Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Ladies, I’m back with another question. I haven’t used any perfume yet but its something I want to try. I would like a “gentle” smelling perfume something that says I’m feminine but nothing so strong that says – I haven’t taking a shower today so I will just put some perfume on.

I’m looking for a mild perfume, what do you suggest? Thank you again for your help. I love you ladies!! Hugs – Katey

I bought 3.

– Sexy Life Musk for Women, is says pheromone on it.  I bought it off amazon, the rest of the package is in russian so I am not sure what it says.  What I do know is this one is a stronger smell.

– Taylor Swift Incredible Things.  I love this perfume.   I generally use one squirt and it is enough as I don’t want it too overpowering.  Mild smell, definitely not as strong as the Sexy Life one.  More floral.

– Pure Instinct Pheromone fragrance oil.  I love this one too. By far the most gentle smell of the 3.  I can smell the sweet mango, and has a really delicate smell to it.  This one is more of a fruity smell.

I use the pure instinct as well, Wendy, in boy and girl mode. It says that it is unisex.

Hippie
          Lady

For a nice perfume but it’s not labeled as unisex. Tease by Victoria’s Secret. They designed it for tomboys, But I think they have a nice blend of both genders in mind.

I own and use it myself, and it is a milder scent, not over powering like the other ones.

Hippie

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for your suggestion. I’m gonna try and stay mild for now. I love your suggestions. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. Hugs Katey

Anonymous

I recently went to bath and body works at the outlet stores and purchased some body sspray and matching body cream that smells nice. The store has a large selection of different ones and of course you can test before buying

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Sarah,

I must be an idiot not to think of the body spray and lotions. Everyone has suggested basically the same idea. How the heck did I not think of them. Thank you so much Sarah. Hugs – Katey

Hippie
      Lady

Victoria’s Secret has this perfume call Tease.

They designed Tease for the tomboys. It’s kinda like a combination between mens and ladies perfume. I own it myself, It does a nice job of blending both genders.

I like to call it a perfect Unisex perfume.

Hippie

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Hippie,

I like the name “Tease”. I will put it on my try list. Thank you for the suggestion. Hugs – Katey

Hippie
          Lady

Try the Roller Ball (travil size) 1st. Just in case you don’t like it. If you do end up likeing it. They have the whole set from body spray and matching lotions

Hi Katey,
      Since my SO does not know about Cindy I avoid perfumes as they tend linger. However, if I am fortunate enough to have an opportunity to step outside, I find that scented shampoo and body lotion along with Secret anti-perspirant create a nice soft feminine aura.
      Luv, Cindy

Secret… strong enough for a man that is a woman… or something like that 🙂

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Cindy,

I love that last line. Yes, I never thought of body lotion or sprays. Great suggestions thank you again. Hugs-Katey

Leah
      Baroness

I Love Hanae Mori,  I like smelling it on me as it helps complete the package

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Leah, thank you for your suggestion I will add it to my list. It sounds like what I want. Something strong enough to say here I am but not to lingering an hour after I leave the room. Thank you, Hugs – Katey

Anonymous

I have used Gloria Vanderbilt for years and I simply love it..

Kathleen

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi I will add it to my sniff list. Thank you for your suggestion. Hugs – Katey

Katey- In boy mode I sometimes wear a cologne called Ginseng NRG by Jovan. It is more citrusy and not heavy. Women used to complement it all the time and some even bought it for themselves. I would say it borders on unisex. For me, I don’t want something that might cause my wife to think I was having an affair. 😉 Hugs!

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Jamie,

No you wouldn’t want your wife thinking that. Everyone has great suggestions, I can not believe how much of an idiot I am on this subject. Thank you so much. Hugs – Katey

Hippie
        Lady

I grow gingeng and it dont smell pretty at all. It actually stinks

Anonymous
      Lady

I enjoy wearing “The One”  by Dolce & Gabbana

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Sandy, Thank you for the suggestion. Everyone has some great ideas. Thank you again, Hugs – Katey

Anonymous

Hi Katey I wear Intimately Beckham by Victoria Beckham, I bought it for my wife she wasn’t in love with it. However she has said it is nice but not overpowering.

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Sarah, thank you for the suggestion. Everyone has been so helpful with this. I can’t believe I din’t think of a lot of these suggestions. Hugs – Katey

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Alfred Sung.  Intoxicating.  Inebriating.  Intensifying.   Incredible.

Only problem I have is I wind up sitting around all day inhaling deeply on the fragrance until I get light headed!  😅

Stevie

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Stevie,

Thank you so much for the suggestion. You’re such a nice lady, thank you. Hugs – Katey

Stevie Steiner
          Managing Ambassador

Well, at the least a nice smelling lady!  (most of the time I hope!) 😊

Vera Wang Princess is what I use

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Manidi,

Thank you for your suggestion and looks like your new here. Welcome to CDH this is a great place to be. Hugs-Katey

Katey, darling girl…

Go to a department store if you can and ask the ladies at the cosmetics department for help. They will spray the perfume on a card for you to smell.
      A warning though… if you are not careful you may choose one that just doesn’t go well with your own skin smell. Also beware of the cheap copies of the big names… if it’s cheap you will get what you pay for!

All will be bloody expensive so it pays to get a firsthand experience.

All of the advertising is just plain rubbish… I know, I’ve worked in the field and run my own agency.

The classics, in my opinion, are still the best… Chanel #5, Rive Gauche by YSL, Van Cleef and Arpels… Gem and others

Love… Perfumed and Pomaded Polly

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Polly,

As always great advice from a beautiful lady. Thank you so much.

Love ya, Katey

Hippie
      Lady

It is kinda like Mens Old Spice had a baby with Woman Eau de Parfum by Ralph Lauren and had a Tease

and it’s not super strong either, It’s milder the most

Hippie

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Samantha, something that says I’m Katey perhaps a floral or woodsy type. I never thought of body spray, great idea. I just don’t like very strong smelling perfume. Just enough fragrance to initially smell upon entering but nothing lingering. I don’t know if I’m making sense. Thank you for your help. Hugs – Katey

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?