I LOVE reading and replying to comments you leave on Crossdresser Heaven. Your participation through comments makes it a joy for me to keep writing and maintaining Crossdresser Heaven. Thank you!
So you may be asking yourself: ‘what could be better than participating in a discussion about crossdressing among friends?’. How about being able to see the person you’re talking to?
A few days ago I enabled ‘Gravatar’ support on Crossdresser Heaven. It’s essentially an avatar picture that can be used across many sites on the Internet, including WordPress.com. If you browse through the comments sections on some posts you’ll see some ladies already have gravatars, like Petra and Jessica.
If you want to share you feminine image with others while you participate in intellectually stimulating discussions about crossdressing you need to do 4 things:
1. Go to http://en.gravatar.com/ and click ‘Get your Gravatar today’. Enter your email address when prompted
2. Watch for an email in your inbox from Gravatar. Click on the confirmation link.
3. Upload a photo
4. Use the same email address when commenting on Crossdresser Heaven
Now we can all see how fabulous you look!
Go on, give it a try. It takes just five minutes, and if you’re shy you don’t have to use a picture that reveals your identity.
I hope to see you soon!
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful - February 26, 2017
- Meet Your Crossdresser Heaven Ambassadors - February 15, 2017