Akhenaten, an ancient Egyptian pharaoh had a form that was indeed quite feminine. A physician from Yale University believes that the feminine form is due to a genetic mutation, whereby the pharaoh’s body converted more male hormones to female hormones than needed. At this point of the story I’m becoming quite jealous of the pharaoh (imagine no need for hormones to look delightfully woman).
Despite fathering many children, Akhenaten had wide hips and breasts (two important physical attributes of a woman, for those who are counting).
In the words of Missy Ann – “The scientists have discovered a new tranny.”
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac - March 11, 2022
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and articles from Crossdresser Heaven.
i am gonna show this to my friend, bro
Here’s hoping for gene-therapy! 🙂
I’am from Cairo, Egypt, There’re lots and lots of stories about the pharaohs but we got this famous Archaeologist ( MR. Zahy Hawwas ) and i heard a lot of different stories from him about the pharaohs some make sense and others not but something came up once about Akhenaten being Transsexual