• This topic has 69 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 34 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

The Pink Fog is REAL!!! Sometimes I catch myself hours later realizing I spent most of my day either shopping online for woman’s clothes, chatting on here, or reading about Cross-Dressing and their stories. I rather enjoy the time spent in the Fog. It’s a complete escape from reality. The thoughts and emotions of those hours add up to more joy than I would have gotten working. I can’t wait till the next time I get fully dressed and emerge into the deepest of Pink Fogs… XOXO

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

It really is, I feel it every time I come to this site! I also find myself shopping more and more for Erika!

Anonymous

Its a beautiful thing

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Agree.  The Pink Fog is real.  And it’s powerful.

Wanna know what’s just as powerful?

Transition.  Pink Reality.  Living it.

We are so happy to experience it here so enjoy. Most people will never know the experience and thrill we all get to enjoy

I’m breathing in the Pink Fog so much these days that sometimes I hardly notice it’s happening…

Sometime the fog is so thick that I ache physically and emotionally

Mona
      Duchess

It is totally real! When I know my wife will be out of town and I will have the opportunity to dress for several days, I find myself beginning to go into the pink fog days and sometimes weeks ahead of time.  It is such delicious anticipation and soon I am hardly thinking of anything else.  Then when the big moment arrives, I plunge so deeply into the actual fog that I am lost for days and completely lose track of time.  Oh yes, the pink fog is very real.

Very well put. This is me completely.

Same here Mona!!! If I know my opportunity is coming up, I plan for days or weeks if able. I have my entire wardrobe picked out and what I am going to do. The pink fog is overpowering at times.

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Today, my pink fog is so bad, I’ve gotten a few new items of clothing that I can’t try on!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

The pink fog comes and goes but certainly a wonderful experience when the fog does roll in… 🌷

That pretty much describes me Michelle! I wear lingerie to bed every night but I don’t dress during the day, so I constantly have the pink fog roll in during the day when I don’t dress and I count the minutes until I’ll be slipping into romantic lingerie for bedtime that night.

Michelle
      Girl I think you described how most of us feel perfectly.
      Sarah xx

LOVE the pink fog!

Shawn S.
      Duchess

For me, the pink fog is always there, just in different degrees. It really starts coming on strong in the fall, because all the clothes I own are for cold weather. If I ever get brave enough to go out in public, I’ll need to expand my wardrobe.

Right now I’m on a shopping spree. I’m getting new breast forms, a new bra, a new wig, new boots, panties, and any other goodies I can think of. The  problem is there’s so many things to choose from, I don’t know what to get. All I’ve done the past several days is online window shopping. I have bought some new jewelry and new hip pads, though I haven’t gotten a chance to try anything on.

Needless to say, the fog is there and it’s thick, but I don’t mind a bit.

Sounds like you have enough wardrobe to go on a three week vacation. Get something on and get out there shopping girl!

Sofie
      Lady

It definitely is real!! I got to experience it for the first time when planning and creating the Pinterest boards for my first makover

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Sofie.

Hi Michelle Im a little late to your wonderful post sorry.
      Oh girlfriend the pink fog is real .
      It changed my life completely.
      Discovering my femmenine gift and embracing it has changed my life so much.
      I dont regret any part of it except that as Emily posted I cant Transition.
      Im sure that is so wonderful.

Thank you for such a great post.
      Huggs Patty

And all the while that you are enveloped in this scented mist you actually think you are seeing clearly.

Araminta.

Never estimate the power of the Pink Fog!! It is much more powerful than the force in Star Wars. If Darth Vader had the Pink Fog instead of the force, he would have conquered the galaxy in a black dress!

Anonymous

We don’t know what was under that black cape. For all we know he could have had thigh highs and panties on!!! LOL

The pink fog is indeed real!💜 I live in it every day! I love it💜

Wow, I honestly thought this was just me!  I’d never heard the term before but completely understood what it meant. I feel kinda relieved. Thank you.

Anonymous

Oh its as real as it gets

Hi Michelle, Ladies,

It’s a thick pink fog when I’m dressed for sure. Even yesterday, I was running some errands, and had a bit of extra time before the next place I had to be. Since I was not dressed, but had a chance to peruse a Nordstrom Rack it was more of a pink haze. A peek at some bras, shoes, skirts, dresses, and what felt like maybe 10 minutes was in reality an hour. When I finally checked the time (didn’t even buy anything, just perusing), I was like crap! I’m late to where I had to go next.

XOXO
      Karensa

Hi Michelle of course the pink fog is real, once you have encountered the pink fog there is no going back, It is with you for the rest of your life, like a lot of the girls on here I’ve tried to give it up without success once a girl always a girl,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Ah yes, the pink fog… it’s like she whispers sweet nothings in my ear 24/7, always there to warm my soul, guiding me through a new world of wonderment, curiosity, self care, self love, growth and human preservation. Thank you, pink fog, you’ll always have a piece of my heart.

Lol ,

your words are like soul food. I could listen to that talk all night long.

hugs Jill

After not dressing for nearly 3 years( many reasons Covid and personal ),

I ( my wife attended with me ) my support group’s monthly dinner and now

this coming Friday , I will be going to our monthly Pub night.

I am now deep in the pink fog and enjoying it but also making sure I can navigate

the situation with my wife’s tolerance.

And heed her words. The wife is the one with common sense when pink fog rears it’s head.

The Pink Fog is so real that if Darth Vader put on a dress and high heels, Luke Skywalker and all of the Jodi would have been defeated with one swipe of Darth Vader’s Pink Lightsaber.

Anonymous

For all we know is he had his pink panties on under that cape of his.

Harriette
          Lady

Ha! I will never look at Darth Vader the same again.

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

I find now I am in a pink fog almost all the time even when in male which is only when go out or am with family and friends. The effect is that I am being feminised and getting a sense of peace with it.

Lmao, I’ve suffered pink fog all my life, still do from time to time. Thankfully my wife is there to catch me often times and tells me to tone it down a bit, especially when the stelletos and short skirts appear with stocking tops showing and we are going grocery shopping. A little over the top you think? Lol visualize me carrying a fifty pound sack of bird seed on my shoulders to the car in that outfit. Think I might get noticed? Lol

so I end up wearing leggings and a cami with flats. Pink fog under control.

Anonymous

I can always count on her when I get carried away with my dressing

Diane Benson
      Baroness

Are you my long long twin sister by any chance?  😊  You have summed up exactly how the pink fog affects me too.  Long may it continue!

Anonymous

Yes, the pink fog can be a pleasant escape from the drab life, even when you can’t dress. The only downside is those occassions when the dense fog obscures your vision. Under such conditions one can easily make wrong turns. Sometimes the fog might lead you to make purchase that don’t really suit you, or even to spend more than your budget permits. The worst consequence is making life-changing choices without having a clear view or clear head.

Anonymous

Some times its so easy to get lost in that amazing feeling.

I’m really trying to do better, keeping it to sale items, using pay-in-four rather than charge. So in the last two weeks I’ve bought a pair of swim capris*, a ruched LBD*, a belt**, a bra**, a sweatshirt* **, purple poplin pants^ and a waist shaper^ —- and a hat^, a makeup bag*, and menorah earrings*^^?

*huge discount/final sales
      ** necessitated by weight loss/future size
      ^ great price
      ^^ gift

Once when we were driving back to Newport from Long Island my stepfather go lost in a fog and nearly drove off an embankment into the Atlantic. Now I know how it would have felt to go over the edge.

Anonymous

Its very easy to get carried away.

I’m sitting here in my Lazyboy wearing sheer nylons over hairless legs and a pair of peep toe platform pumps and enjoying the pink fog.  The only thing better would be if i painted my toenails.  Maybe that’s next.

Chrissie Smith
      Baroness

I can so relate to this! I dressed a little in my early twenties, then got married and haven’t dressed in 35+ years. I wouldn’t say it has blighted my life. I have a lovely wife and two wonderful grown up daughters. I haven’t thought about dressing every day, but probably every week. I’d often find myself perusing the M and S dress or shoe section late at night. A little pink fog.

My SO is going away for ten days in June and simultaneously I discovered that female transformation services were a thing. With rare impulsiveness for me I’ve booked a five hour session at a highly recommended setup in London. Their Facebook and Flickr galleries are quite stunning. For the first time in my life I’m financially comfortable and I deserve this. I’m so excited! And nervous, a bit embarrassed and a little confused.

Then my mind starts going into overdrive and I’m thinking, let’s get a full outfit too so I can spend a week en femme. The pink fog immediately descends big time. I’ve spent so many hours trying to choose an outfit it’s sort of taken over my life. I’ve even been searching through Amazon whilst sitting next to my wife on the sofa. Perhaps I actually want her to find out!

I’ve chosen this as the star attraction:

https://amzn.eu/d/1fhbNSU

What do you girls think? I’ve got a bra, suspender girdle, black and white stockings, black patent stilettos and a wig lined up. And makeup. I don’t even know what to do with most of it, so I’m sticking with foundation powder, eye shadow, an eyeliner pencil, mascara and lipstick. Oh and some nice red nail polish.

I’m in such a whirl I don’t know what to do with myself! And when the week is over I’ll probably have to dump the lot, but it will have been so worth it. I’ll have a shed load of videos and photos to remind me of my week. Much easier to hide than a closet full of clothes.

If you’ve read all the way to here then I admire your perseverance! Wish me luck ladies.

Sherri Remington
        Duchess - Annual

Chrissie you lucky girl, what a great week you’ll have! I love the dress you’ve picked out and I do hope you’ll share a picture with us. Can you see how green with envy I am.

Chrissie Smith
          Baroness

Sherri, thanks so much for your support. For the first time in my life I’ll share pictures, both of my professional transformation and my fumbled efforts at home!

Chrissie,

I love the cut and style of your dress! It’s beautiful, sexy, and playful! I hope you have a very wonderful week living as a woman. I too, envy you. Have fun!

Hugs, Jill

Perse
        Lady

It is now June. I hope all your preparations are on course. The dress is beautiful by the way. Big deep breaths and try and relax into it. Lucky girl

Beautiful dress Chrissie and hope you enjoy your week. Personally I would never buy clothes from amazon. The pictures usually look amazing but I have been dissappointed by low quality tailoring and materials many times.

Check out roman originals https://www.roman.co.uk/ next time, beautiful clothes with high quality materials and cuts and all come up to size 18-20 (enough for me 😊) at a reasonable price.

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by Tina Zohur.
          Chrissie Smith
          Baroness

Thanks Tina. In my situation I think Amazon is the best option, for reasons of price and quick delivery. It doesn’t have to be decent quality as it’ll all go after my week en femme. As long as it tittilates me that’ll do. Can’t wait!

Hugs, Chrissie.

Harriette
          Lady

Thanks for the store link. I ordered a dress that I hope fits my shoulders because it won’t be returned if it doesn’t.

They have a large selection of dresses at reasonable prices!

Good luck Chrissie, I’m guessing you will get about zero hours sleep. Lol

Chrissie Smith
          Baroness

Oh I don’t know Jill. A couple of relaxing glasses of wine whilst I’m stretched out on the sofa in my dress and heels should help.

Harriette
      Lady

Ping Fog? I learned a new term, today. Thanks.

Iluvlacy
      Lady

Wow never realized what I do for many many hours some weeks has a name!! lol

Anonymous

I’m glad I was able to help you name it!!!

Anonymous

Oh yes it has a name and we all suffer from it LOL

Hi Michelle (and all of you lovely girls),

I know this is an older post but I felt compelled to respond because you describe it so well, Michelle.   I rarely have the opportunity to become Emmy (my last opportunity was in December when I had an entire glorious week as Emmy, 24/7), but when I know I will have an opportunity, the weeks leading up to the opportunity are clouded with the pink fog.  Each day it is increasingly consuming as my anticipation builds, to the point where I will spend hours each day scrolling our forums, reading other girls’ stories/experiences,  and browsing and shopping for outfits, heels and makeup (and spending money I shouldn’t!).  And when I can finally let Emmy out, I fully embrace her in everything I do and spend every waking hour in the pink fog.  I love the pink fog mostly but it can become disruptive because of its all consuming grip on me.  I have to suppress it when I go through long periods of time without becoming Emmy, otherwise it would become frustrating.   I’m presently 7 days away from letting Emmy loose again and needless to say, it’s hard to see anything else right now beyond the pink fog.  (only a weekend this time, which is lovely but not enough 😭)

Anyhow, thanks for sharing your experience and forgive the late response to your post.

XOXO,

Emmy

Perse
        Lady

A few months ago, I did not know that this thing that was consuming me was an actual thing and multiple others were feeling the same thing. Not only that but they gave this a name. I have only been on here a very short time and I cannot get over how fantastic the crowd are on here. Heaven definitely, a haven, most assuredly.
        Perse is also on a 2 day pass. I couldn’t wait until I got home from work that I had to buy a wee something on the way home.
        Perse xxx

Chrissie Smith
        Baroness

Hi Emmy. Hope you have a fab time. I know the feeling, but in my case Chrissie hasn’t been out for 35+ years. That will all change in a couple of weeks when I have ten days to myself. I’ve got a complete outfit, makeup and all the accessories in an Amazon basket – 20 items, all next day delivery. But the dress I’d picked out is no longer available. Oh well, more pink fog as I try to pick out a new one. I’m totally and utterly consumed by this but I guess that’s understandable after all these years. I just can’t wait!

Kisses, Chrissie.

OMG!  I love this for you Chrissie!  It sounds like Chrissie is going to blossom in the coming weeks.  I hope you enjoy some quality girl time over the 10 days, and it sounds like it’s due time after 35 years!  I’m very happy for you and I’d love to hear more about your experience afterwards.

XOXO

Emmy

You go girl! Make those heels click and let the wind blow between your legs. Let us know how it goes.

Chrissie Smith
            Baroness

Thank you Jill. I’ll be sure to keep you all updated. I’m sure there’ll be some compromises and some things won’t be a perfect fit but it’s all going to be such a thrill!

Hugs, Chrissie.

Pink fog? You think? Lmao!! I don’t get it often anymore, probably from being out and being gender fluid. I do recall the height of my pink fog days. Good Lord, my makeup was ready for a Friday night at the sleaziest club, piled on heavier as the night went on, skirts were way too short, heels were sky high, and I was loving it all wishing it would never end. I stood out like a fart at a perfume convention. Even now however at times, I will over dress for the occasion and my spouse has to step in and slow me down a bit, rein me in to a more realistic look for the day.

Harriette
        Lady

Enthusiasm can be sexy. Good for you, Jill.

Anonymous

It’s a beautiful thing to experience…

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?