Viewing 324 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Leslie
      Lady

Hi gals, just interest in if our could(do) look like any particular woman who would it be. Unfortunately I tend to look like my mother. If I could look like anyone else I am undecided between Sandra Bullock (who has the worlds greatest smile) and Helen Mirren though I would want to be more than 5’4”. But she has the greatest clothes I ever seen and looks great in them and seems to love them.

Anonymous

I would love to look like Danica Patrick.

Kay

Anonymous

I would like to look like Courtney Force, but with much larger breasts!

Anonymous

Carmen dell’ Orefice. An 85 year old supermodel. Been in the modeling biz since the fifties. Google her. I am 65 and in good physical appearance. And she is who inspires me in every feminine aspect. I’d transition right now if that’s who I could resemble at 85.

Leslie
        Lady

I love all the responses so far, thanks for sharing! And yes I wouldn’t complain at looking like Ms Hepburn she was pure glamour. And Carmen Del Orefice is lovely so many choices. But I still think Helen Mirren (who at 75 is 4 1/2 months older than me) is who I would want to look like if I could have her wardrobe too. Well even if I didn’t get the wardrobe. Such clothes and she seems to love wearing them There are two dresses that I will always remember a long red dress with a full skirt that she just twirled so prettily and print one with a skirt that she could hold up in a fan that was over her head.

Anonymous

Candace Bergen

Audrey Hepburn. When I saw her come down the stairs in that white sequin gown in My Fair Lady as a wee lad girls weren’t yukky anymore. LOL.

Love and Peace,

Amber

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Because I love period women’s clothing either Scarlett O Hara or Marie Antionette…. But of course I get to keep my head on!!!  LOL

What’s better I have the clothes to prove it.. See my public photos…..

Tho given this site is largely US based I am still miffed by the US company that made my Scarlett dress.

They refused to print my glowing endorsement of their work.

No sense of humour, you lot!!!

Caty

I would love to look like Marilyn Monroe

Zooey Deschanel. I’ve always loved her feminine look.

If it was a fictional woman it would be my namesake Alice, especially the 1951 animated Disney version.

Anonymous

Marlo Thomas (That Girl).

Anonymous

it would have to be shnia Twain for me girls a Beautiful wonan💋

Anonymous

Ohhh….so many choices….but Charlize Theron….mmm, yes please…..I would never stay indoors again..ever!!!!…haha, Grace xx

Ashley Graham. I love her confidence and attitude.

Annie Lennox from the Eurythmics . Striking looks in some pics of her . I’ve always been attracted to smart looking short haired girls . When I get more confident , I may even style and dye my own hair like hers .✂️

I have way too many to list, but top :

Taylor Swift

Of late I am into Alexandra Daddario, her striking blue eyes is hypnotic and magnetic.

I would say Jennifer Love Hewlett, she around my age and body type.

Sarina
      Lady

Absolutely Liv Tyler. So gorgeous!

Anonymous

Either Doris Day or Anne Diamond, i think Doris Day looked really good in the films she made especially calamity Jane,

Always, always Marilyn Monroe. Some people like it hot.

Easy.

Brooke Wagner who is the co-anchor for KOLD  News in Tucson, Arizona. Perfect smile, perfect lips, perfect teeth, perfect makeup.

Woman to woman she is VERY intimidating.

Lee Ann

Anonymous

Doris Day all the way…

Anonymous

Hello Leslie.

I dont have to wish I could be another women.

I am already Natasha…😊 I am one proud of how I look lady…

Hugs

Natasha💋

Leslie
        Lady

Good on you Natasha! Very well said, I guess we should all feel that way!

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I would like a “better version” of myself……………even shorter at 5.2……petite…..with an athletic frame……….long slightly curly hair to the small of my back…………….small hips  a cute little bun and no pimple scars………karley

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Daisy Duke. When I fist saw her I was blown away. I had to look like her. I had to be her. I had been dabbling with wearing short shorts, shiny sheer to waist pantyhose and platform wedges in public, sometimes with a shirt that looked like a short dress. I had to take this look to becoming Daisy.

I began buying women’s clothes. Everything I bought wore and loves was based on would Daisy wear this? or how would Daisy look in this? I even bought a few wigs that was Daisy like hair. I tried to look like her as much as I possibly could.

Samantha Joan
      Hostess

Hey Leslie!

Hope you are well and what a great question this is. I am loving the responses so far and the diverse range of names on everyone’s replies.

For me there is three,

1. Gillian Anderson, the whole look and her style is amazing.

2. Christine Baranski, never have I ever been so glued to a courtroom/law firm drama series, her office look and makeup is just stunning and is a firm role model.

3. Taylor Swift, especially for the makeup look.

Hugs

Samantha x x

Rita Moreno, when she was on that show “The Electric Company”.

Michelle Pfeiffer at any age. She has a natural beauty and presence and is still glamorous over the years.

My sister, she is the most beautiful person on Earth!

Celebs that I admire include, Rachel (no last name needed for the older generation), Helen Hunt, young Donna Douglas, and the queen of AFTRTS radio during the Vietnam war was Chris Noel. If I was taller maybe Gina Davis.

But that said, I am quite happy looking like Jin Crocker!

I do favor my mother.   I’d want to look like Sophia Vargara (Modern Family).   I’d settle for a more convincing fem me.  🤷

Anonymous

Do I have to pick just one?  I can’t decide…..Marisa Tomei or Sandra Bullock.  Either would work for me.  I just think both of them are so elegant, beautiful, classy and with a little bit of a wild side.  🙂

Dana

For me, I’d want to look like Robin Meade from HLN.  She has such a gorgeous face, big boobs, a great fashion sense and can rock those high heels.  Of course, her singing is good, too.

Stevie65
      Lady

I would say it is more than just one but the 2 I would love to be Lana Turner and Joan Bennett. These are just 2 but there are many more.

Stevie

Abby M
      Lady

Some female celebrity role models I like are Carrie Fisher, Gillian Anderson, and Margot Robbie. I feel it might be inappropriate of me, but I also admire trans adult film star Chanel Santini. I feel like they have shown me an example of another type of masculinity which has also helped me to feel better about myself.

Anonymous

Sharon stone . I like this woman.Keen blue eyes ,blonde ,and hot body.

Anonymous

I have several from across the generations Ann Margret Brooke Shields,The Duchess Of Cambridge and most recently Emma Watson.Being thirty years older than Emna Watson it would take a great leap of the imagination for me to look like her but as the somg says “I Can Dream Can’t I”.

Rebecca Leeann Allen
      Baroness - Annual

i was looking at some older photos of me and i saw both of my sisters in them

Anonymous

Two women come to mind and cant make my mind up…..  Grace Kelly or Shania Twain in her video i feel like a woman !!!…

Reading through others choices I’m like, yes, yes, and oh yeah!
      Right now I’m thinking Charlize Theron and Marilyn Monroe, but I could probably list 100 or more and still not be done!

Anonymous

I first knew I was different when  I saw Julie Newmar modeling her pantie hose in a People magazine in the mid seventies and I so much wanted to be her. Then what confirmed it for me was when I saw Cyd Charisse in the bedroom scene in Silk Stockings. Such beauty, such grace and those legs…… I was 12 and there wasn’t anything wouldn’t do to be like her. You ladies that haven’t seen Silk Stockings, do yourself a favor.

Yes Amber! Yes!

My parents took me to Radio City Music Hall to see the show and the movie. That scene made an impression on me. I was 10 at the time.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

When she was in her prime years, Julie Andrews.  Once upon a time, I was madly in love with her except she had no idea.

Gillian Anderson loved her in The Fall.

Robin Wright loved her clothes and hair in House of Cards.

But because I am mature I always go back and google images of Helen Mirren for fashion and hair ideas.

Caroline

Robin
      Lady

Jennifer Aniston

Anonymous

Terri Hatcher for me.

Leslie
      Lady

I just have to add one more person to my list of who I would love to be able to look like. I just watched “She” on TCM and I don’t know how I could not add Ursula Andress to my list a very strong and beautiful woman!

Vanessa ?
      Lady

Christina Hendricks is definitely the first that came to mind for me, too, assuming this is a scenario where I’d be in permanent girl-mode (having, um… proportions… like hers would make having a convincing “guy mode” extremely difficult! 😅)

That’s easy…Ann Margaret!

Anonymous

Can’t argue with that choice, Debbie. She was, and is, a beautiful lady; I think I’ve been in love with her since “Bye, Bye Birdie”.

Hello Leslie. Great question.

I am already beautiful Natasha.  I cannot ask for anyone better.

Hugs

Natasha 💋

For me it would have to be hands down Scarlett  Johansson with the red hair from the first avengers movie. I liked her better with red hair.

Emily
        Lady

I completely agree … hands down that if I could look like any woman it would be Scarlett Johansson.  She is just absolutely stunning.  And yes … I liked her better with her original red hair as well.

I love this choice!

She’s already so gorgeous, the red hair is just *chef’s kiss*

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Foxy Femme.
      Leslie
      Lady

Yes for clothes and hair Helen Mirren is my idol since we are the same age (she is four months older than me). Of course Audrey Hepburn was another style goddess, not that I could get away with her fashions but OMG she looked fantastic in them.

Susan Zed
      Lady

Cara Delevingne in the film Valerian…just wow!

Susan x

Anonymous

As well as wanting to look like specific women I have always wanted to look like a young female  character in a 40’s film either the main female star or a secretary.Love the style of the clothes,the hair and the stockings with the seams.Also love the look of the glamerous female characters in the early seasons of Perry Mason from the late fifties.They all seemed to be Marilyn Monroe types

Anonymous

im thinking heather locklear from the fall guy or demi moore in ghost.

Aaron
      Lady

Lana del Rey. Not really a fan of her but she is so beautiful and feminine.

That is a great question for me LINDA HUNT The Sexyest eyes ever….

OMG That Is A Great Question Please Forgive My Senior Moment HELEN HUNT Has The Greatest Eyes In My Opinion………………………..

Anonymous

Raquel Welch from the past (although she still looks amazing) and Charlize Theron from the present. Both so alluring.

Anonymous

Jaclyn Smith!

Oh Im gonna throw everybody a curve ball here.  Hehehehe

She’s originally from the Netherlands.  Her name is Floor Jansen.

she’s 6 ft tall, drop dead gorgeous, and when you hear her sing the very first time, its called a Floor-gasm!!

Im going to see if I can go post a video of her.

Anonymous

Marlo Thomas.   Shelly Fabrae.   Lilly James.

Scarlett Johansson would be a great one. I would also love Natalie Portman or Keira Knightley – all three are gorgeous!

Do yhis is a really fun topic. I would be most of the gals mentioned throughout this thread. Any one of them would be fine with me.

Top picks are Rachel Anniston, Michelle Pfeifer, scarlet Johansen, Charlize Theron, Angelina Jolie, Sharon stone, Farrah Fawcett, lynda Carter and I can go on and on. All the beautiful women of the world. Famous or not I would love to be beautiful.

Greta
      Duchess

The wonderful Louise Brooks

A fantasy like this allows for so many fine choices. I could say Michelle Pfeifer, Angelina Jolie, or Audrey Hepburn, but I’ll opt for the sexiest, and most beautiful woman of all time, Marilyn.

Sophia Loren came to mind first.

I would say the lovely Princess Kate Middleton, who to me is so refined, gorgeous and just so womanly. I would also go with Angie Dickenson back in the day, she was beautiful and just exuded sexiness!!!

Hugs and Kisses

Candace

Laurel
        Lady

And Kate’s sister Pippa is gorgeous as well.

What a fun question. I love Holly Madison’s bleach blonde look (she’s the first one that came to mind) and if I could combine that with Lynda Carter everything else circa Wonder Woman days, I’d be happy.

This is a lovely and fun topic just before the holidays!

There are so many choices and many beautiful women to emulate…

Given the holidays, I just re-watched Elf so Zoey Deschanel immediately comes to mind.  She is very pretty with beautiful eyes and hair and a lovely voice…

second choice – Julie Ann Moore, a fiery redhead

Mikayla

Laurel
        Lady

And Zooey Deschanel always seems to show up in pantyhose or tights, has gorgeous eyes and is a beautiful woman.

I have to go with Jessica Alba. It’d be a miracle of cosmetic surgery (or some powerful magic!) but a girl can dream 🙂

Rachel xx

Cindy Crawford!

Anonymous

Ooooh, good question! Too msny to choose ,and most have gone already (good call on Lynda Carter!). Im going to narrow it right down… Diana Rigg, ingrid Pitt, Micki Steele . But if i have to choose just one, its got to be Grace Slick. Amazing voice, talent, great fringe and stunningly beautiful .

Alice x

Leslie
        Lady

So agree with Diana Rigg she was gorgeous!

Hi Leslie!

It would be a 20 something Katherine Hepburn.

I went through all the posts up to this point. So many wonderfully beautiful women. The few names I didn’t recognize or the ones I couldn’t remember what they looked like, I dropped the names into image search. This was a lot of fun.

Hugs

Autumn

Trisha
      Duchess

For me it would be Valerie Bertinelli.  I just love her.

Trisha.

Wow! A very tough question, but one with the answer. I would go with Dorothy Hamill. I know some, maybe most, are thinking, “Who?” She is a figure skater, had and still has the perfect hair, beautiful eyes, a smile that lights up any room she’s in. An athletic, yet feminine body, beautiful legs and lat but not least, I so wanted to wear her ice skating outfits. Olympic champion, so easy on the eyes and someone I’d love to girl talk with. Happy holidays, everyone!

Kay🎄👩🏻‍🦳💋

If forced to choose among the women I’ve admired over the years, I would probably choose the late Erin Moran. For those of you who were born after the early 80s she was an actress, best known as Joanie in the classic retro sitcom “Happy Days”. In a very real sense we grew up together even though she lived and worked in Hollywood and I could only see her on TV. She did answer a couple of my fan letters back in the day, which greatly helped my mood during an awkward era in my life. Yes, she had a hot body, but she was also relatable as she wasn’t much older than me. Sadly she seemed to almost drop off the face of the earth soon after “Happy Days” wrapped up its long run, and she passed away from cancer a few years ago, but I remember her fondly. 

Christine

For me it is still the very lovely Brooke Wagner.

Co- anchor on KOLD News here in Tucson.

Brooke is “perfect” in every womanly way. To look like that! Oh my goodness.

Lee Ann

Pumped
      Lady

I surprised! No one mentioned Christie Brinkley? She is 66 years old and still gorgeous!

Nice one Pumped! She was recently on Parks and Recreation, unbelievable how fresh and pretty she still is.

If I had a magic wand it would be Ruby Rose.

Anonymous

I would like to be Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s or Anna Taylor-joy in The Queens Gambit.. Scarlett Johansson is gorgeous too… I can think of many woman I would love to be…

Anonymous

Charolette,

With you looking so pretty in your circle picture, I can’t understand why you have no ” Photos” public or private.

Please…let us see you!

Dr.T.J.

Brigitte Bardot, Marilyn Monroe, Katey Sagal, Jamie Lee Curtis. Pick only one? Brigitte… of course

Bridgette vS

Anonymous
      Lady

One of the most beautiful women of all time that I don’t think has been mentioned….Ingrid Bergman. Absolutely stunning in Casablanca. (Good call on Grace Kelly mentioned before as well!)

I’ll throw another out that hasn’t been mentioned, because I’ve always loved her for some reason….Dana Delany. She’s just regularly beautiful and she might even get prettier with age.

tara 🙂

Anonymous

As much as I dislike what she pushed/advocates for in many respects, I think Alyssa Milano is absolutely gorgeous. I’d probably want to look like her. Or maybe Naomi Scott. Absolutely loved her as Jasmine in Aladdin and as Kimberly Hart in the Power Rangers movie from a few years ago.

Anonymous

I just sat and read all these, I had a couple of ideas but now I’m totally confused as to which one, don’t forget this is real blonde hair. Two that weren’t mentioned but I think deserve a nod are Brigitte Neilson in Cobra with Stallone, dumb movie but my god those legs and I was channel surfing last night and saw an older movie with Rebecca Demornay. That lady just screams I am sexy and I am a woman. Now lets throw in a couple of our in house beauties Brina MacTavish who I haven’t seen around in a while but just a lovely creature, Scarlett Rey, this ladies got it all together, it’s all about the dress Mona, she’s not smoking she’s on fire and of course Sam-an-tha, just so darn cute you just want to hug her. Now there are way too many to list in here so please don’t take offence if I missed you, you are all beautiful.

Heather

how could I forget Rebecca Demorney? I also forgot a young Faye Dunaway,from the late 60s.

A very popular topic this. My picks would be Sandra Bullock and Myleen Klass, but there’s so many to choose from.

I would have to go with Carrie Underwood, absolutely Stunning, met her a few times through work while her husband played for the hockey team here, always beautiful.

Anonymous

Andrea Hopkins…

We lived in Nashville, 2007-2017. We started buying our 1 st home there in 1998 when the Titans started. The Preditors( NHL)  was started while we were there. Very pleased with our Nashville homes. I was a surgeon at the VA , Vanderbilt,University. My wife, a native of Nashville, had her cratering and baking corporation.

We now reside in WA state , retired, with all our kids and grandkids.

We both love your choice of Carrie ( Fisher) Underwood!

Love to you in 2021…

Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

Hi Leslie  for me its  Joanna Lumley or Dusty Springfield.

Impossible to be Joanna Lumley or even Patsy! She is as rare a woman as there has ever been.
        What about Diana Rigg?

Dusty is such a great pick!

Her song Spooky is at the top of my girls night playlist 😁

Anonymous

hi, it may sounds stupid, but would like to look like some the best of my own pictures without makeup! and ofcourse more feminine as well as 30 years younger, what else can one wish for?

Mona
      Duchess

It’s Charlize Theron for me, without a doubt.

Anonymous

OMG Mona, Atomic Blonde. She was smokin. Great body, defiant, sexy-charged and never NOT in control.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Suzanna Hoffs, perhaps?

Now that’s a name I’ve not heard in a long time. A long, long time.  **SIGH**.  That would be a dream come true for sure!

ChloeC
      Duchess

Since many newer actresses tend to change their looks somewhat often I’m choosing roles. So…

Ginnifer Goodwin in Something Borrowed

Brie Larson in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

Penelope Cruz OR Salma Hayek in Bandidas

Milana Vayntrub in the early ATT commercials

Oh, there are probably more but this is a good start.

Anonymous

are you meaning face, body, both? That would be hard to say because there are lots of beautiful women in the world and lots of women with very attractive bodies. And I think that at the heart of it all that is what we are ALL trying Accomplish when dressed, i.e. beautiful face and very attractive body.

So let me show a couple of names: Grace Kelly, Michelle Pfeiffer, Barbara Eden, Sharon Stone, Cheryl Ladd, Heather Locklear take your pick.

Jennifer

Anonymous

Hi Leslie,
      Cara Delevingne. Or Kate Moss. I love Vanessa Paradis too. Or Marilyn who I believe was a size 14 and is as Cindy lou said the most beautiful ever. Most desirable too I think.
      XX
      Kim.

Lots of great options to be sure. I have a few that might be a little off the beaten track (I didn’t read all the posts).

Gemma Arterton – English actress and producer.

Hayley Atwell – Actress

Lauren Simonetti – News Reader on Fox Business.

Anonymous

As I am not a skinny or small gal I would have to say Katy Mixon. She is a full body beauty. She is absolutely beautiful and would love to be like her. One could only dream.

For me it would have to be Audrey Hepburn or Lauren Becall

Anonymous

Yes brilliant choice, id love to look like a 50s starlet as i already love vintage clothes and love buying them and feeling beautiful

Tatiana from the New day USA commercials. Elegant, sexy, and approachable friendly.

Anonymous

That’s a good question!

I think both Polly Brindle and Perry Mattfeld are stunning ladies. …They would be my top 2.

It’s a little more complex though, I love blonde-haired women, but I actually have a preference to that of brunette women and find they have more attractive ‘facial feature-qualities’ to me!

Thanks! 🙂

Anonymous

Beyonce but obviously a white version as im white, i just love her sassy style and think she is the ultimate empowered woman. Plus she has an amazing body too

Anonymous

I think any woman that is beautiful and loves being a woman. Think being a woman is the main point

Leslie
        Lady

Krissy,

You are right on dear, that is exactly what is important.

Leslie

Anonymous

Def agree, Krissy. So many gorgeous, hit bodies from which to choose For me, it’s what I aspire to be – a strong woman who knows what she wants and has the killer body  and brains to get it. Demure @ times, sex in overdrive other instances.

IMO – also shows off her body in a classy and tasteful but alluring manner. 💄💋

Anonymous

Anya Taylor-Joy!!! Those big beautiful eyes are for me!

Laurel
      Lady

Christina Hendricks from Mad Men. Love this era of sexy clothing. Garter belts, stockings, heels, slips, tight skirts and and a great big rack.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Laurel.

Must admit that Helen Mirren is high on my list as I’m an ‘older’ gal. Annie Lennox comes a close second but I know that I can’t do very short hair. Emma Thompson looks good at 60+ and there is something lovely about Judi Dench.

Carrie Underwood.

Would love to strut my femininity on national tv. Lol. But as previously said – being  just about any women would be great!

Anonymous

Alyssa Milano. To me, she’s absolutely gorgeous.

OH dear… what a question! For me it must be Nigella Lawson!!! Like many women she has gone through triumphs and tragedies. Her shape has changed several times but her eyes have sent many a shiver down my spine. The sly, teasing look she gives is just for the male audience!
      Nigella’s clever too… that sounds condescending and should’ve come first in my attribution as I value intelligence over any other quality.
      YES… for me Nigella Lawson is my model 😀

Anonymous

Taylor Swift. I just love her make up,  well and her eyes and no one said I had to be age appropriate.

Trisha
      Duchess

This may seem odd but I only want to look like Trisha. I like my look my style and my posture. I love being me.

Trisha

Well said Trisha. Having looked at your photos I can see that you are really happy being you – looking great and radiating confidence. Inspirational!
        HRx

Trisha
          Duchess

Thank you sweety. 💋

Helen Mirren would be a good model. Although if I could, I would like larger breasts. Hehe.

Amy Oxley
      Lady

Monica Bellucci for me

People say I look like my mum, I know I’ve her temper.I’ve a photo of her and a friend and neighbour in formal gear (mum in black and her friend in red). They both look stunning.

I thought Ingrid Bergman, Elizabeth Taylor looked lovely. Also Judith Durham of the Seekers and Karen Carpenter. There’s many more I could name, but those would be the main ones.

Love

Liz

As a brunette, my choices would be Gal Gadot, Mila Kunis or Zooey Deschanel. All beautiful, confident, brunettes!

Hugs,
      Elise

Anonymous

Just finished watching Cinderella, so currently Cate Blanchett.

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

If could look like any woman who would that be I be me as I am unique woman now

Donna

Lara Muir
        Baroness - Annual

I sure wouldn’t mind looking like you Donna!

so nice to see you here!

💕Lara🤗

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji

my top 3
      1. a 60s era Michelle Phillips(Mamas & Papas)
      2, Kathyrn Winneck, actress, the Big Sky,Flag Day( not sure I spelled her name correctly)
      3. Jennifer Aniston

I’m gonna go with Megan Fox. LOL. There are soooooooo many, but I’d settle for Megan Fox.

For me Jennifer Aniston would be #1 on my list and than a few more that i won’t list.

Barb Wire
      Lady

For me, Brooke Baldwin, formerly of CNN. We both seem to have the same body type, hair-style and inquisitive stare! Yeah, I can do this! LOL!!

I also would love to look like Agnes, the singer from Sweden. I love her outfits! She’s husky too.

And my mom, especially in her 20s! Wow!

Hugs, Barb 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.

As I look at so many cis-woman that in my perception have let themselves become so “masculinized” I grieve, sometimes to tears when my dysphoria is intense.

“Why,” I ask myself, “do they care so little about projecting their femininity when as a natural woman they have so much privilege and opportunity to do so, while I have such an intense desire to be a feminine woman and can not present so without serious repercussions because I am a cis-male?”

Who would I want to be if I could be a woman?

Doesn’t matter. Jane Nextdoor, Abbie Average is fine. I’ll take average, work with what I am dealt, and live a strong, confident, average life, but with the privilege of being me authentically; a woman reveling in her feminine mystique and power.

Kindly,

Charlene

Leslie
        Lady

I agree while I have mentioned several people I would like to look like. But as I actually transition my dream is to be the best I can be. I realize that I can’t be a cute young cis-woman (most likely couldn’t even when I was younger fifty or sixty years ago), I can look like the best trans-woman I can be.

Are we talking ANY woman? Not just age or size appropriate? If so, then I would say Lysette Anthony from 1983. I like auburn hair and she was (and still is) very attractive. Obviously there are loads of gorgeous women and I’d be thrilled to be just about any of them, but if we are talking age appropriate then I agree that Helen Mirren is an excellent model. If we’re talking size appropriate, then I will say Erika Ervin. I’m 6’6″ and she is 6’8″! She’s a trans actress you might want to look up, especially if you’re tall.
      Extremely tall women can be gorgeous too!

Catherine

Leslie
        Lady

At 6’2” myself Erika is someone I could look up to, even in my heels. Very lovely!!

You are so right Catherine. We should promote our own trans sisters as our role models, both in terms of feminine beauty and bravery promoting our cause, rights and presence in society.
        Many thanks my dear 🙂

Dusty Springfield xx

Anonymous

Gonna have to go with Alyssa Milano during her prime acting days. Or maybe a live action version of Serena from the Pokémon X/Y series of the show (I’m a Pokenerd)

Anonymous

Oh, can’t forget 2 of my current favorite actresses, Mary Mouser and Peyton List (Sam LaRusso and Tori from Cobra Kai)

Oh there is so many. Sophia Loren is a classic beauty. As for modern times I wouldn’t complain one bit if I woke up and looked in the mirror and saw Sofia Vigara!

Anonymous

If had to pick someone else besides me be Halle berry

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Leslie ,

If I could look like any Woman , I would pick my Friend Donna !

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

awww so sweet would love  to look like my friend Sylvia

Sylvia
          Lady

Dear Donna ,
          You are too kind , but sadly , I am not a Woman.
          Would love to look like my Avatar picture though !

Anonymous

avi is cute know can do it

Hugs Donna

Sylvia
            Lady

Yes , but only in my dreams sigh….

Anonymous

You do know dreams can come true look at me my dream came true. never give up on something wanting. Will come one day

Hugs Donna

Sylvia
            Lady

Dear Donna ,
            As giving up is not im my vocabulary , I will take your word on that !
            A personal makeover is nr.1 on my bucket-list.
            When Covid will be a part of the past , will be eager to find out
            how I would look like as a Woman.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.
            Anonymous

Oh that sounds like fun for sure Know would make a fine woman Do hope can get the makeup session as soon as possible.

Donna

Sylvia
            Lady

As do I Donna.
            Time will tell.

Anonymous

remember when was male and did do Cd was always curious on those professional places that some sell CD clothing and also does make over for a price includes everything. But the closest one to me at the time was in NY

Sylvia
            Lady

There were a few in the Netherlands
            But some of them went out of business due to covid ,
            and also one in the neighbourhood of my home town due to Flooding.
            But that one is expected to return.
            I got good information from a friend here on CDH
            about two very good adresses in the U.K.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.
            Anonymous

that great Sylvia wishing you the best when able to go. What seen on what they do to the girls for photoshoots are fantastic like a classy Hollywood actress.

Donna

Sylvia
            Lady

I know what you mean Donna.
            Some make-overs allmost look to good to be true ,
            but they are real none the same !
            I Would already be content to see a Woman looking back to me in
            the mirror.

A quick, but hardly complete list in random order: Rachel Welsch, Jacqueline Smith, Olivia Newton-John, Mariska Hargitay, Halle Berry, Vanna White, and lastly for now, Shania Twain.

Hugs, Jill

Leonara
      Ambassador

Such an interesting topic… although my inspiration is my mom who was a model for my father.. she was in many of his ads.. and her photo (for which he won awards “gloves”)..my wish is to be pretty as she.
      Her photo will be on my profile page…
      Also Elizabeth Taylor also comes to mind .. she is beautiful and we share the same birthday..
      Thank you Leslie for your topic

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I had a crush on Marie Osmond when I was in my teens. I think she is so beautiful. I would like to look like her.

Hugs, Liara

Revel
      Baroness

I’m a natural brunette and love how my face and body looks, but if I could pick a blonde beauty, I would love to look like actress Jeri Ryan. The Borg babe with a lovely smile. 😀

Rev

Anonymous
      Lady

Emma Samms had the best milky skin, great cleavage and the 80’s satin dresses and blouses.

Anonymous

I would go with Emily Deschanel, a young Kate Jackson, or Jan the Toyota girl.

Lately it’s been Alison Hanagan the host of the Pen $ Teller show.  I see myself as a girly girl and there’s something about her smile and how she wears her hair that I find very attractive. She seems like such a happy girl and I know I would be too if I was her.  She wears this red pantsuit with a white satin blouse that I really love and I can see myself wearing it.

I always thought of several women I would want to look like, most recently Catherine Zeta-Jones, Penelope Cruz, or Salma Hayek. But even more recently, I am just happy looking like me.

CelesteCD
      Lady

ScarJo

Elizabeth Taylor and Goldie Hawn are 2 of my favorites.Mariah Carey is who I would want to like the most

Mariah Carey

Anonymous

I have yet to “ find myself”
      I am who I am but I am
      unsure of my “ best” yet. No, I do not want to be a chameleon, I want to be me.
      However, I know who I am inside and no “ looks “ will alter that. I am of the opinion that consistency and trust is what my friends like about me, and although I long to look like a past member, that is superficial. What I enjoy is the “ person I become and the person I “wear”when I present as Anya- the sensations of that are ( unprintable) Ha ha.

And I love who you are – especially when you wear yourself inside out!
      ( ooo that was a clever phrase Anya ).
      Dream On ladies, it will feed your passion!!

Love Anya xoxox

Krisy
      Lady

Definitely Marilyn Monroe, but more like my dad in a dress!

Krisy xx

Amanda Holden

Diana Rigg as Emma Peel in the 60’s show The Avengers.

Leslie
        Lady

A selection after my own heart!! She was beauty on wheels. Have you seen the Aussie series “Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries”, I have always thought Miss Fisher was made to look like Emma Peal.

Anonymous

Excellent choice! Jessie Brown.

JOJO
      Lady

Selma Hayek

Anonymous

I love the classic beauty of Lauren Bacall.

Robin Wright loved her hair and cloths in House of Cards.

Gillian Anderson love her pouty lips.

Alanna

Anonymous
      Lady

Charlize Theron or Lauren Becall

Gillian
      Lady

For me it has to be Caroline Cossey or Eva Longoria

Zoe
      Lady

Marisa Tomei, maybe, I’ve always felt she has a timelessness about her. Very striking woman.

That is very easy, Catherine Zeta-Jones, in my humble opinion she is one of the most beautiful women on the planet! I am fortunate to take after my mom and she was a very pretty woman. When I was younger and dressing far more often and also getting makeovers, I was always told that I make a far better looking girl than a guy, that I should have been a girl! That was always sweet music to my feminine heart!

Robin
      Lady

I’ll stick with my dream of looking like Dakota Fanning. Why? Because I kinda think I could look like her, the ordinary way she looks in the fan-pics of her just walking down the street. Without any glamor at all, her body and movements just exude girl-ness. I kinda think looking like that might be possible if I was to transition. Except I’m taller, but that could still work. Anyway, she just seems like a pretty woman who’s self-confident and comfortable in her own skin.

Hmm..IF I have such a magical ability, I would have wanted to look like Eunha or perhaps Erika Sawajiri.. 🙂 But frankly speaking, I feel I daydream alot more of how my life would be if I was a cis girl instead of how it be like if I were to look as good as the ones I mentioned!

Anonymous

I think it would have to be Sophie Rayworth the newsreader, she has a nice style and similar hair to mine. I think we look fairly similar too in looks when I am blonde with almost the same body shape.

Jean Harlow, especially if I could have her wardrobe!

Wow, that us such a hard question to answer, there are soo many stunning, intelligent women. But based on her attitude to life, looks and general loveliness I would say Brit Manuela, @britmanuela or based on her sassy attitude and fashion sense and just overall fun she seems to have I would love to be is Cathy Young @thecareerms

Anonymous

I would pick Gina Lolobridgida. She had the most perfect hour-glass figure, I have ever seen! Jessie Brown.

Gail
      Lady

I would pick Doris Day. She was so pretty, Feminine and wore the cutest clothes.

Leslie
      Lady

I am beginning to think that I am going to be immortal. This thread just seem to go on and on. Glad so many of you are still finding to be of worth! It is an interesting question. In the words of Bill and Ted, “party on”! Seems that I have some catching up to do.z

Queen Latifah, Faith Evans, Lizzo. I am sure there are more if I were to really think about it but if I could pull off any of these three’s looks then I would be very happy.

Lynda Carter. Or Salma Hayek. Laura San Giacomo

not celebrities, but either of my estheticians   strong, empowering, beautiful women

they truly support all blends of CD and trans folk

like being fairy godmothers

Anonymous

I’m working my way through the Stargate canon, and I’m starting Season 9.  OMG. Claudia Black.  I love her in Farscape, but this is way better.  She has the most infectious grin!

Connie

xxx

Claudia’s  huge hair, great rack, and long legs  and yes cheeky grin.x

Honestly, it would be my mom.  She was tiny, barely 5’ tall but always looked, and acted, like a true lady.

I wish to look like June Clever from leave it to Beaver. Heels hose and pearls. That’s me.

Carla
      Lady

Holly Willoughby

Hi Carla.Holly would be one of my choices too.Especially the black tights.I would love to show some hosed legs on tv if I was her.

There are lots of women whose look I admire. Mary Tyler Moore, Ann Hathaway, and of course Audrey Hepburn. Usually, when I think about this, I don’t think of a specific person, but rather a “category” of women. For example, female triathletes or cross country skiers are fit and attractive. I’m often drawn to athletic women, I think because I feel like I have a better chance of pulling off the look. Lindsey Vonn, for example, is always inspiring because she’s at once beautiful, but also very strong.

Anonymous

It appears my Mother.  I saw my cousin the other day, of course in male mode, she has no idea I dress.  She commented, you look more like your Mother every day, wow.  At least I have some facial female characteristics!

Can’t think of any woman specifically but it would definitely be a lingerie model.

Anonymous

Hi Leslie,

Go on, I’ll bite.

I’ll go way back to two early Hollywood legends. Mae West and Marlene Dietrich.In a man’s world, as it very definitely was in those days, it was often they who called the shots. They were glamorous and over the top and they exploited this personna in their careers. I’d never be able to carry it off – what me, a siren? – but what I admired most (the ‘look’) was their utter confidence to live the non conventional lives they did.

Marti xxx

I’m so in ilne with your thoughts Marti. As a classic film enthusiast, my choices would be Greta Garbo, Ingrid Bergman and Oliva DeHavilland. All of them had such great classic looks and charisma without being too over-the-top.  I could only hope to channel but a fraction of the femininity they projected, but a girl can dream.

*** Kayla ***

Mary Francis
      Duchess

Everybody is going to think this is weird. I am going to say that I would like to look like my second ex-wife. She was very understanding of my CD’ing and encouraged me enthusiastically. She was tall, about 5’10”, and would dress very elegantly. At that time in my life she was more than my psyche could handle. Looking back, however I shouldd still be with her. Mary

Anonymous

J.Lo, my celebrity crush! Short, dark hair and skin, beautiful eyes and lips, small boobs and a voluptuous butt! Yep, J.Lo for sure!

Ashley
      Lady

Eva Green. I think I mentioned her before in a discussion with a similar topic. I am still totally mesmerized by her.

You are spot on.  When I saw her on Casino Royale I couldn’t stop thinking about her for weeks.  In general, French women just know how to dress, and have that easy, elegant, continental style.

Lauren B
      Lady

I think it’d be Amanda Holden for me, love the way she dresses

Anonymous

Alyssa Milano or Shannen Doherty from Charmed, maybe Zendaya.

Anonymous

Halle Berry in Catwoman in her first leather outfit. I want to wear it so bad!

Charlize Theron,beautiful,perfect.

I would love to look like Nicole Kidman, I always thought she look so beautiful, and thought if a were a women I would like to look like her

Elaine
      Duchess

Jane Pauley host of CBS Sunday Morning.

Ivy Marks
      Lady

I would pick Goldie Hawn from her days when she appeared on Rowan and Martin’s Laugh-in, her impish looks really appeal to me.

Anonymous

It’s got to be Gwen Stefani for me

I love her style

Love

Jem x

Prudence
      Ambassador

I think I chose Suzanna Hoffs. But I want to give a shout out to Marisa Tomei!!  I would take that look any day.    Hugs

Brigitte Bardot

Julia Roberts

Debbie Harry,

Anonymous

Honestly, most lately ..I’ve fallen in love with Alexandra Stepanova, the Russian figure skater. She is breathtaking… And, watching her skate… mesmerizing… I watch in pure adoration!

The list would be extensive though!..

SO many women inspire me..

Perry Mattfeld

Polly Brindle

to name only a few…

Thanks!

x Miss Lolli x

Ruby Rose or Jennifer love Hewit

Jennifer Aniston. After seeing her in the horrible bosses movies I so want to be her!

You all have chosen some beautiful women and I can’t argue with any of your choices. I would prefer Christi Brinkly. She still looks awesome and is not a stick figure. Like a normal girl next door only beautiful.

Hola, es una pregunta interesante, mmm si pudiera parecerme a cualquier mujer creo que me quedo con Anne Hathaway, que se ve increible en la famosa pelicula de “The devil wear prada”, conocida como “El diablo viste a la moda” aqui en México.
      Saludos

Revel
        Baroness

One of my favorite movies is “Desperado” and I wouldn’t mind looking like beautiful Mexican and American actress, Salma Hayek.

Rev

Revel
        Baroness

Buena elección querida. ¡Anne Hathaway es una bella actriz y una hermosa morena también!

I am a little torn between Jennifer Anniston (as she was in Friends 20 or so years ago) and more lately the gorgeous Margot Robbie.

both beautiful ladies whom I admire their femininity.   Who wouldn’t want to look like either of them?  🙂

First and foremost, Donna Reed, Queen of the Housewives.  She is my role model.

Honorable mention are Brini Maxwell (not a woman, but she’s awesome), Vanna White (casual elegance and always age appropriate), Susanna Reid (more casual elegance).

I’ve always been attracted to gals like Sean Young & Elizabeth Perkins (before plastic surgery). I loved the way they looked in their heyday.

Wouldn’t have given it much thought until I saw Sean Young mentioned. She may not be the most beautiful, but she is amazingly sexy. As Kevin Coster’s love interest in “No Way Out,” she made the whole movie in the limo scene. Saw her dancing on the bar in KC one winter night 15 years ago.

FAM

Hello everyone!
      Great head scratcher this one!
      After my mind’s eye woke it was easy: my former wife. We are still friends and talk a couple times a month. She looks fabulous and just so naturally beautiful. She wore very minimal makeup all her life even now as like me she is closer to 70 than 76.
      Then Ali McGraw … especially in Love Story an Ivy girl dressed in classic preppy outfits.
      Jaime

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Between Sandra Bullock and Halle Berry, I would choose to look like Sandra, but it would be a tough choice between those two.

Aurora

The Invisible Woman, Sue Storm.

Glad somebody gets how I feel.  Invisible

Kathy Ireland, beautiful hair, has aged gracefully.

Anonymous

The beautiful woman I see in the mirror looking back at me. That’s who.

xoxo

I had said a twenty something Katherine Hepburn……. This week I saw Sandra Bullock somewhere as a blonde…. I immediately thought “I want to look like that!” then I remembered this post!

Still going strong !

Hugs,

Autumn

Love Meg Ryan

Kristen Johnston

Krissy
        Lady

This is a real hard question? As I put down one woman I’d love to look like and another one pops into my head! So I’m going to say there are far too many women I admire and they are all amazing xx

Yes! Usually when this thread pops up, I couldn’t think of just one and have never replied. This time I thought of Kristen because like me she is tall, so I added her name to the list.

Anonymous
      Lady

Judith Durham of the Seekers. I particularly like her in the Video of the studio recording of I’ll Never Find Another You
      Rachel

I’m thinking actresses Connie Britton or Jennifer Coolidge.

I had to really think about this one. I had not pondered it until now.

Thanks for the Question. FUN!

Love yah,
      Celestine

CHERYL TIEGS… I AM TELLING MY AGE, AREN’T I?

Krissy
      Lady

Mmm real hard question! Far too many to pick! Ive always had a thing for P.J Harvey the indie singer, she is everything id want to be in a women! Stylish but can be a little trashy and uber sexy! Another id love to be like is tina turner, just love the leather micro mini skirts and the fishnet tights or stockings with a old levis denim jacket. From the 1960s i love the whole mary quant twiggy look.

I’d love to look like my mother cause she was so gourgous everything about her was so beautiful how she did her makeup and the way she wore her dresses her nails were always perfect best part is she taught me how to wear dresses and skirts and I’m so so grateful for her we had beautiful mother and daughter days out shopping together and I’m happy I finally had the chance to come out to her

Anonymous

Definitely a cross between Halle Berry and Charlize Thereon.

When in guy mode I tend to resemble my father but en femme I’m almost a dead ringer for my mother!  Given the choice though I’d have to go with either of my two favorite female singers in their prime – Linda Ronstadt or Patty Smyth.

*** Kayla ***

This is a great question. I love the wide range of responses especially the different eras as we have such a wide age range here.

For me, it is very easy. Lisa Whelchel, Blair from The Facts of Life.

At an early age I thought I had a crush on her, and now as it turns out I just wanted to “be” her.

I loved her voluminous blond hair, her perky smile, and how she dressed. She always carried herself as “feminine elegant and conservative” in dress with longer skirts. That is my style today.

She also has aged incredibly well.

Definitely Kate Walsh – she’s so beautiful and I think I may have looked like her if I was born a female 🙂

Either Tulsi Gabbard or Lauren Bacall. Both are/were gorgeous.

Helen Mirren 40 years old and if not her then an awful lot of other delicious feminine women and  some transsexuals too

Yes there are tons of beautiful women out there but I’d rather just look the best I can and go with that.

Scarlett Johansson or Sophia Loren

Anonymous
        Lady

Oh Jennifer, you admire Sophia Loren too? She was my first celebrity crush… such classic beauty, grace, and style!

Anonymous

Sandra Dee / played Tammy

Either Christi Brinkley or Linda Carter

I, would without a second thought, would love to look like Racheal in BLADE RUNNER. Classic 1940’s Hollywood styling. Oh my, she was just pouring out sexy when she walked towards the camera. Ahhh. Just love everything about her. Her make-up, hair, her walk, her lips, just everything about her says femininity.

At this point, I’d like to just look more feminine in general. However, if I had a magic potion or spell and could look like anyone else out there, I’d probably choose Emma Stone. I love her look.

Definitely Jennifer Aniston, Emma Watson, Carol Kirkwood or Steph McGovern! 💕

A few of my loves have been:

Elizabeth Montgomery, Raquel Welsh, Debra Harry, Shania Twain, Cheryl Cole, Barbara Eden and many others.  All looked exquisitely beautiful and feminine at the height of their powers and inspire me.  I used to fantasise about what lingerie they wore under their outer clothes too.  One of the most feminine memories I have was of Julia Roberts in the movie Pretty Woman, attending an outinf in a light brown with cream polka dot dress with a large hat and heels.

Anybody remember these beauties in the art of femininity?

Anonymous

If you’re younger, and a fan of Pokémon, you’ll recognize my profile pic as Serena from the Pokémon Kalos arc. That’s my pic. Her, Alyssa Milano, Shannen Doherty, maybe even the girl who played Wendy on CSI (the DNA tech who Hodges had a major crush on). Oh, and Peyton List, aka Tori from Cobra Kai.

Karen Spudet
      Baroness

Well that would be a lot. I the country music. I would Reba, Terry Clark, Shania Twain, Faith Hill. TV movie have to go with Linda Carter, Ann Margret, and many more.

But I like me as I am and enjoy it.

Hugs Karen

Brooke Shields,Ann- Margret,Susan Dey and last but not least the Duchess Of Cambridge.Love virtually all her outfits,high heel shoes,beautuful handbags/ purses and the nude pantyhose and black tights.If a good fairy could wave a magic wand I would be her in a heartbeat.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

I just want to look like the totally female version of myself.

Jennie Heels
        Duchess - Annual

Hi Ladies,   I do agree with Dawn , and yet I would love to wake up with Farrahs hair

So much this….once in a while I can see my fully feminine self in my mind’s eye and it is just amazing!

Pamela Anderson or Anna Nicole Smith.

Pumped
      Lady

[postquote quote=644438]

Not me! The female version of me would not be very attractive! My wife claims I am attractive in my male form, but even with make up and a wig the female version is pretty scary!

I thought of a couple more:

Ana de Armas (Blade Runner 2049 & No Time to Die).
      Keri Russell (The Rise Of Skywalker).

Rachel

Maureen O’Hara!

Anyone remember Marilyn Martin, sang “Night Moves” Gorgeous! and Catherine Bell, “The Good Witch”, also Gorgeous!!

Anyone remember Marilyn Martin, sang “Night Moves” Gorgeous! and Catherine Bell, “The Good Witch”, also Gorgeous!!

Marissa Tomei in My Cousin Vinny.

Anonymous

Leslie,
      Love Ellen Mirren movies. Tina louise, (Ginger from Gilligan’s island), Raquel Welch, Sophia Loren, Ann Margaret or Elvira.
      Hugs. Ginger

Anonymous

If I could look like any woman it would be Jennifer Lawrence.  She is soo beautiful.

top three, not necessarily in order
      1, a Sixties era Michelle Phillips( Mamas & Papas)
      2. a Sixties era Julie Christie
      3. Dakota Johnson
      can you tell I’m blonde,lol?

Julie had the most beautiful face and eyes, and David Lean knew just how to  film her in Zhivago.  Oh those eyes…. Burn me to the ground.

Jessica Alba Amy Adams or Ashley Judd

3 good choices. I’m with you on those!

Revel
      Baroness

Liv Tyler. She’s a beautiful actress that I would love to look like. I love her brunette hair, and full lips, kind of like mine! I thought she looked stunning as “Arwen” in the LOTR trilogy movies.

Any woman?  Leela from Futurama…

Any actual woman?  Jewel Staite from Stargate Atlantis.  Yes – I love my sci-fi… Holly

Revel
        Baroness

You would like to look like Leela, eh? EYE see. 😉

Leela is smart, sassy and independent – everything I don’t quite match up to – plus she definitely has full, full lips.  Mind – she has to put up with Zapp Brannigan chasing her…

Erika Bell
        Duchess

Love the animated idea.  So many options there.  Jewel Staite is adorable.  I will say Jenna Coleman and Morena Baccarin would be my Sci Fi choices.

Anonymous

I’m not a huge fan of hypotheticals, but I will respond to who I try to emulate. Being a mature woman, I look towards women broadly within my own age group. That would include my absolute favorite, Helen Mirren, as well as Meryl Streep, and Candice Bergen. I’m sure there are others, but those three came to mind first.

Anonymous

Francesca Johnson; jeans, blouse, flat sandles, hair tied to one side with a pretty ribbon (panties and bra underneath of course) That is what I’m aiming for eventually, with the proper makeup of course.  Something to look forward to. Well, long for, really xx

For me it would be Sofia Vergara or Eva Mendes.

A girl can dream.

Susan

Did I say Deborah Kerr? Well, now, it’s Deborah Kerr.

Araminta.

Halle Berry or Uma Thurman

Doris Day, i would love to look like her she was a beautiful lady, the way she looked in Calamity Jane wearing those buckskins she was so hot 🔥 wow X

Hugs Rozalyn X

Kate Winslet. From the moment in Titanic where she looked up at the ship from under that big early 1900s hat, I had a new girlfriend. Although I was not wild about the film her style as April in Revolutionary Road really did it for me. I find I often try to emulate that retro “vibe” in my selections. Even in her non-glam roles I am attracted, and when she dresses up for the red carpet she always has my attention. AND she’s a great actress – beauty and artistry!

@brandi777

Halle Berry

Uma Thurman

Janine
      Lady

Sandra Smith on fox News. There’s just something about her that say she’s a sexy lady, from her impeccable smile to her demeanor of a confident lady

Halle Berry

Uma Thurman

@brandi777

Amanda Righetti (The Mentalist)

Sarah Shahi (Person of interest)

Anonymous

Mine would be Emily Deschanel.  I loved her in Bones.

Karla Rogers
      Duchess

My pick is Sophia Loren. So beautiful. Statuesque. Great figure. Great legs. I have a picture of her in my store from the movie “Boy On A Dolphin”, from the opening scene right after she comes out of the water. Maybe that’s where the idea for wet t-shirt contests started LOL.

Harriette
        Lady

I think that I know the picture that is on your wall.

Jessica Simpson, Jaclyn Smith, or Maneet Chauhan (chef and judge on Chopped)

My sister. When I was 12 and she was 18, I wished I could be her. She had so much going for her, including stunningly good looks (she has a strong resemblance to the actress Meredith Baxter). Even now, 45 years later, she outshines most women her age.

any other Ted Lasso fans here….???  I’ve been in LOVE with “Rebecca Welton”/actress Hannah Waddingham since season 1, episode 1….such a goddess….I want to be her…!!!

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by Emily Alt.
      • This reply was modified 11 months ago by Emily Alt. Reason: Content
      Harriette
      Lady

To mention a name not chosen already, Hedy Lamarr.

One of the most gorgeous women ever, plus she was very smart (helped develop frequency hopping, WW2 weapon technology that is still used in our cell phones today). An OK actress that made one of the first commercial movies with nudity (Ektasy). Had a troubled life after Hollywood dropped her.

Anonymous

Great choice Harriette, beauty and brains. Anyone use GPS ? Bluetooth? Say hi to Hedley. (Joke alert).

eM xxx

Samantha R
      Duchess

No doubt, Elizabeth Taylor

Sorry, she’s taken already.  Lol.  Hugs, Jillleanne

Lacy
      Duchess

Goldi Hawn so pretty and funny to.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I can name several but the one that rises to the top is Elizabeth Hurley.

/EA

Christina Hendricks.

Or my wife. She’s absolutely gorgeous.

Oh come on, there’s only one name: Julie Newmar.

Hah, bet you all want to change your answer now. Meow.

I love the fifties look of glamorous women, so people like Princess Grace of Monaco, early Jayne Mansfield, Marilyn (obviously).

[postquote quote=668940]

Only one i love to be jamie lee curtis always loved her look

Rosiebeth
      Lady

Sophia Loren.  Gorgeous

For me, there are so msny. But the first person to come to mind is Jennifer Aniston. She’s gorgeous!

Denise

Perse
      Lady

Hi, I can think of two. Both quite different from each other.
      Sigourny Weaver and/or Veronica Lake

Barbara Eden.

I always thought Ann Margret just had that perfect blend of cute and sexy.  I would love that. Or to have the delicate style and grace of Audrey Hepburn would be amazing.

if there can be only one…Jessica Simpson. love how she told the critics that she was a little
      bigger, but that is what happens to women. She had a beach scene in “That 70s Show” in a one piece suit. and as Daisy Duke…

Valerie Kennedy
      Baroness

Great question!! I would have to go with Ashley brewer (ESPN anchor) or Paris Hilton

I will go for a French actress. Sophie Marceau. Very elegant and just my kinda of grace i hope to have after a makeover! I am reaching for the stars here? Maybe!

If I could look like any woman, I would love to look like Jennifer Lawrence.  She is so gorgeous!

I couldn’t decide between Gal Gadot or Linda Carter, so…

Gal Gadot AND Linda Carter!

Anonymous
      Duchess

Eva Longoria

Just love her style 👌

Staci Gal
      Lady

Beauty is very subjective thing.  The woman I want to look like is a generic “soccer mom,” wearing a pretty flowy sundress or mom jeans and a cute top with strappy flat or heeled sandals.

That is such a pretty, classy casual look.  The three “C’s,” Cute, Casual and Comfy….

Have fun…  Staci…

I would love to look like Angelina Jordan!

Tomoko
      Lady

Rosario Dawson

Well, Elizabeth Taylor works, if I can’t look like me.

What a venerable thread! After some consideration I picked Kim Novak. Others strongly considered: Myrna Loy, Miriam Hopkins, Norma Shearer, and Bettie Page.

Harriette
        Lady

“What a venerable thread!” Wanda

Venerable, yes, but I just had a thought.

Without looking again, I don’t remember anyone picking their mother. Including me. Maybe I should have, since I have a lot of her characteristics anyway.

Lol, my mother? I think not! Aside from the whippings I took as a child from the “hand of God”, she was only four foot nothing tall, no ass and no class. She did have a very nice rosary bead set that she clung to twenty four seven. No thanks.

Harriette
            Lady

Sorry to hear that, Jill.

Overall, I had a pretty good mother, probably better than I will ever know. I wish she was still around, to talk to. Beautiful in her own way into her 80s, generous, helpful, smart, artistic. A bit naive, maybe, but still. A good person.

Sorry to hear your mother was not kind. Mine was kind and sexy and busty. I know it sounds odd to speak of mom that way . But if I’d been born her daughter I imagine I’d have gotten her body and been very happy

My FaceApped images usually look like my mom. I wanted something different.

Bettie Page! 💚

Samantha R
      Duchess

I didn’t have to think about it – Elizabeth Taylor.

Sorry, she’s taken already.  Lol.  Hugs, Jillleanne

ok, ok, I’ll give in, you take her. I’ll go with Sophia Vergara instead. She just absolutely riles my emotions. This lady has an absolutely killer figure I would love to have for a day or a lifetime.

Olivia Wilde.

Harriette
        Lady

Yes! Such a striking face, eyes, and she has a wonderful sense of fashion, too.

Elizabeth Taylor… but Ann Margaret or Tina Louise would be just fine 💋

Samantha R
        Duchess

Mysti = My second choice was Ann Margret as well, but I was always a Mary Ann guy

Gwyneth
        Lady

Or Maryanne

I think Jennifer Garner is beautiful

I think now, given my age, I could look like the protagonist (mom) of the TV series, Gilmore Girls. But surely, I’m the same as my mother… Who would I like to look like? Megan? yes Megan Fox.LOL

alva
      Lady

Sofia Vergara, Jennifer Aiston

A very interesting question. My first thought would be my mother. She was beautiful and classy, but if we’re talking about a celebrity it would be Janet Mock and curiously a woman that looks like her, Jada Picket Smith.

Deneuve, La femme consmmee, beau, gracieux, mysterieuse.  Le desir de tout home.  Elle me fait   fondre  !!!

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Catherine Deneuve. So lovely in Belle de Jour.

Wendie Cross
      Duchess

Martina McBride. My second choice would be Valerie Bertinelli.

Anonymous

I would like to look like me but w a more slender nose, slimmer shoulders, and BOOBS AND HIPS! lol.  I think the closest I could resemble a celebrity would be maybe Drew Barrymore.

Anonymous

I would love to look like Sandra Bullock. She is classy, beautiful, and sexy!! She is a complete package

Canadian actress Katheryn Winnick (the Big Sky series)

Susan Sue
      Duchess

Vanna White for a few days, months, or years would be incredible!!

Kate beconsale from under world

Catherine Prince Of Wales.I love her clothes and I am so envious of her lovely handbags.

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

I can think of many beautiful women I wouldn’t mind looking like including my own mom. But I’m going to say Katelyn Black who played the character AnnaBeth Nass on a show called Hart of Dixie the beautiful Lady that I took my name from.

A small, curvy, all American blonde type – Hayden Panettiere or Hilary Duff.

If we are talking about celebs then I would have to say Gal Gadot, she looks amazing as wonder woman

Chrissie Smith
        Baroness

Maybe Liz Hurley for me. Would love that posh English accent as well.

Chrissie xx.

Hi everyone!

Wow, this is a popular topic.

I think I saw just about everyone of my favorite’s listed here somewhere.

So my list is maybe a few not already listed, so okay, maybe I just like them, but here goes …

Erin Cahill (a unique beauty, love those dark eyes and dark hair), Katharine McPhee (I just think she is soooo gorgeous and so talented), Danica McKellar (super cute, super talented, and super smart like Hedy Lamar mentioned above, Danica’s a math genius and aging very well, takes good care of herself, and one mentioned many times, been a fan for 20 years, Kate Middleton, a class act all the way around.

Catherine

Katharine is gorgeous. And Danica is omg, though I’d want to be her with c cups

Hi Ladies

It changes from day to day, today it would be Kate Pierson from the B52’s. Those dresses & that voice …. yesterday it was Agent 99 from Get Smart.

Love

Beth xx

Anonymous

Alesandra Ambrosio, VS model, but with D cup

Nicky
      Lady

Olivia Wilde or selma Hayek

Erika Bell
      Duchess

Alicia Silverstone after cluless how could you not.

Anonymous

Hmmm…Jessica Rabbit??

Gwyneth
        Lady

“I’m not bad, I’m just drawn this way!”

Rachel Ray or Valerie Bertinelli

Michelle Wayne
      Duchess - Annual

Thanks for this Leslie! Much too late here but the face of Sophia Loren, the hair of Emmylou Harris in early 90’s, body of Tina Turner, smarts of Condoleezza Rice and the voice of Audrey Hepburn. This was soooo fun and funny at times to read. Also heartfelt at times. Michelle

Margot Robbie wearing one of the cute pink dresses she wears in the new Barbie movie very girly/feminine.

Lest I forget.  My wife when I met her 56 years ago.  Age 18, she had it all:  face, hair, body ( oh what a body!), legs , and most of all, personality.  She was a little short on  decision making, she chose me.LOL

I’m starting to appreciate my femininity supplemented by HRT but…..
      I think as soon as I start toning all my muscles I’ll start to look like Dani Elle Speegle but with a little more boobs😁😜😁

XOXO from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️💙❤️
      Dani Speegle

Definitely Nicole Kidman, She is very Beautiful. I would love to look like her

Anonymous

Too many to pick from >.<… Right now its guitarist Kiki Wong \,,/

Well, I have a few. My mom. My first girlfriend. But I’d definitely say Lynda Carter in Wonder Woman. Her body excited and made me so jealous.

Nicki Johnson
      Baroness - Annual

I always thought Kathy Lee Gifford was beautiful and always wanted to look like her or Sandra Bullock.

Come to think of it, I think it would be so great to have the head of Jessica Alba on the body of Jessica Alba… Holly XXX

Chrissie Smith
        Baroness

Holly, that’s not a bad shout.

Hugs, Chrissie xx.

Chrissie Smith
        Baroness

Oh Holly, your public photos are gorgeous!

Chrissie xx.

Hi Leslie
      For me Maria Callas the very first diva and brilliant opera singer, I loved the fifties style.
      Sarah xx

It’s a toss-up between 3.

Isla Fisher -GORGEOUS Strawberry Blonde hair and an amazing figure.

Eva Longoria – Just everything from her hair to her skin tone and everything in between.

Lucy Lawless – From the Xena days. The black hair and the eyes just drew me in.

xoxoxoxo

Rachelle

100% Emma Watson. Perfection.

Jane Seymour

There’s a lot of great responses, but I’ll add in two with Oregon roots.  Gretchen Corbett played the lawyer in the Rockford Files and Lindsay Wagner played the bionic woman.  Corny shows but both of them were really cute, but never over glammed up. Gretchen totally rocked a yellow bikini in one of the Columbo movies.

Darlene, now that is recognizing a couple of women from the back in the day!

Catherine

Harriette
        Lady

I had to look up Gretchen because her name was not familiar, but I do remember her face. She has the same high forehead of Elizabeth Mongomery, another beautiful woman. I was able to watch Bewitched much more often, as a youngster, than the Rockford Files.

I agree with Elizabeth Montgomery, and of course from the same era the list would have to include Barbara Eden and Linda Evans.  Showing my age here, but can’t forget Andy Griffith’s line to Barbara when she did a guest appearance on his show: “Nature has been good to you, real good!”

Now; there are two ladies from my youth who made a very “definite” impression on me – mostly because neither of them exactly “showed off” much flesh – not just much classier, but also so, so sexy.  Gretchen Corbett…  I’m so proud that none of my friends ever remembered her – it made me feel so different and so special!  Lindsay Wagner… my mates always commented on her “lack” of inches in the chest area – I just thought that made her even more gorgeous!  By the way – Leela from Futurama: I’ve probably said this plenty of times before, but isn’t she just perfect?…..  Holly XXX

There are a lot of great responses here, and I’ve continuously read a lot of them.  But I’ve thought long and hard about it.  I would be my late wife.  That way I could at least see her one more time in the mirror and talk to her.

Jennifer,

Well said! I would love to see my late wife one more time in the mirror too!

Catherine

So many great ones to choose but probably Jennifer Lawrence

I’ve always thought my mother was beautiful. Recently while sitting with my siblings I called my sister mom to make fun of her and she replied that I was the one who looked and acted just like mom and my other sister agreed that it was true. At that moment I wished I could have been open with them about everything but definitely wasn’t the time for it, mostly because of some family members who were there and wouldn’t understand. But yes my mother is who I would want to look like.

Harriette
      Lady

Sorry, low-battery double post.

Harriette
      Lady

“I would want to be more than 5’4”.” Leslie

My first SO was 4’10”, I am 6’2″. When I was on my knees, I could look her straight in her eyes.

While we had our differences (to say the least), I used to say that when we were lying beside each other we were the same height. 😍

This is such a hard question…like asking someone their favorite song.

I’d have to say someone like sophisticated Canadian actress Maxim Roy, cute Zooey Deschanel or Mila Jovovich.

For me it all depends, there are so many scenarios.. But one female that stands out for me is Heather Graham.. She has been one of my celebrity crushes for almost 20 years.

runners up would be:

Trinity St. Clair (Adult actress)
      Brittany Furlan
      The AT&T Girl, (forgot her name)

Xx Alexis

Paige Saparnic if you golf you know

Samantha R
        Duchess

I don’t golf, but I know. She is very attractive.

I really don’t have to think about this any longer than one second: Olivia Wilde! Wow, in my eyes, she is the epiphany of femininity!
      https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1312575/

Brandi
      Lady

The 1950’s pinup girl, damsel in distress, that dark haired beauty..with points way up high – Ms. Betty Piage. 

The outfits, the “taboo” mature scenes from then – love to be in some of those scenes.

Tuttles,

Brandi

When I was younger I thought Gillian Anderson from X Files was hot. I would love to be her or the wholesome girl next door look of Jennifer Anniston.

Anonymous

Being 6’3″, I would have to say I would love to look like Brooke Shields!!

Angela Wagner
      Managing Ambassador

I sometimes take my photos and run them through a digital filter that helps to feminize my appearance. And that’s the woman I would like to look like.

i hope this doesn’t sound too silly, but i would most like to look like Sally Fields because i adore the way she smiles

Jane Krakowski from “Name that Tune”. She is such a beautiful and sexy mature lady.

OMG, yes, Jamie….from 30 Rock to Name that Tune, Jane IS that “fine wine”…!!!

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

I would love to look like Kate Jackson during the time she played Sabrina in ‘Charlie’s Angels’.

Aurora Lynnette

Samantha R
        Duchess

I had a crush on Jaclyn Smith – So pretty!

Wink… Megan Fox by a mile.

Alli Katz
      Lady

Joan Collins in her Dynasty days, for sure. What hair! What lips and eyes! What dresses! What soulder-pads! And maybe Christine Lagarde when I’m not feeling quite so overtly risque.

Years ago my wife asked me the same question…. my reply… Gina Lollabrigida

Anonymous

Awww thank you Bonnie

Donna

Anonymous

Loads back Bonnie

Anonymous

you are so cute too

Anonymous

Honestly, I always preferred Prue.

Sylvia
      Lady

I think so too Donna ,
      Am looking forward to the day it will happen.

Revel
      Baroness

Eye see why you picked Leela, sister. Giggles.

Sylvia
      Lady

Elizabeth Taylor and Goldie Hawn are 2 of my favorites.Mariah Carey is my number1

Courtney
      Duchess

I would like to look like Carrie Underwood or Nicole Scherzinger

Viewing 324 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?