Close your eyes for a moment and picture a beautiful, feminine face. Think for a moment – what are some of the characteristics of the feminine face? Perhaps the high arching eyebrows, large soft eyes, and high cheek bones were the first thing you pictured. Think some more – what does every beautiful woman have?
That’s right! Smooth, clear skin! In fact, this is something that many crossdressers overlook. Along with movement and appropriate dress, your face will determine whether you pass or not. While guys may stray to other areas of our feminine anatomy, most woman first see your face. As we all know, it’s harder to pass when there are woman around.
This is a challenge for crossdresser who wants to pass well. Our faces have been roughed up from year of shaving, lack of moisturizer and no sun protection. Even if you’re lucky enough to be born with a feminine face, it will age faster unless, that is, you do something about it!
In just the last few years light therapy has shown tremendous promise for treating acne and revitalizing your skin, dramatically reducing the effects of aging. Photon Therapy is one treatment that will have you looking fabulous in no time!
If you’re not willing to spring for light therapy, at least consider a good moisturizer (Origins is a popular and natural brand of moisturizer). The best time to start your moisturizing routine is before you get wrinkles, and even if you’ve missed out on years of good facial care it’s never to late to start!
So ladies, go forth looking beautiful, with smooth clear skin!
More Articles by The Author
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017