Do you remember the first time that you heard the call from feminine lingerie? The imagining and anticipation mixed with fear and trepidation? In this week’s crossdressing success story Alice shares her first crossdressing encounter with lingerie.
If you have a real life success story you’d like to share, please take a moment to submit your crossdressing story. I’ll share it with the other readers of Crossdresser Heaven.
Alice’s Crossdressing Success Story – A Lingerie Desire
I remember when I was about 8 or 9 finding out my feelings about wanting to be a lady. I remember my first touch of lingerie. I went over to a friend’s house early in the morning. In those days we usually called out the name then went inside. Well I went inside and found out nooone was home.
Now I will admit there mother was kind of a single sexy lady back then. Anyhow I went inside and entered the living room. Lying on the floor was a pair of panties with soft nylons attached to them. I guess they were like panty hose but better. Next to them was a beautiful bra and slip. I reached down, touched them and immediately knew I wanted them so I grabbed them and ran home with them tucked in my pants.
I went into my basement examined them, tried them on and from then on I was hooked. I would take any chance I had to to get more lingerie off clothes lines, laundry baskets etc. Today I am a full crossdresser, have more lingerie and dresses than a gal needs and love them all – Now if only I could find a girlfriend to share things with oh well sweet things to all.
More Articles by The Author
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017