Akhenaten, an ancient Egyptian pharaoh had a form that was indeed quite feminine. A physician from Yale University believes that the feminine form is due to a genetic mutation, whereby the pharaoh’s body converted more male hormones to female hormones than needed. At this point of the story I’m becoming quite jealous of the pharaoh (imagine no need for hormones to look delightfully woman).
Despite fathering many children, Akhenaten had wide hips and breasts (two important physical attributes of a woman, for those who are counting).
In the words of Missy Ann – “The scientists have discovered a new tranny.”
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful - February 26, 2017
- Meet Your Crossdresser Heaven Ambassadors - February 15, 2017