would also go with Angie Dickenson back in the day, she was beautiful and just exuded sexiness!!!
Hugs and Kisses
- January 5, 2021 at 10:23 am #427797
- December 23, 2020 at 6:12 am #422079
- December 23, 2020 at 5:48 am #422072Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 427Has thanked: 1833 timesBeen thanked: 1960 times
A fantasy like this allows for so many fine choices. I could say Michelle Pfeifer, Angelina Jolie, or Audrey Hepburn, but I’ll opt for the sexiest, and most beautiful woman of all time, Marilyn.
- December 23, 2020 at 5:16 am #422056GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 534Has thanked: 5092 timesBeen thanked: 2266 times
- December 23, 2020 at 5:09 am #422053
- October 26, 2020 at 9:16 pm #399197Jessica WildeLadyRegistered On: October 5, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 127Has thanked: 188 timesBeen thanked: 1049 times
Do yhis is a really fun topic. I would be most of the gals mentioned throughout this thread. Any one of them would be fine with me.
Top picks are Rachel Anniston, Michelle Pfeifer, scarlet Johansen, Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie, Sharon stone, Farrah Fawcett, lynda Carter and I can go on and on. All the beautiful women of the world. Famous or not I would love to be beautiful.
- October 26, 2020 at 8:24 pm #399190Joe SandersonLadyRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
- October 26, 2020 at 7:57 pm #399182
- October 26, 2020 at 7:48 pm #399179Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 515Has thanked: 1610 timesBeen thanked: 2222 times
Oh Im gonna throw everybody a curve ball here. Hehehehe
She’s originally from the Netherlands. Her name is Floor Jansen.
she’s 6 ft tall, drop dead gorgeous, and when you hear her sing the very first time, its called a Floor-gasm!!
Im going to see if I can go post a video of her.
- October 26, 2020 at 4:44 pm #399113
- October 26, 2020 at 3:44 pm #399099AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
- October 26, 2020 at 3:10 pm #399088Chris CrossDuchessRegistered On: August 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
- October 26, 2020 at 2:59 pm #399086Aaron “Adrianna”Registered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
- October 26, 2020 at 5:14 am #398809Rachel CrossDuchessRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 192Has thanked: 1153 timesBeen thanked: 1097 times
- October 26, 2020 at 3:34 am #398772Roberta DennyLadyRegistered On: May 19, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 150Has thanked: 654 timesBeen thanked: 738 times
As well as wanting to look like specific women I have always wanted to look like a young female character in a 40’s film either the main female star or a secretary.Love the style of the clothes,the hair and the stockings with the seams.Also love the look of the glamerous female characters in the early seasons of Perry Mason from the late fifties.They all seemed to be Marilyn Monroe types
- October 23, 2020 at 2:29 am #397682
- October 21, 2020 at 2:57 pm #397201LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 108Has thanked: 735 timesBeen thanked: 582 times
Yes for clothes and hair Helen Mirren is my idol since we are the same age (she is four months older than me). Of course Audrey Hepburn was another style goddess, not that I could get away with her fashions but OMG she looked fantastic in them.
- October 18, 2020 at 9:55 pm #396225Maria PinkDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 91Has thanked: 166 timesBeen thanked: 362 times
- October 22, 2020 at 9:22 pm #397635EmilyLadyRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
I completely agree … hands down that if I could look like any woman it would be Scarlett Johansson. She is just absolutely stunning. And yes … I liked her better with her original red hair as well.
- October 18, 2020 at 9:41 pm #396222Natasha KroberLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 18Has thanked: 108 timesBeen thanked: 73 times
- October 18, 2020 at 6:53 pm #396162Debbie LynnLadyRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 19Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 78 times
- October 18, 2020 at 6:50 pm #396161Vanessa ?LadyRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 33Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
Christina Hendricks is definitely the first that came to mind for me, too, assuming this is a scenario where I’d be in permanent girl-mode (having, um… proportions… like hers would make having a convincing “guy mode” extremely difficult! 😅)
- October 14, 2020 at 9:54 am #394578LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 108Has thanked: 735 timesBeen thanked: 582 times
I just have to add one more person to my list of who I would love to be able to look like. I just watched “She” on TCM and I don’t know how I could not add Ursula Andress to my list a very strong and beautiful woman!
- October 13, 2020 at 2:50 pm #394196
- October 13, 2020 at 2:33 pm #394182
- October 13, 2020 at 1:00 pm #394131Caroline RossRegistered On: October 3, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 22Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 136 times
Gillian Anderson loved her in The Fall.
Robin Wright loved her clothes and hair in House of Cards.
But because I am mature I always go back and google images of Helen Mirren for fashion and hair ideas.
- October 13, 2020 at 11:22 am #394081Mary PriscillaDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 61Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 246 times
- October 13, 2020 at 11:21 am #394080Amber LeeRegistered On: September 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
I first knew I was different when I saw Julie Newmar modeling her pantie hose in a People magazine in the mid seventies and I so much wanted to be her. Then what confirmed it for me was when I saw Cyd Charisse in the bedroom scene in Silk Stockings. Such beauty, such grace and those legs…… I was 12 and there wasn’t anything wouldn’t do to be like her. You ladies that haven’t seen Silk Stockings, do yourself a favor.
- December 24, 2020 at 3:06 pm #422786Lee Ann RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 519Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1688 times
- October 26, 2020 at 10:43 pm #399210GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 534Has thanked: 5092 timesBeen thanked: 2266 times
- October 13, 2020 at 11:07 am #394060Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 791Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3193 times
Reading through others choices I’m like, yes, yes, and oh yeah!
Right now I’m thinking Charlize Theron and Marilyn Monroe, but I could probably list 100 or more and still not be done!
- October 13, 2020 at 10:45 am #394058AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 74Has thanked: 235 timesBeen thanked: 312 times
- October 13, 2020 at 10:22 am #394051Rebecca Leeann AllenLadyRegistered On: March 2, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 25Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
- October 10, 2020 at 4:24 am #392622Roberta DennyLadyRegistered On: May 19, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 150Has thanked: 654 timesBeen thanked: 738 times
I have several from across the generations Ann Margret Brooke Shields,The Duchess Of Cambridge and most recently Emma Watson.Being thirty years older than Emna Watson it would take a great leap of the imagination for me to look like her but as the somg says “I Can Dream Can’t I”.
- October 8, 2020 at 12:06 pm #392067
- October 7, 2020 at 11:52 pm #391772Abby MLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 99Has thanked: 108 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
Some female celebrity role models I like are Carrie Fisher, Gillian Anderson, and Margot Robbie. I feel it might be inappropriate of me, but I also admire trans adult film star Chanel Santini. I feel like they have shown me an example of another type of masculinity which has also helped me to feel better about myself.
- September 23, 2020 at 8:01 pm #386951Stevie65LadyRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 139Has thanked: 253 timesBeen thanked: 540 times
- September 23, 2020 at 2:19 pm #386868Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 189Has thanked: 481 timesBeen thanked: 539 times
- September 23, 2020 at 1:35 pm #386833Dana “Jennifer”LadyRegistered On: March 19, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 52Has thanked: 191 timesBeen thanked: 264 times
Do I have to pick just one? I can’t decide…..Marisa Tomei or Sandra Bullock. Either would work for me. I just think both of them are so elegant, beautiful, classy and with a little bit of a wild side. 🙂
- September 23, 2020 at 11:07 am #386782Bobbi SueRegistered On: September 15, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 114Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 724 times
- September 23, 2020 at 10:44 am #386775Britney SummersLadyRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 124Has thanked: 355 timesBeen thanked: 439 times
I’d like to look like my face–app profile picture. Of course I would like a B or C cup rack and lose about 100 pounds. And a small amount of hips so tight skirts and dresses fit right.
- September 23, 2020 at 7:24 am #386683Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 284Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 707 times
My sister, she is the most beautiful person on Earth!
Celebs that I admire include, Rachel (no last name needed for the older generation), Helen Hunt, young Donna Douglas, and the queen of AFTRTS radio during the Vietnam war was Chris Noel. If I was taller maybe Gina Davis.
But that said, I am quite happy looking like Jin Crocker!
- September 23, 2020 at 7:10 am #386678Jamie TaalLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 83Has thanked: 446 timesBeen thanked: 439 times
- September 23, 2020 at 5:34 am #386660Jennifer GraceLadyRegistered On: September 6, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 23Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 91 times
- September 23, 2020 at 4:50 am #386646Samantha JoanChat CrewRegistered On: November 17, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 90Has thanked: 427 timesBeen thanked: 342 times
Hope you are well and what a great question this is. I am loving the responses so far and the diverse range of names on everyone’s replies.
For me there is three,
1. Gillian Anderson, the whole look and her style is amazing.
2. Christine Baranski, never have I ever been so glued to a courtroom/law firm drama series, her office look and makeup is just stunning and is a firm role model.
3. Taylor Swift, especially for the makeup look.
Samantha x x
- September 23, 2020 at 4:11 am #386630Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1499Has thanked: 1092 timesBeen thanked: 3853 times
Daisy Duke. When I fist saw her I was blown away. I had to look like her. I had to be her. I had been dabbling with wearing short shorts, shiny sheer to waist pantyhose and platform wedges in public, sometimes with a shirt that looked like a short dress. I had to take this look to becoming Daisy.
I began buying women’s clothes. Everything I bought wore and loves was based on would Daisy wear this? or how would Daisy look in this? I even bought a few wigs that was Daisy like hair. I tried to look like her as much as I possibly could.
- September 22, 2020 at 11:33 pm #386603karley delawareBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 410Has thanked: 1786 timesBeen thanked: 1130 times
I would like a “better version” of myself……………even shorter at 5.2……petite…..with an athletic frame……….long slightly curly hair to the small of my back…………….small hips a cute little bun and no pimple scars………karley
- September 22, 2020 at 7:12 pm #386557AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 98Has thanked: 572 timesBeen thanked: 372 times
I dont have to wish I could be another women.
I am already Natasha…😊 I am one proud of how I look lady…
- September 23, 2020 at 7:42 am #386689
- September 22, 2020 at 6:59 pm #386553
- September 22, 2020 at 5:00 pm #386526LadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 519Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1688 times
- September 22, 2020 at 4:37 pm #386523Marlene RobertsLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 123Has thanked: 1596 timesBeen thanked: 283 times
- September 22, 2020 at 3:37 pm #386494Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 286Has thanked: 374 timesBeen thanked: 947 times
- September 22, 2020 at 2:54 pm #386470
- September 22, 2020 at 2:28 pm #386457
- September 22, 2020 at 1:53 pm #386445
- September 22, 2020 at 1:39 pm #386440Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 302Has thanked: 204 timesBeen thanked: 1179 times
- September 22, 2020 at 2:14 am #386274Coralye BadirLadyRegistered On: September 2, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 47 times
Annie Lennox from the Eurythmics . Striking looks in some pics of her . I’ve always been attracted to smart looking short haired girls . When I get more confident , I may even style and dye my own hair like hers .✂️
- September 22, 2020 at 1:08 am #386267stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 117Replies: 1346Has thanked: 1977 timesBeen thanked: 5783 times
- September 22, 2020 at 1:07 am #386266stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 117Replies: 1346Has thanked: 1977 timesBeen thanked: 5783 times
- September 22, 2020 at 12:05 am #386253
- September 21, 2020 at 11:55 pm #386247Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 49Replies: 1374Has thanked: 6510 timesBeen thanked: 7681 times
- September 21, 2020 at 10:50 pm #386234AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 6Replies: 84Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 325 times
- September 21, 2020 at 10:22 pm #386228
- September 21, 2020 at 7:15 pm #386185Alice LidellRegistered On: August 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 13Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
Zooey Deschanel. I’ve always loved her feminine look.
If it was a fictional woman it would be my namesake Alice, especially the 1951 animated Disney version.
- September 21, 2020 at 6:47 pm #386179Wesley SmithLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 19 times
- September 21, 2020 at 6:37 pm #386176Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 71Replies: 715Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 2308 times
Because I love period women’s clothing either Scarlett O Hara or Marie Antionette…. But of course I get to keep my head on!!! LOL
What’s better I have the clothes to prove it.. See my public photos…..
Tho given this site is largely US based I am still miffed by the US company that made my Scarlett dress.
They refused to print my glowing endorsement of their work.
No sense of humour, you lot!!!
- September 21, 2020 at 5:42 pm #386160Amber ScottDuchessRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 69Has thanked: 69 timesBeen thanked: 224 times
- September 21, 2020 at 5:40 pm #386157Donna CooperLadyRegistered On: August 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 233 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
For me, it would be Gillian Anderson…
- September 21, 2020 at 5:26 pm #386154DuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 281Has thanked: 2669 timesBeen thanked: 1130 times
- September 21, 2020 at 5:08 pm #386151
- September 21, 2020 at 4:49 pm #386149Deni SmithDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 15Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
Carmen dell’ Orefice. An 85 year old supermodel. Been in the modeling biz since the fifties. Google her. I am 65 and in good physical appearance. And she is who inspires me in every feminine aspect. I’d transition right now if that’s who I could resemble at 85.
- September 22, 2020 at 11:16 am #386413LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 108Has thanked: 735 timesBeen thanked: 582 times
I love all the responses so far, thanks for sharing! And yes I wouldn’t complain at looking like Ms Hepburn she was pure glamour. And Carmen Del Orefice is lovely so many choices. But I still think Helen Mirren (who at 75 is 4 1/2 months older than me) is who I would want to look like if I could have her wardrobe too. Well even if I didn’t get the wardrobe. Such clothes and she seems to love wearing them There are two dresses that I will always remember a long red dress with a full skirt that she just twirled so prettily and print one with a skirt that she could hold up in a fan that was over her head.
- September 21, 2020 at 4:31 pm #386146Lexie TraskPrincessRegistered On: August 9, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 97Has thanked: 191 timesBeen thanked: 488 times
- September 21, 2020 at 3:22 pm #386108
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.