early christmas gifts

18 Posts
17 Users
50 Thanks
Lady
Topic starter
(@satiny)
Trusted Member     columbia, South Carolina, United States of America

has anyone gotten any early Christmas gifts. as i posted a reply in another thred my wife got me my first ankle boots,  yesterday she surprised me by saying you can't open this from under the tree so open it now she got me a new wig Smile   so anyone else get any early Christmas surprises ?

17 Replies
4 Replies
Duchess Annual
(@shadowqueen)

Reputable Member     Vermont, United States of America

@satiny my wife bought me a sweater dress for Christmas and she said the same thing, since you can’t open this in front of everyone I will give it to you early.

AnnaBeth

(@tubbydullard)

Reputable Member     Citrus hills, Florida, United States of America

@satiny 

Yes!  My gift was a pair of breast forms ,

and 2 new,  lovely, full support

bras, 38D.  Giggle  

(@heels234)

Honorable Member     Mesa, Arizona, United States of America

@satiny  My sister{who knows and accepts Michelle} always sends me a gift certificate from one of the major stores by me in Arizona.This time it was Dillards,the only problem I have is deciding what to buy,ie shoes,dresses,or more dresses.I love this time of year when all the sales are happening.I am retired so Michelle shops during the week to get the best sales and avoids the crowds.Win Win.

Lady
(@willima)

Trusted Member     shelby TOWNSHIP, Michigan, United States of America

@satiny My wife gave me two pairs of pink lounging pajamas. 

(@lynnsometimes)
Eminent Member     Devon, United Kingdom

Not as yet, but I normally do so I hoping with fingers crossed. 

(@clarissa2)
Reputable Member     jutland, Denmark

My wifes early gift to me was 2 blouses, one dark green blonde with long sleeves and one cream colored see through with a blonde neck and long sleeves. What a nice surprise.

(@astrosteve)
Estimable Member     Santa Clarita and Oakhurst (I have a vacation home), California, United States of America

It's not here yet, it will be in a couple days. 

We went shopping yesterday and she saw me looking at a cute sequined cocktail dress. She said, "you would fell pretty in that. You could wear it on New Years Eve." At home of course. She looked and they didn't have it in my size. We got home and she went online and ordered for me and said "Merry Christmas." I can't wait for it to get here. 

1 Reply
(@Anonymous 93779)

@astrosteve That's amazing! I love this!

J J
Lady
(@jjandme)
Noble Member     California, United States of America

I got my Christmas present early, but it has nothing to do with dressing

While my wife accepts my dressing she has never bought me anything for it unless I specifically ask for something. 

Lea
Lady
(@lea-jhene)
Noble Member     California, United States of America

I bought myself a few early gifts in Black Friday.... a girly watch, a pack of panties, and a few nail polish colors. All brand new (I usually buy all my gurl stuff at thrift stores) and all bought using my guy name, online.

(@justnikki)
Honorable Member     Seattle, Washington, United States of America

Yes! My wife bought me a lovely maroon long-sleeved satin blouse and a matching suede skirt. She gave it to me last night, before family arrived. She's the best!

Baroness
(@ryanpaul)
Noble Member     Outer Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

My SO has "gifted me" by going back to our old DADT situation. This after she caught me fully dressed back in September. Means I at least can underdress during the day and (up in my own room) be "nocturnal Caty" at night. Bra, forms cami, french knickers and full length nightie.

Caty.

Baroness
(@ryanpaul)
Noble Member     Outer Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Oh I forgot.... Hopefully "the talk" with a good outcome for both of us, will be a "New Years resolution"

CR

Lady
(@birel)
Honorable Member     Iowa, United States of America

I did buy myself a hat and a pair of combat boots a couple weeks ago. Sadly, no one is going to give me anything cute or sexy, I’m on my own there. 🙁 However, I do have a huge cart on SHEIN, sitting there in another browser tab, just waiting for me to pull the trigger. 🙂

Nancy

(@lauren114)
Prominent Member     Connecticut, United States of America

I'm on my own on this one.   I'm waiting for post Christmas sales and store restocks to go on a spree for myself!

(@rozalyne)
Noble Member     Shrewsbury, Shropshire, United Kingdom

My early Christmas present was from me to myself as my wife doesn't know I'm a  crossdresser, it was a new blonde wig if you look at my photos I've uploaded a picture of me wearing it but i didn't have any makeup on X

Hugs Rozalyn X 

Lady
(@harriette)
Famed Member     Toronto, Ontario, Canada

A little while ago, my wife and I bought a few things at Eddy Bauer, including a nice 100% cotton shirt. Well, it got washed in hot water, so my wife got an early Christmas present because it shrank so much that I can't get into it. 🥴

Read the labels.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?